Keeping It In The Family Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And I thought I had a heavy flow when I came! Not nearly as much as grandma appeared to have. It was like taking a mouthfull of grandpa’s cum. The more I suck and swallowed it seemed like the more she produced, so I continued to suck and swallow until she finally pulled back in exhaustion.

In the meantime, Maxwell had continued to fuck me and he finally tensed up, letting me know that he was about ready to shoot his load, but I didn’t want that first load in my pussy, I wanted it in my mouth. With that in mind, I pulled away from him, listening as there was a slight ‘pop’ as his cock came out of me and, like a busted dam, the rest of my juices flowed out of me.

“Can’t let all that go to waste now, can we?” asked grandma. And with that she got between my legs and went to work sucking me out.

I turned my attention to that wonderful cock that had just recently filled me to capacity and without any hesitation whatsoever I took it into my mouth and tried to get as much in there as I could. Unlike grandpa’s cock, which was thick from head to root, Maxwell’s size allowed me to take much more of him into my mouth, and I did just that. He just kind of ‘slid’ into my mouth and throat without any difficulty at all, which totally amazed me. I thought it would take a while to get used to the feel, but either I’d gotten quite good at just sucking grandpa or I wasn’t imagining this at all.

I wrapped my fingers around his cock, where it was still outside my mouth, and pulled it out. I wanted to see just how much of that cock I’d managed to swallow. To my surprise I found that I’d taken in much more of Maxwell than I had of grandpa, and on the first time, too! I quickly gobbled it back up and started to suck like a demon. I wanted to taste his spunk for the first time, to compare it’s taste to the taste of grandpa. I wanted to see if he shot as big a load as grandpa, too. To say that I was surprised would be a huge understatement!

When Maxwell began to spew his cum into my mouth I started to gag. Then I pushed my mouth further onto his cock and his cum seemed like it was jetting past my tongue and directly into my stomach and it was much easier to take this way. Once his head has passed my gag reflex I found that I could take more than I thought I could. With his cock buried deep in my throat I just let him shoot his cum until he was finished, and as soon as that happened I allowed him to pull out. Boy was I in for another surprise.

As I lay there, savoring what had landed on my tongue, he shot another huge load that landed on my face and trailed down to my titties. I rubbed the hot cum into each titty, enjoying the warmth and then licked the residue from my fingers.

Grandma had finished licking and sucking up my cum and was sitting on the edge of the bed watching as I finished licking my fingers.

“Satisfied?”

“Yes,” was all I could say, as I fell back onto the bed, completely drained. If I thought I was tired after grandpa, I was exhaused from both Maxwell and grandma!

“I’ll get you get some sleep, dear,” grandma told me, as she got off the bed.

After that I don’t remember anything else until I finally got up in the morning and met my grandparents at the breakfast table.

Keep the positive feedback coming. I enjoy reading it and it does help to keep me motivated in continuing this story. I've got a lot more to tell and I don't think anyone will be disappointed. Thank you.

12