Kat's Poker Game, The Show

Story Info
One friend uses her in front of hubby and the others.
5.7k words
4.63
127.5k
246
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,103 Followers

Author's Note:

This story involves a wife's infidelity. Without any repercussions. If you do not like these types of stories... please move on to something you do like. However if such stories are something you can or do appreciate – realizing they are mere fiction and fantasy – please enjoy.

***********************************

Then it was time for Tom to host again.

She'd gotten in the habit of wearing tops whose thicker materials allowed her to go braless, and this night she chose a vee collared pullover. She also wore one of her favorite skirts and a pair of soft pink panties.

As the men arrived and the game started she grew antsy, waiting to be called on to be someone's lucky charm. She didn't have long to wait. Fairly early on Joe, another of the men she'd developed a crush on, lost a hand he'd thought was his to win.

"Kat. I need you to bring me some of your magical luck," he sang.

Kat's nerves tingled and her knees shook as she made her way around the table. Joe slid his chair back and, without need of being guided, she stepped forward. The warmth of Joe's hand mingled with that of her own flesh as it came to rest on her thigh. Kat's nerves tingled excitedly as she saw the other men smile knowingly.

Then, while the cards were being dealt, Joe raised the stakes.

His hand began to move . . . to slide on her thigh . . . up and down . . . back and forth. At first it was just an inch or so. Then it was a little further. And a little more. Eventually his fingers slid up under her skirt, caressing her upper thigh. As the first hand ended and the next began Joe's fingers crept a little higher . . . then a little more. He explored further and further, his touch light but purposeful. Soon his fingers danced across the bottom of her ass cheek before moving up to cup her ass, giving it a gentle squeeze.

As surprised, or even shocked, as Kat may have wanted to be by Joe's audacity, she could not convince herself that she was surprised by her reaction.

She simply stood there letting him . . . letting his hand roam . . . letting it caress her smoldering flesh. As his fingers explored her thigh, dipping up under her skirt, her nerves rang with excitement. She saw the other men's eyes gleaming as her skirt obviously shifted from Joe's explorations.

Tropical gusts blew through her body, fanning the heat of her simmering flesh. Embers of arousal were stirred deep within her loins as a shiver slithered up her spine. Biting at her lip she stifled a heavy sigh.

Across the table Tom watched her . . . read her. After years of intimacy he could probably see the quivering of her tummy muscles beneath her shirt, smell the electricity sparking along her nerves. For a minute she thought he was going to say something, to put a stop to it all. Part of her wanted him to. But part of her didn't. He made the latter part happy by simply sitting there, watching with that mischievous glint in his eye.

All the while the men continued to play; to exchange cards and wager, as if nothing else was happening.

Then Joe won a hand. His hand slid out from under her skirt, releasing her.

Kat didn't walk away immediately. She couldn't. First she had to take a couple deep breaths and steady herself. When she felt she could trust her legs she made her way to the kitchen. Leaning against the counter she drank deeply from her glass. It took her several minutes to compose herself, to settle her nerves and trust her shaky legs. Once she did, she returned to the game, refreshing drinks and awaiting the next call for her lucky-charms.

Again, she didn't have to wait long. Ken soon lost a hand and requested she bring her luck to him. Walking around the table she wondered if he'd take the same liberties as Joe had and she felt her nerves starting to tingle in anticipation. She soon got her answer. She stepped into place, his hand came to rest on her outer thigh. The cards were dealt and his hand began to wander. Sliding up under her skirt his fingers danced across her flesh, gradually making their way to cup her ass.

Kat's flesh simmered hotly, her heart raced. Her embers sizzled into glowing coals. A shiver raced down her spine. Again she had to bite her lip to stifle a whimper.

Ken didn't have long to play with her ass though as he won that first hand.

This time Kat only needed a single steadying breath before she could walk away and return to her hostess duties.

But it wasn't long before she did end up back in the kitchen, grasping the counter edge tightly and struggling to lift a shaking glass to her lips.

