Katy's Smell: Day 01

Story Info
Estranged siblings confront their secret past...
10.4k words
4.68
164k
298

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,023 Followers

All persons in this story in sexual situations are at least 18 years of age.

*

Part One

I was rudely awoken by a small knee being driven into my chest as a child leapt onto my bed and landed right on me. I would have been caught off guard but this was a fairly common occurrence in my house. My 6 year old daughter Gracie was giggling as she squirmed on top of me. I roared playfully and wrestled with her for a moment.

"Time to get up!" came a more adult voice from the hallway. My wife Adrienne entered the room carrying a laundry basket, and she smiled at seeing us playing on the bed. "Gracie, let Daddy up. He needs to get ready for your Aunt Katy."

My fun with Gracie was interrupted by the sudden skip of my heartbeat that was all too familiar when my sister's name was mentioned. Fortunately Adrienne didn't notice and simply went about her task of collecting the laundry. Gracie climbed off the bed and ran off down the hall toward her room.

I swung my legs over the edge of the bed and sat there in my boxers for a moment. I felt my heart normalize and I went for the shower. As I stood under the streaming hot water, the anxiety I had felt earlier started to rise again. It had been nearly three years since I had seen Katy. Not because I didn't want to see her, and not because she didn't want to see me. We had simply both agreed that it was the right decision considering the circumstances.

Katy was 24 now, younger than me by 2 years, and unlike me she never got married. Not because of anything wrong with her, on the contrary, she could have any man she wanted. That was part of the problem.

I finally turned off the water and stood in the shower for a moment. Adrienne came into the bathroom and grabbed the towels out of the hamper, barely noticing me standing there naked. When she did finally look up at me, I saw a mischievous look in her blue eyes. She was a gorgeous blond, tall and thin. Having a child hadn't done much to her stunning figure, and she was still the sexiest thing I had laid eyes upon in recent years.

"Whoa there big boy," she said, eyeing me below my waist.

I followed her gaze and saw that I was sprouting a huge erection. She seemed amused by it, but it was actually very disconcerting to me. I hid it well though, and smiled sheepishly at her.

"It's the morning," I replied.

She always called me "big boy" when referring to my penis. It was true, I had a pretty big dick. I don't know how overly attractive I was as a package, but Adrienne was always excited by the size of my package. Our sex life was great, and I had the feeling I could easily convince her to take off her clothes and join me in the shower. But I knew that we both had things to do before my sister arrived with my mother later today from out of state.

Adrienne, still carrying the laundry basket, sauntered over to me and put her face up to mine. She reached her free hand out and grasped my penis firmly. We kissed and she released me from her grip.

"Now hurry up and get ready," she said, beaming. "We need some things for tonight's dinner. Take Gracie with you, so I can finish cleaning."

I didn't want to tell her that the giant erection I was sporting was not simply morning wood. It was because I had been thinking about Katy. God, how embarrassing that would be to admit. Embarrassing and completely inappropriate.

I did as I was told and hurried to get ready. I threw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and hunted through the house for our daughter. Once I finally got her to put on her shoes and hop into the SUV with me, we took off to the grocery store to get everything for tonight's special dinner.

Gracie was singing to herself and allowing me to ponder things seriously for a while before finally speaking up.

"Daddy, where's Aunt Katy's husband?" she asked.

I glanced at her in the rear view mirror. "What do you mean, baby?"

"Is she said that she doesn't have a man to be married to?"

"I don't know," I replied, though it was a bit of a lie. "I think she hasn't found the right man yet."

"Does she live with Grandma?" Gracie asked. She hadn't seen Katy in so long, it was no wonder she was having all these questions.

"No, baby," I answered. "Aunt Katy lives by herself. She's just visiting with Grandma so we can all be together at the same time."

Making up simple answers to Gracie's childish questions was easy enough, but the real reason that Katy hadn't visited in so long was foremost in my mind at this moment. I could clearly remember my heart in my throat while we had that last conversation together. Not more than two or three emails had followed, and only those to throw off the scent that anything was wrong. My mother couldn't be suspicious as to why we were avoiding each other.

