Kaycee Ch. 04: Final Fantasy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes Aaron flipped on to his back and had Kaycee mount him, I took this opportunity to run across the hall for my camera. When I got back to the room, Kaycee was still on top and I started to take a few pictures.

Aaron then had Kaycee get on her hands and knees. He started shoving his long cock deeper inside and Kaycee buried her head in the pillow groaning in pleasure. I put the camera in movie mode, placed it on the dresser and walked back to the bed. While Kaycee was on her knees getting fucked by a strange cock from behind, I lifted her head and stuck my hard-on into her mouth. She took turns deep throating my cock and moaning her encouragement to Aaron.

I pulled out of Kaycee's mouth before I came and pulled her off Aaron's cock. I turned Kaycee around, still on her knees and shoved my wet cock in her ass. Aaron watched for a minute before asking, "Do you want my cock in her mouth or back in her cunt?"

"In her cunt, get under her." Aaron did what he was told; when he was in position, I lowered Kaycee onto his hard cock. Kaycee was doing everything she could not to scream, although her moans were loud enough that anyone walking down the hall to hear. For the next few minutes the three of us moved sometimes in rhythm, sometimes out of rhythm, but it didn't matter. Kaycee urged me to come; she had had enough of the two cocks, so I let myself go. I held Kaycee's hips still as I shot my load into her ass. Kaycee bent forward and my cock fell out. As she lay still on Aaron's chest, I got up to wash off my cock.

When I returned from the bathroom, Kaycee was still leaning on Aaron's chest, but she was slowly moving her hips up and down. Aaron had taking this opportunity to stick his cock in the hole I had just lubricated and vacated; his cock was wedged inside Kaycee's ass. I grabbed the camera from the dresser; it probably had five more minutes of video left before the memory card was full. I used the time it had left to film a close-up of Aaron's dark cock sliding in and out of my wife's ass, and finally, of his cock pumping a load of cum inside her. The last minute of the video is his cock popping out followed by both our spunk. I planned to keep the video clip and the photos with the ones I took of Kaycee and Sean, hoping to have documentation of these erotic moments for my future viewing pleasure.

After Aaron came in Kaycee's ass, he sat up in bed, looked at me and said, "I guess I've changed my mind about sloppy seconds. That was unreal!" He kissed Kaycee and got up to clean off in the bathroom. I took this opportunity to ask Kaycee where she was sleeping that night. "Here, or in our room, anywhere as long as I'm with you."

When Aaron came back to the room, I told him we were headed back to our room for the night and we would probably see him the next day. He was disappointed, but I thought it would be important for Kaycee and me to talk over tonight's events. Although I have seen Kaycee get fucked in the past, it had been a while and we needed some alone time. Kaycee and I snuck back to our room, still naked. We almost got caught by a hotel employee delivering a late-night snack to one of the other guestrooms. But if anything, he only caught a glimpse as we slipped through our door.

Kaycee asked if she needed a shower before coming to bed, I said "no", I liked the fact she smelled of sex. We decided to talk in the morning, when we were rested and sober, and went to sleep.

I woke first in the morning and replayed the scene in my head. Watching Kaycee get fucked by another man, the look on her face, the way she had responded to his cock, the way he had played with her breasts with those large black hands; was I jealous? I wasn't feeling jealous; and just thinking about last night was making me hard again.

Kaycee woke up as I was rubbing my hard-on against the crack of her ass. She turned her head to me, "What, are you ready again? You must have enjoyed the show last night."

"I did like it. But I think we should spend a little time this morning talking things over. Get up and shower, I'm taking you down to the News Cafe for coffee and breakfast."

After we showered Kaycee put on another sundress and we walked down to the cafe. Since it was the weekend, we had to wait a while for a place to sit. The waiter brought our coffee and Kaycee started by asking me how I was handling it given how much she had obviously enjoyed herself last night.

I answered honestly, "I'm always so fascinated by how sexy you look. But, what about you, you've been hesitant to do this again for the past year; what are you feeling?"

"You said I looked sexy;" Kaycee answered, "Well, that's how I felt - sexy. It's different from how I feel when we make love. This had nothing to do with love, it was all physical. Kind of how it felt when I was in college. I wasn't in love with them, not like I love you. So it was physical fucking; the only emotional part was feeling desired and showing off. Last night reminded me of those old feelings. It was nice, especially with you there as my audience."

