Katie's Weekend Guests

Story Info
Katie's reunion with some dear, beloved friends - and more
4.8k words
4.39
32.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,745 Followers

by BrettJ © 2013

Eagle-eyed & loyal readers of my work might notice more than a passing resemblance to this story to another recent piece of mine, "A Ghost of a Chance Chapter 06". There is a very good reason for that and I think you deserve an explanation. I am not "ripping off" my own work.

Some of my readers know that I write for a company here in Canada and my work here appears in magazines, often with alterations. With the story you see below, I removed all of the supernatural elements, as they don't buy stories in that genre.

However, the more that I worked it, the more I realized I could add to it and get a different story, more fleshed out and with some different style and a new genre. I thought my readers might get a kick out of seeing two different stories that started from one premise.

I even have an idea or two of where I'd take this one, should I continue it. I hope you enjoy this delightful little tale and if you do, I will return to it.

Thanks for reading, BrettJ


Katie Sturges awoke from a very sound slumber, caused by some of the best sex she had enjoyed to date. Every muscle in her body ached, as she had been put through the wringer, yet she could not remember the last time she had been so happy. Now she knew that she was on the right path, every feeling and emotion she was feeling convinced her of that. She had invited her closest friends for a weekend party to celebrate her new life. A life that was free of a husband who devalued her and broke her spirit. A husband who had once been a stallion in bed and was now a gelding. Katie was not yet 35. She was not going to be bound to a man like that would anchor her like a ship at sea. She wanted to have a life that flowed where the tide took it and she wanted to be a free and wild creature. The curvy redhead knew that it was her destiny and several of her friends had been happy to be her guides for the journey.

She reached out for Stephanie and found her bed empty. "She has probably gone to get herself something to eat," Katie thought to herself. "Kids, at that age, they're always hungry." She didn't doubt that she had worked up quite an appetite herself and thought about going to get a bite to eat as well. The food that her friend Deborah had prepared was enough to feed an army. She threw on a robe, more out of habit than anything else. Everyone in this house was a friend and most of them had seen her naked. If not, they would eventually. Kathie's journey down the path of sexual enlightenment was continuing well on its way. Before the end of the week, the newly-naughty Katie intended to fuck every visitor in the house. She had started with yummy, bubble-butted Stephanie, her very newest little friend. Katie would never have believed herself capable of the things she had done with the girl – aneighteen year old, no less! Of course, gorgeous little Stephanie didn't act like the eighteen year olds Katie had known when she was that age. She was a rambunctious little bedmate who would bite and nibble and scratch if provoked to do so.

Grant would never have believed the pretty woman he had married 15 years ago would act like such a slut. She was glad that theirs was a no-fault divorce state or he would have lots of reasons to claim adultery. In the nine months since their separation, lovely Katie had fucked her way into the record books.

She had known the visitors in her home for years and months, they were friends from her marriage and work and in the community. All of them were like-minded, Katie chose her guests very carefully. She wanted an orgy that she would remember fondly when she was eighty.

Stephanie had been a surprise, albeit a yummy and verywilling surprise. She had met the petite brunette at a shoe store in which she had been shopping. While she was trying on a very decadent pair of stilettos that her soon-to-be ex would have never allowed her to purchase, she noticed Stephanie watching her with a smile. She smiled back. After what had gone down over the past several months, Katie's gate now swung in both directions. She decided as she scoped out the pretty girl that she would see how this played out.

It played out with the girl offering to show Katie some of the sexier shoes that they had in stock – shoes that were in the back room. Stephanie put the "back in one hour" sign in the door and took Katie's hand. When Katie protested, the girl merely smiled. "Don't worry about it," she told Katie. "My mom owns the store and she's always closing it for some of her regulars. She won't mind," Stephanie assured her. Katie was fairly sure of what was going to happen between them, so why was her stomach tied up in knots?

Her assumption proved to be correct. No sooner were they in the back room, then the petite little brunette was all over you. "You like girls, don't you?" She asked Katie, who nodded. "Good, me too, and I can usually tell. Let's get naked and we can fuck for the next hour," she told Katie. "I'm a really good fuck baby, you wait and see."