Who knows how Katy got out of visiting so long without Mom outright asking her. Maybe she had, and Katy had been able to explain it somehow. Mom never talked to me about it, aside from the occasional comment about the family as a whole. I picked up only a scant few details about my sister from conversations with Mom, but they were barely enough to know what was going on with her.

Adrienne, though, had wondered why Katy and I weren't closer. When we found out that my mother was visiting, and that Katy would actually be joining her, it had surprised us both. She had assumed that Katy and I had gotten into a fight maybe, or that we just weren't close growing up. I hadn't told her very many stories of us as kids. I kept that part of my life a secret from her, and she seemed satisfied with that if that was what I wanted. Plus Adrienne didn't have siblings of her own, so she was somewhat unaware of the exact relationship a brother and sister would have.

I certainly wasn't going to tell her about my relationship with Katy. There was nothing normal about that topic.

"I don't remember what she looks like even," Gracie said as we pulled into the grocery store parking lot.

"You don't?" I asked, not trying to dwell on my sister but happy to converse with my curious little girl.

She trailed beside me as I pushed the shopping cart. I found myself totally preoccupied as we went up and down the isles. Gracie's innocent statement about Katy's appearance got my mind spinning as I remembered every vivid detail of my sister. Her reddish brown hair, her large golden eyes, the freckles around her face, the line of her jaw, the cute pug nose...

I had to catch myself as I tried my best to listen to Gracie talk to me. Thinking about Katy wasn't going to make this week any easier while she stayed at my house. For some reason I could feel my heart in my throat again, but I knew it was just the memory from that last time we had talked. Still, it was replaying in my mind and I couldn't seem to stop it.

We were sitting in Mom's living room, even though I had already moved out by that point. Katy still lived at home though, with one more year still in college. I was married already to Adrienne, my college sweetheart, and Gracie was 3 years old. I had just been offered a spectacular position with an engineering firm and hadn't told anyone but Katy so far. We had been dreading and hoping for this moment simultaneously, because we both knew it was the best option, but that didn't make things any easier for us.

Katy was trying her absolute best not to cry, and I was never one to cry anyway but this was the closest I had ever come. We sat apart rather than next to each other, close enough to have a private conversation but not close enough to touch. That part was important, we had agreed. No more touching.

Katy looked up at me with those giant eyes, wet with tears, but she still managed a smile of sorts.

"You know you need to accept this job, right?" she said to me, more of a statement than a question.

I nodded. "Yeah, I know."

It was all she could do not to reach out and grasp my hand, I could tell. I remained motionless.

"I can't come visit you," she continued, "or your family. We need to stay apart for as long as possible."

I lowered my head, as if in defeat.

"It's just getting too dangerous," Katy said. "I thought, once Gracie was born, I'd be able to..."

She trailed off, and just wiped the tears from her eyes.

"It's just as much my fault," I replied.

Katy shook her head. "That doesn't matter. You have a wife, and it's not right. I couldn't bear you losing Gracie over this, more than I can't bear to see her grow up."

Wow, that really hit me hard. I had to turn away to keep her from seeing my eyes well up. I heard her start crying, and finally I turned back.

"This is just so fucking wrong," she said, standing up in anger. "I hate that it's ended up like this."

I wanted to jump up and run to her and hold her, but I stayed seated. That would only make things harder.

"It won't be forever," I said. "A couple of years maybe, or whenever it feels right again. You'll find someone else, and it'll be easier on the both of us."

She shook her head. "Is it easy for you just because you're married?"

I just stared at her. Of course it wasn't, but I didn't want to say that and depress her.

"Mom is going to wonder what happened," she said, "so we'll have to keep in touch on the surface. I'll send you an email every once in a while. You can send me pictures of Gracie and stuff. But we have to agree not to talk about anything."

I knew what she meant by "anything" and of course I agreed. I wouldn't put any of that in an email anyway, for fear that anyone would accidentally discover it.

I just nodded. "Would it be easier if I just left right now?"

Katy just stared at me. "God, if only we could just...one last time..."

I felt the same way, and almost gave in to the temptation, but kept my resolve because I wasn't just going to give in to my urges. I truly wanted what was best for Katy, and I knew deep down that meant we had to break ties sooner than later.