"So," I asked, "We both enjoyed it. What now? Aaron will be waiting to hear if he gets a second chance to be with you again. Are you going to say 'yes' or 'no'?"

"I'm for 'yes'", Kaycee answered, "As long as you don't think it's going to spoil our weekend together and as long as you're being honest when you say you're not jealous."

"No, we have our whole lives to spend together. We're booked for a week in the mountains next month so let's take advantage of the fact this has fallen into our laps and have fun."

After breakfast we headed back to the hotel and called Aaron. "Good morning, feel like headed to the beach with us today?" You could hear the excitement in his voice when he agreed. "One more thing, we're headed to the nude beach north of town; still want to go?"

"This has been a weekend of firsts for me," was his reply, "Might as well try a nude beach."

A half hour later the three of us were headed north to Haulover Beach. On the way Kaycee and I explained nude beach etiquette. We also explained that the beach will have a cross section of body types and people. If you want the "beautiful people" in Miami, stay on South Beach and watch the models sunbathe topless in their thongs. But Kaycee and I are hardcore naturists and can't tolerate swimsuits or tan lines.

We arrived at Haulover and made our way to the "straight" section. It was a Saturday and the beach was starting to fill in. We set up our blanket and towels; I gave Aaron my tube of sun block and advised him to discretely cover his genitals with the lotion, nothing worse than a burn down there to ruin a good weekend. We were getting some curious looks; nude beaches are very accepting places, but it's still unusual to see a woman with two men.

"Now I get it." Aaron said, "I couldn't figure out why you two were shaved, I've seen pictures of women with no pubic hair, but last night I was surprised to see Tony's crotch shaved bare. Looking around here, I see at least a dozen men without a hair on their crotch."

"It's a naturist thing, I think," I replied. "Besides, the whole hair-in-the-teeth thing is a pain when you're going down on your mate. This way, Kaycee doesn't have to stop at a critical moment because some hair has gone half-way down her throat." I could tell Aaron was thinking about it, but a lot of men get a little queasy with the idea of a razor down there.

Within a half hour Kaycee decided to go swimming and Aaron joined her. I decided to stay with our belongings and watch. After a while they were in shoulder high water and Kaycee had her arms around Aaron's shoulders. It was very tough to know for certain, but the last time Kaycee and I were in St. Martin we briefly made love this way. Could Kaycee have Aaron's cock inside her right now? I watched; but couldn't be certain. I looked around to see if they were drawing any attention from the rest of the beach, but nobody seemed to be paying too much attention.

Kaycee came out of the water and lay next to me. "Aaron asked if he could fuck me in the ocean; but I told him he had to wait until tonight."

"Good girl. So, what's he doing now?"

"He said it would be a little while; his cock was still hard when I left him. He said the entire experience has him ready to blow a load. We told him the rule that hard-ons being frowned upon at the beach, he doesn't want to break the rules so he's staying in the water a while longer."

Aaron left the surf and headed to the blanket. He sat next to me and thanked me one more time for allowing him to share the weekend with us. I told him I felt lucky, too. I always feared if we added someone to our lovemaking, the guy would turn out to be a jerk. He was helping me fulfill a fantasy, not only by sharing Kaycee, but by being a gentleman.

Kaycee was back in the water and I joined her. We swam for a while until she put her legs around my waist and gave me a deep kiss. "Thank you for being my best friend'" she said, "I'm never going to forget this vacation. I really feel like the most beautiful and sexy woman in Miami right now. Do you want to fuck me now?" She could feel my cock start to grow again.

"Of course, but I'll wait until we get back to our room" I looked over to the beach and we were attracting some attention, plus two guys were swimming nearby. I think they were trying to see if we were screwing. Kaycee and I separated and began to swim again. Back on the beach, the three of us spent another hour in the sunshine.

"I have a surprise for you two," Aaron said on the way back to South Beach, "I called the hotel when you two were swimming and the hotel had a cancellation. One of the suites on the top floor is available so I reserved it. If you like, we could all stay together up there."

Kaycee and I looked at one another, she was smiling and I nodded my head. "Yes,' she answered for us, "that sounds like fun."

