Katy's Boobs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AddToWater
AddToWater
2,866 Followers

"The last time we did it without a condom you squirted in me once before pulling out. I felt it, and it scared the shit out of me for three weeks till I got my period. Not even one little squirt can go in me, do you understand?"

At this point, as I slowly slid from under the bed and peeked carefully up the side, I had the feeling that both Jack and I were both on the verge of cumming right now just by the erotic chiding words coming out of Katy's mouth. This was simply insane! Jack must've nodded his response, because Katy was speaking again, this time in the lower, sultrier sex-voice she'd used when he'd first woken her up. "That's it, baby, guide it in—no, let me guide that dick into me."

I now had a bit of a view, but not much. I propped myself up on an elbow, my legs still under the bed. I had my shorts down to my knees and I was stroking my cock openly as I caught sight of Katy's naked knee. Just as I'd visualized, she was on her back, legs spread, with her brother Jack entering her in the classic missionary style. Both of their heads were out of view, so I knew they couldn't see me. I was tempted to come up a little further, just a few more inches, to try and catch a glimpse of Katy's tits, but to do so would be to expose my head into Jack's line of sight as he looked down at Katy. He would only have to glance to his left to see his cousin, Tom, staring back up at him as he fucked his sister. Definitely not a good idea.

So, I watched Katy's knee as she shifted and moaned. "Oooo, oh yes, Jack, that's it. Slowly now, baby. Make it last. Make your baby sister cum at least once before—"

She got silent suddenly, her knee stopping its shifting motions, and I heard Jack start to grunt. Then Katy again: "Jack, baby, wait...please, you just got it in me. Give me time to—no, no, pull out, Jack." She hissed. "Pull it out of me!"

The next sound I heard reminded me of a wet piece of meat being dropped on the counter. It was the sound of Jack's wet cock sliding out of Katy's cunt and slapping against her belly. With what sounded like pained muted grunts, I heard Jack cumming, and cumming hard. I was about to cum myself when something wet and warm hit my face and scared the shit out of me.

I dropped to the floor, realizing I'd made a slight thumping sound, but Jack was still heaving and grunting so I know no one heard anything. I let go of my cock and reached up to my face. With a simultaneous feeling of manly disgust and erotic wonder, I realized that a massive glob of Jack's spunk had managed to clear Katy's belly, clear the edge of the bed and smack me right in the cheek. The rest of it must've blasted all up and down Katy's chest and belly. I wiped the sticky stuff off my face before it ran down into my mouth. I wiped my hand on the floor under Katy's bed after quickly shuffling back under there.

Finally, Jack's weakened voice spoke silently, "I'm sorry, baby. I just couldn't last."

There was silence, then the sound of a hand lightly slapping skin—Katy probably patting Jack's naked ass. She said, "It's okay, baby. At least you pulled out in time. Look at all this cum! You would have flooded me!"

"I told you, I was built up."

She chuckled. "Look at me, I'm covered. You got my arm...oh shit, you got it on my sheets...Jesus, Jack, did you clear the bed?"

His turn to chuckle. "Yeah, I think I got a shot off on your floor. I'll clean it up."

"You'd better, messy boy!"

They settled down for a bit. Several moments clicked by. Afterglow. Well, for Jack that is. I was catching a cold case of Blue Balls. Presently, Katy started to shift under him. She said, "You'd better get back, Jack. I gotta clean this mess up and get some sleep. I don't know how I'm going to get back to sleep though, with you getting me all worked up."

"I'm sorry," he replied in a groggy voice. I could tell his tone; a guy cums that hard, it's hard to stay awake. I knew all he could think about at that point was crashing. Well, the sooner the better. I was getting sick of being cramped under Katy's bed now that nothing further was going to happen.

Katy said, "Tomorrow you'd better stop at the store and stock up on Trojans. I want my fill next time!"

The bed creaked as Jack pushed himself up. "Yes, ma'am," he said. And then one of his feet was on the floor, then the other. I held my breath, ensuring total silence. I heard them both shuffling around up there, Katy probably wiping cum off her body while Jack fumbled around for his boxers...or did the little fucker prance on in here totally naked? In that moment, I had another shock as Jack suddenly dropped to his hands and knees. Before I backed further away under the bed, I got a visual of Jack's skinny form curled over, feeling around for the cum spot. I could see his semi-flaccid penis dangling from a patch of pubes. He'd forgotten about his boxers, if he ever had them, and he was searching for the cum. There would be no reason for him to look under the bed, of course, but if he did, or if he bent just a foot lower and turned even slightly in my direction, there'd be no way he'd miss me. In the next second, I could be toast.