"I wish we could," I said, "but it wouldn't help. It would make it even harder."

Damn her devilish sense of humor, she actually flashed me a smile. "Would it..."

I shook my head, but even that slight bit of humor helped. "Just remember, emails. I don't care how hard it is, I'm not going to pretend we're not brother and sister anymore."

Katy sniffed. "Me either."

Suddenly I was back in the grocery store and listening to Gracie tell me some story that was probably just a cartoon she had seen recently. We were waiting in line to pay for our food. I had literally blacked out the last few minutes while thinking back to that time. I shook my head, disappointed with myself and afraid of what that meant for the week ahead.

When we got back home, Adrienne was in the bathtub and Gracie went outside to play in the yard. I went upstairs to the master bathroom and peered in on my wife. She smiled up at me from the tub, the still water giving me a nice view of her body under the water.

"Hey babe," she said. "Did they have bread your Mom likes?"

I nodded. "Yup, we got everything."

Adrienne kept her eyes on me and her smile widened. "Where's Gracie?"

I immediately caught on to what she was really after, and I closed the bathroom door behind me. She was pretty transparent, but I think it was on purpose. I kicked my shoes off and pulled my shirt over my head.

"Ooh," Adrienne cooed as she watched me strip and climb into the tub with her. It was a bit cramped, but big enough for her to move onto my lap and straddle me.

Her hands went right for my penis, and she tugged on it gently with one hand while playing with my balls in the other. Without a word she leaned forward and kissed me. Within moments I was rock hard, and she was quick to move the tip to her steaming entrance. If it wasn't late at night, we usually got right to business so that Gracie wasn't left unattended to. I was just grateful Adrienne was down for sex during the day at all.

"There we go," she sighed as she slid down onto me. She enjoyed hearing me groan with pleasure.

I started pawing at her breasts while she rode me. I actually had to fight to keep myself from exploding already, since apparently I had been really turned on earlier in the shower when she caught me with an erection. I let go of her breasts and tried to keep it from being too obvious that I was distracting myself from the sex. I didn't want her to think that I wasn't enjoying it.

"I'll slow down," she said, surprising me that she could tell just from my body language. "It's ok, we can talk too."

I smiled at her. She was so beautiful it was hardly unexpected that a man would shoot off prematurely with her. Even after six years of marriage, right before Gracie was conceived, I still had the hots for her.

"Are you excited to see your sister finally?" Adrienne asked.

I bit my lip so hard it almost bled, just to keep from climaxing right then and there. Before Adrienne could notice, I pretended to shift as if I was uncomfortable. She moved just a bit but kept our connection.

"Of course," I replied. "It's been way too long."

Adrienne slowly lifted her slick cunt up my shaft and then brought it back down, in a wonderful milking motion. She kept undulating like that while we spoke, somehow keeping the conversation completely detached from the sex even though it was happening with eagerness.

"I'm excited for her to see Gracie," she said, reaching down to touch herself. I could feel her fingertips bumping my groin when she would bottom out on me. "She needs her aunt in her life. I can't believe we've let so much time pass without them seeing each other."

I really needed to change the subject, for the sake of my emotions more than anything. I didn't want to just say that, or else it would be suspicious. I flashed her a smile.

"Can I...?" I asked the question without really asking, but Adrienne smiled in understanding.

"You're in a naughty mood," she said, lifting herself up and off of my cock but then leaning back down to spit on it heavily. I had to lift my hips to get it above the surface of the water.

After she had lubed it up enough, she put her hips back over mine but moved forward just slightly to position her ass over my cock this time. I aimed it as she carefully set herself down on me, and the head of my penis sunk right into her anus. She breathed deeply, relaxing her body and taking me with surprising ease. This wasn't our first anal romp, after all.

After a good minute of working it into her, she finally settled onto me and had almost my entire length up her butt. Adrienne leaned forward and kissed me passionately. For some reason, anal sex really brought out the devil in her. It wasn't that it felt especially good to her, although she would argue that it had its merits. It was just the kinky nature of the act that spurred her on.

