Kauai 3some and 4some Ch. 01

Story Info
Karl and Sue find new pleasures on trip to the garden Island.
7.6k words
4.43
32k
26

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 11/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hawaii – Fantasy Island!

The big day came for the trip to Hawaii, and both Karl and Sue were ready for a break from the normal routine. They packed and drove to the airport, checked in and went down to the gate. They were about an hour early, so they grabbed a coffee and began to people watch. Laughing and gawking at how people dressed and how they could travel with 5 kids, and at other interesting facts about the travelers.

A man walked into the gate area and sat down about three rows away. The man was about Karl's height and build, with salt and pepper hair. You could tell that he took care of himself and had an upper management air about him...not a snobby executive look, but someone who was used to managing. A good looking man of which both Karl and Sue agreed; as they often did, with Sue stating how pretty a woman was or that a man was handsome. Karl did the same with women, and both knew that there were never any lusty feelings, just observational fact.

The time came to board, so Karl and Sue made their way up to the first class cabin and began settling in. It was so nice to have so much room for such a long flight. The man, who had been sitting near them in the lounge, took a seat across the aisle from Sue and as he was putting his carryon away, bumped into her. He apologized and introduced himself as Brad. Sue told him not to worry in her usual jovial way and we all settled in.

With so much time to wait until takeoff, the flight attendant passed out drinks; Karl had a Bloody Mary and Sue had a white wine. Karl and Sue began to discuss their trip and went over the connecting flight from Honolulu to Kauai, making sure they would have enough time to make the connection. Brad heard "Kauai" and asked where they were staying?

"We're staying on the North shore" said Sue, "a place called Pu'u Poa...we really love it there."

"So are we!" exclaimed Brad. "My wife Angie is joining me in four days and we'll be there another five after that. Last minute plans forced her to stay behind for work, so I thought I'd go on with the trip and play some golf and get things lined up for when she arrives. What condo are you staying in?"

"We're in 412, how about you?" asked Sue.

"We're in 411!" Brad replied.

"We stayed in that unit the last time we went there! I have to warn you though that it has no A/C, so when you get there, it's gonna be hotter than hell. We found that out the hard way!" Sue added.

"Why don't you plan on coming out to dinner with us tonight then Brad?" Karl asked. "We like to just go out to eat our first night, then stop by the grocery store on the way back and stock up for the visit. You're welcome to come along."

"I don't want to impose on your first night there!" Brad retorted.

"It's no imposition at all" said Sue "Have you been there before?"

"No, this is our first time to Kauai"

"Well then let us take you under our wing, we've been there many times and would love to help you and Angie out with any plans or recommendations...don't worry, we'll stay out of your way!" Sue said.

"We'd welcome the company and I think you and Angie would get along great just in the short time I've talked with you."

Everyone was already on their third drink as the cabin door was finally closed and the plane readied for departure. Karl had a little buzz going and could tell that Sue was also beginning to feel no pain. The rest of the eight hour flight was normal, drifting in and out of sleep, eating first class fare and just generally letting the thoughts of work drift away for nine days. Karl would wake up every now and then and hear Sue describing Kauai and all it had to offer to Brad.

"Baby, don't keep poor Brad awake" Karl said in a joking way "I'm sure he wants to relax"

"No, really, it's great to have someone to talk to and get to know the island and the sites." Brad replied.

Karl drifted back off to sleep with dreams of Sue and him in their private hot tub at the condo overlooking the ocean...nasty thoughts, that required him to cover himself with his blanket to hide his now growing hard on.

The connecting flight to Kauai went well, and Sue and Karl waited for Brad as everyone deplaned...it was as though he had become part of their party and they both thought it would be nice to have company during their stay. They had always talked about coming over with brothers or sisters, so it might be fun to have some friends along, even if they just met!

Brad had a convertible like Karl and Sue, so they all packed up and Brad followed them out of the airport and onto the main highway from Lihue to Princeville. The drive was about 45 minutes, and usually in past trips, Karl would be treated to a blowjob to commemorate their arrival. But today, they had Brad behind them the whole time, so Sue told Karl he'd have to wait.

