Kawaii

Story Info
College jock turns into a woman... and then grows fur grows.
9k words
4.31
7.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aaugh.

Life returns with pain. Cramps and a headache.

It's mostly quiet but I hear some of the guys moving around the frat house. Opening my eyes shows me one of the coffee tables so I must be on the couch. Body feels heavy.

Slowly. Glacially. Turn my head.

Some blonde laying on me. Almost red hair but it's mostly blonde and straight and kinda tickling my chest, to be honest. Someone must've thrown a blanket over us. She's warm and soft and I feel my dick getting hard until a cramp lances through me and I groan.

My hand, already hanging off the side of the couch, fumbles around and I think I feel my underwear.

As carefully as I can, I move the girl while rolling out from under her. Trying not to wake her up. She whimpers in her sleep all cute and I brush her hair to the side and make sure she's comfortable. Really, her hair is so silky.

I step into my underwear and my head pounds when I stand, all 6' 4" of me. Tiny hairs rise along my body in the open air. I'm standing naked and I know most of these guys wouldn't care that much. Hell, I wouldn't care that much, really. We're all guys here. But, anyway, I pull up the underwear until they're cradling my balls all tight and snug. Digging into the inside of my thighs.

Dray walks in while I'm stretching. Rolling my head and pressing on my temples. Can't really reach my neck that well because my biceps are too big. But I massage what I can reach. My hands rub the stubble on my head.

"Yooo, Reggie, nice. You a briefs man?" he laughs.

"What? Yeah, I'm-"

Shit. I'm wearing the girl's panties.

"Fucking grabbed the wrong goddamn-" I yell, grabbing the panties off while reaching for my own underwear. Boxer briefs so my balls can breathe. My stomach cramps again when I bend.

"It's all good, man. Just fuckin' wit' you," he says. "I don't give a fuck what you're into. Who's the girl?"

I turn, bending to touch her hair again. I vaguely remember the night before. Drinking. Drinking too much. Talking to all these girls that aren't paired off. This blonde chick laughing with me, touching my arms. Whispering in my air. Getting drunker and drunker. Asking her if she wants to make out but she just laughs and tells me she wants me to fuck her in front of everyone. Kind of a blur after all. Making out on the couch, people heading to their rooms but some watching when she takes my dick out, her earrings jingling while she blows me.

"Man, fuck, I can't remember," I tell him with a shrug.

"Aight," he nods. "Hey, some of us gonna go for a run. You down?"

"A run?" I ask, raising my eyebrows. "Fucking seriously? After last night?"

"Yeah," he says. "You'll get used to it. We're headin' out in about thirty if you want to come out."

"Alright," I grumble. "Just gonna shower."

"Shower after the run," he tells me. "Fucks wrong with you, shower before you run."

I shouldn't but since I said it out loud, I really want one. To wash off before I get out there. Running in front of everyone. I just want to feel clean and look good.

"So I'll do it twice," I say, walking to one of the bathrooms.

The door's open and some guy I don't know is standing and pissing with his eyes closed.

"Sup," I tell him, looking away from his dick.

"Yeah," he sighs back as he continues to piss. I know how that fucking feels, that's for sure.

I pull off my underwear and look back at him for a moment before getting in the shower and turning on the hot water. The toilet flushes and it takes a minute to mix in the right amount of cold water but, when I do, I turn the knob and stand under the perfect stream of warmth.

Scratching the thick black hair on my chest, I turn and sigh as the water washes over my broad back. The heat seems to be helping the weird little cramps and my headache.

It was a good night, even with the pain the morning after. And the girl was hot. Wanting to fuck in front of everyone, damn. A quick memory of grabbing her soft ass and spreading her cheeks while she bounced on my dick makes my cock grow hard.

Behind the dark shower curtain, I start to stroke myself, moaning as I remember her hands on me. rubbing my dick. Kissing it. Holding her hair back - so soft and straight. I wonder what product she uses to make it so glossy like that? I should ask, probably. Ah, but back to it as I groan and squeeze his dick in my imagination. My lips going over the head of his dick while his fingers grab my hair and I moan, again, in my memory and out loud in the shower as I remember it.

"Joe," I whisper, licking my lips.

Joe?

Fucking Joe?!

My hand freezes and my eyes fly open.

The cramps. The weird dreams and the odd little hints of memories I have. Of Joe. Of fucking Joe.

Oh god. Oh god, no. Now I remember that day three weeks ago. Same goddamn thing happened, starting with the cramping in the morning.

