Keaton Family Ties Ch. 2

Story Info
Alex finds Mom to be more than handful.
1.5k words
4.34
269.6k
9
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 01/15/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sirocco
sirocco
31 Followers

After my mutual masturbation session with Jennifer the evening before I was now struggling to concentrate on anybody or anything without generating a least a semi hard on. The very fact that I had finger fucked my virgin sister had my mind seeing potential situations everywhere. As I sat at the breakfast table Jennifer and Mallory entered the kitchen dressed in their dressing gowns and slippers. I mumbled a good morning under my breath and dared not look Jennifer in the eyes in case I was the one who blew our secret. " Cat got your tongue or something," Mallory quipped. If only she knew that she was partly right, it was a pussy, only Jennifer's'.

My mother, Elise, then came in and was beaming more than Jennifer. Obviously a quickie with mummy's' little helper before breakfast had done the trick. Jen and Mallory left the room and called back that they where going off shopping. As mum got her coffee and toast together I once again appraised her. Her long blond hair was neatly brushed and at 40 her shoulders still squared off nicely displaying little or no rounding. Though her dressing gown covered some of her shape her slim waist and rounded hips where clearly visible as where the smooth calves on her shapely legs. As she sat down I got a fleeting glimpse of her ample tits and once again could feel that tingling in my balls.

"Sleep well last night Alex?" she said in a cool detached way.

"I mean I know how hard it can be to get to sleep after a session of heavy sex!"

I sat there stunned. There was no excuse I could offer; obviously we had been too loud. Quickly I took a different tack. Don't deny it just put a positive spin on it.

" Mum, it just happened, it wasn't planned... it was, well, shit an accident. Technically she is still a virgin as all we did was masturbate mum, honest."

"Have you finished Alex? If you and Jennifer want to give each other head jobs, fine, just next time I would like to be invited," she smiled. Finishing her toast she up and left the kitchen and headed up to the shower. I sat there for minutes absolutely stunned, could this morning get any weirder? My mind was buzzing and I had to confront mum. I couldn't just leave it at that. As I approached her bedroom I noticed I was already getting erect and just the thought of nailing mum and Jen was making my balls ache. I strode into the room but was stopped dead in my tracks. Mum sat on the bed completely naked and raised a finger to her lips.

" Not a word Alex, mummy's giving the orders." I nodded quickly and waited to be told.

" Good to see you came prepared Alex, what a healthy 8 inches it is. Longer than your dads but not as thick." Slowly she spread her legs a fraction, just wide enough to reveal a shaved snatch, already glistened in anticipation.

"Now bring that beauty over here Alex. Mummy is going to show her little man just how good a blowjob can be and then..." she smiled and licked her lips and said, "Come to mummy."

I walked up on unsteady legs and stood in front of her as her silky smooth fingers encased my cock and her sexy fragrance dominated the room. Giving my cock a few short tugs she then bent forward and slowly ran the tip of her tongue across my throbbing knob.

"Ooh mummy's little man really is stiff isn't he? Yes, just look at that lovely begging to be licked," she cooed and then proceeded to lap up and down the underside of my shaft. At last my mum was blowing me 23 years of fantasy were coming true. I bent over with one hand and grabbed a fist full of her soft warm tit squeezing and twisting her nipple till it was as hard as my cock. I ran the fingers of my other hand through her long blonde locks and steadied my trembling legs.

Her nimble fingers fondled my aching balls and soon she cupped them gently and applied her tongue. My left nut was basted in her warm mouth and her tongue traced patterns of sheer bliss over my bloated balls. Her attention returned my cock again as she slipped her lips over my knob and steadily down my prick. Mums breath was hot as her moist mouth and tongue worked together to draw my prick down her throat.

My hips started to pump in time with her rhythm and I felt her hands gripping my arse cheeks and squeezing intently. I was going to cum I knew it. My balls churned and my cock was straining just to hold on for one last thrust. Just when I thought that it could not get any better she inserted her index finger up my arse and massaged my prostate as she deep throated my cock, it was all too much.

"Aargh fuck fuck...cumming mummy cumming, eat me slut, yeeees, don't stop pleeeeease, aaaaargh!" I shot my load down her throat with all the force I could muster as she finger fucked my arse. Her jaws locked onto my cock like a vice in a vacuum while I continued thrusting into her wanton mouth as my asre gripped her finger in a tight spasm.

As she reclined she licked some cum off the corner of her mouth with her ever-dexterous tongue and smiled like a contented cat. As I crashed onto the bed I could feel mum rearranged herself on the bed.

"Alex, lick my cunt now! I'm tired of vibrators and I need satisfaction, now eat!" she commanded. I stuffed my face into her snatch without a second thought and started chewing on her flared pussy lips. Her womanly smell was intoxicating and my tongue stroked into her in short sharp jabs. I wondered if I could make her cum of if there was a special way she liked to be eaten. I I flicked at her clit and did she really light up. Using the flat of my tongue I circled that pulsing button while I slipped two fingers up her pussy.

"Uuurgh, fuck yes Alex, that's it boy suck mummy hard. Let me cum just for you. Yes, yes, yes," she screamed.

As her juices flowed freely and her hips slapped into my face and arched up to meet my probing tongue and fingers. With a lusty bellow she erupted into a spasm that racked her entire body. It was the most powerful orgasm I had seen. I had done it, I'd blown mum away and as she quivered uncontrollably I lusted over her magnificent body. Mums' heaving tits where covered in a pink rash and her nipples flared a good half inch. The flat of he stomach was beaded in sweat and her parted thighs trembled.

I could wait no longer. I was ready to fuck so bad I mounted her immediately, this slut had done the running of the show till now but I was going to show her. I pushed her legs upwards and thrust my cock up her pussy as her orgasm seemed to last indefinitely. I pounded into her relentlessly and soon felt her lithe legs quiver as I gripped her ankles and she urged me onwards.

"Fuck me, fuck me. Bury your load up my hot clingy cunt. Yes that's it Alex plant your cock up mummy's' pussy."

At the mention of my name I came again and felt that exquisite empty pain at the base of my scrotum as I pushed my cock into her as far as I could go.

I could feel mum erupting at the same time and wasn't sure whether she had even finished her first orgasm before beginning the second. We lay in our lovers embrace, our sweaty bodies glistening with the efforts of our lust. I lay there thinking I was in complete control when mother slowly rolled over and reaching back to spread her arse cheeks to reveal her puckered rose.

"Alex, you selfish boy, finish mummy off son, quickly!" I positioned myself behind her and raised her up onto her knees. Firmly holding my cock I proceeded to infiltrate her butt. At first there was a slight resistance as her ring was still gripped by her last orgasm, but slowly she opened up and my knob and shaft slid in and I felt my balls nestle against her arse.

After a few deep breaths I set up a rhythm of slow gyrations working deep into her bowels whilst all the time my balls slapped against her golden globes sending a ripple effect around her arse. As I listened to mums heavy breathing I reached over to milk her hanging tits. but our doggie fuck was interrupted by a sharp gasp.

Looking over my shoulder in a sweaty haze I managed to make out Mallory standing at the door her slack jaw wide open, I smiled as I increased my thrusting and knew it could only get better.

To Be Continued...

sirocco
sirocco
31 Followers