Keeping It In The Family

Story Info
Sister and brothers play Mummys and Daddies with little sis.
5.7k words
4.4
529.1k
65
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
emma_sub
emma_sub
999 Followers

Even at 18, I'd often slept in my sister's bed. We shared a room and always had. I was scared of the thunder and lightening and had slipped in beside her. She was sweet and cuddled me. It was so nice to feel her arms around me. I had always been the timid one, Suzie had always been the tough one. After a few minutes she sat up and pulled off her T shirt and I felt her slip of her knickers.

"Get yours off too, Simone. It's going to be hot in here with both of us." I did as she was told, the feeling of envy that her breasts were a little bigger than mine still washed over me. "Come on, your breasts aren't that small and they are so lovely." Naked now I felt her cuddle me again. It actually felt hotter now that we'd both shed our clothes. I could feel her softness against me, I could smell the hot scent of her skin and hear the soft beat of her heart as my head was pulled to her chest blanking out the sound of the thunder.

I awake in the middle of the night, laying with my bottom pushed into her and feeling the mounds of her breasts pressing into my back. Her hand was on my breast, it was moving so she wasn't asleep. She played with it expertly. My body became soft except my nipples, they were rock hard. At one point I put my hand on hers and made a half-hearted attempt to remove it but she whispered for me to stop and move my hands away. Of course I did and my stomach began to ache and that buttery feeling was coming between my legs. I found myself pushing back against her even though I whispered to her that it was wrong, that I was her sister. She told me to be quiet. On and on her fingers played until my breasts were burning and aching. Her fingers finally left me only to slip down my body. I did try and stop her from reaching her goal but my efforts were as nothing to my yearning. Her fingers slid over my mound and forced me to lift my top thigh allowing her access. Her hand cupped me, cupped my pussy. It felt like she had taken possession of it.

"No. No. Stop. Suzie. Please."

"Be quiet. Just enjoy it. I want you to cum for your big sister. Cum for me Simone."

Her fingers had slid between my lips, finding my honey and pulling it over my clit. They rubbed unmercifully over my sensitive spot until I was gasping and rubbing against her.

"Cum for me Sis. Come on."

I did. It was impossible not to. I just gave in to it and felt my body go rigid for hours or mini seconds, it was impossible to tell before it thrashed around out of all control.

"Thank me little Sister."

"What?" I managed to gurgle.

"Thank me for what I gave you. Come on."

"Thank you Suzie."

In the morning I woke to an empty bed. Suzie was already in the shower. The world carried on. Although it was holidays and we needn't go to school there were still things that we needed to do. Our parents owned a bar and were out most evenings. Our older brother, Steve, was at college, coming home only at weekends and not every one.

A few nights later, when I was still laying awake, Suzie called out.

"Don't you want to sleep with me anymore after I gave you pleasure?"

"Yes. Of course. It's just... We're sisters."

"Did that make a difference to your orgasm, sister?" I blushed.

"No of course not. OK. Can I?"

Yes. Come over now but get rid of your nightie and knickers."

Feeling hot simply because I was displaying my nakedness to her, I threw them onto my covers and slipped in beside her under her duvet. Her arms collected me, pulled me nearer. I could feel her heart beating against me, knew mine was beating wildly too. Her mouth brushed my lips. Then captured mine in a kiss. Not a sisterly kiss, well it was but not a sisterly kiss as I would have recognised before. She was above me, her breasts rubbing against mine, a thigh over one of mine and pressing against my pubic bone. I couldn't help but respond, couldn't help it. I felt myself rubbing against that hard thigh, wetting it. I felt her wetness against my side. Her tongue was in my open mouth as I began to shudder and squeal.

"Do you want you sister to make you cum, little one?"

"Please. Please." I gasped. She slid her hand under her thigh and found my clit. It didn't take long. I was becoming addicted to this I thought. Soon only her weight on me stopped me thrashing about on the bed.

"You are a wicked girl aren't you?" She mocked me as she kissed my hot face. "Fancy asking your sister to finger you! Can you remember when we used to play Mommies and Daddies. I think you can call me Mommy in future, not Suzie. When you want something like this you'll know exactly how wicked you are. Now do you want to do anything for my pleasures?"

"Oh please. Yes."

"Mommy!"

"Yes. Please can I give you pleasure Mommy?"

She gently moved from me and laid on her back bringing me with her, then pushing my mouth to her breast.

"I want you to use your mouth on me, not your fingers. Do you want to be allowed to do that?"

"Yes Mommy."

"Well ask then." I was embarrassed and her breast was only inches from my mouth.

