Kay & Will Pt. 04: The Hawaiian Lei Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We took a short little nap with our bodies still naked and entwined with each other but no more sex. Neither of us had said anything more about what had just happened in the shower. I had determined that I wasn't going to say a thing about it and just let it be. Who knows if there will be anything else like that ever happen but I wasn't going to push for it. About four o'clock we both got up and started getting ready for our evening out.

Right on time at five o'clock we all walked into the living room at nearly the same time. The girls looked absolutely enchanting. Marissa was wearing a long black Hawaiian print dress with a shell lea necklace around her neck. Ron was in white linen pants and a muted Hawaiian shirt. Marissa had tried to talk him into wearing the Hawaiian lea that we had purchased but he wasn't quite ready to wear flowers for a whole evening.

Kay also had a Hawaiian print dress that was about knee length and very attractive. She had placed a fresh orchid from our rooms flower arrangement in her hair right above her ear and she was wearing the lei we had given them at the airport. When she saw Marissa she quickly asked Ron to get his fresh lei and let Marissa wear it for the night. He did so and both of our girls looked radiant.

Arriving at the event center nearly forty minutes early, Ron and I felt like the luckiest guys on the island escorting these two exotic women on our arms. The hostess took our names and then led us to our table. There were name tags for Mr. and Mrs. Will Evans and directly across the table were tags for Mr. and Mrs. Ron Erickson. The hostess raised her eyebrows as Ron and Marissa took the places for the Erickson's while Kay and I took the places for the Evans'. Guess she was noticing our age differences.

Apparently, we really were going to be playing the role of married couples. Neither Marissa nor Kay even cast a bit of doubt as to where they supposed to sit. I pulled out the chair for Kay as Ron did the same for Marissa. We sat and drank the Polynesian cocktail punch from coconut shells. The iced drinks had been waiting for us at our seats when we arrived. Then, since we still had some time to spare, we got up and walked over to the pit where they were roasting the pigs.

The cooks were two very buff Hawaiian men dressed in their native garb consisting of a grass skirt sort of affair with nothing but puka shell necklaces around their necks. I'm sure the girls were both wondering if the guys were wearing anything under their grass skirts. Their bare upper bodies were shining from sweat caused by the heat of the fire pit. I could see both Marissa and Kay giving the two handsome guys the once over. I knew we had just barely started this whole switching thing the night before but the way the girls looked at those Hawaiian's, both of them might have been ready to switch again. I think they were both wondering what it would be like to trade in a couple of white Anglo's for a couple of nice brown Hawaiian's. I'm sure it was a very tempting idea for our mainland wahine's.

Fortunately, it was time for the festivities to start so the girls consented to going back to the dinner table with Ron and me instead of their new Hawaiian heart throbs. I did notice Marissa giving one more backward glance over her shoulder as Ron led her back to the table.

Keep in mind that the luau venue was outdoors in a natural tropical jungle setting. As soon as we were seated the lights began to dim and the stage turned bright. The master of ceremonies came on stage welcoming us to the evenings line up. For the next three hours, we enjoyed being entertained with dancers and story tellers and Hawaiian musicians. They were all amazing and of course Ron and I really appreciated the hula girls and the Tahitian dancers. All this entertainment was taking place while four courses of delicious native Hawaiian dinner were served. The night was magical!

It was an experience I will never forget to be sitting across the table from my wife and Ron. They were acting like a happily married couple. Ron often had his arm around my wife's shoulders or around her waist. Marissa was hanging on to Ron's arm and would often reach up and whisper something in his ear. They would laugh together and more than once exchange a lover's kiss. For someone who had never even considered the thought of another man in her life, Marissa sure was getting into the action and looked like a natural.

I was pleased and yet just a little bit jealous at the same time. Perhaps it's because we had been married for fifty years but I can't even remember the last time she treated me the way she was acting toward Ron. She was demonstrating lots of PDA's with Ron (PDA = Public Displays of Affection). Certainly, she was doing way more than she ever displayed with me. They truly did look like a couple of young lovers. Almost like newlyweds! But then, I guess in a way, that's the way they were supposed to be acting.

I'm sure that anybody watching Kay and I would have been thinking the same things about us.

It was after 11:00 by the time we got home from the luau experience. On the ride home Kay was sitting in the front with me while Ron and Marissa were in the back seat. I noticed in the rear-view mirror that there appeared to be a whole lot of smooching and necking going on back there. Kay turned around a couple of times during the drive when we heard giggles wafting to our ears from the back seat. More than once Kay and I looked at each other and just rolled our eyes.

Ron and Marissa continued to neck and laugh all the way up the elevator ride and they nearly ran to the master suite as soon as I unlocked to door. I just shouted, "Have a fun time kids. Sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite."

Marissa responded, "Oh I imagine that something might be biting tonight but it won't be bed bugs. See you two lovebirds in the morning!"

With that, I pulled Kay into a big hug as we walked toward the wall of windows and watched as the moonbeams glittered across the water. I opened the windows and we could hear the waves crashing on the shore as we kissed the kiss of long time lovers.

After about ten minutes we headed to the guest suite to enjoy our second night acting as a married couple.

12