Katy's Boobs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you splash water on me?" Aunt Ellen was saying to her reflection, with that teasingly breathless tone again. "I'm going to have to change my shirt, you naughty boy, Tom."

Nope, it was me.

My cock throbbed, reminding me that it had been hard for several minutes now, and how dare I not take the thing out and stroke it into some relief! It was as good an idea as any, and as I squirmed to slide my shorts down, I was stunned to see Aunt Ellen let go of her tits at last and begin to undo her own pants. I got a couple of fingers around the end of my cock and I pulled gently as I stared through the slats at my aunt shucking her jeans from first one leg, then the other. In doing so, she had to bend over, giving me a ripe, sensual view of her plump ass, clad in a pair of clean cotton panties. They weren't anything too sexy in and of themselves, and I wasn't surprised. In fact, I quite enjoyed it, seeing this Gemini of a vixen being revealed before my lustful eyes: the sinner saint, the spinster slut.

Unfortunately, she stopped short of sliding her panties off, too. Although she did rub herself a little, shuddering deliciously with each stroke, as if a chill had entered the room.

So here we were: my aunt lusting after me in her room, me lusting after her in mine. The question was, if I walked in that room right now, would there be an instant nightmare, or the ultimate wet dream? I feared the former above all else. I remembered some shrink on a talk show pointing out the fact that although many women had sexual fantasies about rape, they would never in a million years want to ACTUALLY get raped. It was most likely the case with Aunt Ellen: I will lust after my handsome little nephew, but I could never let him touch me.

Perhaps test was in order. Again, I would have to act swiftly, before logic could settle upon anyone's mind. With a stifled grown, I carefully stuffed my aching penis back into my shorts and pulled them back up. I snuck back into the hallway and down toward the kitchen. From that point, I called out, "Aunt Ellen, I'm gonna grab a quick shower!"

After a pause, I heard muffled from her closed door. "Okay."

As I had mentioned before, this was an older house, and although it had three bedrooms, it only had two bathrooms, and only one of those, the one in the middle of the house, had a full shower/tub. The smaller bathroom, where I'd pissed this morning, had a shower, but it was tiny and at the far end of the house, and the water took forever to get hot. As such, it was in the larger bathroom where all of us almost always took our showers or baths. It was at one end of the hallway and had a door on either end, so that if you wanted to get to the kitchen, you could either steer right and pass through the living room, or you could walk through one door of the bathroom, through the door on the other end, and then into the laundry room that led right to the kitchen.

Early on in my visits, I discovered that it wasn't unusual for one to enter the bathroom for its usual uses but only close the hallway door since people rarely went into the laundry room. A couple of times, over the years, I'd been accidentally walked in on, and I'd accidentally walked in on others doing their business. Sadly, it was always either my uncle or Jack in these instances. In retrospect, it would've been nice to have walked in on Katy on the toilet, with her pants around her ankles, or her skirt bunched up around her waist....

Back to the task at hand, I went into the bathroom and closed and even locked the door from the hallway. I conveniently "forgot" about the far door that lead into the laundry room. The light was off in there, and it was easy to simply dismiss the fact that someone could circle around from the kitchen, pass through the laundry room and walk right into this bathroom...perfect.

I got the water going and stripped down. One whole wall above the sink area was mirror—lots of mirrors in this house—and I admired my body in all my horniness. I mean, what young stud hasn't gazed with pride at himself in the mirror while sporting a massive erection? I was hard and primed, very much pent up after watching my naked aunt. A dribble of precum glistened from the tip of my penis. I stroked myself, watching my body in profile. I knew I had a larger-than-average penis. I'd fucked two girls before Katy, and they always expressed surprise. And Katy herself had commented on it, thinking her brother had "seemed" to grow an extra inch or two....

Whoa, slow down, boy. Can't pop off too soon. Gotta stage a big test here. I let go of my cock and climbed into the shower. The sliding panels for the shower were glass, and although they steamed up quickly, it wasn't too hard to see who was in there if you were to stand there watching. I also kept the slider open just a crack so I could sneak peeks at the half-open door to the laundry room. All I could do now was wait...wash, and wait.

I lathered, rinsed and repeated twice before I finally caught movement at the doorway. I had to be careful, very careful. For me to pause and look would indicate awareness, so as I rotated casually under the jet of steaming water, I stole only quick glances. I had do to this a couple of times to confirm the truth: she was there. My aunt Ellen was there, in the doorway, watching me.

It appeared that she was still mostly in the laundry room, leaning just her head and a shoulder in, but growing braver and braver at my lack of awareness to her presence, and eventually leaning in a bit more. She had new clothes of, of course. Something red this time. I turned my face into the water and grinned with delight: Phase 1 was a success. It was now time for Phase 2....

With the water blasting into my chest, I leaned forward slightly and balanced by placing one hand up against the shower wall. With the other, I began stroking my cock again. I had actually grown somewhat flaccid with all the waiting and nervousness, so it took a minute or two to get fully hard again. It didn't really matter at this point, through the steamed-up glass, Aunt Ellen wouldn't really be able to tell my exact state of arousal, but the silhouette I was giving her, with my one hand moving up and down at my middle, gave an unmistakable image: her nephew jacking off in the shower.