"Please can I pleasure you with my mouth Mommy?"

"Seeing as you asked so nicely, of course."

I began to kiss over her skin and then took her nipples into my mouth, trying to think what I might like if anyone ever did it to me. Soon I heard her panting a little and she moved me down the bed to her sex. I was under the covers and could smell her arousal. I was uncertain what to do next.

"Kiss and lick your Mommy's cunt now girl. Use your mouth on me and try to make me cum now."

I did as I was told. It seemed ever more naughty doing this. I knew what she would taste like from my own juices and gradually I became more and more adept at doing this for her. In fact I found myself getting hot again knowing what I was doing, wanting to arouse her too. She came as I kissed her clit and pushed my face into her until I thought I couldn't breathe and the aroma of her juices filled me totally. Then she pulled me up and kissed my mouth.

"Oh I love the taste of me on you little one." I fell asleep with her fingers inside me.

The next evening when mum and dad had gone out Suzie called me over to play cards. We were to play strip poker. I was useless compared to her. Before she had even lost her shoes I was down to my underwear. It was exciting and yet frustrating. Soon with Suzie still only having lost her T-shirt I had to step out of my knickers. I was embarrassed but I was hoping that it would lead further, hoping that Suzie would want me.

"Look I'll give you a chance to win back all your clothes," she said with a mischievous glint in her eye. "We'll have one more round and if you win you can get dressed."

"What happens if I lose?"

"You can be my Roman slave for the evening, naked and obedient." I looked at her shocked. I even caught myself not wanting to win, winning would not be very exciting.

"Ye...es." My voice broke as I spoke. "Yes OK. Deal then."

Of course I lost. We both knew I would, we both wanted it. I had to stand as she fingered me a little. She found me already damp. Mommy fingered me until I was ready to cum but then sent me away for some orange juice. Reluctantly I went off into the kitchen and fetched her a glassful, all the time feeling the wetness on my thighs due to my awareness of displaying my body. As I was leaning over to put the glass down Mommy touched my cunt again. A little juice spilt onto her jeans. In panic I placed the glass down quickly.

Her hand reached out and grasped my wrist. She was furious. I was quickly pulled over her knee and before I knew what was happening I was being spanked hard. I tried to get away but her hand held me firmly. I began sobbing. I think that stopped her. Her hand rubbed my bottom for a while soothing. It was so nice. Then it moved to my cunt. I knew I was wet as she rubbed me a little. She suddenly began smacking me again. It was strange, my bottom was so hot and the pain and pleasure was mixing somehow. My cunt was touched again then I was smacked again. I was unable to differentiate. Suddenly as I was being smacked I came. I came as she smacked me! God it hit me without me expecting it.

As I thrashed about I fell to the floor. I don't know which of us was most surprised though as I sat on the floor gasping Momma was the first to respond. I watched as she stood and removed her jeans and panties in one movement and then using her fingers like a comb in my hair she brought my face to her. I knew what I had to do, knew what I wanted. I wanted to please Momma. I licked her insistently as she ground my face into her crutch, that was what I was there for. I drowned in her sexual smells and tastes. I felt her lips and clit rubbed over my face. She came, still holding me against her, rocking slightly as the orgasm gradually dissipated.

"Oh yes. Oh yes Baby that was so nice." I glowed. My face soaked with her female stickiness.

That spanking, that orgasm was a turning point. It simply wasn't a game any more. From then on I accepted Momma's control over me without question. I accepted her sexual dominance and my submission. It was what I wanted.

Over the next week or so she decided to experiment to see how I responded to various beatings. We both knew that they weren't punishments, not like the first one, these were purely sexual in nature. They were done because we had both understood that they excited me. She quickly found that her hand or a piece of flat wood that she had found in the shed worked best on my bottom. The garden cane that she tried left me screaming and was too harsh for my excitement to build. On my breasts though, even her hand was too heavy and she enjoyed using a plastic ruler on those. I remember laying naked for her, tied by ropes to the corners of the bed. That in itself was exciting, knowing that I couldn't do anything to stop her do whatever she wished with me. The ruler began softly around the outside flesh of my breasts, gradually becoming harder. My breasts felt wonderfully heavy and ached as it continued. The heat in them suffused me, spreading down to my groin. I was soon gasping, the pain and arousal lifted me nearer but never quite rising to release. The frustration was both agony and delicious. As she beat my nipples Momma began to finger me and I bucked and cried out for her as I came.

