Keep It in the Family Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are my slave, Mom, aren't you? And you will do anything I ask you to?"

"Yes, Master," I replied, wondering quite what was coming.

"I hope you can manage it, Mommy, because I want to see your shit coming out of you."

Fucking hell, I still found this disgusting and embarrassing, even if it had lost some of the impact the thought had had the first time that morning. As it happened, I'd thought I probably needed to go before bed, anyway. We walked into the bathroom, and by bending right over without sitting on the seat, I had my butt enough up in the air that my son was able to see my asshole. It took a bit of straining to get going, and I couldn't help peeing as well, the mixture of pee and spunk mostly missing the bowl, and running down the back of my legs. When I managed to turn my head far enough to see my son's face, he looked totally hypnotised by my holes. It took a couple of farts before I managed to squeeze anything out, but a few pieces fell into the bowl, and that was it.

When I looked around again, I expected to see my son playing with himself again, as he did that morning, but he was just staring between my legs, as if he were trying to memorise every detail. He wiped me, which I really did find embarrassing still, but then he pulled me upright, and kissed me.

"I love you, Mom. Thank you, I love being part of your life that you normally would keep completely private. Let's have a shower and clean ourselves up properly, as I've got to get up early for college again tomorrow."

We slept together, my youngest child, my son, again taking the place of my husband. I was surprised to discover that neither of us wanted to fuck again, especially after what Tony had made me do in front of him. Instead we cuddled and kissed, touching each other wherever we wanted, and our kisses were long and deep. I loved it, but as I fell asleep I realised that Tony was starting to become not just my motherfucking son, but my lover. Of course I loved him as a mother should love her son, and recently I'd come to love him fucking me, but it was a bit frightening that I was starting to feel the romantic love you feel for a partner. This was even more wrong, but for now I didn't care.

In the morning, we got into what was going to be our regular routine. Tony got up first, and I peed as he watched while shaving. I put on my running gear, kissed my son goodbye, and headed off for my run while he drove back to college. I filled most of my day with housework, shopping and church meetings. The only thing that had changed, it seemed, was that my son had forbidden me to wear panties, and I was enough of a slut that I obeyed. Then I'd get dinner ready for my son's return, making sure I was naked, ready to greet him.

After that I never knew quite what was going to happen. My weird young son loved eating food that had been up my cunt, so if ever there was anything suitable, he'd make my lay back on the sofa and put in in me, then he'd get it out and eat it, though sometimes it would go back in again first. Celery, cucumbers, squash, corn cobs, apples, strawberries, oranges, grapes, you name it, if it would fit in my vagina that was where it went. Yes, I could have stopped buying those sort of foods, but the truth was I just loved watching son eat what had been in me, often so much so that I would eat some myself.

At other times, he just wanted to look at me. Often, of course, it was the areas of my sex. I remember especially how he got an ice cube, held one of my tits, and used the ice to make my nipple stiffen. He watched the way my areola crinkled and my nipple got longer, then he watched until it relaxed again. Then he repeated the ice treatment for a couple more cycles. He took lots of measurements: my temperature in every orifice; the length of my stiff nipples; the width to which I could open my hole before it got too painful, for example. Often, though, it was other bits of me he studied so intensely: an arm, the back of my neck, my navel, everywhere. It wasn't sexual, and I realised that apart from the very first time, watching me on the toilet wasn't either. It was almost as if he were in Westworld, and was scanning every little detail of me for the record, and perhaps to create a droid with all of my features and behaviours.

The funny thing was that increasingly I came to realise I enjoyed it. I enjoyed him scrutinising my body, letting him see every millimetre of my outside, and as much of my inside as I could manage to expose for him. I swear, though, that he knew every little mark I had on me, the little warts and blemishes that we all seem to have but just forget about. If I ever went missing, I'm sure he'd be able to rattle off a whole list of distinguishing marks, most of which I'd forgotten, or wasn't even aware of. He probably even knew how many hairs were in my pussy. I really liked it: it made me feel wanted and loved, all my little faults known and accepted. He could still manage to embarrass me, though.

"You're due on tomorrow, Mom, aren't you?" he asked one evening when he came back.