We tongued each others' mouths as she started to move her hips. I thrust in and out of her butthole and kept the motion going. Finally she leaned back and held herself up on the edge of the tub. I had a wonderful view of her pussy and my dick disappearing into the tight sphincter just below it. I fingered her cunt while we fucked, and she bit her lip when she came from the stimulation. We couldn't be too loud in case Gracie came looking for us.

"You want it inside?" I huffed.

She nodded, still recovering from her strong climax. I slowed my pace and thrust with more of a stroking motion, letting the pleasure build and build until I could feel the impending explosion. Adrienne was watching my face carefully, and as I grimaced she had the most erotic expression, like she was intensely aroused by watching me enjoy myself. When she felt me tense up in her butt, she groaned and clenched onto me tightly.

I grabbed her hips and held her down onto me, burying myself in her body and claiming that tight little stretch of space in her ass. I filled her gut with the cum that was wrenched from my balls by the intense spasms of my orgasm. After the brief but intense moment had passed, the heat was over and Adrienne was smiling at me. We had been torrid lovers for those few minutes, but immediately we were back to being best friends and partners. It was one of the best parts of sex with someone you truly loved.

"That was fun," she said, extracting herself from the act and relaxing for a moment.

I squeezed my dick and felt a trailing spasm in my loins. I breathed in relief, not even realizing how badly I had needed this.

We dried off and hurried downstairs to get ready for the rest of the day. My sister and mother would be here in just a few hours and Adrienne had planned a big dinner to welcome them. After that pleasant reminder of how attracted to my wife I was, I felt more confident now that the prospect of seeing my sister again after all this time wouldn't open the floodgate to all those emotions and feelings from the past.

This shouldn't be hard, I kept telling myself. The past is the past. Let it stay that way.

Part Two

The rest of the day, I kept checking my phone every few minutes. I knew Katy and I had agreed to break off communication during our hiatus from the normal sibling relationship, but for some reason I was expecting her to send me a text or something right before they arrived. Maybe just a word or two to say hello or reiterate the boundaries that we both knew had to exist while she was staying here.

Adrienne, Gracie and I were waiting patiently in the living room that evening when we saw my mother's car pull into our driveway. With a huge knot in my stomach, I turned the TV off and Gracie jumped up from her spot on the floor where she had been coloring.

"Grandma's here!" she squealed, and hurried to the front door.

There was a bit of anxious excitement in Adrienne too, by the way she nearly skipped after our daughter. I thought it was strange how excited she was by seeing my sister again. Possibly because her own family was very small, she found enjoyment at having my family together whenever possible. My mother and her got along splendidly, no in-law strife or irritation like was so common.

I saw my mother get out of the passenger seat and she was already smiling. Gracie was out the door and running to her, and she kneeled down and did the grandma thing of smothering her with kisses and admiring how much she had grown. I tried to keep my eyes on them, and not on the driver side door opening. I knew Katy would step out from behind it and I would see her for the first time in three years. She could look totally different now. That would actually help.

As if our eyes were magnetically drawn to each other, I caught sight of her large golden eyes as soon as they came into view. She was staring right back at me too, our gaze unbroken and uninterrupted even as she closed the car door and walked over. Her hair was shorter than I remembered, just above the shoulders and layered now, but still her usual reddish brown. She was shorter than me, shorter than Adrienne, though they both shared the thin frame that was more elegant than scrawny.

Katy wore a camisole top and capri pants, both of which were tight and showed off her womanly curves. Did she do that on purpose, or was this how all single girls her age dressed nowadays? Adrienne dressed a little more subdued, but then again she could make any boring outfit look sexy. Our eyes stayed locked for longer than was comfortable, and I broke the stare finally and focused on my mother walking towards me with her arms out.

"My boy," she said, kissing my cheek and hugging me. "Still looking fit as a fiddle."

"How was the drive?" I asked, typical boring small talk between family. I almost embraced boring right now.

"Eh," she said, waving her hand dismissively. "This one, she drives too fast and pisses off everyone around her. But does she care? Nah."

Adrienne and Katy hugged, which was oddly pleasant to see. Katy seemed really happy, and of course her large eyes lit up even more when Gracie approached her.

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,023 Followers