Kelly Cass and I Become Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed, her hips shaking as I lingered on her clit. I then dove my tongue inside her, making her thrust her pussy into my face. I savored the taste, knowing this was just a hint of what was coming. I alternately stuck my tongue into her while teasing her clit with my fingers, then licking over her clit til she squirmed. Five more minutes, and she was thrashing all around my head, holding it to her clit as she cried out in a crashing orgasm. When she started to come down, I kissed my way up her belly and tits, sucking gently on each nipple, then moved up to kiss her. My cock was now positioned over her opening, and I pressed the head to her, feeling the plunge as it spread her and entered. She shook as I slowly pushed all the way inside her til I bottomed out, the head against her cervix, my balls against her ass. They were really hanging since it was so hot that day and they dragged on her ass as she wrapped her legs around me.

"Your balls feel so big on my butt," said Kelly looking up at me. "I bet you have lots and lots of come for me."

"You know I do. You always make me come in buckets. Watching you bounce around in those cutoffs and tank top has me really going. I've been wanting to have you since I got here. But I knew if we got started on the sofa, we'd never get the truck loaded."

"So you let me tease you all day??"

"Sure. Sometimes the build up is half the fun."

"Good," said Kelly. "Now you'll have a big load of come for me to take to Mississippi."

I started pumping in and out of her, teasing her clit with my cockhead when I pulled out. Kelly was enjoying this and soon built to another orgasm when my cock started leaking precome on her clit and I thrust all the way in her. I held there, kissing her as she came. I pulled out of her and sat back on the sofa. "Climb up on me," I said. Kelly got up and sat on my lap, facing me. She stroked my cock slowly, watching as a drop of come formed on the tip. She looked at me and I lifted her so her pussy was over me, then eased her down, letting her settle in. I leaked a big gob of come inside her, making her slick. Kelly felt it go in, and also how easy I now slipped in and out of her.

"Ohhh...I love when you do that," she sighed, getting the feel of my come inside her. "I love how it makes you go in and out so easy, the silky feel of your come inside me, so sloppy and wet-and I just know when you do that, you're going to shoot a really big load." Taking advantage of the lubrication from my come, she sank down all the way onto me, my cock really bottoming out in her. She closed her eyes as she had a mini orgasm, her juice and my come washing over my cock and onto my balls as it flowed out of her. We caught our breath for a few minutes, feeling the closeness between us as we sat joined together. We stayed that way for a few minutes, kissing first gently, then more passionately. Kelly started riding me, taking me deep now that she was really wet from her orgasm and my come.

"I'm getting close," I said.

"I know," said Kelly. "You're really going deep. I can't wait for your big load to shoot in me."

"Where do you want to be when I come??" I asked.

"Right here. I want to be right on top of you, feeling your come spew and your cock pulse, filling me deep."

I took Kelly's hips in my hands, slowing her pace. Her pussy was really wet and slick now, and I was about to make it even messier. I looked in her eyes, big and blue, a look of longing in them. I felt that familiar feeling and pulled Kelly deep, my cock buried to the back of her cunt, her ass resting on my balls, which were starting to pulse. "I'm coming for you, Kelly, filling you up with my hot sperm."

Kelly looked into my eyes as I came, feeling the surge of my come inside her. "Oh, yeah, I feel it shooting, so hot...OH GOD YOU'RE FILLING ME!!" I could feel my come flooding her, then forcing its way between my cock and her pussy walls and spilling back out. I kept coming, more than I ever thought I could. Our eyes were locked together as I came. It was the sexiest thing I had ever done. Kelly's hips started to shake, and she now closed her eyes. Her mouth opened as if to cry out, but no sound came out. She grimaced as her orgasm washed over her, even as I was coming in her. She leaned forward and kissed me hard as our orgasms wound down a lusty yet soulful kiss that was as affectionate as it was full of the heat of passion. We broke our kiss and caught our breath.

"Damn, you came a lot!!" said Kelly, laughing as she felt the come dripping out of her.

"I told you that watching you all day was making me horny!!"

"Yeah, but that was incredible. I'll be leaking halfway to Mississippi."

I softened up some, and Kelly stood up. Her bush was wet and matted from her several orgasms and my come, and her upper thighs were coated with a thin film of sperm, a thin streak rolling down toward her left knee. As she straightened up, a string of semen hung down from her still spread pussy, finally dropping off and landing on the floor.