I should have known that a nerd like him would have it all mapped out on his computer, and he probably knew the tempo of my body better than I did.

"You're going to let me do everything for you, Mom."

"Yes, Master."

Part of me thought this was a great idea. I didn't mind the smell of ordinary blood, but menstrual blood was completely different, and I hated it. Every time I came on I could remember how frightening it was to feel the pain in my belly, and see blood gushing out of me for the very first time, even though my mother had told me all about it beforehand. Well, gushing was an exaggeration, but I'd always had heavy periods. I wasn't keen to get old fast, and I didn't like the other possible effects of the menopause, but believe me, I could wait for my periods to stop. So having someone else take care of it sounded good.

However, part of me hated the thought, and it was the hardest 'Yes, Master' I'd had to say. The first night I didn't mind him putting the clean tampon in me, and then adding an absorbent pad, as I explained, blushing, that I sometimes leaked, so needed to wear one of my pairs of specially enclosing panties to keep everything in place. The following morning wasn't too bad, as I'd obviously started, but only enough to colour the end of the tampon when my son pulled it out of me, and replaced it with a clean one.

It was when Tony came home in the evening that my shame and embarrassment really started. Obviously I couldn't be naked when I greeted him, because a quick look had showed that I'd leaked on to the pad, and my son had told me I wasn't allowed to change anything without him being there. So I'd left my panties on, and waited for him to come back. As soon as he did, or course, he couldn't wait to see what had happened. He took me into the bathroom, and I let him pull my knickers down and inspect the dark patches of blood on the pad, with that same intensely curious look he used when he studied my body.

I sat on the toilet with my legs open, and let him pull the tampon out. It was completely red, with wet blood still on the surface. He didn't seem to mind the horrible smell as he studied the bloody tampon, then he bagged it for me.

"You're going to let me fuck you, fuck you up your bloody cunt, Mom."

Shit, I'd done it with Charlie, of course, in those first days when you're experimenting and finding out about each other, but neither of us really liked it, and in any case, my desire for sex was much less when I was on.

"Yes, Master, but can we do it in the shower so we don't make such a mess?"

Slightly to my surprise, my son agreed. He didn't let me turn the water on straight away, though, but just pushed his cock in me from behind, as I bent over and balanced myself on the taps, using one hand to play with my bloodied clit. Tony gave me a few thrusts, then pulled out, and he came round and showed me his red cock, covered with my blood.

I had a suspicion that Tony would come more quickly than usual, just because his brain would be full of the shocking thing he was doing: fucking his menstruating mother. I wondered how many women who practised incest would let their son do this to them, though I suspected not many. Although I didn't really like it, the forbiddeness must have got to me as well, because I found myself getting aroused faster than usual. Thank goodness I did, because as I suspected, my son's imagination must have been running wild, and he came, sending his spunk to join the rejected lining of my womb inside my vagina.

We both watched, him kneeling behind me to get the best view, and me bending my head down from the front, watched the stream of pink liquid drip out of me. It looked as if I'd shoved a raspberry ripple ice cream up me and it was melting, though the smell made it clear it was not.

"I love you, Mom. I just love doing all these disgusting things with you."

My reply was just to turn the shower on, soaking us with steaming water. He insisted on washing me, drying me off, then fitting me with a new tampon and a new pad in clean panties. Of course, as the week went on, the novelty wore off a bit, the flow was less dramatic, and I was certain that he wouldn't do this again on my next cycle.

He could still surprise me in other ways, though. When he was examining my cunt again one day, he suddenly said that he thought I was getting a bit loose - well, his cock and the girls, his and my hands were stretching it plenty, that was for sure - and he suggested I should get some Kegel balls to keep my vaginal muscles toned. At first, I was a bit upset, but then I realised that a tight cunt would always be something worth having, so I decided to get some on the next trip to the city. The next day he surprised me again.

"Oh, hi Mom," he said, coming in from college, with me naked as usual, waiting for him. "I bought you a present today."

It turned out to be an Amazon box he'd had delivered to the college, and when I opened it, inside was a matt black plastic egg, with a gold-coloured end, and a looped thread a few inches long coming out of it. I was just beginning to get a sense of what it was, when he left me in no doubt.