Deep inside my guts, mashed in with everything else my epididymis begins to change, slowly forming into the start of a fallopian tube. The changes spread, taking my vas deferens with it as my reproductive system forms first. There's a sharp, slicing cramp that makes me double over and my erection dies in an instant. My testicles began to ache in a slow, dull throbbing pain. Yearning to become my ovaries. Again.

I want to throw up. It can't be real. It fucking can't.

But it's so similar and the images are too real.

I go to my knees, shivering and gasping in pain when one of my testicles is pulled from my sac by the growing fallopian tube, slipping painfully between my cavernosum and perineal membrane as it ascends. The second testicle tugs and I grab for it. My ballsack feels weird and empty.

It seriously fucking hurts when I try to stop my second testicle. I cry out and let go. When it moves, I find myself spreading my legs to ease the pain of its passing. I don't know why it helps but it does.

A tiny bit of pre-cum leaks from the tip of my dick.

And, oh god, I can see Joe's cock in my mind. He's surprisingly big and my hand's wrapped around it. Smaller. All strange. Getting closer to it. Wanting to do it. Feeling all hot and fuzzy. Giggling as my tongue reaches out to clean his pre-cum. Shivering and moaning just from tasting him before my lips open and being careful with my teeth and-

"Fuck!" I yell, muscles bulging as I push myself up on trembling legs. My ballsack settles softly against my taint. Empty.

Standing beneath the water, I shiver from the top of my head to the tips of my toes.

It happens again, the heat flushing through my body. I try to stop it. I do. I try. But a moan is forced from my mouth and I lean against the wall with one hand, the other rubbing along the stubble atop my head. Rasping and scratching at the hair that's grown since I shaved yesterday.

When I stand to let the shower wash over me, I cry out and cover my chest when the water needles into my sensitive tiny nipples. It hurts but I twist my legs and my dick throbs in response.

Oh fuck. Joe again. Licking my nipples. My fat nipples. Sucking them in his mouth and rolling them on his tongue until they grow hard. A strange high voice coming from my mouth as I beg him to nibble on them. I can fucking remember saying it. Because I wanted it. Because I wanted him.

I shudder and open my eyes to see my fingers pinching and twisting my nipples. I feel a happy jolt in my gums and down to my crotch. More pre-cum leaks from my dick.

Biting my lips, I let go of my nipples.

Dark chest hair covers my hand and I see more on the bottom of the bathtub. I still have some covering my chest but it's way thinner now.

Shit.

"Yo, briefs!" Dray says, pounding on the door. "Hurry yo' ass up!"

"Alright!" I yell back, rushing through the rest of the shower.

When I clean between my legs, I stop. And go slow. Fondling my dick (Joe's in my hand and I want to suck him off so fucking bad and feel him in my mouth until I'm choking), I slip fingers down to touch my empty sack. The normally wrinkled skin is smooth but not completely.

I press up. In between my thighs. And sigh when I feel solid skin.

But I have to fight the memory of Joe above me, staring me in the eyes. Reaching up to take his glasses off and telling him how handsome he is. Pulling him down to kiss him and telling him to be gentle when I feel the end of his dick against my-

I turn off the shower and step out, grabbing a random towel. I have to hurry. I don't know if anyone would notice my missing balls but no fucking way I take that chance. When I towel off, I gasp as the towel rubs over my nipples so I slow down and pat my chest off.

Black hairs line the towel. My chest hairs.

My fucking chest is completely smooth. Completely and utterly smooth.

Worse. My nipples are larger. I'm sure they are. And my areola... I reach out and touch the darker skin surrounding my nipples. They're soft and a little puffy and I can't help but touch myself.

God.

Goddamn.

It goes right to my dick.

Fuck.

I put my underwear back on and head straight for the living room. The girl is gone but my clothes are still there so I pull them on, hurrying before someone notices how different I look. When I'm finished, I run my fingers through my short auburn hair, scratching at the roots as they tickle my scalp.

My clothes are looser than I remember but they'll do for now. I'm just going for a run and can find something better in my room afterward. Something a little more form fitting to show off my curves.

A few guys, talking loudly and jeering, walk down the hallway and I fall in behind them.

We file outside and I shade my eyes against the bright sun. It shines through my nails as they begin to lengthen, filtering the sun through their translucence. Stepping down the short steps, I can't help but shiver as my clothes brush against my skin. My tummy feels so sensitive.