As Karl and Sue had warned, when they arrived at the condo's Brad's was hotter than hell, so they all agreed to just bring their bags in and then head out for an early dinner. The problem was that it was an unusually hot day, and the forecast was for a warm night as well, so the prospect of Brad's room being even near bearable was in question.

Dinner was good, and the three got to know each other better. They shared how each couple had met, likes, dislikes, etc... It was apparent that Sue and Angie were two peas in a pod, and Karl and Brad weren't very far apart either. It was as though they had been long standing friends, that's how well they got along.

After dinner, the three of them went to the grocery store, a small grocery at the entrance to Princeville resort. They bought food and drinks for at least the first four days of their trip and headed back to the condos. Brad's condo was still not even close to being cooled down, and the night was extremely hot and muggy. Karl and Sue's condo was air conditioned, so Sue recommended that Brad sleep over there in the spare bedroom instead of out on his deck where he would get no sleep at all. Brad reluctantly agreed stating that he was pretty exhausted from the trip and appreciated the offer. He went back to his condo and grabbed his toiletry items and some night clothes and returned.

They stayed up for a while, and then Brad stated that it was time for him to hit the hay. Karl and Sue went to bed as well. They all settled down for the night. Karl and Sue could hear Brad on the phone with Angie (the walls were pretty thin). Although they couldn't hear the words, they could tell that the discussion was somewhat erotic, and could only imagine what was going on.

Karl began to play with Sue, and she pushed him away stating that if they could hear Brad, he would most certainly be able to hear them. But she finally relented once Karl had her t-shirt pulled up and began sucking on her nipples...something that he knew went right to her clit. She reached down and found him hard and ready, so she lay on her back and lifted her legs in the air to allow him access to her flowing pussy.

They liked the scissor position, where Karl entered her while laying perpendicular to her and slung his leg up over her stomach. He loved it because he could really grind into her...she liked it because he was able to grind her pussy and could sink that cock of his all the way down to his balls. While he ground into her, he'd reach up and pinch her nipples, as an extra bit of excitement.

While Sue wasn't generally a screamer, she could get a bit loud, and this was no exception. She began to moan louder, and grabbed a pillow to muffle her excitement. Karl was pumping nice and slow now, and while he wanted to talk dirty to her, he knew that Brad would hear, so he kept quiet.

He knew that this was turning Sue on...a stranger on the other side of the wall, and her getting screwed. At times, she was pretty daring, like the time she played with Karl during a flight from California...she damn near brought him off in his jeans, which would have been tough to hide when they deplaned!

She came very quickly, and Karl liked that, so he could just keep pumping her and make her cum again, and sometimes, again. Such was the case tonight; she came three times before reaching down and massaging Karl's full balls. She knew that he wouldn't last long once she did that, and she was right. He began thrusting deeper and deeper until he thrust his cock deep into her one last time and unloaded into her now dripping pussy. She used a towel to clean up and they lay in bed, hugging and kissing until they both drifted off to sleep.

The morning was a typical Kauai morning, a little cool and humid. Sue got up and began making coffee for her and Brad (She assumed he would want coffee), and tea for Karl. They had bought eggs and ham at the store, and she figured that she'd let the two men sleep while she began to fix breakfast. About the time the coffee was done, she thought she'd let the men know that coffee and tea was served, and she also thought about making some pancakes and wanted to know if they were hungry for that as well.

She went in and asked Karl about the pancakes and he said it sounded good to him. As she went down the hall to Brad's room, she noticed the door ajar and didn't want to just barge in, so she eased up to the door and peeked in. She was met with a sight she was not prepared for; Brad was lying on his back and must have been too hot overnight, because he had kicked the sheet off down to his thighs. This wouldn't have been too bad, except that he slept naked and now Sue had a perfect view of his privates.

She didn't know what to do. He was asleep of course, and she was embarrassed for seeing what she was seeing, but, the reality was that it was the biggest cock she had ever seen. Brad must have been having a nasty dream, or it was just a case of morning wood, but it was hard as a rock, around 8" in length, and about as thick as her large dildo. She was transfixed for a moment and wondered how any woman could take such a monster. His wife must be some woman she thought.

It was during her hazy moment that Brad decided to wake up, and he was now staring at Sue, who was staring at his midsection for some reason. He finally realized what she was looking at and quickly grabbed the sheet to cover him.