"Hand me my panties," she said, smiling at me. I handed them to her, she slid them on quickly.

"They're going to be soaked before very long," I said.

Kelly leaned over and kissed me. "I know. I love your come dripping into my panties."

We got dressed and closed up the apartment, looking back one last time at the sofa we had so much fun on. I hoped it was good luck to whoever got it next.

We parted ways in the driveway. I kissed Kelly long and deep, and wished her success in her certificate program, and asked her to call me when she got to Starkeville, and we were off. I wondered if I'd ever hear from her again.

She did call me a couple of days later when she got to Mississippi, and it was good to know she had gotten there OK. I asked how she was doing. "Still a little wet inside," she said. I laughed, and told her I was glad she would have something to remember the summer with. "I'll never forget this summer!! Thanks for making it so great."

Kelly went on to get her certificate, then decided to take an international studies course that took her to Korea. Our contact was sporadic during that time, but somehow we stayed in touch. She came back a couple of years later, settling back in the Hudson valley and taking a job in Albany, now doing meteorology full time. She got married not long after and had a couple of kids. We stayed in touch, exchanging Christmas cards and occasionally seeing each other, though only socially by this time. Her husband knew of our friendship and that I had helped her get into broadcasting, though not all the details of that hot summer when she was first out of college. She went to The Weather Channel in 2000, a big step up in her career. I was happy for her. She had obviously done well, all the years of hard work finally paying off. To this day she remains one of their most accomplished and well regarded on camera meteorologists.

In 2001 I took a job in media relations at a state university in the south that had a media program. The communications school was hosting a Women in Media conference that fall, which I was helping to coordinate. I noticed Kelly's name on the list of speakers. Since it was part of my responsibilities to arrange transportation, I called Kelly to confirm her flights and see what her other needs were going to be. She was surprised but happy to hear from me, and we remarked how it was funny how life sometimes leads you where you don't expect. We had a nice conversation, and made plans for me to pick her up when she arrived.

The day of her arrival came, on the eve of the conference. I was also picking up a couple of other women who were coming in on the same flight, having connected from the Carolinas through Atlanta. I had one of the university vans to accommodate my passengers and their luggage. Kelly came down first, smiling as she walked toward me. We kissed and shared a warm hug. The others came along a minute later. We collected everyone's gear and loaded the van. The university was putting everyone up in one of the better downtown hotels, as was normal practice. We arrived at the front and I loaded the ladies' bags on the cart and rolled them in while they checked in. Kelly had a room on the same floor as the others, but at the other end of the hall. She had registered first, and said she'd head up to her room, and would I bring her bag when I got the others settled. I said I would, and she was off to the elevator. I waited for the other two ladies to check in, and I went up to their rooms with them and helped get them settled in. I dropped the luggage cart at the elevator and took Kelly's bag in hand. I went to her room and knocked with the special knock we had agreed on. A moment later the door opened. Kelly was standing before me in the dark blue shirt dress she wore that day, only with all the buttons undone, revealing a pink lace bra and matching bikini panties. I could see her nipples clearly through the thin fabric of her bra, and her panties did little to hide the dark bush beneath. I reached for her, and she pulled me into the room. We kissed deeply; as we did so, I caressed her left breast through her bra, Kelly opening my shirt and unbuttoning my jeans. We broke our kiss, and Kelly laid her head on my chest, playing her fingers through the hair. It had been ten years since we last kissed.

"I've missed this," said Kelly, playing in my chest hair. "I was thinking about that summer you helped me get the job in Kingston when I was right out of college, how we spent all that time together. My best memories are of resting my head on your chest after making love, how comfortable it felt. That was a great summer." Kelly looked up at me. I leaned down to kiss her again, softer this time, then again more deeply. I pushed the dress off her shoulders, and she did the same to me with my shirt. I unfastened the front closure on her bra and slid it off her shoulders. I kicked off my shoes and Kelly unzipped my jeans, revealing my now pulsing erection. I looked at Kelly, standing before me in only bikini panties. Our eyes met. Kelly looking at me, hooked her thumbs into the waist and slowly pulled them down, exposing her brown pubes and spreading slit, then let them drop to the floor. She stepped out of them, and I took her hand and led her to the bed. We sat next to each other, kissing as she stroked my cock.