Stephanie's words proved to be no idle braggadocio, she had amazing hands with nimble fingers and a lovely, long tongue that got into all the right places. For a little teen, she was incredibly experienced. Katie tried to give as good as she got, but she knew that Stephie outmatched her. However, with all her escapades since, she thought that she might be able to keep up with Stephanie now. She had, in fact, succeeded. She and her little fuck friend had both fallen fast asleep, the night had been that wild.

It was about to get even wilder, because as she reached the door, there they were – in the flesh – the very real flesh!

"Robert, Jazmin, my God," Katie gasped. She reached out to touch Robert and then, his lovely wife. They were indeed, real and not a product of her imagination. "You're here, how did you ...?"

"Yes, we are here" Jazmin told her in her lovely, gentle voice, a smile curling at the edge of her even more beautiful face. "We had to be here on this special weekend, your friend Garcelle tracked us down so that we could be here. Yes, our darling Katie, your lover has made that possible." She reached out with her delicate hands and stroked Katie's face to prove that the woman she cherished was not hallucinating or in the throes of a deep, erotic dream. The alluring redhead closed her eyes and enjoyed the gentle caress before opening them to stare at these two beings she loved with all of her heart. Robert and Jazmin had been her neighbors many years ago and were, in fact, the original owners of the house in which she now lived. When the young businesswoman saw that it was on the market, she knew that she had to have it. Her memories of times spent in that house were too wonderful, too vivid and too lasting to let it go to someone else. She had spent almost all of her savings and put a lot of work into this house, but it had all been worth it. Tonight had been proof of that.

"I owe that girl," Katie smiled as she looked over at Robert. Every time she saw him, with his beautiful, regal bearing and ebony hair, her heart fluttered, even tonight, after the passage of several years. He was one of the most striking men she had ever known and it wasn't hard to see why he had attracted two lovely wives and been such a rogue in his time. Right now, the two people who had been her mentors in sex seemed so alive, it was hard for Katie to remember they had passed from her life nearly two decades ago. Robert had been offered a job overseas and the money was too good for him to refuse it. Jazmin and Katie both begged him to turn it down. He made them see that it wasn't possible and her lovers took her to bed for one last, incredible fuck before they left the next day. Katie was inconsolable for weeks and it had been Garcelle who had managed to lift her out of her funk.

Robert spoke now. "Beloved Katie, as you recall when we first took you as our lover, it was your own sexual passion that kept us wanting more and more from you, despite your youth. The same passion that had also allowed you to see yourself as Jazmin's lover as well and to fully interact with us," he said. "This weekend, our old house is once again full of sexual passion, much of it your own. It is the strongest energy this house has known in several decades and thus, we are staying here for as long as it lasts."

Katie's eyes were almost sparkling and full of tears. "By staying here, what do you mean by that?"

Robert reached out his hand. "As of last week, I am retired and will be earning a rather substantial pension. We have returned and we still haven't found a place to live, we're living in a hotel with our belongings in storage. I thought perhaps ...?"

Katie's smile would likely have lit up all of the Eastern Seaboard. "Oh my darlings, this is wonderful news," she told them both. "Please, stay here, as long as you like,forever if you like!" She gushed. "This room has more than enough rooms, although I doubt we'll use any but this one," Katie laughed happily. "Will I be able to introduce you to all of my guests, will they be able to fuck you, too?"

Jazmin nodded her head and wore a bright expression. "Yes darling, of course. Do you think that we would come all this way and not meet our baby's special friends and lovers? Even though I'm almost 50, you will see that my sexual appetites have yet to wane."

"Oh, good!" Katie almost squealed.

Robert explained. "Because you are the owner of this home now and thus, you part of its history and you are part of us. Furthermore, we consider you to be family and our sexual energies have always remained strongest when in close proximity to you."

"Oh, yay!" Katie said, actually stamping her foot with happiness. "I have this delicious little beauty I want to introduce to you."

"We saw her downstairs," Jazmin grinned. "Yes, she is a tasty little morsel, isn't she? Don't worry Katie, we will both experience a lot of pleasure by living here with our beloved Katie at our side." Jazmin once again stroked Katie's face and the redheaded spitfire felt a lingering sense of calm and contentment. "In all of my life and through all these years, I have never known a woman with the passion you possess."

