Keeping Them Apart

Story Info
Harry has to prove he likes black girls.
4.6k words
4.58
51.6k
69
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,394 Followers

They didn't see me but I saw them. Harry and Cindy were sitting in the coffee house just talking. How could they do this to me? I had to go sit down and cool off. He was supposed to be my friend. Ok, maybe they were just talking. Or maybe they weren't. Sure, Cindy and I had broken up and theoretically I should have no say in who she dates. But why would she date Harry? He was my friend.

Maybe it was a good thing. I had helped bring them together. Yeah ... No. Fuck that. They couldn't date. I wouldn't allow it. If she wanted to move on to someone else, that's fine but don't go stealing my friends from me you bitch.

I had a plan. Well, it was more of a rough outline than a plan but I was going to do something about this situation.

...

"Really?" Rhonda asked. "I never would have guessed."

"Oh, yeah." I said. "I mean, he's my friend and I think he's a nice guy but I just can't agree with him on this."

"But are you sure?"

"If you don't believe me go ask him."

"I'm not going to ask him that."

"Ok. Go see if he'll ask you out and notice how he acts."

Rhonda thought about it for a moment and I left to watch what might happen from afar. Rhonda was always such a happy person and it was rare to see her not smiling. I almost felt guilty for planting such a terrible idea in her head. But I was going to keep Harry and Cindy apart.

Rhonda walked over to Harry and she started flirting with him. That little bastard was seeing Cindy behind my back and was going to try to keep it a secret. He couldn't tell Rhonda because then she'd come over and tell me. But the more Harry tried to deflect her advances the more he just confirmed the disgusting thing I'd accused him of.

At the end of the work day Rhonda came and found me. It pained me to see her not happy but I had to keep my goal in mind.

"You were right." she said.

"See. Told you."

"If I knew I wouldn't get fired I swear I punch his ass right in the nose."

"But is he really so bad. I mean, there are a lot of black girls that would never go out with a white guy."

"No, you can't flip this around. There's no excuse for that."

"Do you think that maybe he just didn't like you?"

"And what's not to like?"

"Nothing that I can see."

"Exactly."

Ok, so step one was finished. Now I needed to work on him. I swung by his house under the pretense of dropping off something I had borrowed a long time ago.

"By the way," I began. "What did you tell Rhonda?"

"Nothing."

"She's pissed."

"What? Rhonda?'"

"Oh, yeah. I don't think I can even ever remember her being angry but she's mad at you."

"Wha ... For ... Huh?"

"Word is, she might think you're a bit of a racist."

"A what!?"

"Dude, what did you say?"

"Nothing. I didn't say anything. This is all just a misunderstanding."

"Well, you better clear it up."

"One minute I was just having lunch and then she came over and was all like ..."

"Like what?"

"Like coming on to me."

"So. She's beautiful, and sexy. What's the problem?"

"Nothing. It's just that ... Well ..."

"Well, what? Dude if Rhonda was coming onto me I'd go out of my way to take her out even if it meant I had to cheat on a spouse. You're not seeing anyone, are you?"

"No."

"Really? Then what's the problem? She's not right about you, is she?"

"No. I'm not like that. Look, just because I was surprised and not ready to take her up on her offer to go out does not mean that the reason I didn't was because she was black."

"You better explain that to her."

Harry was in full panic mode. "What's her number? Do you have her number?"

"She on the company voip account. Use that."

It took a minute but he got her on the phone.

"This is Rhonda."

"This is ... um ... This ... This is um Harry."

"O.K. What do you want, Harry?"

"Um I wanted to um you know ask about that thing you were saying back um ..."

"Just ask her." I said.

"Rhonda, I know you might not want to date a guy like me and all but uh will you go on a date with me?"

"Hold on." Rhonda said.

"What did she say?" I asked.

"I don't know. She put me on hold."

Rhonda came back on the line. "This better not be some bullshit."

"No, none of that stuff. I just really, you know, I was thinking about what you said and you caught me at a bad time but it would actually be really nice to go out, if you want to go out, that is. I'm not saying you have to. I'm not saying I can tell you what to do because I can't but I ... um ... I would like to go out. So if you want to go out then I definitely want to go out."

"Where are we going?"

"I don't know."

"You called me up to ask me out and you don't even know where you want to take me?"

"Ah, that sounds um How about uh Where, ... Where do you want to go?"

