Kea the Captive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers

She got to her feet obediently and he circled her, at first just peering at her then, swiftly his hands roamed her body and she tried not to be repelled, she tried to make her body not react, but he noticed and seemed to enjoy her discomfort. His hands groped her heavy bosoms through the thin fabric of her top and kneaded breasts. Next he ventured lower and as with Denny's earlier his fingers entered below her skirt and probed her pussy lips and dipped inside. He was surprising gentle as his large hands penetrated her and Kea could not prevent a little moan of pleasure escaping her lips. She tried to stop it but it was out and Recarrdo stood back with a mocking smile.

"Like do you? Well don't you worry if you like that you're gonna have a hell of a time today."

He stepped behind he and slipped his hands under the fabric of her mini skirt so that they caressed her curvy ass, squeezed it, massaged it. Then without warning his hands gripped the flimsy material and jerked it down, pushing forward to step out of it. She stood there in nothing but her loose top and with a quick rip he had hauled it off to, revealing her magnificent tits to him, all the more so as her arms were stuck behind her back, pushing her chest out towards him. He smiled again.

"Get over here and on your knees, let's test how willing you are to please me."

There was no hesitation as Kea moved and squatted to her knees so her eyes were the perfect height to view his fingers undo his belt and release the zipper on his jeans. Kea felt transfixed as she awaited for what was to emerge and her eyes widened almost comically as he pulled it free, it was huge. Massive. Like a twelve inch sausage and it wasn't even fully erect yet. My god, thought Kea, what on earth have I agreed to do?

She wasn't aware she was doing it but she was running her tongue around her lips almost as if she were unconsciously looking forward what she was about to receive. But how could that be? Her arms strained against the steel that held them and with her eyes she appealed to Recarrdo to release her. Her request was met by a pointing finger being wagged at her indicating that it wasn't happening. He grabbed her head and pulled her forward and as if by magic her lips parted wide enough to admit his throbbing, growing member and he thrust it deep into her waiting mouth.

Almost instantly she gagged on it. She had sucked cock before but never one this big and never so forcefully. Without her hands to control the thrust of his member she could just try and keep up and use her tongue to try and slow him down. With plenty of white showing in her eyes she looked up at him to see if she was pleasing him and saw, to her relief, a big grin plastered across his face. He gradually slowed his fucking of her face to a more manageable pace but still kept a grip of her head and occasionally used his strength to pull her forward, taking his penis even deeper inside her mouth.

Occasionally he held his cock deep inside her, in her throat until she gagged and then he withdrew it, smiling at the cum and drool that spilled from the gap between his cock and her lips and fell messily to the carpet beneath. He smiled at the constant "glug, glug" noise that came from Kea and the slime that coated her lips and chin now. Recarrdo kept up this unrelenting face fucking for twenty minutes and Kea was already physically tired from it when he at last came, a flood of his cum rushing into her mouth and quickly down her throat in three fast spurts. She felt it's warmth flow down her gullet and slide into her stomach.

Recarrdo pulled his big dick from Kea's mouth and watched, amused as a thin trail of cum and drool followed him and fell onto her impressive breasts.

"Goddamn bitch, you did good! Real good. I'm starting to think you can convince me to save your ass yet. But let's see how obedient you can be. While my cock's recovering (and it won't take long) I'm gonna lean on this table and I wanna see how good you can toss my salad."

She looked quizzically at him, not recognising this term.

"You know Bitch, get down there and lick my butthole an' while you're down there you can give my balls some loving to, eh?"

Kea had eaten out a girlfriend's ass before but never a guy but if this is what he wanted.....

He leaned over the table and reached behind him to part his ass cheeks and as Kea shuffled forward she was overtaken by the sweaty, musky smell of his manhood. She tentatively extended her tongue and gently probed at his ass, it wasn't the most pleasant thing she'd done but there was a certain animalistic feel to her when doing it that turned something on inside her and she gradually got more and more into it, her tongue extending and tracing the contours of Recarrdo's firm, tight ass before eventually invading it. God it tasted terrible but yet, doing this was turning her on. How could that be?

