Katrina and Mama Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched her through the mirror as we were exiting the highway. She was squeezing her tits and making sure that her nipples were as hard as rocks for her uncle. She lay back against the door right behind mine and spread her legs wide open. She actually pulled her right leg up and placed it on the back of the seat. She was wide open and dripping wet. I made an adjustment to the mirror so I could see lower in the seat. I wanted to be able to see all that he was doing to her. That was good; I could see it all now. I slowed as the entrance to the small airport came upon us. I turned into the drive and took the loop around to baggage claim.

"He is there and waiting. I hope that we weren't too long, he will be angry. He will throw his suitcase in the back and then he'll get in the truck. I hope you are ready for some head spinning sex with someone who knows what to do for the ladies."

I stopped in front of him and he gave me a smile when he saw that the passenger seat was empty. He threw his suitcase in the back and came up to my window. He gave me a big kiss and reached in and tweaked my nipple. "I see she's ready for me. You better hope to god that she is really ready for me or there will be consequences to pay. He twisted my nipple and walked around the truck to the back passenger door. He looked around and saw that no one was close so he opened the door and looked in. She was spread eagle and rubbing her hard wet clit. He slipped in and I took off.

"Well, what do we have here? A wet pussy to inspect and play around with. Let's just see how wet you really are. It's wonderful to see you again Miss Katrina. I am sure that we will have plenty of fun with you living with us. Let's see what I can do for the ride home."

He scooted over toward her and unzipped his pants. He let out a raging hard cock and breathed a sigh of relief when it was loose. He saw me watching and said, "This is the way that my cock has been since you called and told me the good news of our houseguest. I jack off and give him some relief and an hour later, he is just like this again. It was very uncomfortable on the airplane. There was this hot little teenage girl sitting next to me on the way back and her brother was next to her on the aisle. She was cute with perky little tits and a tight little ass. All she had on was a thin strapped tank top and a little pair of shorts. I couldn't stand it with knowing what you two were doing on the way up here to get Katey ready for me. Now let's see what I can do for you, you fucking slut. I know you're a slut because you had your legs spread wide open for me and had your fingers in your pussy for me. That's what a good slut does for her Master. Veronica explained the pecking order of this 'family', didn't she?"

"Yes sir, Master, she did. Thank you for allowing me to be next in line for dominating Mama Ronnie. That is very generous of you and I will do you proud."

He reached over and slid two fingers inside her dripping wet snatch and moaned. He stroked in and out a few times to get a feel for her cunt. I could tell he brushed over her spot as she moaned and lifted her hips. "That's one hell of a nice cunt you got there Katey. I can't wait to get to know it inside and out. And look here, your ass has been nice and loosened up for me and filled with lubrication. I sure hope that it is natural pussy juice lubricating your tight little asshole. I am going to love tapping into that tight hole. Let's see what we can do about this aching cunt of yours. Let's see if what Veronica told me about you is true."

He turned so that he could get his hand inside of her. He placed three fingers at her opening and rubbed the juices up and down her hot slit. She moaned and spread her legs wider for him. Her left leg was now on the back of my seat and he was about to enter her. Slowly and deliberately he slid his fingers into her hot canal. It was soaked and his fingers were covered in two strokes. He had his fingers inside of her, palm up, and wiggling his finger tips against her hot spot. She began moaning and reached up and played with her nipples. She squeezed and twisted and brought her hips off of the seat and met every one of his thrusts. It was hot as hell watching them while keeping the vehicle on the road. We were on the highway now so I set the cruise control and sat back and enjoyed the show.

He began rubbing her clit with his thumb and speeding up his thrusts inside of her. He was giving her the full attention of his fingers and she loved it. I knew it wouldn't be long until he had her squirting when he started talking to her. "Your cunt is even nicer than I ever imagined it. I have thought about this very scenario many times in the last two days and it is ten times better than whatever was inside my head. You are such a little whore to come here and live with us two sex crazed individuals. Your cunt is so hot and so wet, I can't stand it. You feel so good wrapped around my fingers. I am going to make you cum like a two bit whore, all the way home. You are going to need a shower when we get home, because I am going to fill every one of your holes in the next 85 minutes. I have saved up loads of cum for my precious little sex slut. And if you perform well enough on the way home, then I will give you a chance to share some of my cum with the whore driving. How's that sound?"