I let out a couple of low moans—they certainly didn't have to be feigned at this point—and did my best to give a good, sensual show. A very careful glance through the very narrow opening of the slider confirmed for me that my aunt had now stepped almost fully inside the bathroom. To her vantage point, I was now lost in my own self-pleasuring, totally oblivious to anything else in the world.

So I stroked.

And as I stroked, it was time to initiate Phase 3: I moaned my aunt's name.

"Oh...oh, Aunt Ellen...don't call yourself...don't call yourself old. You're so...oh, you're so...beautiful."

I had to slow my stroking. Jesus, I was turning myself on too much. I didn't want to cum this fast. I actually released the tight grip I had on my cock and switched to simulated stroking for a little while. But I didn't let up my words.

"My god...Aunt Ellen...yes...please...stroke me...oh my god...I've always wanted you...please...."

Another covert glance through the opening. She had moved. She was leaning against the bathroom counter now, at the sink. I could now just make out that the red she was wearing had come all the way down. It was a dress, a red dress. But it suddenly became a short dress. She was pulling up the hem, then she was thrusting her own hand down those white panties of hers. I'm sure they were quite wet by now, as she thrust fingers into herself or rubbed her clit.

For my part, I had to be VERY careful about how I played with myself. This was so fucking erotic, so fucking wrong, that just the right squeeze would send my cum splashing across the shower. I just had to hold out a little longer, the final phase was almost upon us. It would all depend on whether or not I timed things just right in the next couple of minutes.

So with careful, mostly simulated stroking, I continued to moan and express verbally the fantasy I was creating for my dear aunt Ellen. I was able to watch her for longer and longer glimpses, because she was beginning to close her eyes a lot and throw her head back, furiously rubbing herself, timing the motions to my own strokes, feeling the heat of the moment precisely as I was. It was almost time to spring the trap.

"Aunt Ellen...oh, baby...my dear aunt...please keep stroking me...I can't take much more...I'm gonna...I'm gonna...fucking cum...I'm gonna fucking cum, Aunt Ellen...."

I got louder, and I began grunting. And I swear I could almost hear Aunt Ellen panting and breathing above the sound of the shower. She too was now totally and utterly lost in the passion of the moment. It was almost time, but the key to the whole thing relied on whether or not I could get her to—

"Cumming!" I grunted. "Holy Jesus I'm CUMMING, Aunt Ellen!"

And this time, so help me, I DID hear a gasp, and Aunt Ellen herself was cumming, but in reality I was NOT cumming but instead I was sliding the shower door open with a crashing bang, shocking my aunt to death in the midst of her own wracking orgasm, and before she could act I had jumped from the shower, my cock leading the way, and I was on her, grabbing her, tearing her hand from her soaked panties and then ripping those panties right off her in a single jerk.

"Tom! Tom, no!" she shouted. "Oh my god, NO!"

But it was too late for that. I had my aunt's ass now up fully on the counter, and her red dress was already pushed up beyond her waist, exposing her wet, bushy pussy in perfect alignment with my cock."

"Oh, Jesus, Tom, what are you—"

But the next sound to come out of her throat was a pure, clear, glass-shattering scream as I shoved with all my weight and penetrated my cock completely and to the hilt inside her contracting cunt. I didn't pull out, but I did give one or two more very strong thrusts to ensure that I was as deep as I could get and that there was no way on Earth she could slip off of me.

For a brief moment, we locked eyes, hers wide in shock, mine glaring with naked lust and determination. I could feel her pelvic bone against mine, her inner thighs sliding against my wet hips. I could taste her breath. My hair dripped and soaked the front of her dress. I glanced down and saw that her breasts bulged against the buttons running down the front. I had been gripping one of her legs and a hip, and keeping my body shoved hard against hers to hold her up, I took both hands and jerked harshly at the thin red fabric.

Ellen groaned and stifled another scream as plastic buttons flew and bounced throughout the bathroom, and there before me, now completely nude from the front, was my Aunt Ellen and her wonderfully colossal breasts. I squeezed one of them, using my other hand to grasp around her jaw and mouth, turning her back to face me with a jerk, because she had looked away in shame. Our eyes locked together again. Hers had become glazed with pure, unfiltered eroticism. Mine were determined, emboldened.

I thrusted.

She groaned. "Oh...my God....Tom..."

Thrusted.

"Tom..."

And thrusted again, faster now, moving into a regular rhythm of fucking. Strained, desperate gurgling noises bubbled up from my aunt's throat with each penetration of my penis deep into her pussy. Whether for or against our union she was now in it to the finish. For my part, I was once again on the verge of cumming. This was simply too erotic, too dirty, too hot, too wonderfully wrong and fucking unbelievable to last too long. But I wanted to last long enough, was desperate to last long enough to hopefully bring my beautiful aunt to another orgasm. An orgasm with me inside her. Not her husband, not her hand, but me, her 18-year-old nephew. The son of her sister.

I didn't have to wait long.