"It's a remote-control vibrator, Mom. Means I can play with you wherever I am, as long as we've both got a wi-fi connection. Slip it in your cunt, and I'll show you."

I did what he said, and as soon as it was in me, he got out his iPhone and started doing something on it. After a minute or so, I suddenly felt a vibration in my vagina, and then it got stronger, and started to come in waves. Although I was naked, I could barely hear it buzzing though. Fucking hell, I was starting to get really aroused, but although I kept it in me over dinner, and Tony kept changing the pattern on maximum strength, it never actually managed to get me to come, but shit, I was right on the edge, and as we ate the last of the meal I just couldn't control myself. I leaned back in the chair, put one leg up on Tony's lap, and started rubbing my clit as fast as I could. I came almost at once, and I came so strongly I fell right off the fucking chair, the egg still buzzing like mad inside me, not letting me recover.

"For fuck's sake, son, turn it off. Please! Else I think I'll rub my clit right off."

"Take it out now, Mom, 'cause I'm going to fuck you. But all the time I'm out every day, you've got to keep this inside you. The app will tell me if you take it out, and then I'd have to punish you."

"Yes, Master."

That didn't sound too bad, and my son's cock banging up my cunt as soon as I pulled the egg out felt even better. By the time we went to bed, all my holes had been thoroughly probed and lubricated with my son's spunk. When we got up in the morning, Tony made sure I'd put the egg in me before I went out running, and when I got back, he'd already driven off.

I'd kind of got used to having my pussy open to the air, so although we had the Bishop coming for a special visit to the church, and I'd put on my best dress and make-up, I still didn't wear any panties. I left the egg inside me as Tony had ordered, almost without thinking, because it wasn't vibrating at all, and hadn't since the previous evening. Elizabeth came and picked me up, and when we got to the church, everyone was there dressed in their best clothes.

As an elder of the church, I was one of the women who had to go up and kneel in front of the Bishop to get a special blessing. I still can't see how it could have been anything more than a total coincidence, but as I stood to walk up the aisle towards the Bishop, I knew I was in trouble. The egg had started vibrating, and on the pattern and intensity which got me most aroused. Fortunately, the organ was playing, although I don't think the egg was loud enough to be noticed, and I managed to get to the front and kneel in front of the Bishop.

Maybe it was the kneeling down, or just the knowledge that my pussy was naked under me dress, and my son was controlling a vibrator up in my vagina, but I could barely control myself. I wanted to lift my dress and play with my cunt until I came, though I suspected it would have to be more than once. The blessing seemed to take for ever, and by the time it had finished I felt sick, but so fucking horny I couldn't believe it.

I was so desperate to get my fingers on my clit, that I almost touched myself as I walked back up the aisle, but I managed to stop myself, and instead turned it into a run towards the toilet. I dashed into the first cubicle, slammed and locked the door, then pulled up my dress and started rubbing my clit even before my butt hit the seat.

"Aaagghh," I groaned, unable to control myself, as I came for the first time.

"Are you alright, Susan? I was worried about you."

It was Elizabeth, of course. Standing outside the door listening.

"Yes ... thank you, Elizabeth ... must have been something ... I ate last night ... just go back ... I'll be out soon," I managed to gasp, as the egg kept going, and I came again, making me groan even louder.

Thankfully, Elizabeth left, but the egg kept going, leaving me no choice but to pull it out, in disobedience of Tony's order. I could still hear it buzzing gently in my handbag, but as I walked back into the church, I heard it stop. It was deeply embarrassing, because everyone wanted to know if I was alright, and Elizabeth drove me back home early. When Tony came home, I told him that I was happy to keep the egg in when I was on my own, but not when I was in some sort of public gathering. He didn't look happy, but after I explained what had happened, he eventually gave in.

Well, he may have given in about using the egg to get me to come in public places, but he then turned his attention to trying to get me naked outside of the house. He started by making me walk around the house in the early evening. It wasn't directly overlooked, but part of the circuit was visible from the road, and there was always a risk of someone coming to visit, but actually I rather enjoyed it. He really wanted me to run, but even around the house the bouncing of my breasts was just too painful. He wanted me to do my long run in just a bra, but the risk was just too great of meeting someone, although most days I didn't.

