Kavfrikar of Elios Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"-go to the south entrance," Ms. Aernor was explaining. "A guard will be posted there, and will grant you entrance."

The guard has already been instructed to let me in, Kav noted. Some planning went into this, whatever it turns out to be.

"Don't be late," Ms. Aernor warned. "Mid moon. Don't tell anyone where you're going."

Kav nodded. "I understand."

Ms. Aernor made a gesture that signaled for Kav to leave her immediate presence immediately. She was not one to argue with the crone, so she instantly complied. She stood and spun around, then almost ran out of the library. Her mind was spinning with questions. What could possibly be in store for her at the Cultural Hall?

Kav felt her pocket vibrate as she exited the library. She thumbed her commpad and read the message waiting for her. Strangely enough, it was from Tah. He was back home getting ready to start his residence at one of the hospitals. Kav put her anxiety about tonight aside for a moment and happily accepted this diversion.

Hey, thinking about you, it read. How you getting along?

Kav smirked as she wondered if he was choosing this particular time to message her because he was distinctly aware of her flush cycle. He had certainly seen it at its peak, those two years ago. Was he nostalgic about that embarrassing and ultimately satisfying tryst?

Kinda rough, she answered, but things are definitely interesting.

You were always good at being interesting, was his reply. Don't mind the rough patches. Do what you have to do to get through them. They're not going away anytime soon.

That was probably Tah's version of professional advice. It was her plan to follow in his footsteps and become a doctor, or some kind of medical practitioner. He was always looking out for her. She found it very sweet that he would contact her just to say hi like this. She needed to do that more often herself.

Do me a favor, he continued. Promise me that you won't let "it" get as bad this time.

Kav blushed. She only replied with a combination of punctuation that was shorthand for a Xaru happy face, and put her commpad back in her pocket. He had chosen his timing intentionally. That brat.

Kav wandered around the campus as she waited for mid moon. This was an interesting night, for more reasons that one. It was about to get much more interesting...

12