Katsumi Nakasone of Japan

Story Info
Transgender realtor fucks Black man & Filipina wife.
3k words
11.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers

"My name is Katsumi Nakasone-Hollander, but everyone calls me Kat," the tall, curvy, raven-haired, thirty-something Asian American businesswoman said with a smile. Jacques Moulin and his wife Renata Urbano-Moulin looked at her and nodded. They were in the City of Randolph, Massachusetts, at the headquarters of Nakasone-Hollander Realty. Interesting pair, Katsumi thought as she greeted her first clients of the day. A lovely interracial couple in their mid-thirties, looking to buy a house and presumably start a family, no doubt.

Business was booming at Nakasone-Hollander Realty, and with thirty eight employees across the State of Massachusetts, they were making some serious headway in places like Boston, Brockton, Hyannis, Natick, Plymouth, Milton and the like. It was all due to the influence of their visionary CEO Katsumi Nakasone-Hollander, the founder of the company and its most well-known member.

Katsumi Nakasone-Hollander emerged on the national spotlight when CW News did a report on her a while back, and it caused a stir. There weren't a lot of openly transgender Japanese-American businesswomen selling high-end real estate in New England, and the secret of Katsumi's success was her personal touch. Katsumi liked to connect with her clients, that's the only edge she had over more established real estate companies like Landmark or ReMax realty.

At five-foot-eleven, with a curvy yet athletic build, Katsumi Nakasone-Hollander looked good in a pantsuit and knew it. The lady definitely had a striking presence, and a beautiful one at that. Indeed, the real estate agent had been told more times than she could count that she looked more like a supermodel, or a Hollywood actress, rather than a realtor. There were billboards all over New England advertising her services, and that's part of the reason why this couple was here...

"Good to meet you, Kat, I'm Jacques," the tall and handsome, well-dressed black man said, and Katsumi looked into his soulful brown eyes and smiled. This one is lusting after me right in front of his darling wife, Katsumi thought as she checked out Jacques discretely. Jacques Moulin resembled the Hollywood actor Morris Chestnut, whose movies Katsumi happened to like. Still, this brother was purely Caribbean, she could tell by his accent and the way he carried himself.

"Hello, Kat, I'm Renata, but everyone calls me Nana," said the short, curvy, dark-haired and bronze-skinned Filipina woman standing beside Jacques Moulin. Katsumi looked at Nana and smiled, then shook her hand. Be nice to the cute Filipina, Katsumi silently reminded herself. Katsumi spent most of her time dealing with Caucasians, in part because she found the inner workings of the vast Asian American community super tedious and tiresome.

Even in the United States of America, the Japanese and the Chinese didn't like each other, both looked down on Koreans and Vietnamese, and the Filipinos were way down on that particular totem pole. Katsumi, who'd been born in the City of Hakodate, Japan, and raised in Massachusetts by her American adoptive parents, James and Nicole Hollander, typically gave her fellow Asians a wide berth. If only they could stop fooling around and rehashing the past, they'd realize that everyone is human...

While studying business management at Northeastern University in the early 2000s, Katsumi was exposed to a brand new world. Northeastern was where the sons and daughters of Boston's elite went to study, if their parents were rich but still couldn't afford bigger schools like Harvard, MIT or Boston College. While there, she met a handsome Chinese student named Paul Yan, and fell in love with him. They had a whirlwind romance, until the day Katsumi asked to meet his parents...

"Katsumi, don't ask me for that, okay? My family is Chinese and you're Japanese American, on top of being, you know, transgender, you should know they won't accept you," Paul Yan said to Katsumi. The two of them were sitting inside Au Bon Pain restaurant in the Back Bay area of Boston, just a short distance from the Northeastern University campus. Katsumi looked at Paul, whose handsome face was twisted in anger, and shook her head.

"Well, Paul, if you're not man enough to stand up to your racist parents, you're not man enough for me," Katsumi replied, and she got up and walked away. Paul Yan called out her name as she exited the restaurant, but did not chase after her. Since that day, Katsumi swore off Asian males, and the Asian communities in general. For the remainder of her university days, Katsumi dated Caucasian males, and sometimes African American men and even Latino men. Anyone but her fellow Asians, whose prejudices she knew to be beyond repair...

