Keeping it In the Family

Story Info
When the children are away they play.
2.9k words
4.09
176.5k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calibetsy
Calibetsy
28 Followers

Matt lay back against the lounge chair contemplating what was going on in front of him, ever since Candy had turned 19 and left home to live in the dorm, things around the Smith household had been very different. Idly stroking the head of Marco, their sexy, Italian pool boy who was contently sucking Matt’s cock, he thought to him self how much nicer things were now that they didn’t have to pretend any more. Actually Matt knew how lucky he was, Susan had taken the news of him being gay rather well and she had insisted that their outward relationship continue as it always had. That pleased Matt, he and Susan had always been great friends and though their sex life had left something to be desired, he enjoyed being married to her. Coupled that with the fact she had always run his house and life and family smoothly made the arrangement fine with him. Plus over the years, he had fucked a number of their mutual male friends and if Susan every suspected she never said a word.

Matt urged Marco to suck him faster feeling the need to cum building up in him. He knew that they should actually put in a pool, to justify having a pool boy, but since Stacy had left to pursue other venues of employment, it really wasn’t necessary besides no one would use it unless the kids came to visit and even though seeing the boys in tight Speedo suits, the thought of the girls in bikini’s did nothing for him. Matt reached down and pulled Marco from his cock, receiving a look of surprise from the young 20 year old.

“Turn around, baby, Daddy needs to fuck that tight ass of yours.” Said Matt, he loved it when they called him Daddy, almost as much as when his kids did.

Marco turns his body around so Matt was perched with his cock just outside Marco’s ass. Slowly he slide his cock into the tight, tight hole, feeling Marco clench and then try to relax as his cock forced its way deeper inside. God this kids was tight Matt thought to him self; it reminded him of the time Paul had come to see him. The poor kid didn’t know what was going on. He cried as he tried to tell him what was going on, thinking that there was something wrong with him. Matt had lovingly told Paul the facts of life that day, as well as showing him the ways of some.

You see Paul had a constant hard on. To the point that he was jerking off seven to eight even ten times a day. He couldn’t get satisfied, he wanted to cum over and over, but according to Paul his arms were getting so that they couldn’t keep up with the task. Matt smiled, he’d wondered then how Paul would react if he had offered to suck him off or to let him fuck him in the ass. But he didn’t wonder for long as Paul sat in his Dad’s arms and cried Matt couldn’t help but notice his growing erection.

“Oh no Dad,” Paul stumbled, “I’m so sorry, it’s happening again.” Paul tried to move to cover his embarrassment.

Matt stroke Paul’s back, “Don’t worry son, it’s pretty normal and I know a way I can help you with this.”

Paul looked up at Matt with loving eyes; he knew he’d been right to come to his Dad with this problem, if anyone could fix it he could.

“Gee Dad that’s great.” Paul gushed, “What should I do?”

Matt smiled and lowered his hand into Paul’s crotch, “Just sit back and enjoy son and I’ll take care of everything.”

There was a glint in Paul’s eyes as he leaned back against the sofa in Matt’s den; he’d always wondered what went on in here when his Dad had meeting with friends or his older brother John. Now he was going to find out first hand.

Matt lowered the zipper on Paul’s bell-bottoms and slipped his hand inside. Man, Matt thought his cock was huge and it appeared to be getting bigger by the minute. Signally for Paul to raise his hips he slide the 18 year olds pants down his legs, his son may look like a wimp but the kid was built, his legs were strong and defined and his cock jutted straight out with a patch of curly dark hair surrounding it.

When Matt wrapped his hand around Paul’s shaft the boy let out a long breath he didn’t know he’d been holding and it came out almost as a sigh of relief.

“Oh Dad,” he said, “That feels so good please don’t stop.”

Matt continued stroking but began lowering him self to the floor, kissing and licking his stomach as he went. The head of Paul’s cock throbbed just mere inches from his mouth, Matt could hardly contain his excitement. He watched as pre-cum oozed from the tip and flowed down covering his hand.

“Dad?” Paul asked

“Yes son,” Matt replied

“Are you going to,” Paul let his question trail off unsure of how far his Dad was going to go

In answer to his question, Matt lowered his mouth and took the head of Paul’s cock in it. Sucking lightly and slowly at first not wanting him to cum to soon, Matt savoured the taste of Paul’s pre-cum. It was salty but not unpleasant, it also tasted young, Matt liked that, he always enjoyed sucking young cock.

“Fuck Dad,” Paul groaned, “That feels amazing, where did you learn to suck cock like that.”

“Well son,” Matt began, “I was young once too. And I did attend college.”