"I – I wasn't like that, not until I came to this house and met you both for the very first time," Katie said to Jazmin. "The energy of this house, it seemed to bring something out in me. I know my guests are feeling it as well, they've all commented on the sexual vibe this place seems to have."

"Perhaps, we felt as if the previous owners had left behind a lingering sexual aura," Robert explained. "I think that we are all attuned to that aura," Robert smiled at her. "However, I do not believe Jazmin or I could bring out what was not already there. Your friends are also people of great passion, allow them to love you as we do and you will never be lonely," he said to Katie who was listening intently.

Jazmin had an odd look on her face and she looked at her husband and then over at Katie. Placing her hands on her hips, she just said "You two!"

"We two what?" Katie asked.

Jazmin poked her slender finger into her husband's broad chest. "Well, YOU for not realizing you're in our former bedroom with two hot babes," she looked at him with a lovely pout."

"Babes?" Katie said with a chuckle as she heard Jazmin using a slang term.

"You do tend to pick up expressions after hanging out with younger people for several decades," Jazmin told her. "As for YOU, two people who love you are inyour bedroom and you haven't asked us to join you in bed. Have you forgotten your manners, young lady, and everything that we taught you?"

Katie was about to say that Jazmin and she were the almost same age and then she remembered that Jazmin only appeared as if she was in her mid-30's, she was, in fact, an entire decade older than Katie. She shook her head. "I'm sorry darlings, is this better? Let's get into my bed andfuck until the sun comes up!" She grinned and went back to her bed, hardly believing this reunion was actually happening.

"That's so much better," Jazmin grinned. She had been wearing some sort of gauzy dress or negligee and she let it drop to the floor. Katie gasped as Jazmin's body had that effect on her each and every time. The years apart had not broken it, the stunning Japanese beauty could still outdo women half her age. She could still see Jazmin's body in her dreams and often wondered if that was a semi-conscious act on her part or were they just that attuned? Jazmin got in bed with Katie and Katie felt her full weight as she joined her there. Their lips met and Katie allowed herself to be swept away on a tide of lust.

"I have not seen anything quite so beautiful in lo, these many years," Robert said as he looked at his wife and Katie sharing their desire.

"Does he still talkthat way?" Katie asked with a giggle.

"He thinks it makes him sound intellectual and educated," Jazmin giggled with her. "I have always teased him and said it made him sound stuffy. I know he isn't stuffy, I'vefucked the stuffy out of him several times," she continued laughing at her outrageous pun. She and Katie broke into outrageous peals of laughter as they fell upon the bed.

"All right you two, that will be quite enough giggly behavior from the pair of you," Robert said and dropped his own garments to the floor of the bedroom. Katie was fairly sure that whatever garments the two of them wore were also of their own choosing, designed to remind her of their happiest encounters. As his wife's body had stood the test of time, so too, had Robert's. Robert's firm body and hard cock were on full view and Katie would have been hard-pressed to believe he was almost sixty. Katie yearned to taste that wonderful cock as she had in the days of her depraved youth. The two women made room for him on the bed and both of them shared kisses with each other and with their Robert. Katie felt two things at this time, an overwhelming sense of calm and serenity and happiness stronger than anything she had ever known. Two people she had loved and missed for too many years were back in her life. Never again would they be parted, they would love and make love as often as they could manage.

"This is going to be one of the most memorable nights of my life, isn't it?" Katie said as she smiled at the beautiful wedded couple. "My Robert is going tofuck me again while his gorgeousJapanese whore watches me. Let me eat your cunt, Jazmin darling. Let me make you cum before Robert fucks us both like the sluts we are," Katie grinned.

Jazmin looked at her husband in total amazement. "I can't believe it, can you? My God Katie, youremembered!"

Robert shook his head and smiled at his beautiful, forever-young wife. "Even after all of these years have passed, she is still our Katie," he answered.

"Of course I remembered Jazmin, I remember every detail," Katie grinned.

A few days after the older couple had seduced the just-legal Katie, Jazmin had revealed to her an intimate little boudoir secret. "I love profanity in the bedroom," Jazmin grinned down at her lover while Katie was noisily eating her shaved pussy. "I think it might be a rebellion against the culture into which I was born. I love being told I'm aslut, awhore, anevil, cum-hungry little bitch," she giggled slightly. "Until now, only Robert has known of this. This is just further proof, darling Katie, that you will always be a part of us. You know such intimate things about us both and you will continue on your voyage of discovery," she smiled. "We both trust you with our most intimate secrets and desires and we know that you will keep them to yourself."