"Hold on."

"She put me on hold again."

"Just be confident, man." I said. "You can do this."

"Harry." Rhonda said as she came back on the line. "You really want to take me out?"

"Oh yeah. I really, really want to take you out. Of course. All the way."

"Then put your money where your mouth is."

"Ok?"

"You know that steak restaurant over by where the interstates merge. We're going there."

"Cool. Um do you want me to come and get you or I guess what time?"

"I'll meet you there."

"Great."

"7:00. Don't be late."

"I won't. I promise."

She hung up on him.

"Wow, dude. So what are you going to do?" I asked.

"I guess, I'll go on a date with her."

"Where are you guys going?"

"That place by the hotel where it's like $200 a person."

"Do you have that kind of money?"

"No. I'll have to swing by the bank. This is all happening so fast."

"Just relax man. You just have to ride out the night and show her a good time but you can't back out. Ok. If you want to change her mind about you it means you can't back out. You'll have to go all the way. You let her back out."

"Ok. Cool. Anyway. I better get ready."

"I hear you. I'll get out of your way."

I left his house and as I drove home I called Rhonda on the phone.

"This is Rhonda."

"Hi Rhonda. It's Mark."

"Hey baby. How're you doing?"

"Pretty good. I just got a call from Harry. He's all in a panic. He asked to borrow money. What's going on?"

"He called and asked me out on a date."

"See. Ok. So maybe we were wrong about him."

"No. I know what's going on. He's trying to put this on me but I'm not going to let him. He wants a date, I'm a give him a date."

"Ok but what's that going to prove?"

"He won't go through with it. He's bluffing. He trying to make all like I don't want to date him."

"So, what's your plan."

"I'm going to make him take me out and when he tries to pull out we'll both know he done been exposed."

"That's if you doesn't pull out first. I mean, how can you date a racist?"

"That don't bother me. I know he just air. You don't have to worry about me. I play to win."

I was so happy to hear that. Harry couldn't end the date or he'd look like a racist and Rhonda couldn't end the date or she'd be losing to a racist. They were now both emotionally invested and Harry's chances with Cindy were in the toilet.

I went to the coffee shop and just waited. I could only imagine what was going on with those two. Man, I wished I could be there.

"Mind if I sit down?" Cindy said as she came over to join me at the table.

"No. Go ahead." I wondered if she knew that her new boyfriend was off dating someone else.

We sat in silence for a bit and then she asked me if I had any plans for the weekend after next.

"Nothing at the moment. That could change though." I was going to be polite since she was being so nice at the moment but then I thought better of it and I wanted to rub all this in her face. "I set Harry up on a date with Rhonda, by the way."

"You did?"

I looked at my watch. "Yeah, they should be ordering dinner now."

"Don't you think she's way out of his league?"

"You wish."

"What does that mean?"

"I don't know. Is there anything you want to tell me?"

"No."

"Really? Because I know."

"He told you?"

"No, but I know."

"Well, I guess I better call your mom."

"Why? What does she have to do with it?"

"It was going to be at her house."

"What was?"

"We must not be talking about the same thing."

"What are you talking about?"

"Your birthday party."

"Oh" I had actually forgotten that my birthday was coming up.

"What were you talking about?" she asked.

"You and Harry."

"Me and Harry ... What?"

"You and Harry, together."

"Me and Harry!" She started laughing. "Hopeless Harry." She laughed harder. She laughed so hard he face turned red and she nearly fell over. She was so loud other people in the coffee place were looking our way. She tried to fan herself and looked like she might be coming out of it but then she erupted into another fit of laughter. "Poor dumb Harry." she said and then spilled some of her coffee. "Rhonda'll kill him." She just could not stop laughing.

...

Harry was so nervous. This girl ... um ... woman was so beautiful. And she was always in such a good mood. But not tonight. Harry tried to smile and when she didn't smile back he felt self conscious. Why was she so mad at him?

It didn't matter. He had a chance. He had this one chance. All he had to do was not blow it. He just needed to be a nice, prefect gentleman and ... Who was he kidding? He had no real shot with her. He wanted to sink into a hole and hide. She kept looking at him like he was the scum of the earth.

Harry looked at the menu. Everything was so expensive. He had $500 in his wallet and he thought that might be enough but then Rhonda started ordering and he started calculating how much it must all be in his head. He was not going to have enough money. He was going to have to use his credit card.