"Too good to be true, Master, thank you, it feels so good! Finger fuck me harder Uncle Dirk, please?"

He slapped her across the face and rammed his fingers deep into her hole. He left them there and looked her in the eye as he lifted her chin to look at him. "Don't you ever call me Uncle Dirk again when I am your Master. It is Master or sir to you, only! Do you understand you fucking bitch?"

She only nodded and looked at him with those big brown puppy dog eyes. He smiled at her and began fucking her harder and with more purpose. She was getting close and he was going to drive her over the edge. He added his pinky finger into her cunt on the next down stroke and slipped it in very smoothly. She arched her back and pushed her cunt toward him harder and harder with every thrust. "Oh, that's it you little whore, fuck me back like the slut that you are. I love to have a woman fuck me back while I am inside of her. You are amazing and feel awesome on my fingers. Now let's see if we can turn you into a fucking puddle here in a minute. I feel your cunt muscles squeezing on my fingers and getting closer with every stroke. I want to feel you squeeze the fuck out of my fingers with your muscles. C'mon bitch, I know that you want to cum. You want to cum like a whore, don't you? You want to fill my hand with your juices. Well, let's see what I can do about that."

I watched him as he slid his thumb into his palm and twisted his hand ever so slightly and it disappeared inside the girl's wet cunt. He had his entire hand inside of her and was fist fucking her like a tramp. She loved it. She started screaming out in ecstasy and I could see the juices multiplying and beginning to squirt out as he fist fucked her, hard. "Oh god, Master, I am cumming. Please don't stop. I feel so nasty being filled with your hand, just like a nasty little slut. OH MY GOD!"

I watched as her juices flooded Dirk's hand and exploded all over him. She was cumming like a mad woman and he was not letting up anytime soon. He continued to pound her cunt with his entire hand. With his free hand, he reached up and twisted her nipples, one by one. She moaned and came even more. "Man you got some beautiful tits, Miss Katey. And your nipples get so hard. This is a dream come true, my hand in your cunt and pinching your hard little nipples, all for my pleasure. You're amazing."

Then he reached down and started rubbing her clit with his free hand, while still giving it to her with his other. My pussy was soaked and making my shorts even wetter than before. I started squirming in my seat to get a little bit of relief without Dirk knowing. I wasn't allowed to touch myself during this ride. If I did, I would be punished. I glanced over the seat and realized that all of his attention was on her. He would never notice if I touched myself. I used my left hand so that it wouldn't be so noticeable and reached into my own shorts and rubbed my clit. It felt good and I was slippery wet. I could definitely not make myself cum. I just wanted a little bit of relief without Master knowing. It was tricky and I had to stop before long. If I came without him, he would be pissed.

I looked back in the mirror once again and noticed that he was now looking toward the mirror. I wasn't sure, but I think he knew what I was doing. I took my hand out of my shorts and rested my wet fingers on my lap. I wanted to lick them clean but knew he would see me do that and come to his own conclusions. Finally, when he looked away and back to the task at hand, I brought my fingers up to my lips and sucked all of my juices off of them. Man, was I tasty. I love the taste of my own juices on my tongue. As soon as I cleaned my fingers off, my attention was drawn back to the beauty of my husband playing with our new roommate and lover.

He glanced up at me in the mirror and gave me a look of lust as he went on to bring her over the edge again. He had his hand planted inside of her and I could tell by the muscles in his forearm flexing that he was wiggling his fingers against her spot. He was also going to town on her clit with his other hand. He was not going to let up until she came a gallon. She was writhing and panting and moaning under his touch. It was absolutely one of the hottest scenes we have ever had in the back seat while I was driving. She was melting under his touch and when he started thrusting inside of her with his hand again, she went over the edge completely.

"Oh yes, please make me cum like a whore. God, it feels so good to have your hand inside of me and rubbing my clit, I can't take anymore! Yyyyeeesssss!"