"Of course you're aslut and awhore, we both are and always will be," Katie smiled and continued to arouse her lover. "Only true sluts could keep the attention of a man like Robert, am I correct?" Jazmin nodded so Katie pulled her close so that Jazmin's delicious pussy hovered over her face. "Watch Robert, watch as your two bitches service each other and lezzie-fuck right in front of you. Watch and get hard, stroke your cock and think of all the things we're going to do to you –eventually," Katie teased as the Japanese beauty lowered her cunt to Katie's eager mouth. She was so glad she had happily accepted her bi-sexuality. It was just such a thrill that Jazmin would soon know the touches of Garcelle or Mackenzie, both of them were incredible lovers that her beloved free spirit would adore.

"FUCK, it has been far too long a time, I had forgotten what a talented and attentive little slut you are," Jazmin groaned as the green-eyed redhead's mouth sluiced along her pussy and tongued her clit. "Few women make me cum the way that you do Katie, you're such an amazing whore," she groaned deeper. "Robert, are you watching all the wonderful things our hot cunt is doing to your bitch wife?"

Robert nodded as he neared the bed, his member already erect and eager to fuck. "I see you both, my darling little whores," he said with a merry twinkle in eyes that seemed black as coal. "It is truly a delight to see women that can appreciate the beauty of another woman such as you two do."

"You'd have to thank my friend Garcelle for that," Katie managed to blurt out between licks of Jazmin's yummy morsel. "She was the second girl I had ever been with after Jazmin and she was the best long-time lesbian girlfriend a naughty slut like me could ever have wanted." Garcelle had become Katie's lover after Robert and Jazmin's departure and remained totally devoted to her. If Katie needed companionship, the girl was there in a flash. Garcelle had lovers of different sexes, yet the leggy and elegant black woman had never married. "I couldn't bear it if something happened and I couldn't be there for you," Garcelle said one night while they were wrapped in each other's arms. "It would break my heart and I don't think I'd survive it." All these years later and Garcelle's devotion had never once wavered. She was even looking into purchasing a condo nearby so that she be closer to her Katie.

"Ahhh yesss Katie, that's ittt, wonderful," Jazmin said as her form quivered with lust. "I have never been with a black woman, it was always a fantasy of mine. Will you make it happen for me, Katie-bear?" She asked, using her former pet name for her lover. "Will you allow me the honor of sharing your gorgeous black whore with you?"

Katie felt a thrill for her outstanding, sensual lovers. Before Garcelle went home, she would have a little gathering and fuck Garcelle and Jazmin at the same time, maybe adding gorgeous blonde Mackenzie to mix things up. She would enjoy the visual of the women's lithe, sensual bodies in lesbian rapture. Katie wondered if it were possible to die from too much happiness and too much pleasure?

Jazmin swung her body around. "It's not fair that I'm the only slut getting pleasure around here," she told Katie. "Let's eat each other, Robert, you'll know when to intrude. I'm going down on this fiery snatch, right now!" Because Jazmin had always kept her own pussy shaved, not that she had much hair to begin with, her husband always enjoyed girls with a little added fur. He had always thrilled to beautiful Katie's fiery bush and she had never shaved it off in remembrance of her man's desires. She could feel his eyes on her body even now and her nipples stiffened in response. She hoped beyond words that she was not going to wake up from this wonderful moment and drift back into reality. Katie wantedthis to be her new reality, over and over again.

Katie sighed happily as she and Jazmin began eating each other. If Jazmin thought that Katie wasn't getting any pleasure just from eating her, she was sadly mistaken. Making love to Jazmin was always a unique and exciting experience. Added to it was the fact that she, and only she, had experienced such magic with the married couple. It was mysterious and special, something only she would ever know. When she was younger, her parents often mused on why she spent so much time next door. She wasn't babysitting because Robert and Jazmin Turner didn't have children. It wouldn't be fair, Robert had told her parents, because they traveled so frequently. Katie's parents would likely have died had they known all that she and her dearest friends had gotten up to.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,745 Followers
12