Keep an Eye on Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a slave. And it's perfect.

We take a moment, after that, and silently clean up the mess I've made of myself. We no longer need to speak to each other; we share the same goals, the same priorities, the same will. The will of the K'zarim. I can't understand how I ever wanted to resist this perfect communion. I realize it's my duty to bring every human into this endless bliss. Summer doesn't speak, but she agrees. How can she not?

We look back down the tunnel. There are four of them left. Not the best of odds, but we only need to give them a glimpse of our eyes to ensnare them. They're asleep. If we do this right, they'll be ours before they even know what's happened. And then all of us will abase ourselves together to our new Masters. We'll be reunited with Beverly and with Louis. I know instinctively that Summer wants that too.

And although I know she's only the instrument of our Masters' wills...I know that Summer is right about everything.

THE END

12