He tried to make light conversation but she kept shooting him down. He eventually retreated behind the menu so he wouldn't have to be glared at. He had to be brave. He had to be confident. He had to let out his inner kusanagi. "Kusanagi power" he muttered under his breath.

Rhonda heard this and for the first time that night she smiled. She didn't want to let him see her smile but she did and looked away.

"Kusanagi." she said sarcastically.

Their food came and it was fantastic. This place deserved all the accolades people threw at it. This was the best meal of Harry's life. He wanted to pretend for just a moment that Rhonda actually liked him. That would have made this night just so perfect. But as much as the food was great the date was equally not so. Harry tried to at least enjoy the food. He might never have a meal this nice for the rest of his life. But it was really no consolation if the woman he was with would not just give him a chance.

He felt foolish. He'd gotten his hopes up. He had actually convinced himself that Rhonda might actually like him. But she didn't. But if she didn't like him, why had she agreed to go out with him.

"Are you having a good time?" he asked.

"Oh yes. A great time. In fact, I'm having such a good time, why don't we take this to the next level?"

"Next level?"

"Unless you're not ok with that."

"I am. Sure I am. Next level here we come." Harry had no idea what the next level was but apparently it involved ordering two bottles of the most expensive wine the place had. Rhonda drank as she liked but Harry couldn't really get the stuff down.

"So, what do you want to do after dinner?" she asked.

"I don't know. What do you want to do?"

"The night is young. We could hit the town. You could introduce me to all your friends and family."

"Sounds good." Harry said.

Those plans were sort of shot down when they wanted to leave. Because they had both had alcohol the restaurant would not just let them drive. The staff insisted that they take a taxi and use their valet service to bring their cars. And of course the farther away they were dropped off the more expensive it would be. Rhonda's place was closer but Harry wondered if she'd be ok with letting him know where she lived.

"Oh, you don't want to come to my neighborhood?" she accused.

"I'll go. I just wanted to know if it was ok with you."

"I dare you to come onto my block."

So it was settled. Harry handed his credit card to the waitress and then he prayed that it would go through. It did and when the bill came for Harry to sign he saw how much it was and realized he'd be paying it off at least for a year.

The taxi dropped them off at Rhonda's place. The restaurant staff parked their cars and then used the taxi to return to work.

"So, I guess this is it." Harry said.

"Why? You got someplace you need to be?"

"No but, ..."

"But what? You don't want to come into my house for some reason?"

Harry lowered his head and followed her in. The first thing he noticed was all the stereotypically 'black' things in her house. She had cds of hip hop and R&B. She had a magazine that Harry figured was popular with black people on her coffee table.

She had a nice place. He looked at the books on her bookshelf and saw a copy of "Pride and Prejudice" and next to it was "Harrius Potter". In her living room she had a very nice hd tv with a 3rd party vga cable connected to it. Above her sofa she had a large print of a train made with ascii letters.

Harry turned around and looked towards the kitchen and then something caught his eye. Letters scrolled across the display of her stereo system. The album that was loaded was Karajan.

Wait ... Harry looked at everything again. His spirits began to lift. He began to smile. He began to hope. When Rhonda came back into the living room after getting out of her jacket and putting down her purse Harry didn't need to pretend to be confident anymore. He was confident. He walked right up to her and tried to kiss her.

"Wo. What are you doing?"

"I was going to ..."

"You want to kiss me?"

"Um ... Is that ok?"

"Well, sure baby. But are you ok with that?"

"Why wouldn't I be?"

"Don't you have something to tell me?"

"Yeah. Um ... Ok. So here it goes." What was she talking about? He tried to think. What could he say. "Um ... Will you marry me?"

"What? You can not just ask a girl that out of the blue."

"Why not?"

"You have be like dating first. And you have to like the girl."

"I do like you."

"You don't even have a ring."

"Who says you have to have a ring?"

"You know you're supposed to have a ring."

"Well, if I go get a ring will you marry me?"

"Is there something wrong with you?"

"No. I feel great."

"No, you're just trying to play with me."

"No. I'm serious. I'm so serious. And I think if you think about it, we're a lot alike. We have so much in common."

"We are nothing alike."

"But we are. We're the same, you and me."