Once we hit the sidewalk, the guys start running and I take a step to follow but a severe cramp hits me and I lean against a nearby tree. A space is opening within my guts, just beneath my new ovaries. I grab the tree, trembling as muscles within my arms begin to fade. The pain is a hot knife as my uterus forms and I sink to my knees, leaning my head forward.

It thankfully passes and I pull myself up and brush a stray lock of hair back over my ear.

Fucking Joe.

Over a month ago, one of the guys recommended this asshole as a tutor. Algebra. Not one of my better subjects. So I go. He's an okay guy. Thin. Nerdy. Dorky as fuck but handsome and smart with kind eyes. But the fucking weeb has anime bullshit on his walls. A couple posters of some slutty anime girl in a school outfit. I mean, why the fuck does he need that when he has me? But, no, he's got these posters staring at me while I'm trying to understand what he's telling me.

They aren't even dressed that great. Their skirts are too long and their tits are too small.

I lean against the tree and press a hand against my chest, biting my lip when my thumb brushes my aching, fat nipple.

So, I'm sitting there, getting more and more pissed because it's not making sense and these sluts are on his wall and I just blow up and throw my book. It's shameful when I remember it now because I was such an asshole while this sexy guy was just trying to help me out. Called him a fucking weeb and tore one of his posters. I should've torn both of them. He doesn't need them.

He said I was being an ass and, in hindsight, yeah, I was. And I should apologize for that again. I haven't seen him in a while and I still feel bad about it. I should just go see him. Talk to him a bit. And apologize for being an asshole. And kiss him, yeah. Fucking kiss his lips and see that surprised little happy smile. He's such a fucking nerd. Looked surprised every time I kissed him. Fucking little virgin.

Well, not any more.

God, I miss him. And his touch.

No.

Fucking goddammit, no!

I'd left his apartment and couldn't stop thinking about the whole thing. The next day, I woke up with cramps and an urge to go to him. I tried to put it off but, that night...

I sway and then clutch the tree as bones crack in my hips. It hurts. It hurts so much. My loose pants fill up as my ass swells, fat packing on over muscle to show sexy curves. To make space. Opening me up for future babies.

Oh god. I can't stop blushing at the thought of a little one sucking at my-

Groaning, I close my eyes and the pain passes, leaving me breathless. I try to walk and ignore it. My frat brothers are far away and I'm thankful for it because my nipples are even bigger now and, Jesus, I'm swaying as I walk and I don't know how to stop it. Every step makes my shirt rub against my nipples and I just want to touch myself. My cock lifts half-heartedly in my pants.

A gust of wind blows my shoulder-length reddish hair and I settle it back as I stare at the shop in front of me.

A lingerie store.

I'm stuck.

Frozen in place.

There's a mannequin in the window wearing a lacy black outfit. Stockings connected to panties with little clasps and a bra. The mannequin is slim but with larger boobs and I touch myself again.

The skin beneath my hand moves, separate from my chest.

Was I that big?

Specific memories are foggy. I can't- I can't picture-

What am I doing?

I lick my lips and wipe my mouth but my hand lingers as I stare at the headless figure wearing the sexy clothes.

My lips swell slowly, pushing outward as they fill. I bring a finger up to run the tip along the soft skin. Back and forth. Back and forth, lightly tracing my full lips. Feeling the echo of pleasure down in my guts.

Lips part and my finger slips into my mouth. I suck on it in reflex and moan, pushing it inside and wrapping my tongue around it.

"Joe," I whisper as my face burns.

He'd- he'd like these clothes. I know he would.

So I'm not surprised when I find myself inside, the door jingling quietly closed behind me.

The saleswoman is a curvy black haired girl that sizes me up and then smiles. I pull at my shirt to hide my nipples.

I can't believe I went out without a bra. It's so embarrassing.

"Can I help you find something?" she asks cheerfully.

"I like," I say, my voice breaking for a moment. I clear my throat and continue in my rumble while pointing at the figure in the display. "That outfit there."

"Oh, sure, that's popular!" she says, smiling widely. Her eyes dip down to my left hand in a quick, practiced glance. "Do you know what size your girlfriend wears?"

"Oh, it's for-" I start to say.

Me.

My face is afire. Oh no. I'm doing it. I'm in the store, trying to buy this fucking lingerie for fucking Joe and oh-god-I-can-just-see-his-cute-mouth-open-when-he-sees-me-wearing-it-and- FUCK!