"Oh shit!" he said "I'm really sorry Sue...I...I don't know what to say"

Sue was now as red as anyone could possibly be and also apologized, "No, I'm sorry...it's just...I was just surprised is all". She regrouped and told him that coffee was ready and asked if he'd like some pancakes. Brad thanked her and said that pancakes sounded good.

With that, Sue came back down the hallway and into the kitchen where Karl was just finishing up adding sugar to his tea. "Is Brad up?" he asked.

"Yeah, yeah" was her reply

"You OK baby?"

"Yeah, I'm fine" she said, trying to regain her composure. Should she tell Karl what happened or just forget it...what if Brad comes out and apologizes, what would she do then? She began to make the pancakes and was hoping that nothing would come of it.

Brad came down the hallway into the breakfast area and sat down at the table with Karl. "Sue, I'm really sorry again".

"What happened?" asked Karl

"Well, Sue came to the door to ask me about something, and I was...well...a bit exposed. I was asleep...but no covers" Brad said, red as an apple.

"So Sue saw you in your skivvies? No biggie, she's seen underwear ads in the magazines, right Babe?"

"Well" Brad continued "I sleep sans clothes, so..."

"Oh, I got it" Karl replied "Well, if you've seen one, you've seen 'em all!" It didn't really bother Karl, as he knew that it was an innocent mistake.

Sue and Brad just exchanged a look between the two of them.

---The Cat's Out of The Bag---

Nothing else was said during breakfast, and afterwards Brad went back over to his condo to take a shower and get ready for the day. Karl decided to grab his camera and take some shots of the foliage around the condo and give Sue time to get ready. The grounds were beautiful and there were so many flowers in bloom that Karl spent a good forty-five minutes just around the condo.

Karl and Sue's condo was a bit odd as it had double front doors that opened into a lanai; you could either enter the master bedroom or the living area through two separate sliding glass doors. They had left the living room sliding door open to let the cool breeze blow through the condo, but the master sliding glass door was closed with the blinds drawn.

Karl came through the front door and went into the condo through the living room, where he could hear Sue on the phone. He started to walk into the master until he heard "...it was the biggest I've ever seen". Sue was talking to someone in a somewhat subdued voice, but didn't realize Karl had come into the condo.

"Really Amy, I mean it was huge! I feel really embarrassed talking about it, but I had to tell someone." Sue was on the phone with her best friend Amy. Amy and her husband Bill were good friends with Sue and Karl, and the two confided most everything to each other.

"I would never..." Sue said.

"What!?...no, I couldn't even think about it."

Karl knew what Amy was telling Sue. She was telling her that she should have done something about it.

"No way, I'd never do that" She said

"What...really? When? Ray and who?"

Amy was confessing to Sue about a tryst her and Bill had had with an old friend of Bills a few years earlier Karl would later find out.

"Both at once?" The tone in Sue's voice was changing now from one of disgust to one of curiosity. Amy was apparently going into some detail regarding servicing two men at the same time.

"So one in your... and one in your...mouth? Really? Well, Karl's had me do that before with a toy and him" She said "Yeah, I think it's a man thing!" She laughed and Karl could tell Amy was laughing with her.

"Really? Really?" Sue was very curious now, and Karl was getting as hard as a piece of steel just listening to the one side of the conversation.

"So, how did they...you know...cum?" Sue asked "yeah, Karl loves that, I'll bet it was a mess with two loads all over them?"

Karl peeked through the door and the door frame now and could see Sue lying back on the bed. He was shocked to see her pinching her now hard nipples as she spoke to Amy. Sue was getting turned on, there was no doubt about that, and the conversation and the sight of her playing with herself made Karl quietly drop his shorts and begin to jack off.

Sue had now moved her hand down to her very puffy pussy, and Karl was wondering how long she could act so calm on the phone. He was about to blow a huge load, just thinking about Sue, who was thinking about the huge cock she had seen that morning.

Even though she knew it was wrong to think about it, she wondered what it might be like to try to fit that monster in her mouth and/or her pussy. And listening to her best friend describing the ultimate pleasure of having two cocks to please at once was driving her quickly to an orgasm. She had to get off the phone.

