Kay Winds Down After Work Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why thanks hun. You need to get one too. You'll need it for when you go to the beach with me on Tuesday."

"Okay, turn around. I get to return the favour now. And what do you mean when I go to the beach with you on Tuesday?"

I assumed the same position as she was just in. Then she began running the cloth over my upper back.

"Mmmm. That does feel good. So, Tuesday then. The girls will be at daycare and Mitch and Bob will be working. Since we both have the week off, we should do something. My new friend from the beach works at a spa in one of the hotels near there. We can go treat ourselves at the spa in the morning and then spend the afternoon at the beach."

"That sounds like it could be fun."

"Alright. Tomorrow, you and I are going to the mall and getting you a new suit or two. I might even get another myself."

She worked her way down to my ass and paused. She had a handful of my left cheek. I looked back at her. She appeared to be way off in thought.

"Are you okay Jen?"

"All this talk about asses and thongs got me thinking. Do you and Mitch have anal sex?" She asked.

"Well, Mitch does fuck me there on occasion and when he goes down on me, there is usually a bit of tongue action there too. Do you and Bob?"

"No, not really. He won't fuck me there. He thinks it's dirty and gross. So there is definitely no tongue. He has fingered me there a few times when he was giving me oral. Maybe three times through our marriage. Mind you, I had to really beg for it. I loved it but he clearly didn't. He couldn't wait to get into the bathroom and wash his hands.

"That's too bad. I have an idea. Since you've already sort of been with Mitch, let's see if he will help you out."

"I don't know Kay. I can probably justify in mind, what we did tonight. I don't know if I can let Mitch fuck me."

I turned to face her and looked her in the eyes and said "If you can justify Mitch's dick in your mouth and his cum on your face, then there should be no problem justifying him fucking you." I gave her hug, pressing our breasts together. I felt her nipples harden.

"Fuck it let's do it. I guess it's like being almost pregnant. I already had sex with someone other than Bob."

We got out of the shower and dried off. As we entered the bedroom, we found Mitch sprawled out on the bed snoring up a storm.

"Damn." She said. "I was ready to do it too. I guess it wasn't meant to be."

"Aw, sorry Jen. I'm sure we can make it another time."

"No, I don't think so. I was ready tonight. I'll probably chicken out another time."

"Shit. That's too bad Jen." I said. Then I saw the dildo she had been using was still lying on the bed. "Wait a minute. Look there." I pointed at the dildo.

"I wanted to get fucked, not do it myself."

"Who said you had to do it yourself? I'll do it"

"But Kay, I'm not a lesbian."

"Me neither. You're my friend and you need this." I grabbed the dildo and went to my toy drawer and got out a vibrator and a bottle of lube. "Let's not disturb Mitch. He's had a long day. Since Bob is sleeping on the couch, we'll go into the guest room.

We put on some robes and made our way down to the basement to the guest room. On the way, we passed Bob, who like Mitch was snoring away and was still asleep on the couch. He wasn't moving until morning. Jen looked at him and said "Jackass."

I giggled and pulled her into the bedroom. "C'mon hun."

She sat on the bed. "Now what?"

"Keep your feet on the floor, lay back and open your robe."

She did as she was told. I got down on the floor and spread her legs.

I got out the vibrator and turned it on. "Now the key to anal is to not rush into it. You just lay back and let me do the work."

I ran the vibrator up and down her lips. I made sure to just lightly graze her clit. She gasped. Her legs spread a little more. I paid more attention to her clit. More gasps came from her. I put the vibrator on her clit and moved it around in circles. She began to moan. I pushed her legs up so her knees were at her chest. I got some lube on the dildo and pressed it to her asshole.

"Mmmm yes." She moaned. "Fuck me."

"Now just try to relax and let me do the work. I'm going to push until the point of resistance. There you go. Good girl. Now relax." I held the dildo where it was and kept the vibrator moving on her clit. "I'm going to push a little farther now and when I do, you push like you have to poop. Trust me it, makes it easier." I pushed and the dildo went all the way in.

"Ungghh. Oh my god. Oh my god. Yesssssss."

I slowly pulled it out and pushed it back.

"Okay sweetie, I'm going to slowly keep going in and out now."

I added more lube and started to fuck her ass. She moaned and moved her hips to match the strokes of the dildo. I put the vibrator back to work on her clit.

"Ooooh yesss. Fuck me. That is fucking awesome. Yes. Yes. Yes."

We both picked up the pace. I slid the vibrator inside her pussy. She started bucking wildly.

"Yesss. I'm cumming. Oooooooh. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Ahhhhh.

She came hard. I kept slowly fucking her pussy with vibrator.

"Don't stop Kay. I'm cumming again. Ahhhhh. Shit."

I sped up to fuck her as fast as I could. Her hips were thrusting like mad.

"Oooooooooooooooooh. Yessssssssssssssss.

She came again. Her feet fell to the floor and she collapsed to the bed. I leaned against her knee and watched her trying to catch her breath. Her breasts were heaving with each breath she took.

"Thank you Kay. That was fantastic." She finally said.

"You needed that Hun. But, you really have to get Bob to do that though."

"Yes I know. I owe you one."

"Okay, I'm going to bed. See you in the morning."

"Goodnight."

The next morning, Mitch got up with the girls and made everyone breakfast. Jenny and Bob went home late morning.

That evening, I picked up Jenny and drove her to mall. We each got new thong bikini.

On the way home, Jenny said "I told Bob what happened last night. He didn't get mad. He actually said that he's glad I have someone to fuck my ass. Now he won't have to do it."

"Whoa, that was a onetime deal. You have to convince him to do it for you."

"No, he means that Mitch can do it. If that's okay with you. But, he said we all need to be together."

"Well, I'll have to talk to Mitch. Wow, these last 24 hours have been crazy. Anyway, I didn't tell you, we are booked for a mani-pedi and massage each tomorrow with my new friend Donna at the spa she works at.

*

Stay tuned for the next installment of this series.

12