Keep It in the Family Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I got her on the pill as soon as I could. She had a series of boyfriends, and I was sure they were fucking her, but she told me to mind my own business, and once she was eighteen, what could I do? At least I knew she wouldn't get pregnant. One day when Tom came home, he started laying in to Jade with his fists, swearing and shouting. Apparently, Tom had had to tell someone that he had to let him go, and the guy started shouting about how he'd fucked Jade, how everyone else in the oil depot had, and what a slut she was.

"I tried to pull him off, but he then started on me, saying how it was my fault as I'd always been a slut myself, and now I was just a fat slut that no one would ever want to fuck. It was the boys that saved us. They came back in from school, and managed to pull Tom off of us. He was totally drunk, of course, else they might not have been able to do it. Jade moved out, and more-or-less cut herself off.

"Shit, Suz, I felt like a complete failure. My daughter was a slut, and my husband wouldn't even touch my body. I ... I guess I must have started drinking more, though I don't remember all that much. Which was what I wanted of course. I ... I used to hang around the house in my nightdress all day, and ... and I must have been flashing my tits and cunt all the time. That was when the boys started fucking me.

"I was so frustrated, and I hated myself so much, that for anyone to want my body made me feel great. Don't look at me like that, Suz. Well, maybe subconsciously I let my sons see my private areas, I don't know. But it felt so good to feel a cock in my hole, any hole. The boys were great. I taught them how to make their Mommy come, and they were good learners. They made me start to cut back on my drinking, and I thought for a few months things were almost back to an even keel.

"That was until Tom came home early and found me with Jason's cock in my cunt, and Jude's in my asshole. Not surprisingly, he went apeshit. You can imagine what he called me, and he said I was even worse than his daughter who was a dirty whore. He started hitting me again until the boys managed to throw him out. I went to the police and got an injunction against Tom coming home, and as I had so many cuts and bruises it was obvious something needed to be done. I filed for divorce, and thank God, Tom decided it wouldn't look good for his career if he told everyone about my incest with our sons.

"Actually, the settlement was generous. It paid for us, and Jade as well, to move back here. Most of Jade's arrangements were done through the attorney, and I think she has an apartment in the city. Oh, Suz, I have a horrible feeling Tom was right about her, though. She only seemed to do casual jobs after she left home, but she never asked for money, and I have a bad feeling that she was, and maybe still is, selling her body.

"I don't know anything about Charlie, except he came through on business a bit over a year ago. Maybe he met her then? But, Suz, what would your Charlie be doing going to a prostitute?"

Chrissy had just about finished crying by the end of the story, but now it was my turn to start sobbing. In turn, I explained about the way Charlie seemed to have cooled on me, and then the boys had blackmailed me into letting them fuck me, and how I liked it so much I'd fucked my daughters as well, and had become a stripper.

"Oh fuck, Chrissy, we really are twins, aren't we? We've both had marriage problems that we've tried to solve by letting our kids fuck us. Now yours have had me as well, and I fucking loved it. But I'm going to find out what Charlie has been up to, else I'll divorce him as well, and maybe we'll find out more about Jade along the way."

After we spent what seemed like hours hugging and crying together, I pulled myself together, and sent a text and email to Charlie's private and work phones, which said:

'Charlie, come to the house this afternoon before 2.30, else I'll file for divorce. I saw you at the strip club last night with your hand up Jade's skirt.'

I thought that should get his attention, though I had no idea whether he would opt for divorce, or try to explain. If he turned up, though, I knew I was going to have to explain why I was in the strip club myself, and that in itself might end our marriage.

Chrissy and I kissed, a powerful combination kiss of our deep love, and our newly found sexual relationship. I got dressed and headed back home to make sure I was prepared for Charlie if he came. As I drove home I reflected that whatever other problems I was having to deal with, having my twin back as a friend and fuck sister was so great that it overcame everything else.

When I got home, I took great care to make myself look as attractive as I could. I opted for subtle, but hopefully effective make-up, and I spent time selecting what to wear. In the end, I opted for a sheer white top, which I hadn't worn for years, but which Charlie had chosen for me in our experimental days. He chose it because it was opaque enough not to be obscene if I went out in public, but if anyone looked closely, they could see the colour of my nipples, as well as their shape. I also chose a short red skirt that I also knew would remind him of past days, as it was almost impossible to sit in it without my panties showing. Except that I wasn't going to be wearing any today.