She was breathless now and couldn't scream out anymore. When she began squirting, she did not stop for a couple of minutes. As soon as I thought she was done, he would do something inside and make her squirt that much harder. It was an erotic scene and I could not wait to get home. My cunt was on fire and my clit was straining against my shorts, it was so hard. We still had a good hour on the road and I was not going to get any relief in that time. Damn, I wanted to cum too.

Once she stopped flooding his arm and clothes, he let up on her a little bit and took his hand away from her clit. He left his other hand inside of her cunt but was still with it. Her breathing was labored and I could hear her heartbeat from up here in the front seat. It was amazing how hard her heart was beating. Then I watched him slowly slide his hand out of her soaked hole. The sound of his hand popping out of her wet cunt was erotic as hell. His hand was covered in her juices and was glistening in the evening sunshine that we were driving into. I watched him closely as he pulled his hand up to suck on one of his fingers. Then he surprised me and reached his hand up to me in the front seat and placed his fingers near my mouth. "Go ahead and suck some of her juices off of my fingers, my little sex slave. Are you enjoying watching her getting off with me?"

"Of course, Master, I love watching you while I am driving." He stuck his pussy juice covered fingers into my mouth and I sucked every luscious drop off of them. Man I loved the taste of this girl's pussy. I couldn't get enough of it. I licked his fingers clean as Katey was calming down and getting her breathing under control.

"Well now, how did you enjoy that, my little slut? Did you like when Daddy Dirk had his hand inside your luscious little cunt? We are going to do that a lot more, I love the feeling of your muscles clamping down on my entire hand. It is one of my favorite things to do, to fist fuck a woman to orgasm. Your cunt is so tight and gets so wet, I can't get over it. But for right now, why don't you come over here and give your Daddy Dirk some relief on this raging hard on. I want you to suck my cock and swallow my first load. It will be quick with all that he has gone through today. He has waited for years to feel you go down on my hard cock. Let's get to it."

She lifted herself off the seat and crawled over to his lap. "Thank you Master, I love to suck cock and yours looks tremendously strained and needing some relief."

She didn't say another word but went straight to licking his hard cock. She went up one side and down the other with her wonderful tongue. Once she got the sides all wet, she took her tongue and licked off the pre-cum that was sitting on his slit. She licked the tip of his cock and then plunged her mouth all the way down. His entire cock was inside of her mouth and he leaned back against the seat and put his hand on the back of her head to help her get a little deeper into her throat. I had not seen her cock sucking abilities as we haven't had any cocks around for her to suck. She was amazing, almost as good as I was. She began stroking his balls while deep throating his cock. He was in heaven; he loved his balls massaged while getting a good blow job.

He reached over to her ass and started rubbing her ass cheeks. I knew that he was going to get her loosened up so he could take her ass. She continued to suck on his cock in a very erotic way. He loved having his cock sucked in the back seat of this vehicle. There hasn't been a trip yet that he hasn't had someone in the back seat waiting for him when he got home. Most of the time, it was Grace that would come along with me on these excursions. We would play all the way to the airport and Grace would give Dirk his welcome home fuck in the back seat while I was driving.

When Master started fucking her face, I knew it wasn't going to be long until she was swallowing his load. I saw her cheeks hollow out as she sucked his cock with an intensity that I had not seen from her this week. Yeah, we had some intense moments but nothing like how she was sucking this gorgeous cock. She was kneading his balls and reaching the base of his cock with every down stroke. Master reached up under her and got his fingers all wet with her pussy juice and then moved up to her asshole. He stuck one finger deep inside her asshole with no warning whatsoever. She moaned onto his cock and he grabbed onto the back of her head and held her down on his cock. He was going to empty his balls into her throat any minute now.