It was then, that Karl walked into the bedroom naked, fisting his cock with one hand and holding a finger to his lips with the other. Sue was shocked, but understood, and told Amy that she thought she heard Karl coming in the condo and she had to hang up.

The phone hadn't even hit the nightstand and Karl already had her sitting on the edge of the bed, feeding her his hard-on. She was sucking like she never sucked before, and Karl knew why...

"I heard you talking to Amy!" He said, grabbing the back of her head and shoving his cock further down her throat "I'm so fucking turned on right now, and I KNOW you are!...aren't you!?" She bobbed her head up and down his shaft in agreement.

"So, are you turned on from thinking about that big cock you saw this morning, about what it might be like to service two cocks at once, or both!?" Again, she bobbed up and down, and Karl knew it was both. He couldn't hold out too much longer, but wanted get her off first, so he grabbed his cock from her mouth, sank down to his knees, and before she could say or do anything, began licking her sopping pussy.

"Oh fuck!" is all she could say "Oh fuck yeah...Oh fuck yeah!"

She didn't last long at all, and Karl could feel her pussy convulse around his tongue. He had been jacking off all this time and was now ready. He pulled her off the bed and into a kneeling position in front of him.

"You want to cum on my tits baby?" She asked.

"Yes. Close your eyes and imagine it..." He said.

"Imagine what?" She asked in that little innocent voice.

"You know what!"

"Tell me..." She said

"Imagine sucking on two cocks...mine and that monster of his...then..."

"Yes?" She taunted

"Then imagine them both shooting huge loads all over those beautiful tits of yours..." And with that Karl unloaded one of the biggest loads he had ever shot. Sue had her eyes closed and was now smiling...with that exact thought racing through her head.

They both cleaned up and lay on the bed. Sue spoke first "You know it's just a silly fantasy right?" That was the post orgasm logic speaking, and she was expecting Karl to say 'right', but he didn't.

"I know it's a fantasy, but I'd love to see you doing it in real life baby"

"Really?" She said, half hoping that he'd reinforce his statement.

"Really" He said as he began to lick and kiss her exposed nipples.

"I don't know if I could do it" she protested weakly

"You could do it, and you want to do it...don't you?" His kissing and sucking on her nipples was starting to take effect.

Finally, as he inserted three fingers into her still wet pussy, she gasped..."Yes".

---The Plan is; there is no Plan---

After the fireworks, Karl and Sue discussed what had happened, and decided that they wouldn't force anything since they didn't even know if Brad would be interested or not. They also had to consider that he had a wife, and it wouldn't be right to seduce him without her consent. So, they decided that they would simply let things happen as they might and keep enjoying their fantasy.

Karl and Sue had offered to take Brad to some of the touristy destinations on the island so that he'd know where to take Angie when she arrived, so the three of them piled into the convertible and took off for the day.

The first stop was the Kilauea lighthouse, where Karl and Brad got some really nice shots of the ocean framing the old lighthouse. Brad asked to take some pictures of Karl and Sue to send to Angie and they posed for him...some serious and some funny poses.

They then went to Waialua falls, and then stopped in Hanalei for some lunch before continuing North to Kee'e beach for a swim. Lunch was great and it was nice to just sit, relax, and drink margaritas without a care. They spent the time talking about how excited Brad was that Angie would be there in a few days, and that she was really excited about him already meeting some friends.

They drove to the beach, which was fairly empty due to the time of year...they were there just before all the schools on the mainland let out, so they were missing all the kids. It was all adults on the beach which was really nice. They stripped down to their swimsuits, grabbed their fins, masks and snorkels and headed for the water. Karl saw Sue sneak peeks at Brad every once in a while, and saw Brad doing the same. You couldn't help but notice her very large and beautiful breasts trying to get out of that suit.

Once in the water, they began to swim out to the inlet where sea turtles swam in the 40 foot deep water. Sue was behind Brad and next to Karl, and couldn't help but look up Brad's trunks. Even though she couldn't see anything, the fact that she was so close to that cock made her wet.

They swam for a while, and then came back to the beach, where they had a cooler full of beer. The day had been perfect, and the sun was just setting, so they all just sat there and watched it sink beneath the horizon.