"Mr. and Mrs. Moulin, you came to the right place, I may have the perfect place for you, it's just down the street on Milton, and it is a fixer upper at one eighty," Katsumi said, and Jacques and Nana exchanged a look. Katsumi looked at Nana and for some reason, she sensed there was something amiss, but she couldn't tell what it was. Nana Urbano-Moulin looked like a gorgeous Filipina woman, and she seemed very much in love with her Haitian American husband. I must stop overthinking, Katsumi reminded herself.

"Sounds good, Kat, say, would you say that Milton is racially diverse and LGBT-friendly?" Nana asked, and Katsumi once more looked at the cute Filipina, and paused before answering. Jacques and Nana seemed like a regular heterosexual couple, albeit an interracial one. Katsumi would have expected a question about racial diversity from Jacques, on account of him being a big and tall black man, but such a question from Nana puzzled her...

"Nana, we are in New England, right down the street from Boston, the place where gay marriage was first legalized, and we in Massachusetts were the first state to elect a black man, our esteemed Deval Patrick, as Governor, believe me when I tell you that Milton is safe, friendly and diverse," Katsumi said, smiling. Nana returned her smile, then Jacques took the cute Filipina's hand and gave it a firm squeeze.

"Nana is very particular, Kat, but I love her just the way she is," Jacques said, and Nana turned to him and smiled, then kissed him on the lips. Nice couple, looks like all is well, Kat thought to herself as the very attractive interracial couple exchanged a kiss, then proceeded to seal the deal...on paper. They filed out of her office, got in their cars, and followed her to Hollow Crest Road in Milton, Massachusetts, where a certain townhouse awaited.

"You're going to love this place," Katsumi said to Jacques and Nana as she ushered them into the townhouse. The place was big, two floors, four bedrooms, two living rooms, four closets, a kitchen, a basement, and two bathrooms. There was a nice yard where a growing family could play. The owner, an old white dude named Jerry Stanfield, wanted to sell the place and move to Florida to be closer to his daughter Nancy and her family.

"Oh wow, Jacques, the place is so beautiful," Nana said, as she admired the foyer, and Jacques nodded and put his arm around her. Katsumi looked at them as they checked out the place, filled with the wonderment so common to happy couples checking out new homes. Katsumi thought of her last relationship, where she'd dated a bisexual Arab guy named Hassan Ali, and although she wanted to build a life with him in New England, he eventually left her and returned to his family in Lebanon. Some of us never get to have it all, Katsumi thought sadly.

As a beautiful transgender woman, Katsumi Nakasone-Hollander knew that lots of guys, from the straight-but-curious to the downright bisexual types, lusted after her. Most of them only wanted to experience the fantasy, of fucking or being fucked by a tall, sexy chick with a dick. They didn't want a permanent relationship. Katsumi was thirty two years old, and wanted a long-term boyfriend or perhaps a husband, not just kinky fun with curious guys.

"Um," Katsumi said, clearing her throat loudly as she watched Jacques and Nana begin to kiss and grope each other. Rolling her eyes, Katsumi turned to leave, thinking that she ought to go to another room. On paper, Jacques Moulin and his wife Nana Urbano-Moulin seemed like the perfect couple. They were both graduates of UMass-Boston, and he worked for the military recruitment office in Brockton while she worked as an instructor at a Boston-area private school. Too bad they were such exhibitionists...

"Kat, where do you think you're going, cutie?" Nana called out, and when Katsumi turned to face the couple, both Jacques and Nana grinned at her. Kat felt like walking away, but she felt a stir down below when she saw Nana pat the bulge in Jacques pants. The Haitian stud looked like he was packing, and Kat felt her cock stiffen in her panties, even as her butt puckered. Damn you two for getting me aroused, Katsumi thought as she smiled at the couple.

"Jacques, Nana, I am flattered that you find me attractive, but I don't mess around with my clients," Katsumi replied, even as her nipples hardened under her blouse, and her cock hardened in her panties. When Jacques and Nana drew closer, Katsumi hesitated for all of two seconds, and then did what her body told her. Katsumi kissed Nana, and felt Jacques strong yet gentle hands caress her big round bum. And that's how it all began...