It started with Ben, the next man to call for her to be his lucky charm. There were two big differences between Ben and either Joe or Ken. The first was the way he fondled her ass. The others had been non-demanding, almost delicate in their touch. But Ben's hand was hungry and insistent, his tensing fingers squeezing her ass cheek with determination. The second difference was the fact that, unlike the other men who sat across from Tom, Ben was sitting next to him. This put Kat between the two of them while providing her husband a clear view of Ben's disappearing hand.

She stood there frozen, unable and unwilling to look in Tom's direction, while Ben fondled her ass through three losing hands. Her body coursed with erotic sensations, stoking the embers smoldering within her loins. Her flesh sizzled. Her nerves screamed. Her knees shook. Her abs quivered as electricity pulsed along her nerves. She bit at her lip, now for reasons other than the stifling of the heavy sighs echoing through her.

When Ben won she thought she would get a reprieve.

But Frank vanquished that hope by insisting that he now needed her luck.

She made her way around the table on uncertain legs, using the backs of the chairs to help support her. Frank had already slid his chair back when she got there and she stepped toward her spot.

But Frank surprised her while raising the stakes again.

Instead of his hand settling on her outer thigh, he slipped his arm around her waist and pulled her down into his lap. Her wobbly legs offered her no stability with which to resist and she dropped easily into place. Instinctively she tensed up and started to try extracting herself, but the room filled with amused laughter and she reflexively glanced in Tom's direction. He was sharing in the laughter, his eyes sparkling with that mischievous glint. The sight allowed Kat to relax. Telling herself that her legs were too shaky to stand anyway, she gave herself the excuse she needed to remain right where she was. Grinning sheepishly she settled back against Frank's chest, and wiggled her bottom on his bulging cock.

The laughter died down and the cards were dealt.

Kat reveled in the sensation of being in Frank's lap. While she hadn't developed any kind of a crush on him, he was well built and smelt nice. The warmth of his hand resting gently on her thigh below the hem of her skirt added to her pleasure. Then the hand began stroking her thigh. He was fiddling with his cards with the other hand, as if thinking about how to play, when his palm simply slid up and down a little, casually sliding his fingers under her skirt's hem.

Alarms suddenly began blaring in Kat's mind as she realized the difference between this and the others.

Those men . . . their hands had been in a kind of safety zone; on her outer thigh and behind her. They had merely cupped and fondled her ass.

Frank's hand was in a position to touch her in a much different place . . . a much more intimate place. Her immediate reaction was to push his hand away and stand up. She even started to tense back up in preparation. But this pressed his cock firmly against her ass at the same time as his hand stopped moving, still inches from her private region.

Without knowing why, she allowed these points to squelch her misgivings and she settled back again. As she did the leg absent Frank's hand shifted, slipping a little further from the other and effectively opening her up slightly.

Sitting next to them, Tom witnessed this and his grin sharpened.

Frank lost that hand. As the cards were dealt again the hand on her thigh began moving again. His fingers took advantage of her wider stance and slipped down to draw little circles on her inner thigh as they slowly crept an inch higher.

More tropical gusts wafted through Kat, fanning her smoldering embers. Biting at her lip she glanced down to see her skirt shifting over Frank's hand. She also noticed that her swollen, erect nipples were clearly outlined under her top, telling her that it's material was not as concealing as she'd thought.

Frank won that second hand. But then Bill lost and he called her to his aid.

Walking on legs that were little more than rubber bands she leaned heavily on the chairs she passed as she made her way to him where she was once more drawn into a lap. This time she didn't hesitate or even consider pulling away, but easily settled back, her legs sliding apart slightly.

Like his predecessor Bill was well built and smelt nice and she luxuriated in the comfort he afforded her. Unlike his predecessor his hand didn't hesitate in sliding partially under her skirt and onto her inner thigh.

Biting her lip Kat felt her free leg slip open a little more.

This time it was Chris sitting next to them, benefiting from the view. Throughout that hand, and the next, he glanced over several times as Bill's fingers steadily made their way upward to within an inch of her panties.

Kat rested her head against Bill, her eyelids growing heavy. Her embers flickered into flames, her juices flowing, making her sex damp. Her breasts ached, her swollen nipples poking at her top. Shifting in his lap she felt Bill's bulging cock press against her ass . . . or was it the other way around?

Tom smiled at her from across the table, his eyes glinting mischievously.