It seemed to begin in her toes, which curled up into balls as she slowly began to slide her legs up along my thrusting hips and across the small of my back, locking me in. Short, breathless gasps began emanating from her mouth. Her eyes screwed tightly shut, veins bulged in her neck, her nipples hardened into even tighter knobs, and with no more warning, I let out my own gasp as my aunt's long nails suddenly dug into my shoulders. Here eyes snapped open and as her entire body began to shake and vibrate beneath my body, and we once again locked gazes. We both knew what was happening.

Through her body language, her eyes, her grunts her contracting vagina, I knew that my aunt was now experiencing one of the most powerful orgasms she had ever felt. It was all too perfect, because with one final devastating thrust, I unleashed my seed deep, deep, devastatingly deep into her womb.

As one, aunt and nephew climaxed to such a degree that our mutual screams of pleasure reverberated throughout the bathroom, beyond the confines of the house, and echoed through the trees of the woodland that surrounded the property.

It seemed to last a solid minute. I lost count how many times I felt my scrotum contract and spit its sperm through my shaft. Whatever the count, it was enough to fill her completely and beyond, for as the last of my contractions of pleasure gripped my groin, I felt the warm combined fluids of our bodies ooze out from my aunt's labia and over my balls and her ass.

Finally, as we took a moment to breath and hold each other, Aunt Ellen broke her lustful gaze from mine and looked down at herself. I looked down too. Her breasts heaved and sparkled with shower water and sweat. Lower down her soft round stomach shuddered a couple more times as her own vaginal spasms continued. And further down, to where my stiff shaft was clearly and boldly poking deep inside that wonderful, tight pussy it had just fucked.

Looking down at the pool of cum forming between us on the counter, my aunt said softly, "Oh my God, Tom...oh my God..."

I breathed out through my teeth then leaned forward and kissed her forehead. "That was wonderful, Aunt Ellen...wonderful...."

She looked up at me again and smiled. "I have no words, my sweet Tom. None."

"I want to stay inside you for ever," I said. I truly meant it, at least in that moment. It was just so pure, so primal, to be standing here, my cock still inside my aunt, only just now beginning to soften.

"I know, baby," she cooed. "I know...but you must pull out. We shouldn't have done this, and you know it." She shifted her wait slightly on her buttocks, then winced. "Tom...you're so much...bigger than your uncle. It's...beginning to hurt a little...you must pull out of me."

We both groaned loudly as I slid, very slowly slid, my entire length from her vagina.

"Let me down, sweetie," she said.

I backed off a bit and gently helped her to settle back onto her own two feet. She gripped the hem of her skirt and held it up over her pussy, careful not to stain it with cum, but the back had slid along the pool, so it was too late. With a shrug, she dropped the ruined dress from her shoulders, and in that moment we were now standing before each other, completely naked to the world. Despite the powerful orgasm I'd just experienced, I felt my half-flaccid cock twitch.

"My dear boy," Ellen said softly, gazing up at me. "What have we done?" She leaned up and kissed my cheek, then brushed passed me and quickly went to the toilet, lifting the lid and sitting. "I'm sorry," she said, blushing. "I have to do this."

I watched with a strange sense of awe as my aunt urinated right before me. But at the same time, it seemed like we could now do ANYTHING in front of each other. We had crossed a line so bold, so previously impenetrable, that now it didn't seem to matter what we did. But there was a practical side to what she was doing, as she explained.

"Your uncle had a vasectomy shortly after Katy was born," she said over the sound of her urine splashing into the bowl. "I should never have let you ejacu—finish inside me."

I realized what she was getting at. "I'm sorry."

She shook her head, "No, it's okay. It's just that I've never had to be on birth control, not in eighteen years. There was no need, you see." She looked at my cock, then up to me, then back down at what she was doing. "I hope I was able to flush out most of it just now, but this of course is no guarantee." She stood slightly, wiped her vagina, then flushed the toilet. She was surprisingly calm, thinking clearly now. "I'll have to get a morning-after pill from the pharmacy. I just hope Mary isn't working there when I do; she knows me from church."

My aunt crossed over to me and we embraced. At six feet, I was much taller than her, the top of her head came only to about the middle of my chest. She turned her head and pressed her face against me. I placed kisses along the top of her head. It was strange, as much as I lusted after Katy, and as objectively as I had looked upon my aunt as almost a sexual experiment, I couldn't help but suddenly have feelings for her. I really and truly wanted something special to be happening between my aunt and me. It was a feeling I couldn't shake.

"I love you," I suddenly said.

She leaned back and then up at me. We kissed tenderly.

"I love you too," she said. "But...you know we cannot have this. Not like this."

I said nothing. It was true, of course. What was supposed to happen? How would we explain it to our family, to the world? An 18-year-old boy and his 42-year-old blood-related aunt do not just up and run off as lovers without leaving a path of devastation behind them.

But we did have one thing, we had this moment.

I said, "We at least have this," and hugged her tighter.

"We do," she said. "And I'm glad."

Another long moment, then Aunt Ellen spoke again, "Tom?"

"Yes?"

"Why did I find a pair of your boxers in Katy's room this morning?"

12