Katrin's Journey Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will try to be strong Elgin, but for how long?" Katrin asked glancing back. "Is there no way out of here? Anything?"

For some considerable time Elgin hesitated, looking away. Katrin was afraid she'd asked too much. Eventually Elgin nodded curtly.

"Yes...possibly! We will talk more," Elgin replied, causing hope to flood through her.

"Captain!" Elgin began as they entered to find Milkov reading at his table. "The prisoner has said she recognizes the error of her ways. She desires to return and make things right."

"Does she!" Milkov replied, continuing the conversation in German. "And you seem to know much of what she is thinking Corporal. How is it you know so much?"

"She's..." Elgin began. "I am very fond of her brother."

"Ahhhh, the brother; of course. You are enjoying her brother Corporal Elgin?" Milkov asked.

"Very much sir."

"Very good! Alright then we shall see if the prisoner is rehabilitated. You can go back to your friend Corporal and take your coat with you. She won't be needing that."

"Thank you Sir," Elgin said, removing the coat from Katrin's arms and leaving her standing naked.

Milkov remained angry with the pretty German woman. She'd not shown him the deference her position required, and he hated this. He went back to his reading leaving her standing there.

Katrin stood for fully 30 minutes, not daring to utter a word. She wondered what her fate would be. Would he have her face the window again, or maybe choke her with his cock. Finally, her tormentor put down his papers and turned toward her

"Right! I have two things I want answers too. First, tell me Fraulein Katrin, how did you find it out there when you were lying in the snow?" he asked, to which Katrin gave no answer. "Well?"

"I didn't like it."

"So you have no wish to return to lie out there?

"I would much prefer to stay in here, with you."

"Oh you would, would you." Milkov said with a sneer. "But how can you stay here, with me, if you are unwilling to partake in activities that give me much pleasure. What exactly do you think you are here for Fraulein?"

Katrin swallowed hard and nervously rubbed her thumb and forefinger together. She had no wish to undertake any such acts, but knew full well what she was there for. The alternative was the barracks and ending up like her friends. She drew a deep breath.

"I now realize my error and you were right to throw me out, giving me time to reconsider," Katrin said is her most conciliatory. "I have returned and am now willing to do anything you ask of me. Anything that gives you pleasure. Would you have me stand in front of the window?"

"No; I don't think so. I am not of a mind to do that now," Milkov said, returning to his papers.

Katrin stood attempting to figure out what he might ask of her and what his second question would be. Five minutes passed and then he spoke.

"And my second query Fraulein. What is that on the bedside table?"

Katrin turned her head and to her horror saw the tube of lubrication, Elgin had given her.

"Fuck!" she silently cursed. "How could I be so stupid."

"Well? Where has that come from?" the Captain prompted, as her mind raced to concoct a story

"I brought it with me. it was in my bag. It's..."

"I know what it's for. Why was it in your bag?"

"I... me and the prisoner Andreas. We... you know..."

"This is the young man who sits, freezing in my storeroom for the past week or more. He was your boyfriend? He was fucking you?"

"No. Not at all. My boyfriend is back in Germany. Andreas and I were just getting to know each other. Just touching... you know."

"Oh, just touching," Milkov parroted, standing. "Pick it up then."

Katrin picked up the lube tube and turned back to see Milkov take out his cock.

"Come and show me how you touched him."

Katrin quickly spread some lube on her fingers and brought them to where the Captain desired. She wrapped fingers around him, and lightly moved on the still flaccid cock.

"Hmmm," he hummed, as she felt the cock grow in her hand. "I can see why Andreas would have enjoyed your touch. Very nice, very delicate. Keep going."

Katrin remained uncertain as to her status and feared this volatile man could again turf her out into the snow. She felt the need to reaffirm her subservience.

"Please!" she said, lifting his hand and placing it on her breast. "I am entirely here for you."

Milkov was very pleased to hear this. He toyed with her breasts as she worked him full hardness. The sight of her and the lubrication had given him a notion.

"You have heels in your bag?"

"Yes!"

"Put them on, and that white blouse I have seen you wear. Then go to the bathroom and stand facing the mirror with your hands on the bench, either side of the basin."

Katrin quickly located the shoes and top, then moved to the bathroom. She was perplexed, but happy to be facing the mirror and not the window. She donned the blouse, before slipping on the high heels. Naked from her mid-rift down she faced the mirror as instructed.

When Milkov finally entered the bathroom she glanced toward him. He was now fully naked and stroking his cock to maintain his hardness. He moved to stand behind her, before pressing himself firmly onto her ass cheek.

"Now, unbutton the top four buttons on your blouse, and tell me what you've learnt today?" he ordered, looking at her in the mirror, while moving his slippery cock up and down her soft buttock.