Momma didn't beat me a lot. I began other tasks too, to please her, such as washing her in the shower and rubbing oil over her skin. I enjoyed that, and some times she would even allow me to do it using my breasts. The worst was brushing her hair. That entailed me angering her, at times, as I caught knots and hurt her. I wanted to cry when that happened and asked her to spank me in payment for my stupid behaviour.

She also decided to toilet train me. That was very embarrassing. I had to ask her if I could go to the toilet each time, even if Mum and Dad were around, though I had to do it surreptitiously then of course. Often she wouldn't allow me when I wanted to but made me wait until she was ready. That was agony having that ache in my belly wanting relief, waiting desperately not wanting to wet myself. When I went she would watch over me, often making me squat off the seat so that she could see better. If I pleased her she would wipe me clean. Sometimes when we were alone she would have me go into the garden and watch as I squatted naked over the grass and saw my steaming pee go into the ground. A couple of times she actually made me do it in a bowl that I fetched from the kitchen and saw my pale golden pee spurt in. The noise and the worry in case it overflowed was so humiliating. By then she had shaved my cunt. It was all bare now like a baby's, her Baby's. I had to keep it smooth for her by shaving it each morning in the shower so I was never stubbly for her when her hand went to my mound or my cunt. I was really pleased when she expressed her pride in me.

One day we went out for a walk in the woods. We bought cream cakes at the shop at the edge and I carried them in a paper bag carefully. The woman in the shop said that we made a lovely pair of sisters.

We walked in the coolness of the shadow from the trees. Only the faint distant sounds of traffic and the birds singing could be heard in the peaceful interior of the woods. Momma led and I followed much of the time. She had a lovely figure, really womanly, with tight round buttocks. I was so jealous and hoped that one day I would look that pretty. Sometimes she would take my hand and we would walk together side by side. I liked that, feeling my hand in hers.

There was a small break in the trees where we used to play in as youngsters, only about 20 feet by about 15 feet and covered in lush grass. Veering off the path and pulling ourselves through the undergrowth we finally managed to get to our secret sun-filled hideaway. She kissed me. Her lips soft against mine. Her tongue snaking into my mouth. I began to feel her hands on my shirt and my excitement rose. Soon I was standing half-naked, my shirt on the ground, my bra in her hand. As we kissed I felt the heat of the sun on my back and as Momma walked around me I hoped that my body was pleasing to her. Her hands began to stroke me and play over my breasts from behind as I felt her press into me. She took my hands and tied them behind me with my bra and my excitement rose and I shivered. Soon we were laying in the grass, her T shirt and her bra off also. My tied hands under me, the uncomfortableness reminding me of my position. I suckled her breasts for long pleasant minutes as she held me against her before she lay me back and gently played with my small tits and undoing the zip on my shorts and running her hand tantalisingly over my mound. I had forgotten the cakes in their bag.

"The ants are after the cream."

"What?" My mind elsewhere under her ministrations.

"The ants are after our cakes." She looked down at me. "If I coated your tits and cunt with cream just think how it would feel as they crawled all over you."

Suddenly I panicked. I began to squirm and fight. The idea of the creepy crawlies in my cunt, over my body, oh my God! Momma held me down but I continued to fight her as best I could with my arms tied and her weight on me.

"You wont! I cant! Oh Please!" I screamed. "Oh God please don't Momma! Please." I couldn't stop myself. "Please! I'll do anything! Anything!"

"Yes I know, " she whispered against my ear as she held me still. "Yes you will. You'll do anything I tell you Baby."

"Yes. Yes. I will. You wont will you? Oh please!"

"No I wont little Baby." I stopped straining, out of breath. "No, but you had better promise."

"I promise Momma. I promise to be good and do all you tell me. I promise. Please don't Momma."

She calmed me. Kissing and caressing me. Gradually bringing my excitement to the fore again, her mouth and fingers on me. Gradually my fears replaced by arousal until I knew my cunt was oozing with need. She stood up and I looked up her long beautiful legs as she took off her shorts and panties. She stood naked in the sunlight, beautiful in my eyes. Rolling me over she untied one hand and had me stand. Strangely I was more clothed than she and I watched her lithe womanly body as she brought down a branch from above head height. I was ushered forward, shuffling with my feet still caught up in my panties and shorts. My hands were retied though above my head fastened above the branch which she let go and pulled me upright, my arms stretched high. She ran her lips over mine again and pushed my shorts and panties down over my hips. I gloried in the feel of my sisters breasts against mine and felt her pubic hair brushing against my bald mound. Grinding against each other I was in heaven. Her fingers slid down me and found my slit sodden. Laughing, she called me her Baby slut and fingered me insistently until I was grunting. She stopped.