Katy was saying, "Jack...Jack...forget it."

"I can't find it," he replied.

Of course you can't, I thought. You blasted on my face, you fucking asshole.

Katy: "Just forget about it, baby. I'll clean it up in the morning. You gotta get back to your room."

He stood back up and I sensed he was leaning over her again. I heard the light smacking sounds of quick kisses. He said, "You want me to come back later? I'm sure I can last longer this time."

Katy said, "I think you've had your fun for the night, big brother. You're gonna collapse and fall asleep and forget all about me in thirty seconds." She'd adopted a kind of mocking tone, teasing him, testing him.

His final words were, "We'll see." And after a few more kisses, he snuck right back out the door.

Now I was stuck. Katy was awake. Jack was awake. At close to three in the morning, they'd both fall asleep soon, but until then, I was stuck. I would have to remain here for an extra amount of time to be absolutely sure they were asleep. So, I waited...waited...until I dozed off....

Woke with a start. Holy shit, how long was I out? I'd taken my watch off, so I could only guess, but I figured it had to have been at least twenty, maybe thirty minutes. Still a little risky to sneak back into my room. So, I listened, listened hard. In the silence, I focused in on Katy's breathing. It sounded heavy, steady. Amazingly, she was out like a light. I wasn't sure how quickly Jack could shut down like that, but at least it would be safe to at least move out from under Katy's bed now, and out of her room. With painstaking care, I moved out into the open at the side of her bed once more. My boxers were still wrapped around my knees. I found it easier to actually pull out one leg and let them fall to the floor rather than try to pull them up while half-lying on the floor. Which meant I was now naked within a couple of feet of the cousin who represented to sole focus of my lust.

As I stood, my boxers sliding harmlessly down one leg, I looked upon Katy, and finally I had the sight I'd sought for so long: well, half of it at least. But I certainly wasn't complaining, because although I still could not see Katy's tits under the wrinkled, cum-stained t-shirt she still wore, her panties had long been removed, and since she hadn't pulled up her blanket, I now found myself staring directly down at the neatly trimmed bush covering Katy's recently fucked cunt.

In the dim light, the dark bush of Katy's vagina stood out starkly against her skin, tan as it was. In seconds, my cock flooded once again with blood and became almost painfully erect. For several moments, I could only stare and salivate. Here I had been obsessed with capturing even the slightest glance at this woman's nipples, yet now I had an unobstructed view of the most Holy of Holies. It was numbing to my mind.

Entranced, I wanted to have a closer look. I wanted to get right up against that bush. I wanted to smell it. I wanted to taste it. I wanted to...God, what didn't I want to do with it? In this lustful state, I had silently moved forward a pace, then two, until the front of my legs was pressing against the side of my cousin's bed. I looked down. Directly in line with my erect cock was Katy's hand, curved up as if to ask if it could cradle my balls. Oh, wouldn't that be nice? But I knew this would never pan out, so I decided to get one last close look at Katy's cunt before getting the hell out of here and back to my futon where I could quietly masturbate a bucket of sperm into a sock.

I leaned down, down toward the center of the universe, for that was now how I saw Katy's vaginal region. This is where time started and stopped. I would never be able to look at this woman in the face again, but for now all I cared about was her crotch. As I leaned down, I leaned forward, and the head of my stiff prick inadvertently brushed against the palm of Katy's hand. I nearly chocked, but before I could recoil away in terror, something most extraordinary happened.

Katy's hand closed around me.

It is difficult to describe how powerfully my heart pounded within my chest as my psyche became overwhelmed with terror, but there I was, my face an inch from Katy's thatch of pubes while her hand gently jerked along my shaft.

"Oh, look who's already back...my dear brother Jack," Katy whispered groggily.

In an instant, I figured out the situation: Katy was stirring from her sleep and sensed a man back at her bed. Logic dictated that it could only be the brother whom she'd just let fuck her. She had, after all, hinted that he'd be welcome back to finish the job he'd started. But it was also very likely that Katy would soon be opening her eyes to gaze upon the brother who shared in her incestuous pleasure. So, I did the only thing I could think to do.

I went down on her.

