Kelly Takes a Turn Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The man she was blowing waited until Kelly had begun to come down from her orgasm, and then grabbed the sides of her head bringing her oral ministrations to a stop, his shaft still locked between her sucking lips. Careful to not let himself slip from her mouth, he slightly pitched her face towards his so they were more directly looking at one another, then said, "Name's Rashad, little bitch. And Tyrell wasn't lying about your talent girl. I'm just surprised your husband doesn't keep this to himself."

Kelly blushed at the statement, but then couldn't help herself. She slowly pulled back from Rashad's cock, giving it a long and loving lick, and then said, "My husband has no idea about this." She bit her lip in excitement before continuing, "Tyrell has taught me everything I know." Then she leaned forward and took him to the root.

Rashad groaned in pleasure and reared his hips up to meet her mouth as his balls tightened up in his sack. A moment later they began to pump their fill into Kelly's mouth. She gulped each rope down with passion.

Tyrell, hearing her words and then listening to her swallow Rashad's seed, took a firm grip of her hips and then buried himself in her pussy as his own cum filled her womb.

Kelly began to cum again; moaning around Rashad's now spent cock, then pulling free when her lungs begged for oxygen. She took a breath of air and then groaned out a "Fuuuckkkkkkkk..." as she felt the warmth of Tyrell's seed spread inside her pussy, her head resting on Rashad's inner thigh.

Once things had settled down a bit, Kelly felt a wave of embarrassment at being naked before Rashad, and at having sucked him off like that without even really knowing him. But Tyrell seemed to sense this and pulled her up on to his lap so she could curl up with him. The sensation of being in his powerful arms eased any anxiety she was feeling.

A while later, in her naked glory, Kelly made the men a late lunch and closed her eyes for just a short bit as the two men snored on their own chairs. She woke with a start when she realized she needed to get herself and the place cleaned up before the hospice nurse arrived.

Kelly began to move around quietly straightening things up all while trying to not disturb her sleeping lovers. She caught herself and giggled slightly as she thought that. "Lovers". A few short weeks ago, the only man she had been with was her husband. Then Tyrell entered the picture. And this morning, Rashad. Instead of being ashamed at her behavior, Kelly instead felt a surge of arousal; almost bordering on pride.

Somewhere in this process Tyrell woke and asked her what was going on. Midway through her response Rashad woke and asked "What the fuck you talking about, hospice nurse? Which one of you needs a fucking nurse?"

His almost alarmed reaction caused both Kelly and Tyrell to giggle slightly. Then Tyrell turned to her and motioned for her to respond.

She felt her face flush with what she was about to say, as if just coming to a level of realization herself. "Uh, Rashad, my father is here. He's in the upstairs bedroom. He's in failing health and is being transferred from a hospital to a hospice care center soon. A nurse comes in and checks on him twice a day."

Rashad looked at both of them like they were lying before saying, "Bullshit. Ain't no way your old man here. What the fuck he be here for anyway? And you being all sexy and shit downstairs? No fucking way." There was a hint of aroused curiosity in his voice as he talked about Kelly's recent behavior.

Tyrell answered, "It's true bro. I worked with her old man. Fucker wasn't much of a father to my girl here, but she still seeing this through." He then looked at Kelly as if asking if she had anything to add.

Kelly did. "No, he wasn't much of a father. But it was either me or my brother that had to be here, and he lives too far away to take time off. Plus, me being a teacher and having the summer allows me the time." She then smiled at Tyrell and also at Rashad as she finished, "And I think this little experience has provided some fringe benefits."

Rashad still didn't believe a word of what they were saying so Tyrell again stepped in. "Don't believe us mother fucker? Come take a look yourself." He gently grabbed Kelly's arm as she frantically threw her t-shirt on over her head and then led the way towards the room her father was staying in. "He fucking out of it, so ain't gonna be no conversation, but you can see he in there."

With that, Tyrell pushed the door open and Rashad was stunned to see they were telling the truth. His look of surprise caused a giggle from Kelly, which turned to a slight moan of approval as Tyrell draped his arm over her shoulder, and she turned to look at him with a smile.

Tyrell had a fiery look in his eyes which initially caught Kelly off guard. But when she glanced in Rashad's direction and saw a similar look, her mind momentarily froze. Then she heard Tyrell's voice, seemingly coming from afar, "What time that fucking nurse due here?"

Kelly's breath caught in her throat as she knew what that question implied. She knew it was probably at least 30 minutes, but couldn't bring herself to answer. Tyrell, without words, answered for her. There was enough time. He gently nudged on the adulterous wife's shoulders and Kelly fully realized what was to happen. She paused only briefly, before slipping to her knees before Tyrell and Rashad, her unconscious father only 10 feet away over her right shoulder.

The wicked naughty arousal she felt were beyond words. Her mouth was dry with the raw excitement, yet she felt as if she were salivating at the same time. Her heart was pounding and her breathing heavy. She could not believe what she was about to do.

But when their black cocks appeared, she lost any reservations.

Looking up at Tyrell with submission, Kelly opened her mouth and took his cock in. She sucked his shaft until it was coated in her saliva and then shifted her pleasure to Rashad's cock where she repeated the treat. Her breasts swayed within her shirt, enflaming her nipples with each gentle rub against the fabric.

She began to take each cock to the root, holding them in her throat as she moaned around their cock. Though lost in her own world, Kelly was also aware of the ticking clock and the fact the nurse could show at any time. Somehow this only served to further arouse her.

Both men themselves beyond excitement at what they were feeling and witnessing, would not last long enough to make the nurse's arrival an issue. It was Rashad who went first. Kelly had just moved to his cock with a theatrical moan and pushed him into her throat as he began to cum. She held him there as she felt his cock flex with each eruption of semen into her belly. Her lungs begged for oxygen but her desire to please him took precedence.

Rashad finally pushed her sucking mouth from his cock and Kelly took a large gulp of air before focusing her attention on Tyrell. She took him all the way at first, and then backed off enough to just suck the head, using her hands to stroke his length. Her wedding ring occasionally flashing in the corner of her eye as she held Tyrell's gaze with her own. A moment later and he bathed her tongue with his jism and she swallowed it down heartily.

Kelly remained on her knees after swallowing them and tried to collect her thoughts, almost in a sense of denial. But the looks of the two men denied her any refuge. She gave into the moment, "I can't believe I just did that." as she glanced over her shoulder at her father. She smiled mischievously as she looked back at Tyrell and Rashad and repeated herself, "I can't believe I just did that."

The threesome moved away from the door and Kelly quickly cleaned the area up, finishing just five minutes before the Filipino hospital nurse arrived. Kelly watched the diminutive woman run through her checklists as the heavy loads of her two black lovers sat in her belly.

When the nurse left, Kelly felt the eyes of both men on her. She looked at them with a devious grin and then said, "You guys are a bad influence on me."

As if on cue her cell phone rang; it was her husband David. Her grin remained on her face as she looked at the men while answering the call, "Hi honey...yes, I'm doing ok..."