Watching her knelt naked on the grass before me eating one of the cakes I saw crumbs fall onto the slopes of her breasts and wanted to lick them clean for her. Her eyes looked me over, she knew I wanted it badly, she knew I was sopping for her; I knew I was having to wait until she was ready.

"That was naughty Baby. You were a very bad girl to fight your Momma weren't you?"

"Yes Momma." My eyes dropped to the grass. "I'm sorry." My cunt throbbed deliciously, in agony, in desperate need.

"Do you think you ought to be punished, little one?" A of tingling excitement ran through me.

"Yes Momma. I deserve it I know." My mouth opened and I licked my dry lips. My tits stuck out, small as they were and I could feel a trail of perspiration trickle down from one armpit. My cunt lips felt large and swollen.

Momma stood and walked over to the edge of the trees. I twisted and kept her naked form in my vision. She was like a wood nymph. Her breasts moving as she bent, her pubic hair and nipples dark against her light skin. I thought she was looking for a twig to thrash me with but she came back with some leaves instead. Laying them down she freed my feet and made me spread for her, the lips of my cunt peeling apart.

Suddenly she slapped my tits and nipples with the leaves. It didn't hurt and I almost laughed. Then she did the same on the fleshy bulge of my mound. My skin suddenly stung and itched. They were nettles! I looked down and saw redness and tiny blisters spread over my tits. I felt my mound come alight with my tits as though on fire. It felt like an army of wild ants were eating me! It was awful. I needed to rub myself. The itching became dreadful. I was swaying about on the branch in desperation. Standing behind me she whispered in my ear.

"You'll remember to do all your Momma says now wont you?"

"Oh yes. Oh yes. I'm sorry. Ugghh." She rubbed over the stinging skin making it worse. Her fingers entered me from behind. The itching tormented me. Her fingers tormented me. All the time my mound and tits stung she forced orgasm after orgasm from me. There was nothing I could do, I was just her toy. I sobbed freely and loudly, I grunted, I whimpered. I cried out. I had begged for her to make me cum. I had sobbed my desire to do whatever she asked no matter how rude, no matter how embarrassing. I had told her how much I loved my Momma, how much I wanted to please her. Released, I had knelt, kissing and licking her all over until I had given her pleasure, until her moans hung in the air in the clearing.

By the time I was curled up in her lap after being let down from the branch, the aroma of lust covered us. Momma rocked me in her arms. It was so peaceful now in the aftermath. So supremely peaceful.

"I'm going to give you to your brother when he comes home next." I moved as if to get up but she held me down. He'll be like Dadda, that's what you'll call him. We'll keep it in the family wont we?" I was frightened, unsure why she was giving me to him. "It's alright, I'll be there but you need to lose that silly virginity don'' you?" I looked up at her and nodded dumbly. "I had Steve take mine."

"You did?" I was incredulous.

"Oh yes. It had to go and who better than him? He's quite good. And it stays in the family doesn't it?"

"What is it like?"

"Oh you'll see I promise."

A few days later, Steve, my brother, returned from college for the weekend. Before dinner Suzie and him had disappeared together. Over lunch the atmosphere was heavy, I was surprised my parents didn't notice but they didn't seem to. After we watched TV as they got ready to leave. As we heard the car drive away Suzie turned to me.

"Little baby, I think it's time that you changed for bed." I looked at her startled. "Come on, do as Momma tells you, and put on your new nightie and ribbons and then come down again to show Dadda." I felt my face burning as I got up and walked past Steve. I daren't look at him.

In my bedroom I quietly undressed. My willpower had disappeared and I simply did as I was told. I took out the nightie that Momma had made me buy that morning. It was a pink 'baby-doll' type and virtually see-through. Slipping it on I could see my breasts and nipples easily in the mirror and the hem only just reached my mound. The slightest movement displayed my freshly shaved lips that were bloated in anticipation. Momma had taken away the panties that had come with it, not allowing that covering. As in a trance I brushed my hair into bunches and fastened the matching pink ribbon around them in bows. I really did look like Momma's little girl, half baby, half slut. My mouth was dry and I could feel shivers of panic and humiliation pass through me, as Momma knew they would. She also knew very well how it would affect me. As I took each step down toward the lounge I could feel the slipperiness of my bloated lips making it worse. After stopping outside the door for a moment I walked in virtually naked and stood before them, my eyes fixed on the floor. I wondered if my slit was visible under my hem.

emma_sub
emma_sub
999 Followers
12