Jumping fully up onto the bed, I immediately shoved my face right down into Katy's crotch and nervously began feeling for her slit with my tongue. I don't think I could ever claim to be the best at eating a bitch out, but from what I'd heard earlier I certainly couldn't be any worse! The question was, would Katy continue to assume, in her half-sleeping state, that her brother was back, or would the stillness of the night suddenly be pierced with a shrieking scream of horror and shock?

Well, the seconds ticked by, then turned to minutes, and eventually I realized just what the hell I was doing: I was lapping hungrily at my first cousin's vagina! As an animal instinct to please this woman took over, a bit of human DNA remained active to process how I was getting away with this. I actually thought, of all things, about Jack. The thing is, I was about the same size and build as Jack, with a very similar short-cropped haircut. So, in the dark, as her body began to writhe in pleasure, Katy assumed it was Jack's hair through which she now ran her fingers. And now that I was here, in the most wonderful place on earth, tasting the most wonderful nectar in existence, I was in it for the distance. If I got caught now, I'd be in just as much trouble as five minutes from now, so I might as well see if I could do better than Jack.

I did. Within minutes, I heard the now-familiar pattern of gasps popping softly from Katy's throat. Her body began to shudder again, and as I teased and tickled her clitoris with my tongue and teeth, I simply kept on doing it, having heard or read somewhere that when the girl is heading toward the point of climax, the last thing you want to do is slow down, change direction or move to a different spot. Sure enough, the gasping suddenly jerked into a sharp grunt, and Katy's body suddenly tensed up like a board as she practically ripped my hair from my scalp. My mouth was rewarded with a fresh, warm blast of nectar. Christ, this woman could cum!

"Holy fuck," she whispered. "Holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck!"

I gripped her hips, her warm naked hips, as I finally backed my mouth off her labia. My jaw was sore, and I worked it up and down as I planted a few loving kisses on Katy's inner thighs.

She said, "Oh, baby doll, I can't believe it! You finally got me off that way! I'm so proud of you, my beautiful brother."

I could only respond with some more pecks to her thighs. To speak would be to be discovered. I knew now that the moment of truth was at hand, that lives would soon be shattered, but if I could make this moment last just a little longer for this beautiful woman, then I would do my best.

"Come up here," she was saying. "Come up here and kiss me with that mouth. I want to feel my own cum on my own brother." I hesitated, still lapping at her thighs, but she pulled and tugged at my ears and hair. "Please, my baby, please...."

I moved up, taking my time, slowly kissing up along her labia again, then her soft pubic bush, then her flat stomach, presenting her only with the top of my head. With selfish relish, I licked and kissed and tasted her skin. It was salty and savory from her previous love-making, but in my uncontrollable state of arousal it was the greatest taste I could ever imagine. And then, and then my good friend, I reached the base of her breasts.

Katy's boobs. The objects of my desire all this time. And now I was upon them, squeezing them, smothering myself between them. I heard my cousin giggle and squeal with delight as I found a nipple at last and succumbed to my passion. This whole time, Katy had been tugging gently at my hair and the side of my head, but once I'd squeezed a hardened nipple between my teeth, she let me stay. And for the next several minutes, what I wished could've been hours, I nibbled and kissed and sucked, back and forth from one to the other, making goddamned motherfucking sure I got my fill before the truth was revealed, and the nightmare began.

In the act of devouring Katy's exquisite breasts, I let my lower body relax and press against her, and with a kind of automatic movement, my hips slid strategically between hers, until the head of my penis was actually pressing against her lubricated vagina.

"Oh...Jack," she cooed. "You're ready again for me. And oh so naughty without a condom. Please promise me you'll last longer this time. I need my big brother to be strong."

I moved my head in a nodding motion, not daring to look up at her. I felt her hands move from the sides of my head and slide down my body. There was a new rush of panic in me because I was slightly more muscular than Jack, and I worried that Katy would begin to sense the difference. But in her own lustful state, my pretty cousin either ignored or didn't realize the difference, and her hands finally rested on the cheeks of my ass.

Applying pressure there, Katy whispered, "Now, brother...enter me now."

A nudge, a push, then a thrust, and suddenly I was within her. I was inside my cousin, filling her, fucking her. I was fucking my cousin Katy, and it felt as if the earth itself had stopped spinning. To confirm and fully appreciate this fusion in the space-time continuum, I froze as I held myself within her.