I didn't think he was going to come, but just before my deadline I heard a car, and when I looked out, Charlie was driving up to the house. I went to the door and held it open, as he got out of the car and walked towards me. Shit, I still loved the bastard! I still got a thrill from seeing him and having him as my partner, but would I still have him by the time he left? I was trembling as I greeted him with a hug and a quick kiss.

"I'm sorry, Susan ..." he started to say as I closed the door behind him, but I held up my hand to cut him off.

"Don't apologise, Charlie. I still love you, and you will have noticed that I have sins to confess as well. Just tell me the truth, else if you lie to me, our marriage will be over. I promise to tell you the truth as well, and maybe after I have you will decide its over anyway. Let's just sit down and talk."

"God, Susan, alright. I accept your terms. I was in the strip club, I did have my hand up Jade's skirt, and yes, when we left I fucked her, and it wasn't for the first time. But surely you weren't in that club, and if you were, how come I didn't see you?"

"Well Charlie, you remember the MILF stripper with the long blonde hair? She stripped to Peggy Lee's 'Fever', and held her cunt wide open at the end - or were you too obsessed with Jade to even notice that. I'm told her cunt was a bit special."

"Of course, I remember, Susan, and you're right, her body was fantastic for a middle-aged woman."

"Well that was me, Charlie," I said quietly, slowly uncrossing my legs like Sharon Stone, giving him a look at my cunt, which wasn't lost on him, as he just sat there with a look of amazement on his face.

"Fuck, Susan, since when did you become comfortable showing everything to a roomful of dirty old men?"

"Like you, you mean? Well, since we've started on me, we might as well finish. I'll tell you my story from the beginning, which I guess was maybe a year or so ago, when you seemed to be spending even more time away from home with work, and when you did come home, you didn't seem to want me anymore. I'd started to get more and more frustrated, but I was only unfaithful to you with plastic and silicone rubber, until Michael showed me these pictures."

I'd taken Tony's laptop, which had all of the output from the hidden cameras on it. Tony might be an IT whiz, but it hadn't taken me long to work out his password, which was 'M0mmy5 cunt 15 Gr8". We moved to the table, and I selected the pictures Michael had used to blackmail me.

"The boys had hidden a camera in the bedroom, and had taken these pictures. Michael said he would send them to everyone at the church, and all my friends unless I let him and Tony fuck me."

"Shit! Susan, surely you said no? I'll kill those fucking boys if not."

"No, you won't Charlie. If you'd been here, I'd probably have told you, and we'd have faced them down, but what could I do without you? Anyway, I don't need to tell you what I did - you can watch."

I'd edited the footage down, and as the first couple of times Michael had fucked me had been in his bedroom, which didn't have a camera, I started with the time my ass got fucked for the very first time.

"Susan! You never let me fuck your asshole. How could you let Michael?"

"Well, Charlie, I don't think you every really asked, not as forcefully as Michael anyhow. How does it feel to have lost your last opportunity to take my virginity? You weren't the first boy I sucked off, nor the first to come in my cunt, and now your son has had my ass first. But that's not all."

I clicked on to the next clip, which was Michael in my ass again, and me holding my cunt open for Tony. I'd edited out the time he chickened out, just showing the time where my two sons came in each of my holes, keeping the clip going until it showed their spunk dripping out of me.

"Susan, you fucking enjoyed that, didn't you?"

"I did, Charlie, but do you remember this the next night?"

I clicked on to the next clip, which was the one when Charlie seemed to have recovered his lust for me, and I deliberately wanted to put on a show for my children.

"SUSAN! Do you mean to tell me that the boys have seen this?"

"And the girls, Charlie. They couldn't believe you had it in you, and if you were like this all the time, maybe I wouldn't have needed to start fucking our children. The thing was, though, that the boys then had material that showed the depth of my incest, and now they made me force our daughters to let them fuck them - though I fucked them first, Charlie, and I loved it," I said, smiling. "But I'm getting ahead of myself. The day you left I did this."