Of course, he made me go out naked in the car. We went as it was getting dusk, and with the roof up, this meant just enough risk to make it exciting, but with my front opening dress tucked down the side of the seat, if the worst happened, I could always cover myself. Being Tony, though, he racked up the danger, by taking routes where there were more houses, and in the end, driving with the roof down.

Gradually I came to enjoy it more and more. The breeze on my breasts, making my nipples so delightfully stiff was fabulous, and sometimes my whole tit came out in goosebumps. I started playing with myself as we drove around, and I was beginning to get a bit disappointed that I'd never had to grab my dress and cover myself up. Shit, I was starting to want to show my body off to strangers, at least a quick glimpse as we drove past.

Not surprisingly, my son normally fucked me as soon as we got home, but then one evening he took a different route, and he drove a little way up a dirt track into a field of corn, before pulling to a halt.

"Right, Mom. I want to fuck you in the middle of the corn."

"Yes, Master," I said, looking forward to this with anticipation.

We walked along the line of corn until we found a patch where a couple of stalks had broken off, and Tony broke off a few more, trampled the stalks as flat as he could, then lay a blanket down which he'd brought from the car. I used to love it when I was first married and Charlie would screw me out in the open, but it was all too infrequent, and it pretty much stopped when we had the children. Who'd have thought that one of them would now be fucking me in his place?

I lay back on the uneven surface, my legs apart, and I pulled open my cunt, which was already sticky with my cum.

"Come and fuck your Mommy, son."

Tony was on me immediately, and I loved the feel of his cock sliding into my vagina, as I looked up at the waving leaves of corn and the darkening sky. I thought I'd experienced the full range of his techniques, but as he kissed my breasts and pumped his cock in and out of me, he was teasing my asshole in a way I'd not experienced before. It was delightful, increasing my arousal even more than my son's fingers alongside mine on my clit.

We came together, and Tony pulled out of me. Funny, I could see both his hands but I could still feel his lovely touch on my asshole. I put my hand down to see what was happening, and I thought I was going to die. I touched something that moved against my fingers, something hard, but cooler than my skin. Shit, I leapt up as I realised it was some sort of creepy crawly creature, and when I looked down I saw a huge black beetle. A drip of my son's spunk fell next to it, scaring it, and it opened its wings and flew off through the corn. However much I'd enjoyed the feel of the beetle's legs against my asshole, that was the last time I was going to fuck in a corn field!

We still drove around with me naked, but I didn't get out of the car like it again, but instead stuck closer to home. Tony was still after a bit more danger, though, and his next idea was for us to skinny dip in the pool. Once in the water this wasn't risky, but the pool could be seen from the nearest house, and was in full sight of the road. I did love swimming naked, though, and we got in the habit of doing it in the evening when there were fewer people around.

One day, though, Tony had a free day at college, so after I'd done my run, we went for a swim. After a while, Tony had gone indoors to get us a couple of drinks, as we thought we'd stay in for a while. Imagine my shock, then, when I heard a car coming up the drive. Shit, I'd forgotten that Elizabeth was coming around again to pick me up. It wasn't her normal day. What the hell was I to do? I really didn't want her bumping into my naked son, especially as the chances were his cock would be stiff, so I waved my arm and called out to her as she walked towards the house.

I was fine as long as I clung to the edge, as I was sure the ripples from the circulation system would make it hard to spot that my butt was bare, but my problem was how to get out. Once I was out, though, I could wrap the towel I'd left on the side around me, and dash indoors. I was saved by my son, who'd obviously heard me yell, and who came out wearing swimming trunks with no obvious erection.

"Oh, hi Elizabeth. Sorry, I persuaded Mom to go for a swim after her run, and we hadn't noticed the time. Would you like to come in for a cold drink while Mom gets dressed?"

"Hi, Tony. No, no, I had plenty to drink before I came out, but maybe I could use your bathroom to get rid of some?"