Bill's hand stopped its progression, his fingers lingering near her panties . . . so close that their heat mingled with hers. Her fires grew, her body simmering. She shifted again, her hips sliding imperceptibly forward as her juices continued to flow.

When Bill won the second hand Kat slowly extracted herself from his lap to stand waiting for the next man to request her lucky-charms. When none did she cautiously made her way to the kitchen on wobbly legs.

That was when she found herself grasping tightly onto the counter and shakily lifting a glass to her lips. She'd gotten the first drink down and was working on a second when she heard Tom calling her.

On still rubbery legs she carried her drink back into the room. As she walked over to stand next to her husband she felt all the men watching her intently.

"We've made a special little bet," Tom slid his arm around her waist and grinned. "One that involves you."

Kat's nerves immediately started to tingle with a million 'what-ifs' conjured by the combination of his statement and his tone.

"Oh. And what kind of bet is that?" She tried sounding detached, but failed.

"We bet on what color panties you're wearing," he answered.

"You what?" Despite everything that had already happened she was surprised.

"Yea. We're all just curious," he shrugged. "So we made a bet."

"Um- uh–," she stammered, unsure of what to say . . . or do.

"Now, of course the guys aren't gonna just take your word for the answer. They need proof. You know, so they know I didn't cheat."

"Huh? What?" Kat was having trouble forming concrete thoughts, much less verbalizing any.

"See we're gonna each pick a color, then you're gonna show us your panties so we can verify who won." Tom explained.

"Um- uh–."

"Now, don't worry, Baby. You're not gonna have to flash us. We played a quick round of high card, low card while you were in the kitchen. Chris won so he's gonna reach under your skirt and pull your panties off you."

"I- I'm sorry. You did what?" She finally managed to form words.

"You heard me, Baby. It's no big deal. Just go on over and stand by him and after we all make our choices he'll slide them down these sexy legs of yours."

"Um- Uh- Wha-What if I say no?" She stuttered, her voice shaky. Although she was trying to put up a front of resistance her nerves were tingling excitedly and the fires within her loins were making her flesh sizzle. And those flames were being fanned even higher as she imagined her panties being pulled down her legs in front of these men . . . imagined Chris being the one doing it.

"Well of course if you don't want to, you don't have to, Baby," Tom assured her. "But I think it'll be fun."

His hand moved to give her ass a gentle little squeeze as he patiently waited for her to decide.

Kat stood there, glancing around at all the men who wore expressions of anticipation. After a couple minutes she stepped away from Tom and began making her way around the table.

"What's the bet?" She asked.

"Well, if I win I get all the money on the table," Tom told her.

She reflexively glanced at the table, even though she knew how much money was usually involved at these games.

As she approached Chris he stood up and moved his chair completely out of the way, giving them plenty of room. He had her stand a couple feet back from the table and stood behind her, his body heat radiating over her and mingling with her own.

A hot shiver raced down her spine.

Suddenly a thought struck her.

"Ah, Tom," her voice was little more than a whisper as she fought with the sensations rolling through her. "You-uh– You said if you win, you get the money. Wha-What if someone else wins?"

"Oh, they get to fondle your tits," he answered casually.

"Wait. What?" She gasped.

"Don't worry, Baby. It's just that they've all been admiring your tits for so long we made that the bet. But since I get to play with them anyway, I get the money if I win. Which, come on, I should. After all, I was home when you got dressed."

'That's true,' she thought.

"So let's make our choices," Tom announced.

Sitting next to him Ben made the first guess; green. Then Ken picked blue and Bill guessed orange. Behind her Chris confidently chose pink.

Kat's eyes leapt to Tom, her nerves screaming in surprise. She hadn't thought about this happening; that someone else would pick the right color before Tom. But now that it had happened, she could see the flaw in her thinking. After all, the order of guessing meant that Tom would be the last to choose.

By the time this thought had completely formed it was her husband's turn. She watched his grin sharpen as he named peach as his selection.

So Chris would win . . . And he would get to . . . get to . . .

'Oh God,' Kat bit at her lip.

Her fires suddenly roared intensely, their heat rolling through her entire body. She set her drink down and grabbed the table's edge as her legs threatened to buckle.