When we got to the hotel, we worked out the logistics with the front desk and moved our bags to the suite. It had a large soaking tub, so the first thing Kaycee did was fill it with hot water. I was first in the shower, when I got out to join Kaycee in the tub. Aaron jumped in the shower and when he got out, Kaycee told him there was room for one more, but first she wanted to know if he was willing to have her shave him.

"You mean shave my crotch?" he asked. Kaycee told him that she'd be careful, she hadn't cut me yet and that he might even find the experience rewarding. He consented, so Kaycee set a towel on the edge of the tub, lathered his groin with soap and began to slowly shave his pubic hair. I sat back to watch.

Aaron may have been frightened by the idea of a sharp razor so close to his cock and balls, but as Kaycee moved them back and forth to get to all the nooks and crannies, his cock reacted and began to swell. Once more I thought how lucky I was to have this fantasy come true. I watched as Kaycee's hand grasped Aaron's cock, squeeze some pre-cum out and used the fluid to lightly rake his large cockhead with her nails. She finished the trim and had Aaron rinse the towel and himself off in the shower to keep the hair from the tub water.

Aaron came back to the tub with his pubic region bare and his cock still swollen. Kaycee made him sit back on the edge of the tub. Now she could use both hands and cupped his ball sack with one hand while teasing the shaft with her nails. Much to Aaron's relief and my visual pleasure, she began to deep throat his cock. As many times as I've watched Kaycee suck my cock, it's different to watch her from this angle, she literally looks like a porn star while sucking the entire shaft down her throat. Just as Aaron began to cum, Kaycee moved her mouth off his cockhead, maybe for my benefit, so I could see the first rope of cum jet out and catch her face before she put his cock back in her mouth and sucked the remainder of his orgasm down her throat.

When Aaron's cock slipped out of Kaycee's mouth she turned to me and asked, "Your turn?" I sat up, my cock was rock hard from watching; I took Aaron's place on the edge of the tub. Kaycee proceeded to play with my cock with the same skill and attention she had shown Aaron's and it was his turn to watch us. When I came Kaycee did the same thing, took her mouth off my cock to catch the first rope on her face and then suck me until my spasms ended. "Now, it's my turn," she said, "Which of you lucky gentleman is going to eat me?"

"If Tony doesn't mind, I'd like that privilege," Aaron replied, "I've never gone down on a woman with a shaved pussy and I'd like to try that now." I watched as Aaron ate Kaycee to an orgasm. When she came he had three fingers in her vagina and she was gripping his head to her clit. Afterwards Aaron swore that he would ask any future lover to shave her crotch, he couldn't believe the difference.

Aaron and I took Kaycee out for dinner and dancing that night. We had a great time, but wore Kaycee out taking turns with her on the dance floor. When we returned to the room that night, she fell asleep with her dress and shoes still on. I undressed her and she lay in the middle between the two of us.

The next morning, I cracked open one eye and watched as Aaron moved over on top of Kaycee. He began slowly moving in and out of her as I watched, then I felt Kaycee's hand take mine. After Aaron came Kaycee rolled on top of me, kissed my lips and said, "I do love you."

Sunday seemed perfect - room service, another day on the nude beach and a quiet dinner. We skipped the dancing and spent the evening taking turns and double-teaming Kaycee before falling asleep. We had a noon flight home on Monday and left the suite for the airport at the same time Aaron left for his business meeting. Aaron put Kaycee's suitcase in the Mustang's trunk, shook my hand before giving Kaycee a hug and a kiss goodbye. Aaron shook my hand a second time saying, "Thanks Tony, I'll never forget this weekend."

Something was on Kaycee's mind; she was somewhat quiet on the flight home. I wanted to ask; but knew her well enough to know she'd bring it up when she was ready.

I came home Tuesday after work to find Kaycee crying in the living room. She was ready to talk.

"I came home early today because I'm sick, which I am emotionally. I nearly broke down during my fourth period class."

"What happened?"

"I'm scared Tony. I thought I left it all behind after college. All the slutty sex."

"Are you saying I sucked you back in?"

"No, it wasn't your fault; I went along with it, it was me who suggested the soft-swap and teased you. I went along with your suggestions to have sex with Sean and Aaron without complaint. But now I want to stop it all. I want to be only yours again."

I didn't reply immediately, because in the back of my mind, I think I felt the same way. Somehow, we were losing the intimacy we shared during the first years of our marriage; we were replacing the intimacy with carnal lust - if that makes sense. As I paused to gather my thoughts, wondering how I could convey those thoughts to let her know that I agreed and she wasn't forcing me to agree, she filled the silence.