"It's-" I try to say again, pulling my shirt away from my chest in a fanning motion. The cotton rasps against the tops of my nipples and I can't help but rub my tongue against the roof of my mouth.

"Oh, it's okay, hun," she says comfortingly. "Plenty of guys come in to buy clothes for their girlfriends. Do you know her size?"

No, I realize. I still-

I can see Joe standing next to me. Staring at me. Amazed. Mouth opening and closing as his eyes crawl over every inch of my naked body. Going to him to kiss him. Standing on my tip toes.

Remembering him opening the door when I came over to be tutored. Why didn't I just jump his sexy ass right then?

I shake my head. That's- that's not right- I wasn't- I wasn't me then.

I see both of those scenes in my mind and then look back at the sales girl.

"A- a little taller than you," I say, staring at the ground and swallowing.

Something is tweaking the inside of my chest. Tugging.

Fatty tissue grows over milk ducts and the flat, loose skin I felt early swells into the slightest of bumps that push my nipples forward.

"And bigger- umm, bigger-" I say, blushing hard (squishing Joe against me, my large breasts flattening against him and my arms as I-) and swallowing yet again. "But about the same around the waist."

"I think I know what you mean, sweetie," she says. "Let me put something together for you and meet you at the register."

I watch her for a moment and then walk around the racks, touching clothing. My sleeves hang loose over my arms showing slim arms. As I walk, I grab random things and press them against my chest to compare them with-

Fuck! What am I doing?!

I turn to go but the girl's voice calls out.

"I'm all set here, hun," she says, catching me as I almost leave.

I- I made her do all of that work. I can- maybe I can give the clothes to the girl I met last night. I could find out who she is. Ask her out. Save the clothes for her. Do friends give friends lingerie? Would she think I'm hitting on her? I don't want that. It might be weird and I don't want to give her the wrong idea. And I think I'd wear them better, anyway. I know I would.

Humming, my voice cracks and trembles as my Adam's apple melts away to leave a smooth, slim throat.

"That'll be $74.39," the girl says.

I reach for my purse and then tsk, instead reaching for my wallet to pull out some twenties, passing them on. She rings me up, hands me my change and the bag with the clothing.

Her eyes linger on my hair. The warmth in my cheeks seems to flare, spreading like wildfire down to my chin. My wide, square chin cracks, the bones dissolving as it slims to a gentle point. At the same time, my cheekbones form, pulling at the skin of my cheeks which form dimples when I smile at the girl.

"Thank you!" I say, with a high, soft voice.

I turn, missing the way her eyes bulge.

God, I can't wait to try these on. My ass stretches my jeans as my calf muscles, developed over years of consistent workouts, weaken. Bulkiness is replaced by slim, soft curves that lead to thick thighs.

My unbound breasts jiggle beneath my shirt as they start to grow more full. The bottom of the shirt lifts slowly to reveal a smooth, hairless stomach. There's pressure on my back as my tits fill out, pressing against my stomach while the rounded curves of my tits slide down my chest and bulges out to the side of my body.

I should get a massage.

Rolling my shoulders, I run a hand through my thick hair, scratching my scalp briefly with long nails.

There's practice tonight. My cute little eyebrows knit together and my lips pucker while I tap my chin to remember. Football field. Cheerleader practice? I can't remember being in cheer but I do remember watching all the men rushing around on the field. Sweating with their hard muscles working. Shouting and cheering. Bumping helmets. Full of youthful arrogance.

Sexy but not nearly as hot as Joe. There's just something about his sweet smile and gentleness that really, really turns me on.

A wet spot forms at the front of my jeans as liquid, no longer completely pre-cum, leaks from the head of my shrunken cock. While I walk, I adjust myself. The head of my cock feels way too sensitive but there's an odd numbness around it, too.

Bones shift beneath my widened hips and my cock slowly pushes forward as my mound grows. Dark black pubic hairs flake away to reveal the stubble of white hairs at the base of my cock. They spread in a wide pattern above my thighs, growing slowly into curly, silky soft white hairs. I want to dig my hands into my pants to scratch at them but-

No, I want to touch myself. Thinking of Joe so much has made me hot. My shirt rides up over my large breasts, showing my toned midriff and every brush of fabric sends shivers down my spine. The ends of my hair slip into my shirt, caressing my back as it lengthens. I can imagine it's Joe's fingers, scratching down my spine as we lie together after sex. Smiling as he kisses the bridge of my nose.