"Hmm, Katsumi, Nana and I picked you because we find transgender ladies attractive, I'm bisexual and totally cool with your status," Jacques said, smiling confidently even as he undressed, revealing his hard, muscular and dark-skinned body. Side by side, naked as a couple of jay birds, Nana and Katsumi knelt before Jacques, beholding the Haitian brother's masculinity in all of its glory.

"I'm glad you feel that way, Jacques," Katsumi said, and then she grabbed his long, dark dick and began sucking on it. Nana pinched her nipples and fingered her wet, hairy pussy as she watched Katsumi suck her husband's dick. Katsumi hadn't tasted dick in a long time, not since her former lover Hassan returned to his wife and family in Lebanon, and she wanted to make up for lost time. Greedily Kat sucked on Jacques dick, loving the way it smelled and tasted. She'd been with African American men and Jamaican men before, but never a Haitian stud...

"Hey, I want some too," Nana hollered, and Katsumi smiled apologetically, with a mouth full of Jacques dick, which seemed totally funny to Nana. Nana began sucking on her husband's balls while Katsumi deep-throated his dick. While the two freaky ladies worked on his dick and balls, Jacques smiled happily and lay on the carpeted floor, happy as can be. When he felt Nana's sleek fingers up his ass, the Haitian brother did not mind, for he was freaky like that...

"Hmm, Katsumi, bring that dick over here," Jacques said, and Katsumi stopped sucking his dick and came around. Jacques looked at the tall, busty and big-bottomed Japanese beauty with the angelic face and the big ole cock swinging between her legs. He looked at his darling wife Nana, who was now sucking his dick. Nana was only five-foot-six, curvy and pleasantly plump, with big tits, wide hips and a big round ass. Such a beautiful woman. How did a brother like me get so lucky? Jacques thought happily.

"Jacques, stop talking and start sucking some dick, dammit," Nana said, and she winked at Katsumi, who smiled nervously. Jacques smiled at his wife, then grabbed Katsumi's cock and began stroking it. The transgender Japanese businesswoman sighed happily as the big and tall, handsome bisexual Haitian man began sucking her cock like there was no tomorrow. Meanwhile, Nana worked two fingers up Jacques ass and sucked his big black dick, while watching Katsumi and Jacques interactions.

"Katsumi, your cock is delicious, I can't wait to feel it inside of me," Jacques paused to say, and Katsumi smiled at him as the brother resumed sucking her cock. Meanwhile, Jacques came, and when he did, his wife Nana sucked every last drop of the hunky Haitian man's precious cum. Katsumi moaned softly as Jacques sucked her cock, and he worked her over until she came, then drank her seed. Katsumi sighed happily, and nodded at Jacques thankfully. The bisexual Haitian stud and his freaky Filipina wife were full of surprises...

"Can I have some fun too?" Nana said sharply, and Katsumi and Jacques looked at her, and exchanged a smile. They went to Nana, and took care of her. After all, the lady of the house must never be ignored. Jacques drew Nana into his arms and kissed her, then began sucking on her tits. Spreading Nana's thick thighs wide open, Katsumi inhaled the other woman's scent, and then began eating her pussy. Nana moaned softly as her hubby sucked on her tits while their gorgeous transgender friend ate her pussy. What more could a horny woman want?

"Fuck me, Kat," Nana demanded, and Katsumi stopped eating the sexy Filipina's pussy, and pulled a condom out of her purse. Rolling the condom on her big cock, Katsumi rubbed her cock against Nana's pussy, then pushed it inside. Nana grinned and nodded as the sexy transgender woman began fucking her with slow, deep strokes. Nana's vaginal muscles gripped Katsumi's cock almost as tightly as a man's ass normally did, and she definitely liked the feeling.

"Don't forget about a brother, now," Jacques said, and he stood there, and stroked his big black dick while watching his sexy wife get fucked by a well-endowed transgender woman. Katsumi looked at Jacques dick...hungrily. Without another word, Katsumi leaned closer and then began sucking Jacques dick even as she continued slamming her cock into Nana's pussy, and the brother grinned and caressed the back of her head encouragingly. Clearly he liked what she was doing, and Katsumi was glad of that.