I clicked to the next clip, which was the third and successful attempt to get Michael and Tony to come in my cunt at the same time, then I moved on to the boys with their cocks in our daughters' assholes, and me fisting their cunts.

"Yes, Charlie, I've become a slut. I even let Tony persuade me to become a stripper, and I can't describe the thrill I get every time I show my nipples, my cunt and my asshole to the strangers you called 'dirty old men'. I don't care who they are, I just love knowing that they can see all the bits of my body that they shouldn't, and that they'd fuck me soon as look at me if I gave them the chance. By the way, this morning I also fucked my sister and both her sons.

"So, that's my confession, Charlie. I still love you, and I want you the way you were on the film, but if you want to stay and not divorce me, you're going to have to share me with the rest of my family. You can see I've told you the truth, and now it's your turn."

"Fucking hell, Susan, I hardly think I know you anymore. And do you realise - no, silly me, of course you do, you're showing me your cunt and I can see your nipples. And when the hell did you start shaving your pussy?"

"Last chance, Charlie. Your story now, and make it truthful, else this will be the very last time you'll get to see my cunt and my tits."

"Oh, Susan. The truth. Well, the truth is that I was faithful to you, the way that you were to me. I enjoyed exploring your body, and doing daring things, and when I started travelling for work so much, the only thing I fucked was my hand. No, Susan, it's true. The problem started when Lucy and Chloe really started to develop, and I found myself lusting after them. I knew it was wrong, so I started to arrange longer trips so I could avoid temptation."

"Charlie! Why didn't you tell me? You could have screwed the ass off me, instead."

"I just felt so guilty, and when we did make love, I kept finding myself thinking of my daughters. To my shame, I started looking for prostitutes who were young and looked a bit like them, but although it satisfied me for a while, I just felt even more guilty, and then I was too ashamed to fuck you. I tried to control it, so it wasn't many times, really, maybe just every couple of months. I'm so sorry, Susan.

"It got worse, of course, once the girls got to eighteen. Sure, it would have been incest, but you'd got them on the pill by then, and at least they wouldn't have been minors, and might even have agreed to let me do them. Then one day I had to go up to the Alaskan oilfields. I dropped in to see Chrissy and her family, but Jade wasn't there.

"When I went back to the hotel, though, there was a young woman in the bar, who reminded me a bit of you, and of the girls, though she looked a bit older than them. We got talking, and - you've guessed it - she was a working girl. When I fucked her, I had no idea it was Jade, but she knew exactly who I was. After I'd come in her, she threatened to tell you and her family about me screwing her unless I helped her with money. I've just kept fucking her as often as I could manage, which is why I've been away even more recently.

"Shit, she was a mess, Susan. She told me how she'd realised she was a nymphomaniac, and how her father had beaten her up for fucking his men, so she'd left home and became a prostitute so that she could satisfy her craving for sex, and pay the bills. All that was bad enough, but she said that her clients weren't enough for her, and someone had said that heroin reduced your sex drive, so she'd started using that. Of course, she got addicted.

"God, Charlie, is that true? Sorry, I can see how hard this is for you to tell me, so it must be. Chrissy wondered if she'd become a whore, but she knows nothing about the drugs."

"Well, Susan, I could hardly leave my niece to die an early death, could I? I couldn't see how I could tell you or Chrissy, as Jade would tell you all I'd picked her up in a bar. So, I've been trying to spend as much time with her as I could, hoping to reduce her need to go on the streets, and trying to wean her off the heroin. I thought with the move down she might get herself together, and I've already set in motion a plan to move the Company HQ to the local city. I hoped that once she'd moved, she'd let me off the hook, but if not, I guess I thought I could bluff it out as I'd be at home more.

"That was why I felt able to celebrate by fucking you the way we used to be, and which the camera recorded. But when I met her the next day in the city, she seemed even worse than ever. I tried taking her to that strip club to divert her, but it didn't really. God, Susan, I just can't stop myself wanting to fuck her, but she's as big a mess now as she was when we got together first, and I've also messed up our relationship. No matter how much I want to fuck Jade, I still love you, Susan. And now you've made things worse, because having seen you and the boys fuck our daughters, I want them even more than ever."