Her eyes were open wide as his hard cock was deep inside her throat and his finger was going to town on her tight little ass. I could see that she was thrusting back against the finger invading her tight hole. I could tell by the look on his face that Master was about to spill his seed inside of her. He added another finger to her ass and finger fucked her ass harder. He exploded in her mouth and I could see the muscles in her throat swallowing every drop that was given to her. He moaned out and let her head go and grabbed the back of the seat in front of him. He increased his strokes inside of her ass and let out a guttural scream as he emptied his balls. She sucked him dry. I was proud of her and he was impressed with her. He lifted her off of his cock as he was sensitive now. She leaned back into his fingers and he turned her around so that her ass was facing him. Then he added two fingers from his other hand to her cunt and began stroking at the same rhythm as his fingers in her ass. She was on her hands and knees and rocking back and forth with all of her might.

"Damn, girl, your ass is so tight; I can't wait to get my hard cock inside of that tight little ass. Give me a few minutes and then we'll get your ass fucked right. You are every bit the whore that I thought you would be. This is an amazing fantasy turned reality."

I glanced over at his cock and saw that it was getting hard as he spoke. It would not be long until it was as hard as a rock again. He added a third finger to both holes, in mid stroke. He was good at that, adding another finger and you wouldn't know it until two or three strokes later. I loved when he did that to me. My nipples were as hard as they could be and I wanted to touch them and pinch them and twist them. I didn't think he could see me so I did so with my left nipple and left hand. I just needed a little bit of relief. This was a hot scene to be a witness to and I couldn't stand it anymore. I pinched and squeezed my nipple and my tit while she was getting closer to cumming. I was pretty sure that he was going to get her to cum one more good time for the added lubrication that it would give his cock inside of her ass. His cock was hard and rigid now and it wasn't going to take long to get her over the edge into the orgasmic plane that he would keep her on once he got inside of her with his cock.

We had been on the road for 45 minutes now but he still had plenty of time to fuck her ass and then her cunt. He was going to cum in all of her holes, for sure. "Oh god, Master, that feels so good. I am going to cum again, Master, please make me cum again. I love having both of my holes filled with your fingers. It makes me feel like a nasty little whore to have you double penetrate me. Can you feel me getting closer?"

"Oh yes, my sweet little sex slave, I can feel your muscles getting tighter in both holes and I think you need a little bit more stimulation." He took his thumb from the hand in her cunt and started rubbing her hard little clit. That was what she needed.

She squirted so hard that his shirt got soaked. She screamed and moaned in ecstasy and before she could come down from this climax, he pulled her over onto his hard cock and slammed her down with his cock in her ass. Her eyes opened wide and she started bouncing on his cock. She was riding him hard and still squirting out her juices. "Oh god, you are so tight. Your ass feels good with my cock stuffed into it. Oh Katey, this is better than I could ever hope for it to be. It won't take long for me to fill you up with my cum. Veronica, did you bring the thing that I asked you to bring?"

"Of course, Master, are you ready for it now?"

"No, just hold on to it for a few minutes. As soon as I fill her tight ass, I will ask you for it. God she feels good Ronnie. I hope you are enjoying watching me with her. I love fucking another woman when all you can do is watch. Don't worry; I will fuck your brains out when we get home. You just keep driving up here and have that ready for when I fill her ass."

He was going to town on her ass and lifting her hips to meet his thrusts. He pulled her back into a sitting position and reached up and got a hold of her nipple with his left hand and then reached down to her pussy with his right. She was bouncing up and down on his cock as he started rubbing her hard wet clit. Her nipple was being pinched and twisted and pulled in every direction. She was moaning loud and clear and the sound of her ass being fucked was enough to drive me over the edge. I wondered if I could make myself cum with just nipple play and would I be able to cum without them noticing?

Dirk was frigging her clit like his life depended on it. And he was following the same strokes with his cock in her ass. He reached across her chest and grabbed her other tit. She screamed and he pinched harder. Then I saw the flood of juices squirt out from between Dirk's fingers. It was hot as hell to watch him do that to her. As she orgasmed, her hips moved faster up and down on his cock. He was deep inside of her when the next orgasm was brought to the surface. Thank god we had leather seats in this truck. She squirted again and he held her down on his cock and emptied his balls into her nice tight ass. Katey had her eyes closed in an orgasmic state and I watched for Dirk's signal.