"Remember what we used to do before we'd go to dinner??" asked Kelly.

"Yes I do," I said, knowing where that question was likely to lead. Kelly eased me down on my back and knelt over me. She took my cock in her hand and stroked a couple of times, then took me in her mouth. Her oral touch was just as I remembered-marvelous. She licked me up and down, alternating with taking the head of my cock in her mouth, then the shaft, then licking me again. I moved her around so I could lick her now spread twat. She would usually blow me in the car, either on the way to the restaurant, or in the parking lot before we went in, so I did not often have the chance to go down on her as well. I wasn't wasting the opportunity to 69 with her after all this time. She tasted as sweet as I remembered, and I lapped at her eagerly from underneath. She soon had me ready to come, and I could feel her growing wetness on my tongue and face. Suddenly I felt her juice rush over me, and she released my cock from her mouth with an outcry of orgasm.

"You know if you keep doing that, I'm not going to get your come in my mouth," said Kelly, looking back at me with a smile. "I'll have streaks of it all over my face and in my hair."

"We'll have to make a movie, There's Something About Kelly, sorta like that other movie," I said.

Kelly slapped my ass playfully. "You know I want to taste you after all this time. I don't want to lose a drop." She went back to sucking my cock while I played my tongue on her pussy, a little easier this time. As I remembered, it did not take long, and Kelly was soon gulping down my come while I held my tongue inside her. As she finished licking up the come off my cockhead, I licked her hard, making her come, hard this time, soaking my face. I let her come down, then changed positions so I was also on the pillow. She rested her head on my shoulder and kissed me.

"I miss that," she said. She couldn't help but play with my still half hard cock. "I miss that too," she said, giving my cock a squeeze. "Maybe I'll get to play with it again before I go home."

"I'd like that," I said. "I miss you too. We should get going if we're going to make dinner with the others."

Kelly looked at the clock. "Yes we should. We only have about 30 minutes." Kelly got up and picked up her dress from the floor where I had pushed it off her. She shook it out, and started putting it on, sliding her arms through the short sleeves and starting to button it up.

"Nothing under your dress??" I asked.

Kelly smiled at me, a sparkle in her blue eyes. "Nope. Thought it would be fun to sit there naked under my dress and you're the only one who knows." She buttoned it so that there was a little cleavage, but not far enough so that the casual observer would know she was not wearing a bra under it. She also left a couple of buttons on the bottom open. She dug a pair of boots out of her luggage, and sat in the desk chair facing me. She lifted her legs one at a time to put them on, looking at me as she did so. I got a clear look at her furry paradise as she put her boots on. Our eyes met.

"Maybe I'll flash you my married pussy while we're at dinner," she said with a smile.

We met the other ladies in the lobby, and I took them to a local place I thought would appeal to everyone. We had a booth. Kelly and I sat facing each other on the outside. As she slid in, she gave me a long look at her pantiless muff, taking her time getting settled as I slowly sat in the opposite seat. We all had a good conversation over dinner. Toward the end, I got up to go to the mens room, to find Kelly flashing me as I walked back to the table. She smiled a wicked smile at me as I sat down. Dinner over, we went back to the hotel after a stop at Starbucks. The hotel had a breakfast area that was available at other times of the day as well. We sat a high table, talking and finishing our drinks. Kelly sat on the same side of the table as I did, with her legs slightly parted, allowing me a clear view of her now slightly parted pussy as we talked. The other participants finished their drinks and said their goodnights, then headed for the elevator. Kelly and I sat alone.

"You're bad," I said laughing.

"I know," said Kelly, smiling. "If they had any idea!!"

"I think you enjoyed that," I said, looking in Kelly's eyes.

"What makes you so sure??" asked Kelly in a teasing tone.

"Your lips are opening up, they have been ever since we sat down here."

Kelly blushed. "I was getting hotter as we sat here, knowing you could see my furry married pussy. Coming up for a nightcap??"