"Not to deny you," Katrin quickly replied, unbuttoning the blouse.

"And that is how it will be from now on?" he said, sliding a lubricated hand through the opening in her blouse and enveloping her breast.

For a time the Bulgarian roughly molested her breast, while continuing to grind his cock against her butt cheek. Eventually tiring of this he stepped back.

"Give me your fingers," he ordered.

Katrin quickly obeyed and Milkov squeezed lubrication onto her them.

"Walk backwards arch, your back and then touch yourself."

He had previously had her present herself in this manner, so it was familiar to her. Katrin lowered the top half of her body and arched her back. She brought fingers to her pussy.

"Not there. Here!" he said taking her hand and moving it to her butt hole. "Here! I want to see your finger in there."

"In where?" Katrin asked, bringing a stinging slap on her butt cheek.

"I just told you where. Now get on with it, or are you looking to lie in the snow again?"

"No, no; not at all."

Katrin placed the tip of her finger on her ass hole and moved the liquid around. This felt quite pleasant, and she delayed as long as she could. She looked in the mirror to see Milkov had moved back and was looking down to observe her efforts. Eventually she could delay no longer. She pushed firmly; the pressure grew, before her middle finger slipped in. The first object in her ass felt uncomfortable, but she made no protest.

"Move it in and out," Milkov ordered bringing his cock to her pussy.

While Katrin began to finger fuck her ass, Milkov lined up her pussy and drove his well lubricated cock fully up into her.

"Oh yes; that's nice," Milkov moaned feeling the warmth of her tight pussy swallow his cock. "Keep moving that finger."

Looking down to her finger moving, and his cock just below it, Milkov's arousal rapidly grew. His balls tightened and he had to fight to retain control. He had no wish to finish too quickly, so slowed his movements to bring himself under control.

After a time of this he told her to remove her finger. Katrin did as ordered, shutting her eyes aware what was coming.

"Open your eyes, Fraulein, and look at me in the mirror" Milkov ordered, grabbing her hair and pulling her hair back. "Has any German man ever been in your ass?"

"No!" Katrin replied.

"Good! Well now a Bulgarian will have that honor."

Katrin felt the pressure where her finger had just exited. She kept her eyes open as ordered. The pressure increased. Her instinct was to move her butt so he would slip away, but she dared not do so. Instead she tried to relax, talking herself through it.

"If this is what it takes, then it will be done. I can do it," she determined, as Milkov looked up to check she had her eyes open.

He smiled at her and Katrin merely clenched her jaw giving him a steely look. At that minute his cockhead pushed past her sphincter and entered her ass.

"Ohhh!" she winced, the pain intense, as his phallus stretched her wide.

He pushed in again and the pain increased further.

"There! Now tell me where my cock is?"

"It... it's in my behind and it hurts."

"Yes it is, and I'll bet it does," affirmed Milkov, remaining still. "And now I'm going to fuck you there. In your ass. Is that OK with you?"

"Yes; it's ok," Katrin replied, aware any other answer would raise his ire.

"Good!" he said, jamming his hips forward to spear deep into her rectum. "And from now on I can enter your ass whenever I please? Yes?"

The pain was barely tolerable, and Katrin fought to relax, so she might take him more easily.

"Yes, yes of course. I... I would welcome this."

Milkov laughed again, reveling in the tightness of the ring squeezing his cock. However, movement was difficult, so took the tube and squeezed more liquid onto his cock. The extra lubricant made movement easier and he began to fuck her ass at a pace.

He had no inclination to show her mercy. Just like her two friends on that first day, Katrin had rejected him. In Milkov's mind, any woman who rejected him must pay. He placed hands on each hip, while watching her in the mirror. He would have liked to see her in more discomfort, but apart from the occasional grimace, she showed very little emotion.

"She is a tough bitch this one, for sure," he thought, wanting to fuck her ass for a longer period.

However, the tightness of her ring on his cock was too much. He soon groaned, pushed fully in and shot his load into her rectum.

To her relief Milkov withdrew almost immediately. Katrin wanted to sink to the floor, but she dared not give him any satisfaction. She remained standing still, while her assailant merely turned and went to the bath.

With the tap running he moved back to her and for a second Katrin feared he might enter her again. However he did not, merely moving his head to her ear.

"If you ever deny me again you will go to the barracks. I will tell my soldiers they can only fuck your ass, never your pussy. Do you understand?"

"Yes!" Katrin replied blandly.

"Good. You can take the first bath," he said leaving the room.

Katrin could not believe it. Here was a man who had just showed her no mercy in brutalizing her asshole. Then within minutes he gives her a present.

"He is abusive, but worse he is irrational. I must leave this camp and leave it very soon," Katrin decided, easing herself into the bath water.