"We were really stupid in Miami. Aaron's a nice guy and assured me he was safe and clean, but I let him have me without protection. How stupid is that? We're supposed to be intelligent people and I let some stranger fuck me like that."

I wrapped my arms around her. "I was just as much at fault, babe. We'll get tested and keep our fingers crossed. We let the fantasy cloud our judgement, both of us - not just yours."

"We need counseling Tony; we need help if we're going to put this behind us and have a normal sexual relationship. I was happy when it was just you and me. Were you?"

"Yes. I don't know why I let the fantasy get away from me. Until I met Samuel Davis on that flight from LA, I never considered myself a voyeur, let alone a guy who could watch his wife get fucked."

Kaycee gave me a kiss. "When this is all over, I want to start our family. But we need to be in a good place; I'm not raising our children in a broken home."

We did find a good therapist, Sarah, who helped us understand how to control our fantasies without losing our spontaneous, active, fun sex life. Some things were difficult - we changed health clubs to avoid being in constant contact with Sean. When our therapist asked if we had videos or photos of the 'encounters' (as she referred to them), I almost lied. Sarah suggested I destroy the images and I had a hard time doing it; Kaycee was just so damn sexy and beautiful when she fucked those guys. A week after suggesting I destroy the images, Sarah asked if I had done it yet. When I hesitated, Sarah climbed all over me.

"Are you serious about saving your marriage Tony?"

"Yes, I am."

"Then get rid of the reminders of how much fun you had watching your wife with another man. The images will always remind you of the excitement; but not the danger to your relationship."

What she said made sense; I went home that night and destroyed them all.

Sarah also gave us some great ideas. We threw out plastic 'Peter' because of the connection to the past; but bought some new toys. She even suggested buying a portable mirror we could set up to watch our own love-making occasionally. We enclosed our patio to sunbathe naked on those days when the sun shines in Portland. And best of all, she helped us relearn the difference between love-making and fucking - and why our love-making is so much more satisfying to our health and spirit.

About three months after we started therapy, I picked up the phone only to be talking to Aaron. He was in Portland on business and wondered if we could join him for dinner. (I'm not naïve, I'm certain he hoped for more than dinner.) Kaycee didn't want to meet with him; but given what happened in Miami, I felt it was important to meet with him face to face.

He was obviously disappointed when I approached the table alone; but stood to greet me and shake my hand. Over drinks I told him how we were recommitting ourselves to a monogamous marriage. I was pleased he took it so well.

"I don't blame you, Tony. I seriously couldn't understand how you allowed it. I couldn't do it."

"And now I couldn't either. That part of our life is over; we're different people now." I finished my drink and apologized. "I hope you don't think it rude of me if I don't join you for dinner; Kaycee's at home and I'm sure she's anxious to hear how you reacted to the change in our lifestyle."

We both stood and shook hands goodbye.

"Best of luck to both you and Kaycee; I hope you stay happy together and have that family. You're both wonderful people. Give Kaycee my best wishes and tell her I understand why she couldn't come tonight."

It wasn't the last time we heard from Aaron. Three years later, we received a Christmas card. The photo was of Aaron, his wife, and their newborn son. The card read, "Hoping your wishes for a family are as blessed as mine have become. Married last year to this wonderful lady and starting out with the first of what we hope are many children. Best wishes - Aaron, Judy & Jason" That was the last card from Aaron.

Epilogue

It was six years ago when we made that re-commitment to ourselves. We worked with our therapist, Sarah, for just under a year. It seemed like a long road getting back to where we were before all the crap - where we wanted to be as a couple - but we made it. Soon after our last session with Sarah, Kaycee got off the pill and four months later she was pregnant with our first daughter, Ivy. Two years later Constance Katherine (named after our mothers, but we call her CK) was born.

We're in a good place emotionally and I have a very happy, loving family.

That's why I waited until now to write this tale. I couldn't have written our story if it ended tragically, me without Kaycee. Certain urges pop up now and then, but we now have the tools to control those urges and I think our marriage is stronger now than when we first married. Speaking of which - after CK was born, Kaycee and I renewed our wedding vows, with a special emphasis on 'forsaking all others'.