"Shit, Charlie, you're as bad as me. Do you want a divorce, or are you prepared to share me with our family? If you don't want a divorce, then we need to work out how to get Jade off the heroin, and I'm happy to share you with the family as well. So, what's the answer?"

"Could you really accept me fucking our daughters, our niece, and now you mention it, your sister? The truth is that if you, Christine, Jade, Lucy and Chloe were here, naked, with your legs open for me, I don't even know who I'd fuck first, or who I'd come in, but it might not be you, Susan."

"Well, Charlie, I'm the only one here now, here you are, and I've opened my legs for you. Do you want to fuck me? I have to tell you, though, that I will be imagining that both our sons, both Chrissy's sons, and all those men I stripped for at the club have fucked me first. My cunt and asshole are full of their spunk, and are leaking like mad. My mouth is full of cum, and some of them jerked off over me so that I am covered with spunk all over. Oh, from that bulge in your trousers, I see maybe you do after all. But let's not do it here. Let's go to the bedroom, so it's captured on the camera, and our sons and daughters will be able to watch later."

I grabbed Charlie's hand and dragged him up to the bedroom. Once I got there, I ripped my dress off, and flung myself back on the bed, my legs wide open. I might not actually be filled with spunk, but as we climbed the stairs I could feel cum running down the inside of one of my thighs, and as I pulled my cunt wide, I knew that Charlie would be able to see translucent white threads of my cum across the dark opening of my hole.

"Come on then, Charlie. Just remember that my cunt and asshole are leaking, and my body is covered with the spunk from my sons and the audience. Come and fuck me through all of those other men's cum."

"Fuck, Susan, I don't know what's happened to you. You're such a fucking slut now, but if I'm honest, I just wish I really had seen fifty men fuck you."

So did I, and it went into my memory as one of those other things I really wanted to do at some point, as the thought of it was driving me wild. Charlie jumped on the bed and immediately rammed his cock into me.

"God, Susan, your cunt is so deliciously slippery. Open your mouth and pass me all that spunk you have in it."

Shit, he really was getting in to the play acting, and it was turning me on like never before. I opened my mouth and let him push his tongue in. I stopped swallowing, so I could collect my saliva, and pass it between our mouths as if it really was spunk. When we broke the kiss, I grabbed one of my breasts and squeezed it so that my nipple was pushed forward.

"Now suck all of the spunk off my tits, darling." I whispered.

Charlie sucked my tit hard, nibbling my rigid nipple with his teeth, then nibbling around the edge of my areola, which is where the balance between pain and pleasure is just perfect. As he pumped his cock in and out of me and played with my clit, I could hear the sticky secretions from my vagina squelching as his fingers and cock moved it around.

"That's wonderful, Charlie, eat all that spunk off me. I must have had at least a dozen loads shot over my tits."

Charlie let my tit slip from his mouth, but then he started using his tongue to lick me wherever he could reach: my face; my shoulders; my chest and breasts. I knew that both of us were imagining that he was licking other men's sperm from me, and the thought of it was unbelievably arousing. I knew I wouldn't be able to last long, but nor, it seemed would Charlie.

"Fuck, Susan, can you hear all that cum up you? It's wonderful. I want to keeping fucking you with someone else's spunk in your cunt, and now I'm going to add another load to your ravaged vagina!"

That was it for me. I came like crazy, bucking around like mad under Charlie as he kept pumping and pumping in and out of me, trying to empty his balls completely into my cunt.

"I do love you, Charlie," I murmured. "But now you need to clean my cunt for me. Suck all your spunk out, and let me have it in my mouth, so I can taste both of us at the same time."

"God, Susan, are you serious?" Charlie asked, as his prick softened and slid out of my hole.

"Well, you sucked a load of other men's cum from my tits, so surely you can suck yours out of me? If you want me to stay married to you, you're going to have to get used to things like this darling."

I thought for a minute he wasn't going to. It took me a while to start enjoying the slimy, salty taste of sperm, though some women never do, and I could understand why a heterosexual male like Charlie had never got a taste for it, even his own. But then he bent over me, and I opened my legs wide for him. He lapped along my ears, and licked up the stream of spunk that had already run down over my asshole. I loved the feel of his tongue, and I already felt myself getting aroused again.