She took this as a good sign, "That's it, baby. Hold it there. Don't cum. Get used to it. Feel yourself inside me and enjoy it."

I listened to her. I needed to. After masturbating almost entirely throughout her first fuck session with Jack, and even before that, I had been ready and willing to blast a load of semen a hundred feet in the air. And that was before I even allowed myself to imagine the thought of fucking my cousin, let alone actually do it. I had no choice but to hold myself inside her. To pump now would be to cum, and I think we've already made clear how pissed this chick would be if I were to cum inside her.

So, we held that position, clutching tightly at each other, my face smashed against one of her breasts. It seemed like minutes had gone by...oh why couldn't it be hours! But this was all good, because finally, eventually I felt the initial urge to cum begin to subside. Just slightly, mind you, just slightly. But it was enough to allow me to begin to move gently, with a very subtle rocking motion. I could not yet stand the feeling of moving my cock fully in and out of her pussy without the impulse to ejaculate, but I could at least push myself more deeply inside her, right up to the hilt, until our pubic bones grinding together.

Katy responded to this, "My God, Jack...I'm so proud of you...and you're so deep now. Christ, I can feel you in my guts!"

I grinned against her breast.

Katy continued, "It's like you've grown an inch, maybe two! Oh my God...oh god oh god oh...oh oh...oooooooo...yesssssss....."

The shuddering, the gasping, the harp intake of breath: Katy was cumming. She was cumming by the stimulation of having me, Tom Lenovo, her first cousin, driving his penis deep into her vagina. I was a conqueror, a stallion, a god. I had achieved what that fucker Jack, Katy's own brother, could not. Like a caveman discovering fire, I now experienced the triumph of making this woman climax.

But it would be a short-lived victory, because all of his stimulation was becoming way, way too much for me. I knew I was not going to last long, but since I had managed to give my cousin at least two solid orgasms, I knew I could take care of myself without complaint. I began to pump, and pump...I began to fuck this gorgeous woman for all I was worth. It was going to be a short fuck, but a good fuck, and already I felt my loins beginning to convulse.

"Remember, baby," she gasped. "Not in me, please not inside me!"

Inside her pussy? No, I would honor that request, but there was another place I could deposit my load, I suddenly realized in my carnal fury. With only a stroke two to go before I knew my balls would blow, I whipped my raging cock from Katy's cunt with a slurping sound and quickly climbed up along her rib cage, straddling her as I knew Jack had done an hour before.

I grabbed for Katy's long silky hair and purposely flung it into her face, clutching at her scalp so she had no way of seeing who I was. And as I'd hoped, as I'd prayed, I felt Katy's hands reach up and grip my wet and dripping cock with her hands, wedging it between her massive breasts. I immediately began pumping again, and with each forward thrust, I felt the head of my cock enter Katy's hungry lips. Making sure her hair was still covering her eyes with one hand, I lifted the back of her head with the other so she could get to my cock with less strain.

In reality, I only made a few more strokes until, at last, I felt my scrotum clench, and a torrent of semen blasted out of my engorged member, directly into Katy's eager mouth. I heard her gag in surprise as the load proved to be much more massive than she would have expected from a guy who'd already had a huge orgasm only a short while ago. But she held on like a trooper, and although a good amount of cum squeezed out from her mouth and down the sides of her chin, she actually swallowed the vast majority of it.

I pumped, and she swallowed, and I pumped, and still she swallowed. Finally, with my head spinning and the world reeling, I felt my throbbing member jerk its last drop of cum from my balls. I almost collapsed down to one side, wanting instinctively to curl up next to her and fall asleep in her loving arms. But I managed to regain control at the last minute, and before she could clear her hair from her face, I was sliding off the bed and backing quickly out of the room.

"Thank you, my sweet dear brother," I heard Katy saying softly.

With legs that felt wobbly and weak, I stumbled clumsily back into Jack's room and to my futon. The steady sound of Jack snoring assured me that I was in no danger of being discovered. I collapsed on the futon and crawled sleepily between the covers. In moments, I began to doze with the wonderful sent of Katy's vagina still on my lips. It would be a different world when I woke up. A wonderful, fulfilled world. I had managed to accomplish something no man should ever experience with another blood relative. But I'd gotten away with it. I'd fucked my cousin and lived to tell the tale.

AddToWater
AddToWater
2,866 Followers