She delivered this masterful rim job to him for sometime before daring to venture away from his ass and immediately his hairy balls swung down onto her face. With no prompting she licked and lapped at them, like a grateful dog. She took first one ball then the other individually into her mouth and played with them with her tongue and then she took both. This depravity was again a new experience for her and Recarrdo enjoyed the fruits of her labour for some time before allowing her to fully disconnect.

He turned around and Kea saw what her nose had been feeling, he was rock hard again!

"I'm gonna let your arms free now, but you better not try anything, OK?"

She could only nod hypnotically as the massive dick bobbed in front of her and she offered no resistance as he took the key and unlocked the cuffs. He then picked her up and carried her over to the bed. He spread her curvy body length wise over the bed and she instinctively spread her arms and legs apart as if they were tied to each individual corner of the bed's frame. Recarrdo clambered atop the bed over her and buried his face between her head and gave Kea's shaven pussy a few laps with his tongue. That didn't last long though and soon he had pulled himself further up her unresisting body and he slid his huge cock up between Kea's massive tits. He slowly slid his cock back and forth in the valley of her cleavage and as the helmet of his penis began poking through at Kea's chin he demanded that she try to lick it on each thrust. She didn't get it every time but enough to please her captor.

Soon enough he scooted further down her body and holding her thighs apart, he brought his excited and aroused member down to the opening to her pussy and pushed himself deep inside her. It slid in easily, between his spit and her juices she was sopping wet and her puissy muscles gripped his hard veiny cock as it penetrated her. She hated that he wasn't wearing protection but her body was so aroused that she could do little more than accept him and match his firm pounding of her.

Things quickly became a sexual blur for Kea from there as Recarrdo had his way with the woman under him, maintaining an unrelenting pace of thrusting his cock into her continuously. Eventually, finally, she felt him fire a load of his hot, sticky seed inside her, then another as her legs gripped his and held him there.

They lay there for minutes on end in total silence. Their bodies coated in sweat and still entwined. Finally, Recarrdo got up, picked up the handcuffs and cuffed Kea's wrists around the metal top frame of the bed. She started to complain but when his big hand curled around her mouth, engulfing it she realised the futility of complaint.

"You've done well so far Bitch. I am gonna go outside and get a drink, be back in a minute."

He left her alone and it ran through her mind to shout for help but she did not. She heard a voice outside the room, it sounded like him but she wasn't sure. It must have been because as soon as it stop he entered the room, followed by a ray of bright mid-morning sunshine He carried with him an ice cold can of cola and seeing it reminded Kea of a thirst she had. But he didn't open it, rather he sat on the bed beside her and as she squirmed he held it against the heat of her pussy and slowly pulled it up her body. Kea closed her eyes in reaction to this stimulation, a shiver ran down her spine. And then he reached her nipples. She moaned uncontrollable as he rubbed the cold can around them one at a time, enjoying how they hardened rapidly and he bent to lick, suck and chew them before un leashing the drink and pouring it into his mouth then into Kea's.

As she was sated he poured some in streams on her breasts and licked it off as it coursed down her body. With the last one finished he looked into his victims eyes and spoke.

"Damn you are one hot slut. But I got more I want to see out of you yet. See I reckon you're doing well as my ho so far but I have arranged for a real ho to come here so we can have some more fun. Now you remember to do what I say 'cos If you think of telling this ho what's going on then, well, I can just as easy turn up at the Cuban's with two new bitches for his Bordello, know what I mean?"

Kea nodded.

"I bet you've been with some pussy before haven't you?"

She couldn't help nodding again.

Some time later a car drew to a halt outside the motel room. Then a nervous knock at the door. With one more reminder Recarrdo headed off to answer the door after he had unlocked the cuffs again.