"Wouldn't miss it," I answered, knowing where it would lead. We had allowed the others to get a lead on us, so they'd get into their rooms ahead of us. We went to the elevator, which was around the corner from the desk. I pushed the button, and grabbed Kelly, kissing her hard while waiting for the elevator. She met me full on, kissing back til the elevator arrived. We got in, and kissed again. I unbuttoned two buttons on her dress, revealing the tits I had watched bounce all evening. I squeezed them gently as we kissed, enjoying the feel of them in my hand, and how her nipples responded, standing out prominently. She laughed, saying it was a good thing it was late, or we'd be giving everyone a better show than the weather. The elevator reached our floor and we got off, walking down the hall hand in hand. I looked over to see Kelly's right tit bouncing under her dress, plainly visible as we walked. We got to her room and went in. As soon as we got in, we kissed again. Kelly broke our kiss, asking me to wait a minute. She went to her bag and pulled out a bottle of wine. This was not a surprise; Kelly had always enjoyed a glass of wine or two when we were out. I got a couple of the plastic cups the hotel provides from the bathroom while Kelly opened the wine. She poured for each of us, and sat in the desk chair while I sat on the bed. I was a real turn on seeing her there, her dress not open just quite enough from that angle to see her nipples, her legs open just enough to see her spreading labia. We toasted our reunion, agreeing it had been too long. We kissed again, this time a softer, affectionate kiss. Kelly looked at me and put her wine on the desk. She took mine and put it on the desk, then, standing in front of me, opened the remaining buttons on her dress, letting it hang open. She looked marvelous, nicely round tits with the nipples extended, and a full triangle of light brown hair framing her open labia. Now in her mid thirties, she looked really good for having had two kids. She pulled me up, unbuttoning my shirt and pushing it off my shoulders, then my jeans, pulling them down and off. I pushed her dress off onto the floor. We now stood naked in front of each other. Kelly kissed me again, stroking my now hard cock as we kissed. Her touch was magic, as it always was, and I was soon leaking come onto her fingers. She pulled away, took my hands and looked at me.

"Make love to me," she said softly, her blue eyes looking up at me.

"It would be an honor," I said.

Kelly smiled up at me, then eased us down onto the bed, kissing and fondling each other, Kelly playing with my swelling erection while I stuck first one finger, then two into her now dripping pussy, kissing as we explored each other. I was rolling her onto her back so I could enter the now married pussy that I remembered so well when Kelly stopped me.

"Hold on," she said, reaching for her purse on the other bed. She opened it and pulled out a condom, which she unwrapped as she got back on the bed with me. She unrolled it over my pulsing cock. "I stopped taking the pill when I got married, and I'm not exactly sure on my timing right now. Since I'll be home tomorrow afternoon, it would not be a good idea to come home full of another man's come, and a really bad idea to come home pregnant."

"I understand," I said. "I'm just delighted we can share this after so long, even if I can't fill you to overflowing like I used to." I eased Kelly onto her back and moved up over her, my rubber clad dick bouncing in front of her open lips. Kelly took my cock and guided it to her. I felt her warmth as I spread her labia with the head, and slowly pushed into her til my cock was resting on her cervix and my balls were resting on her sweet ass.

"Mmmmm...you feel so good inside me. Oh, that brings back memories!!" Kelly smiled up at me, then closed her eyes. I started to slowly stroke in and out of her. "Oh that's so good, just like I remember. You feel so big in me." I pounded into her hard, my balls slapping on her ass. "OH!!" she cried out, laughing. "God yes. Fuck me. Fuck me like you used to." The Kelly I remembered was coming back. I pounded her for a few minutes til she was good and slick, then we changed so that she was on top. I loved seeing her above me, her medium sized tits hanging and bouncing as she rode me. I took each one in my mouth as we fucked, making her squirm. She paced us while she was on top, a little slower so she could take advantage of my cock on her clit. I teased it when I could, eventually getting her to a crashing orgasm with my stiff, throbbing dick inside her. She collapsed on my chest and we kissed, first hard, then gently. Kelly laid her head on my chest, playing her fingers through the hair as she often did. Now relaxed, she was ready for more. I rolled her off me onto her back and took a position on my side so I could get my cock in her. I teased her clit again, then slowly slipped inside her. This position allowed me to slip out, play the head of my cock on her clit, then push back in. She liked this years before, and judging by her reaction, she still did. I kept up til she had a small orgasm, closing her eyes and her hips shaking. I pulled out of her and got her on top of me, facing away so she could see herself in the mirror over the dresser opposite the bed. She watched herself as she took my dick and slowly slid down on it, making it disappear into her hairy twat.