Matt returned to sucking his son cock in earnest, feeling the boy’s balls tighten as he approached cumming.

“Dad,” Paul moaned, “I don’t think I can hold off much longer, it feels to damn good.”

Matt picked up the pace of his cock sucking using his hand to pump Paul’s cock and squeeze his balls as he sucked him deep. As Matt remembered how it felt when Paul shot his load down his throat, his own cock twitched in Marco asshole, the image was too much and Matt’s balls tighten hard as he shot his load deep inside him, mentally moaning Paul’s name. Marco came at the same time shooting his own load all over the patio.

“Oh, Mr Smith,” Marco groaned while Matt filled his ass, “Your cock is amazing.”

Matt smiled knowing that the boy was grateful, and that they would share many more afternoons together, just as he and Paul had.

“I too enjoyed you Marco, but please call me Dad, we are going to be, becoming very close friends.

Susan had been watching the patio from the kitchen window, smiling to herself as Matt exploded inside Marco’s ass. Secretly Susan wished she could go a lick the cum from that tight beautiful ass, she had always enjoy licking ass, but had been afraid to approach Matt with her desires, laughing to her self she thought kind of ironic wasn’t it, Matt probably would have jumped at the chance not only to have his ass licked but for her to fuck him too. It really hadn’t been much of a shock when Matt had told her that he was gay, she had suspected for a long time that he was fucking their friends, only at first she thought he was sleeping with the female ones, it was kind of a relief that none of her friends had been lying to her all these years.

Now that Candy was out of the house and Stacy had moved on, things were much better out in the open. Besides Susan thought how could she fault Matt for being gay when she’d been fucking each of the boys since they hit the age of maturity and occasionally going down on the girls when the boys were busy.

Susan had always been horny, that had been small cause for concern when she married her first husband, but when he accidentally called her Mommy on their honeymoon, she began to suspect that things wouldn’t be so bad after all. Too bad he’d died so young. Meeting Matt had been both a blessing and a curse, a blessing because she had three young daughters to care for and no legal way to make money and support them. A curse because right from the beginning the sex life was practically non-existent. Susan had been forced right from the start to find other alternatives for her libido, if it hadn’t been for Stacy she wouldn’t have lasted the first month let alone all these years. Even though she was getting older, Stacy could lick a mean pussy and Susan shivered at the thought of her tongue against Susan’s swollen clit. Too bad Stacy had to go and find her self. But Susan was still attractive and she had more than one or two people, both men and women to service her, except now, unlike when she had Stacy, she was forced to return the favour. Alice would come to her two or three times a day and lick her until she came, then turn around and go about her work. It was an amazing system that worked for them.

Shaking her self from her remembering Stacy moved upstairs to her bedroom, passing the room that the boys had occupied when they lived at home. Jimmy was her youngest son, and the one she took the most care with. It had been to her benefit as he turned out to be the best lover she had ever had. She would never forget the look on his face when she caught him with his face buried Tammy’s pussy. Tammy hadn’t cared she knew her mother was open with sex but Jimmy had been scared. After reassuring him that it was OK, he was 18 and she understood what urges were like, Jimmy had reluctant returning to sucking and licking Tammy’s pussy. Sitting next to them on the bed Susan slide her hand inside her pantsuit pants and began rubbing her already soaking cunt. Jan’s eye rolled back into her head as Jimmy’s lips wrapped around her clit sucking it hard, and shoved two fingers deep inside her.

Susan followed suit and after rising and removing her pants and panties she returned to position and began ramming her pussy with three of her own fingers. She wanted to cum with Tammy and maybe help her suck Jimmy off, not sure if they had done anything before or not.

“Mom,” Tammy moaned turning her head to Susan, “Undo your top and let me suck your tits.”

Susan quickly obeyed removing her shirt and presenting her breast to Tammy’s eager mouth. Jimmy looked up and couldn’t believe his eyes. Not only was he licking and sucking his beautiful sisters sopping cunt but his mother was naked fingering her pussy and letting his sister suck her glorious nipples. His cock was so hard he wondered if they were going to help him get off too. If not thought he thought to him self the image in his mind would be the stuff he masturbated to for years to come.

Tammy begin to writhe and wiggle under Jimmy’s tongue feeling her orgasm building, she sucked harder on her Mom’s rock hard nipples loving the way they tasted and the smell that was coming from her Mom’s wet pussy. Tammy loved pussy, even more than she like sucking cock and fucking, she loved eating pussy, but even though she wasn’t as experienced as her older sister Martha, she wasn’t turning down tongue no matter who it came from.