"I need both of you now," Nana said, and Jacques and Katsumi grinned, then nodded at her and switched positions. Katsumi lay flat on the carpeted floor, and Nana climbed on top of her. The curvaceous Filipina sat astride the sexy Japanese transgender woman and they kissed, then caressed each other's breasts. Katsumi rubbed her cock against Nana's pussy, and Nana grabbed that fuck stick and placed it within herself. Bucking her hips, Katsumi slammed her cock into Nana's pussy...

"Hmm, sweetie, give me that ass," Jacques said as he came up behind Nana, having taken some lubricant and condoms from her purse. Nana grinned as her husband's strong yet gentle hands spread her ass cheeks, and he pushed his hard dick into her asshole. At the same time, Katsumi thrust her cock deep inside Nana's pussy. Filled at both ends, Nana squealed in delight and began riding Katsumi real hard, loving the feel of a thick cock in her pussy while another stiff dick filled her asshole. Few women could handle such intensity. It's a good thing Nana is one of a kind...

"Hmm, fuck, you two are too much for me," Nana squealed, after getting her asshole and pussy rammed by Katsumi's big ole cock and Jacques big dark dick for close to an hour. The voluptuous gal rolled on the carpeted floor, her curvy body covered in a fine sheen of sweat, and she looked at her husband and their new transgender lady friend. They were both horny as can be, and the fact that she was tired wasn't about to stop them. Indeed, they looked ready to have fun with each other...

"Hey, Jacques, it's your turn to give me that ass," Katsumi gently reminded the bisexual Haitian stud, and Jacques grinned, then looked at Renata, who nodded firmly. The sultry Filipina watched as her favorite Haitian stud and their new Japanese transgender gal pal got their freak on. Jacques knelt before Katsumi and resumed sucking her big ole cock, and the gorgeous transgender lady smiled happily, whispering words of encouragement to him.

"Oh yeah, fuck my husband's ass," Nana cried out, a little while later, as she watched Katsumi put Jacques on all fours, and then she grabbed condoms and lube and tossed them to the horny twosome. Jacques groaned as Katsumi began working her thick cock into his ass. Nana fingered her pussy and pinched her nipples while the hot man-to-transgender action unfolded before her. This was absolutely hot, and Nana didn't want to miss it...

"Hmm, I love the feel of your big cock in my ass, go harder," Jacques moaned, and Katsumi grinned, and playfully smacked his cute ass while ramming her cock into him. Nana, tired of playing spectator, rejoined the action. She lay before her husband and opened her thighs for him. Jacques rubbed his hard dark dick against Nana's sweet pussy and entered her with a swift thrust. Nana squealed as Jacques began to slam his big dark dick into her pussy, even as Katsumi's thick cock filled his ass.

In this manner, the sexually adventurous trio fucked well into the early afternoon, and went at it until they lay, exhausted, on the cum-soaked carpeted floor. Katsumi lay there, her curvy, sexy body covered with sweat, her nipples erect, her cock semi-hard, with a big smile on her face. On her right, Jacques was smiling and stroking his dick, and on her left, Nana licked her lips and fingered her pussy. Katsumi smiled at each of them in turn, and nodded. This was the best start of her work day in ages, that's for damn sure.

When Katsumi Nakasone-Hollander returned to the headquarters of Nakasone-Hollander Realty in Randolph, Massachusetts, she had a big smile on her face. Audrey, her assistant, inquired about Jacques Moulin and his wife Renata Urbano-Moulin, and a smiling Katsumi assured her that the deal was done, and the house had been purchased. I don't know how Katsumi does it, Audrey thought to herself as she went back to work.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,123 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

In Time for Summer A boy gets seduced by his "lesbian", packing roommate.in Transgender & Crossdressers
"What Does She See in Him?" A high school boy finds the girl of his dreams is a bit more.in Transgender & Crossdressers
My New Trainer Workouts will never be quite the same.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Big Mature Shemale Next Door Little guy is fed cum and seduced.in Transgender & Crossdressers
BBC Shemale: A Beginning Lonely white woman in befriends new black neighbor.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories