Katy's Smell: Day 04

Story Info
The secret is about to be revealed...
2.8k words
4.78
55k
80

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 03/26/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cphucker
Cphucker
5,002 Followers

All persons in this story involved in sexual situations are at least 18 years of age.

It was well after midnight, maybe 2 or 3 in the morning, and I had my hand wrapped around Adrienne throat as I was crushing her body with mine. She was on her belly but her ass was pushing back against me. I wasn't choking her by any means, it was a purely dominant gesture. She was loving it anyway.

I wondered if she wondered why I was lasting so long tonight. We had been fucking for over an hour and I hadn't cum yet, though she had climaxed countless times. I had literally lost count, and at this point it wasn't really about the number of times she came. Each time she did, it seemed to last longer and longer, her arousal fueled by the intense sex mixed with the role play we were injecting into it.

"Uh-uh-uh-uh...uhnn....ugh! Yesss....."

Her grunts were starting to get loud, and I had to squeeze her throat gently, never rough enough to hurt her, to remind her that we were not alone in the house. Having Gracie hear us wouldn't be the end of the world, though she might be afraid that Daddy was hurting Mommy. But having my mother hear us would be very embarrassing. Especially when Adrienne started talking about her ass, which I was thoroughly fucking at the moment.

Her pussy was soaked and relatively loose by now, from my big cock stretching it to the limit with our rough sex. She squirted all over the sheets and the room positively reeked of sex now. But when she rolled over and begged me to stick it in her ass, I was all to happy to oblige. I didn't even need lube now that her cunt cream was smeared all over both our crotches. She reached back and spread her ass for me, and I aimed my throbbing dick at her tiny little hole, impossibly small and tight for such a big tool to fit inside of.

But it had been in that butt many times before, and this was just another anal session that was mostly for me. Or at least, that's what I had assumed. It really did seem like she was getting a lot out of it this time, and when I called her "Katy" she really seemed to melt under me.

"You like me fucking your ass, don't you?" I hissed at her, slamming into her wonderfully round backside. "You like when your brother's big cock fills your naughty butt, I know you do..."

Adrienne moaned and started to climax underneath me. In response, I drove my cock deep into her and held it balls deep inside of her bowels. Her ass clenched around me as she convulsed and her pussy trickled fluid out onto the bed once more. She was actually starting to run dry by now, though her ass was still plenty creamy from our fucking.

I didn't let her recover, I kept fucking her hard and leaned down to whisper into her ear.

"I talked to Katy before coming up here," I said.

Her eyes lit up, and I felt her hand reach back and gently touch my face. "And?"

I stopped the intense fucking and just held my dick inside of her butt as we spoke. I wanted to make sure she understood what I was saying, which would be hard if she was lost in pleasure.

"I said that you knew we had messed around as kids," I replied. "That you wanted to make sure there was no awkwardness between me and her if she were to move here or spend more time with us."

"Oh god..." She was really turned on by that. "What did she say?"

I throbbed inside of her butt before answering. Talking about this was getting me off faster than fucking. Of course I couldn't tell her that Katy and I had done more than mess around, that we had actually been secret lovers for years. That secret was to come later, if at all. This was just a test to see how Adrienne would react to the idea. So far, it was looking very positive.

"She said she was kind of embarrassed that you knew," I replied, "but I did get her to admit that there was no awkwardness and she never felt bad about it. She actually seemed pretty open to talking about it."

"That's good!" Adrienne said, tightening her anus around my shaft. She was practically begging me to keep fucking her, but I wasn't going to just yet. I kept the power in this little exchange, as I usually did during sex.

"I probably shouldn't have done it," I started, trying to make it sound like I had actually had this make believe conversation with my sister rather than fuck her gently right before coming up here. "But I asked her if she ever thought about those times."

Adrienne shoved her butt back into me, trying to get me to thrust into her and get her off. I found her eagerness amusing, but held my resolve. I tightened my hold on her neck, this time being a little rough but only enough to get her attention.

"Ssh," I said, biting her ear. "Not yet, I have to tell you what happened. Then I'll fill your ass with cum."

"Yessss...."

"She got really shy," I continued, "but she did say she sometimes thought about it. It still turns her on."

"Oh god, fuck me!" Adrienne said, a bit too loud, and started slamming her ass back against me. "Fill me up, please! I need it so bad..."

I let go of her throat and decided to give her what she wanted. I could make up the rest of the story afterward, and maybe with a clear head it would sound more convincing anyway.

I grabbed her shoulders and started ramming my cock up into her again, filling her tight butt over and over again. I loved the way her anus dragged against my shaft as I pulled out of her, and the way it fought against my invasion as I shoved it back in. I could feel my orgasm approaching, and wondered if filling her butt with sperm was degrading enough. I felt like I needed to fully dominate her and do something even naughtier. I felt like she needed me to dominate her, as strange as that sounded.

I pulled out of her butt and flipped her over. She was confused, and light-headed at this point, but she complied with my every move. I put her on her back and crawled up onto her so my dick was hovering right over her face. Once in a while, I liked to cum on her face, so she probably thought that was what was happening. She was partially right, but I needed her to do something for me first...

"Lick my ass," I instructed. It wasn't a demand, just simple instruction.

I don't remember if she had ever done that before, and if so it was more by accident or in the heat of the moment, not at my behest. I had eaten her ass too many times to remember, but my ass was mostly ignored, which never bothered me in the least. But right now I needed her to perform this act on me, to pleasure me and to make her submit to me.

She complied much faster than I thought she would. I expected her to give me a surprised look, maybe even a devilish grin, but instead she instantly put her mouth on my perineum and slurped her tongue out. She trailed it down to my anus and started in on me.

I closed my eyes and stroked my slimy dick as she ate me. It felt really good, I had to admit, and I would probably ask her to do this again for me sometime. Even Katy had never done this to me, though again I had tasted her ass thousands of times over the years. I felt like I could cum at any minute, maybe from the newness of the sensation, but I wanted to make my wife work for her reward. I wanted a nice big load to paint her face with too, which was normally not a problem. So I relaxed and let the pleasure build in my loins while she made slurping sounds beneath me.

Finally I couldn't take it and I pulled back from her face just enough to aim my penis down and blast her with my sperm. It shot out with enormous force and trailed all the way from her forehead down to her neck. I covered her face with thick white goo and loved every second of it. When my orgasm was over I just relaxed like that, but was surprised to feel Adrienne return to my ass and continue licking it. It was oddly thrilling to feel the tip of her tongue poking at my sphincter, trying to invade it. I had never stuck anything up there before though, and it was too tight for her soft wet flesh to penetrate. Still, her attempt felt wonderful even post-climax.

"You know you have to fuck her, right?" Adrienne said, somehow perfectly understandable between ass slurps.

I was totally caught off guard, not because I already had thousands of times, but because my darling wife was suggesting it. I just looked down at her, hoping my expression didn't betray any guilt.

"What?" I said, distracted only slightly by the pleasurable sensation of her tongue.

She was licking in circles now, her face moving around as her tongue smeared across my butt. She was really going to town now, even more so than before. What was she doing, trying to get me off again?

"It's too hot not to," she answered, reaching up to touch my penis while she ate my ass out. "She's into it, she liked what you did as kids. You need to keep this going."

"You want me to have sex with my sister?" I asked, as if the idea was shocking.

"Yessss..." Apparently my question was very arousing to her. She started masturbating with her free hand. "Please, baby. You need to. It's not cheating, don't worry. I won't regret it. I want you to. I want you to fuck her so badly..."

I didn't know how to feel. It wasn't just the arousal of her still eating my ass, or knowing that she was masturbating, or seeing her beautiful face smeared with my semen. It was the idea that she would actually accept my relationship with Katy that made me cum again.

The sudden orgasm surprised me, but I was spurting again all over her. My dick was aimed straight up in the air, so my cum splashed down onto her forehead and hair. When she realized I was cumming again so soon, she ramped up her ass eating and finally just moved up so she could suck on my penis instead. I was nearly finished with my orgasm by the time her lips closed around me, but I know she tasted a few spurts at least.

I wasn't exhausted from the double orgasm, it had just surprised me. I didn't know I could feel so intensely aroused by something to that degree. That had never happened before. I was still mostly hard but softening a bit, though that made Adrienne sucking on me all the more sweet and comforting. She suckled on my penis and gently caressed my balls. Her fingers even snaked further down to play at my ass again, but she made no attempt to invade my entrance. The sex was over, especially after that little encore, and now came the moment when we had to confront what she had said. Had it just been sex talk, to get us both off? Or had she been serious about wanting me to have sex with Katy?

"How would you do it?" she asked me. Guess I had my answer.

I shrugged. "I still can't believe you want me to."

"Don't you?" she asked me, as if it was just assumed that everyone involved was agreeable.

I pretended to hesitate, still unsure of how much to reveal to her. I couldn't tell her everything yet, but I could maybe work this in my favor.

"I've always been attracted to her," I said. "But I never really gave it that much thought. I would jerk off to the memory of being with her, as you know. But to actually fuck her?"

Adrienne smiled. "I wish I could convey to you how much I want that."

I was actually, truthfully, confused now. "Why?"

I had asked Katy that question, much in the same manner about almost the same thing, not long ago. Her explanation made sense, because it was our relationship that was the perverse one. This was my wife, who had the right to demand exclusivity of me when it came to love and sex. She shouldn't want me to sleep with anyone else, much less my own sister.

"I've never really bought into the whole taboo of incest," Adrienne explained. "Obviously there are cases where it is wrong, where abuse really happens. But between consenting adults, especially where pregnancy is not possible..."

She knew of Katy's barren womb, which admittedly was something of a relief to Katy and I since I was ejaculating into her almost every night all growing up.

"Pregnancy aside," I said, "you have to know that there would be complications. It would have to be a secret, and it would be really hard to keep it from everyone."

"You kept your little 'childish explorations' a secret all this time," she replied. "No one ever found out. And you both agree that it didn't impact you negatively growing up."

"Yeah, but-"

"Look," Adrienne said firmly. "You're turned on by it, and so is she. Your wife is turned on by it too, and she's asking you to give in to your urges. All three of us want this."

I shrugged. "I don't know that Katy wants it."

Adrienne shook her head. "She told you she was aroused thinking about it. That's what us girls call a 'strong signal' to move forward. If you ask her and she flat out refuses, than you can blame it all on me and I'll totally fall on my sword for you. I'll convince her that it was just a joke and I have a sick sense of humor."

"She already knows you too well to believe that," I said. Why was I trying to talk my wife out of this? She was saying everything I wanted her to say, and here I was pretending to be against the idea.

"You're doing this," Adrienne said, suddenly in control even though I had choked her while I fucked her ass, then made her lick my ass while I came on her face. The power had shifted now in her favor. "Please, I am asking you to."

"But..." I was about to stop pretending I was fighting the idea, but had to make it seem natural. "...would we still be ok if I did?"

Adrienne lunged forward and kissed me, even though her face was still covered in cum and I could taste it on my tongue. I was not at all into eating my own cum, but it was the strength of the gesture that seemed to make it effective. When she pulled back, she ran her thumb across my cheek where some of my semen had been left by our contact.

"Babe, we would be ok even if you were already fucking her," Adrienne responded.

Wow, the urge to spill everything to her was so intense in that moment, I nearly broke. I was so close to telling her that she had no idea how spot on she was. But I held it back. It wasn't just my secret to share, it was Katy's too.

"It's her smell," I said instead.

Adrienne looked confused. "Her smell?"

I nodded. "I've always had a thing for her smell. That's why I was attracted to her."

"Really?" Adrienne pulled her legs up to her chin and wrapped her arms around them. "You've never talked about my smell before."

"I enjoy your smell just fine," I assured her, "but it's more of a chemical thing with Katy. Maybe because we're related, I don't know. But when we fooled around and I smelled her pussy, her skin...her ass even, it just drove me wild."

"Is that smell still there now?"

I nodded. "Yeah. It's made it difficult to stop thinking about sex when I'm around her."

"Damn, I shouldn't have let you be alone with her then," Adrienne joked.

I just shrugged it off, though she had no idea how right she was. "Ok. I'm willing to try it."

Adrienne smiled. "Thank you. I love you. Even if it doesn't work out, will you keep calling me Katy when we fuck?"

I laughed. "You are a naughty little bitch, aren't you?"

She pushed me onto my back and lifted my legs, lowering her face to my ass again.

"Just enjoy it."

Cphucker
Cphucker
5,002 Followers