The girl that entered with Recarrdo was a real cutie. Her name was Eva and her strong Latino looks were augmented by blonde streaked hazelnut coloured hair that was straight and to her shoulders. She wore a flimsy red, strapless top and a tiny black mini skirt. Recarrdo placed a twenty dollar note between Kea's teeth and addressed Eva.

"You want that cash baby, then get naked and crawl up my girls body and let her place it between your lips - your pussy lips that is!"

Both girls smiled and Eva stripped off her outfit, such as it was, unveiling a body that appeared to be made for sex. Pert, rounded breasts , a flat stomach and curvy ass with taut, tanned legs. There were no tan lines in sight.. She crawled like a feline across the carpeted floor and up onto the bed and then along Kea's body, feeling her soft skin against hers all the way. She reached Kea's heaving torso and straddled her, Kea got a close up look at Eva's thin strip of curly, dark pubic hair and her appetising pussy. Kea strained her head forward until the folding money touched Eva and as she held her pussy open Kea slid it inside. Eva removed it and looked deep into Kea's eyes and said.

"Seeing as you're down there honey, why don't you give me a little head?"

That was no problem for Kea and as the two of them got down to it, Recarrdo got to fondling his re-growing, big cock. From that position Eva turned around, keeping her wet pussy over Kea's mouth and dropped her own to lick at Kea's in a super sexy 69 position. It wasn't long before Recarrdo entered the fray, having Eva alternate between his cock and Kea's pussy. Both girls climaxed, Eva messily over Kea's face and as Kea licked her lips she felt Recarrdo rolling her over onto her front. He pushed Eva's face down to Kea's exposed asshole and she knew to lick it out good, getting her nice and wet for Recarrdo to follow on behind with his huge cock. Kea moaned with joy as her asshole was fully filled, even more so when Eva got down below both of them and alternated between licking Kea's dripping pussy and Recarrdo's heavy, swinging balls.

Recarrdo's amazing self control saw him continue to fuck like this for five minutes before pulling out and forcing his cock into Kea's mouth and have her lick it clean for some dirty ass-to-mouth action. Eva was next for an anal fucking and this time when he pulled out he had Kea lick his cock clean again so she could taste all of Eva.

To finish he had them French kiss on the floor before him as he jerked off, eventually letting fly a huge load of cum over Eva's face and mouth, then he had Eva hold Kea's head, open her mouth and spit his cum into it for Kea to swallow.

Eva got dressed, got paid and left leaving the two of them to finish this day off sleeping so exhausted were they.

It was nearly eight at night when the two of them emerged from the motel and got back into Recarrdo's taxi. Despite their rest they were both still exhausted. As Kea took her seat she said a little prayer, hoping that Recarrdo would keep his word. After all she had done all he had asked of her. As she pondered this her eyelids became steadily heavier and it was only a matter of seconds before they closed and she entered a deep, dreamless sleep. Seeing her eyes shut, Recarrdo released the button that controlled the flow of the sleeping gas into the back and once more smiled into the mirror.

*

Late that night Recarrdo drove the taxi back into the warehouse and was met by Denny.

"Hey brother had a good night? I bet you did. I hear she offered it rather than you suggesting it this time, she must've been keen and dumb. It never ceases to amaze me how they always fall for the Bordello routine, like the two of us could have connections like that."

A clicking of heels from the office announced the arrival of Recarrdo's wife Eva, "Yeah she was gullible, but sexy as hell with it", as she cuddled her tall husband.

"Remember, it's my turn with the Taxi next Saturday night" warned Denny jokingly.

"Yeah sure, whatever."

*

Monday morning at six am, the sun came up and gave some light to the long, thin alleyway but it gave little warmth. The figure jammed in a wire shopping cart started to come round, her head throbbed painfully and she swept an arm over it as a vain attempt to assuage it. Only then did Kea realise she was stark naked, her legs wide apart over the edges of the trolley for all to see...

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,519 Followers
12