"So let's see who won," Tom's eyes glinted.

'Did he do it on purpose? Was this a set-up?' She wondered, but she wasn't allowed to consider the questions for long.

Chris knelt down behind her and rested his hands on her legs just above the knees.

The contact chased her thoughts away and made her inhale sharply. She lifted her glass to take a long sip before setting it back down and once more grab onto the table edge for support.

Chris' hands slid lightly up her legs, their heat dancing over her flesh. Up . . . up . . . up they slid, gradually disappearing under her skirt.

She stood there, trying to steady her breathing and grasping the table edge while staring out from under heavy lids at the men around the table.

The men staring at her . . . watching her . . . watching her allow their friend to reach under her skirt.

Chris' fingers reached the tops of her thighs, where the sides of her panties were. His fingers hooked the top edges and gave a gentle tug.

Kat's breath caught in her throat.

He drew them off her hips. As he gradually pulled them down the elastic waistband rubbed across her ass. Then he drew them slowly down her legs. They appeared from under her skirt . . . slid down her thighs . . . past her unsteady knees . . . past her calves. Eventually they lay in a puddle around her ankles. Still using the table edge to steady herself she lifted one foot, then the other so Chris could slip them completely off her.

Her breathing was shallow, her nerves sparking with electricity. A fog enshrouded her mind. Through it she sensed Chris standing behind her . . . mere inches separating them so that his heat radiated over her.

"Looks like I win. Although the center is a darker shade, they are definitely pink," he quipped, holding her panties out for all to see.

Kat's eyes were drawn to the garment dangling from his two fingers. There were her soft pink panties for everyone to see . . . including the crotch, darkened by her flowing juices.

'Oh God,' she thought, realizing that now all the men present knew she was aroused enough to make her panties wet. This thought simultaneously embarrassed her and stoked the very arousal that had created the issue.

"Yea, I guess you won," she heard Tom saying.

This brought her back to the moment, the one in which Chris had won the bet.

"Um- uh, yes. Let's- um... go," she whispered, turning away from the table and taking a step.

"Whoa. Where ya going?" Chris' one hand lightly caught her arm to stop her.

"Um... Well, uh... you won, so–," she stuttered, uncertain of what to do. "I, um... I thought we'd go in another room–."

"Why?" He grinned. "We can do it right here."

"Oh, um... You mean in front of... in front of everyone?" She felt her heart suddenly skip a beat then race a little faster. "Where they... Where they can watch?"

"Yea. Sure. Why not," Chris' grin widened.

As he turned her back toward the table she saw that the men who had been sitting to either side had now moved around to join the others directly opposite her for a more direct view of the impending show. This drove home the situation for her; these six men were about to watch her having her breasts fondled by their friend.

Hot gusts blasted through her, fanning the dancing flames of arousal within her loins. Powerful jolts shot along her nerves making them scream and snap.

Chris moved up close behind her . . . so close she could almost feel his body against hers. His hands settled on her waist, holding her for a moment. The heat of his palms radiated through her top to simmer against her flesh. Then his hands started to move. They slowly slid upward . . . up off her waist . . . inching up . . . up . . . up.

Kat's legs wobbled beneath her and she reflexively leaned back against him while retaining her grasp of the table edge.

His hands crawled forward. They came to the bottoms of her breasts. Cupping her full mounds, he held them . . . cradled them. His fingers gently squeezed her flesh.

"Oh," a quite sigh escaped Kat's lips, a mixture of pleasure and increased need.

His hands slid up to cover the fronts of her breasts. Her swollen nipples were flattened beneath his palms . . . rubbed as his hands slid this way and that. He molded her pliant mounds, cupping and squeezing them for several long, long moments. Throughout this his hands gradually grew hungrier, their pressure increasing little by little.

The sensations fanned Kat's flames with tropical gusts. Her legs grew weaker, her eyelids heavier. Her mind slipped back into the fog enshrouded world of living desire.

"Does this feel good?" Chris whispered in her ear, his hot breath swirling into the little orifice. "Having your tits played with."

"Oh yes," she sighed.

"Yes, you like it, don't you? You like having your tits played with."

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,103 Followers
12