Katie's Wedding Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Daddy, that feels nice... Keep doing that."

"Katie, what do you think is happening here?"

I looked puzzled, "You're rubbing your cock on my pussy? I mean, that's it right? Anything more would be... you know..."

"Incest?"

"Well yeah."

"Katie, I think it's safe to say we crossed over into incest a while ago even if I'm yet to fuck you. And I should have fucked you long ago my beautiful bride. So that's why I'm going to fuck you now. Better late than never."

I don't know whether I'm naïve or just delusional about what was happening, but when Daddy said this, positioned his cock at my wet little hole and started pushing in, I was shocked. I was also dying to feel him inside me, but I had to fight that desire.

"Daddy, no!" I put my hands on his chest and tried to push him off, although I knew that I was deliberately using no effort to do so whatsoever. "This is so wrong Daddy, I'm in my wedding dress and going to the church for goodness sake!"

"I know and you look so lovely," Daddy said as he sunk his cock another inch into my pussy. "Katie, we've been crazy not to do this until now and this may be our last chance for a very long time. Let me fuck you Katie. I want to fuck my little girl."

Daddy was half way inside me now and my pussy muscles were pulsating around his cock, firing pleasure signals into my brain, telling me how much I needed my father to fuck me in the back of the limo that was taking me to my wedding ceremony. But there was one major problem: "Daddy I told you that James and I were going to try for kids tonight. I'm so fertile right now that even if you pull out an accident might happen."

Daddy stopped sliding his cock into me, held himself up on his arms and looked down at me. "Katie, I think it's beautiful that you want to get pregnant while you are still so young. Pregnant women are stunning with their lovely big round bellies and swollen breasts. My desire for you would go through the roof. But do you really want James's child? With his boring personality, lack of desire for anything and let's face it, bland looks?"

I was breathing so hard now. I was excited by what Daddy had just said about desiring me when I was pregnant. But most of all, I was trembling in anticipation about what I thought he was going to suggest. "D...D...Daddy... What are you saying?"

"Katie - my gorgeous, sexy and marvelous daughter - I want you to have my baby. And I think you'll be much happier raising a child that takes after me rather than James. And he'll never know. He's an idiot."

I laughed, "Daddy, you're so wicked."

Daddy laughed back, but then got serious again. "So what do you say Katie? Want me to fuck you and cum inside that ripe young womb of yours so we can make a baby together?"

"Yes Daddy. Yes I do."

Daddy slammed his cock the rest of the way in. I yelped and my whole body shook. Daddy then slid his cock out and slammed it in again. And again. And again. The whole time he starred into my eyes, looking like a man possessed. All I could do was gasp at the sensation of having my father fuck me with so much passion. My little hands clutched his shoulders and I stretched my legs out as wide as they could go on the limo seat, my white panties still hanging from one foot. I wanted to look so beautiful on my wedding day and I wanted everything to be so special, but I had not idea it was going to be this special and I never admitted to myself that the man I really wanted to look beautiful for was my father. And here I was, pinned under him with his cock pushed deep inside my ovulating body, ready to plant the seed that would give me a baby.

I slumped right down in the car seat and pushed my hips up in the air so Daddy could penetrate me even deeper, almost balancing his body between my legs and having to put more weight onto his strong arms. He grinned his approval as he sunk even further into his daughter's pussy. And then suddenly I felt a new sensation.

"Oh wait, Daddy! Slow down!"

"What? What is it Katie?" He stopped fucked me.

"No, don't stop Daddy - please don't stop - but just go easy. I think your cock is touching my cervix!"

"Oh Katie, I'm in you deep. Just where a father should be."

Daddy slowly slid his cock back in and gently pushed it in as deep as he could until once more I felt the tip press into somewhere deep inside me that was unbelievably sensitive. Daddy felt it too, "Oh god Katie, that feels so good!"