“God Jimmy,” she screamed, “I’m cumming.”

Tammy’s wet snatch exploded on Jimmy’s face, spilling fluid all over his mouth, tongue, and lips. Jimmy tried to lick it all up but it was too much for his inexperienced skills and Tammy’s juices ran freely over his chin and down his throat. Susan reached down and pulled his face to hers so she could clean the remaining juices and kiss and suck his lips as she finger fucked her self to orgasm, doing so much quieter than Jan.

When the two women had cum, Jimmy sat back on his heels trying to regain his control, but his cock was throbbing uncomfortably in his pants. He thought he’d die if he didn’t get some relief soon. Taking matters into his own hands, so to speak, Bobby stood and pulled down his zipper, though his cock wasn’t huge it was respectable and right now the head was swollen and purple and looked quite menacing. He moved to Tammy and guided her mouth against his rigid member, sliding the head across her lips. Susan rose as if to leave but Jimmy reached out and grabbed her hand guiding it to his cock she began to stroke it into Tammy’s waiting mouth. Meeting Jimmy’s eyes Susan looked him over once and then dropped to her knees in front of him, joining Tammy as the two sucked his willing cock.

Susan knew from experience that Jimmy wouldn’t last too long and that seemed fine with Tammy, but Susan needed that cock stuffed in her pussy. Pushing Tammy to one side she lead Jimmy to the bed making him lay on his back and she straddled his hips. Before inserting him into her, Susan gripped the base of his cock, cutting off the flow of blood, giving Jimmy’s excitement a chance to lessen. No longer horny and not that interested in what was going on Tammy left the room to shower before the rest of the kids got home, knowing that her Mom would finish Jimmy off and that she wouldn’t need to fulfill her part of their bargain.

Once Susan had determined that Jimmy would be safe to continue she mounted him lowering her dripping pussy on his young hard prick. Jimmy shuddered as Susan took him deep inside her, he’d never been with a female before and the sensation was incredible not to mention that this was his Mom, he had fantasized about her for years and here she was riding him for all she was worth. He let his mind drift in case he came too soon; he wanted her to enjoy this as much as he was, thinking of all the mundane things his mind would let him. It was so hard not to think about her, living in a house full of people you began to take some things for granted. Seeing one of his sisters in their underwear or in nothing at all wasn’t something that happened frequently, but it happened and sharing a bathroom meant more than one “unexpected” viewing.

Thinking about all that young pussy provided to be his undoing, “Mom,” he groaned, “I’m going to cum.”

Susan picked up her pace and began to fuck him hard and deep, letting her clit rub hard against his pelvis, the muscles in her pussy gripping him tightly. Harder and faster she rode him, Jimmy managed to hold off and meet her every stroke driving him self deeper and harder inside her. Susan felt her body tighten and she drove down on Jimmy’s cock hard triggering her orgasm while triggering his as well. Breathing and panting hard they came together riding the wave for quiet a time. Both of them shivering as the last drop of cum surged from them, Susan collapsed against Jimmy’s chest breathing heavy and hard, her heart pounding in her ears.

“Gee Mom,” Jimmy said, “I’m sorry, I wanted it to last longer but it just felt so good.”

Susan caressed his cheek gently, “Don’t worry son, it was wonderful, for your first time. It was your first time wasn’t it?”

Jimmy blushed and nodded his head, stammering, “But it was awesome Mom honest.”

Susan smiled and kissed him telling him as long as he kept it quiet it was only the first of many times they’d be together. Silently Jimmy agreed not believing his good fortune, no matter what he wasn’t about to tell anyone and maybe screw this up. He thought this was probably just the start of many adventures they would have together.

Susan smiled at the thought, it had been the beginning, and she and Jimmy had learned a lot over the next couple of years, until he’d dropped out of school to race cars and moved out on his own. The still got together occasionally though not often enough for either of them.

Susan opened the patio doors and stepped out, causing Marco to jump a little in surprise. “Matt honey, it’s lunch time will your friend be joining us?” she asked indicating Marco.

“If you don’t mind, I think we both worked up an appetite. What are we having?” Matt said.

“Well,” said Susan slyly, “I was really in the mood to lick some cum-filled ass, what do you think?”

They both looked at Marco and smiled as he moved into position, “Sounds good,” Matt said, “Think I’ll join you.”

They both began to administer to Marco’s tight ass, thinking things really were much better now that the kids had all left home. Though they both thought that it would be time soon that everyone came home to visit. Maybe Christmas, maybe sooner, Lord knew the could use a little old fashion family fun time together.

Calibetsy
Calibetsy
28 Followers