"The same. You're trying to say I'm like you. Then say it. You tell me how exactly it is that I'm like you. Don't just stand there and insinuate this or that. Be a man. If you're accusing me of something say it out loud."

"Alright. We are the same and you know why. Because you like classical music."

"What? Even if I did, what does that have to do with anything?"

"Oh, you do. Not only do you like classical music but you know the difference between the good and the not so good. And that's not all. There are exactly two copies of Harry Potter in Latin in this city. One is on my nightstand and the other is on your bookshelf."

"But that does not mean ..."

"And how about this. A train. Now we both know what this densha is from. You can't even deny it. Or how about this. A copy of Pathfinder. Or that. You own a Dreamcast and if we pull it out from its hiding place I bet I can guess what game you have loaded in it."

"No way."

"Project Justice."

"How?"

"I didn't think anything of it when you said Kusanagi but your pronunciation was just a little too perfect."

"So what? That does not mean that I think like you."

"Yes it does. We're perfect for each other. So I'm going to ask again. Will you marry me?"

"You wouldn't marry a black girl."

"What does being black have to do with our love? You're just in denial. You want to pretend that you're cool just like everybody else but what would everyone think of you if they knew you were an otaku."

She gasped at the mention of the word.

"Yeah, I said it."

"If we get married it has to be a public ceremony with your entire family there."

"Of course."

"And you have to advertise it in the newspaper."

"No problem."

"So ... You're not ... wait. Are you trying to trick me?"

"What trick? About what? I'm never going to find another woman like you and I'd be an idiot to let you get away. Please. I don't know what you think of me. I don't know why you thought I had anything at all against black people but I don't and never have. If you'll just agree to marry me, I'll spend the rest of my life with you. I'll have kids with you."

"You will?"

"And most importantly of all, I'll kick your butt in SNK every day."

"No you won't."

"Yes, I will. You can pick anyone you want. I get Mai and I win."

"She's got nothing on Chun Li."

"Want to bet."

The console came out and the games got swapped.

"Ready?" Harry asked with is confidence now brimming over.

"You're going to get your ass handed to you." Rhonda said.

The fight started but nothing happened on screen. Both Harry and Rhonda dropped their controllers as Harry moved in to kiss Rhonda and this time she let it connect. Harry wasn't going to waste any time. He wasn't going to go slow. He had this one opening. He could not pass it up.

He started unbuttoning her blouse. He expected her to stop him but she didn't. So he kept going. Her breasts were so big. He bet her nipples would be nice too if he could just get her bra off. How do you work these things? Harry knew a guy at work who could unsnap a bra with two fingers. Why couldn't he do that?

"I know you're just doing this to keep me from beating your ass." she said as she helped him.

"You're just lucky that all your sexy is distracting me."

Once her bra was off they went back to kissing and Harry got a handful. Wow. He felt like he was going to cum in his pants before he'd even get a chance to do anything.

Anyway, her bra was off so now it was time to do the next thing. Would she be ok with that? He wasn't sure but he had to try for it. He reached for her waist and started trying to get her out of her skirt.

"You better not let me down." she said.

"I'll do my best."

"You'll do as I say or I'll tie you up til I'm done with you."

Her skirt came off and Harry made a play to lick some pussy. Rhonda had a very nice pussy at that. She grabbed his hair and held him in place. His lips went to her lips and his tongue did a full court press. He loved her taste. He loved her smell. He loved the fact that she was even letting him do this to her. The minutes ticked by and he stayed down there licking away and becoming more and more familiar with her cunt.

"Oh yeah baby. That's it. Right there. That's what Rhonda likes."

Licking her pussy was turning Harry on so much that he really felt like he was in danger of premature ejaculation. He just had to keep it together. Rhonda bit her bottom lip and closed her eyes. Her body was still for a moment and she lost her grip on Harry's hair. Then she went from tense to very relaxed and when Harry tried to lick some more she pushed him away.

He finally got a full view of her naked form and she was stunning. Her stomach was so trim and yet her breasts were so large and full. He watched her as she got up and she had the most perfect ass he'd ever seen.

"Are you coming?" she called from the bedroom.

Harry wasted no time. He ran to the door and went to her bedside. She went for his pants and got his cock out. Harry realized at that moment that this would be his first blow job ever. She sucked him for only about a minute or so and Harry was blasting white cum all over her dark skin.

Grillytilly
Grillytilly
2,394 Followers
12