Daddy stayed like that for a few moments, with his cock gently nudging my cervix, and then he began slowly grinding his cock deep inside me, continuously pressing up against the sensitive and sacred entrance to my womb. This was mind-blowing. Every movement sent jolts of pleasure through my body and soon my legs were shaking as my orgasm began to approach. Dad was close as well and started to slide his cock in and out of me again; careful to only brush up against my cervix every time it made contact. Daddy's eyes were dilated and he was almost growling with lust - he looked like a junkie, an addict, an insane person. A man about to impregnate his own daughter.

And then the orgasm hit me and my world exploded in a blinding white light. Daddy no longer had the ability to be slow or gentle and jackhammered his cock into my pussy, yelling at me, "That's right Katie! Cum for me! Cum for you father! Get ready to take my seed babygirl. Get ready!"

And then he threw his head back, slammed hard into me and bellowed loud as I felt a dozen streams of his cum ejaculate into me in quick succession, each blast going directly onto my cervix and soaking straight into my womb. And as he collapsed on top of me, with the cum that didn't make it inside, now running down my thighs, I knew that at least one of his sperms was probably well on the way to impregnating me, making me a mom-to-be to my own father.

After maybe five or ten minutes, Dad climbed off me and silently did up his pants. I sat up, put both legs back into my panties, pulled them up and smoothed down my dress. Dad took two bottles of water from the limo mini-fridge and offered one to me. We both drank deeply and adjusted our clothes.

Daddy broke the silence, "I love you Katie."

"I love you too Daddy. That was just so...perfect."

"Jesus Christ, it was. It really fucking was."

We both giggled like teenagers who had both touched each other for the first time. It then occurred to us that we had no idea how long we'd been in the limo for. Dad tapped on the glass between the front and back seats to get the driver's attention. It turned out that we could have arrived at the church ages ago, but the driver being the professional that he is had been doing laps around a nearby block until we were done. We were about 40 minutes late, but of course, it's fashionable for the bride to be late.

When we pulled up, the limo driver jumped out and opened both our doors for us. His face was red and sweaty, and he clearly had a massive erection. He'd watched everything. Dad pulled out his wallet and started taking out some money to give to the limo driver for his discretion.

"No need sir, you don't need to do that," said the driver. "That was one of the greatest things I've ever seen."

Dad clapped him on the back, "Good man."

"Sir, seriously. You are an inspiration."

"I see," said Dad. "Do you have a daughter of your own?"

"I do sir and she's recently turned 18."

"Oh I do see," said Dad. "Well, good luck with her and don't make the same mistake I did and leave it too late."

Dad looked at me mournfully, gave a half hearted smile, stuck his elbow out and I clutched it as we walked into the church together. I was in a daze and barely noticed one of my bridesmaids thrusting the bouquet into my hands. I smiled weakly at James as Dad walked me down the aisle. And then Dad was seated and the ceremony had begun. The priest was saying stuff, James said stuff, other guests said stuff, but I heard none of it. I just stood where I was meant to stand and felt Daddy's cum running down my legs and into my stockings, imagining a life with Daddy where I would be pregnant and horny all the time, and have him constantly fucking me any opportunity we got.

I looked at Daddy who was staring at me and realized that if he wanted to fuck me right now in front of all these people, right here in the church, then I would let him.

The priest loudly cleared his throat. I snapped back to reality. Everybody in the church was staring at me. James said, "Kathryn, come on!"

The priest said, "As I said, do you take this man to be your lawful wedded husband? My dear, you need to say 'I do'".

I looked at the priest, I looked at James and I looked at my father. Even though I was possibly already pregnant to Daddy, my brain was telling me I needed the security and stability of James and that an incestuous relationship with my father was crazy. But my heart and my pussy were telling me something very different.

"Oh Daddy." I whispered.

"What did you say?" said James.

"Do you," the priest said impatiently, "take this man to be your lawful wedded husband?"

"No," I said. "No I don't".

I barely remember what happened next other than Daddy springing up, taking me by the hand and leading me out to the street to get a taxi to a random hotel somewhere where we got a room and I spent my wedding night in bed with my father's cock deep inside me.

12