Kelly's Festival Transformation

Story Info
MDMA transforms a young lady.
16.1k words
4.61
162k
338
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't know if she was more excited or nervous for the festival. Kelly had never been to a "rave" before and, although she couldn't wait for a night of fun, dancing, and losing herself with her friends, she really wasn't sure what to expect. She'd been so pent up with school and missing her long distance boyfriend Jeff, she just wanted to forget everything and party. Jeff had been gone to college for a month now, and they talked every night, but it only made her miss him even more. She'd stayed home for community college and was getting used to a heavier courseload. Jeff was so nice - he was so great at listening to her and they'd been really close when he was home.

He was the first and only guy she'd had sex with, another part of their relationship she was missing terribly. After their first time, they practically did it every day. They would go to his house every afternoon and the first thing they'd do was strip their clothes off and fuck. She was pretty enthusiastic about sex and always seemed to be the one initiating it with him. Unfortunately, Jeff never seemed to last very long - just when she started to really feel the pleasure beginning he was groaning and cumming inside her. She loved the feeling of when he came...she just wished he could hold off a little longer.

The plan was she'd meet the group of friends at Sarah's house beforehand to get dressed up and then go from there. She'd never been to anything like this before, so she was a bit confused about what to wear. "Duh...something SEXY" Sarah had said laughing, teasing her about her naivete. She had even googled images of "rave clothes" but didn't have anything like the stuff she saw, and couldnt afford anything being sold either. Exasperated, she pleaded for Sarah to help her. "Ugh I dunno, just wear like a sexy bikini or something" Sarah had said dismissively.

That wasn't so bad. She went to the beach frequently and didn't mind wearing her bikinis around. She grabbed the sexiest one she had - a black one that showed off quite a bit of her butt. She'd only really worn it during tanning sessions by the pool at Sarah's house. Sarah had recently helped her to be comfortable enough to undo the back tie of her top and shoulders to get rid of the pesky tanlines they left. She'd been so nervous the first time, but soon enough she was enjoying herself, secretly somewhat excited to feel the sun covering her whole back and shoulders.

Parking on the street, she was greatful she wouldn't have to find her way home. Sarah had found a couple hotel rooms to share for the group of friends. She knocked hard on Sarah's front door, music bumping from inside. The door swung open and her tall 5'8" friend emerged, wearing boyshorts and a bikini top with fishnets and the big, furry boots Kelly'd seen in the pictures she'd seen.

"KELLY BELLY!!" Sarah screamed, rushing to give Kelly a hug. "Cmon in girl we're putting on pasties!" Kelly burst out laughing - she'd seen the stickers in the photos covering girls' nipples. She followed Sarah into her bedroom, where she was greeted with a cheer from the 3 girls crowded in front of a mirror. They were in various states of dress, each fidgiting with big, black stars. One of them, Dana, had one covering one boob already and was aligning the other over her nipple while the other two had theirs on already.

"So what's it like?" Lisa asked aloud to the mirror, beginning to apply her makeup.

"Um, well", their other friend Steph began, "you kinda get really floaty feeling and then really happy...I like totally didn't want to stop dancing too."

"Steph's telling us about when she did molly last month" Sarah caught Kelly up.

"...and then I just started appreciating everything and everyone and the lights looked really pretty" she continued.

"Ted said he was gonna have some if we wanted to try it" Sarah said, looking directly at Kelly. Sarah was always tring to get her to come out of her shell.

"God Ted is so hot" Dana blurted as she dabbed on her eyeliner.

Kelly laughed, "I thought you liked Brent!"

"Yeah so I like him too. Can't a girl fantasize about multiple guys?" Dana countered.

"I bet you do fantasize about multiple guys you ho" Sarah didn't miss a beat. The girls all laughed. Kelly knew the guys her friends were talking about and couldn't help but agree with Dana: they were two of the funniest, friendliest, and fittest guys at school. Knowing they'd be there too made her stomach twist just a bit more.

Kelly was already ready so she was just waiting on these girls...or so she thought. Sarah handed her two of the black stars. "You're wearin these with us" she commanded. Kelly shrugged - at least she wouldn't look too dumpy. Untying then pulling her bikini top off, she frowned at her boobs; they weren't nearly as big as Sarah's although Jeff frequently assured her that he liked them. She stuck the pasties on each nipple and posed for the mirror.

"Hot!" Steph complimented her from behind. She felt proud. If only Jeff could see! He could if she sent a pic to him, she thought. She took her phone out and snapped a selfie. She opened the messaging app to find he'd texted her.

"Stay safe ok? Don't get too wild!" it read. She frowned. Reading that, she didn't think he'd like that pic in response, so she just wrote back "I will :P"

The girls finished getting ready, Kelly putting her top back on with the stars just poking out. They piled into Sarah's car and drove to the hotel, checking into their room to drop their stuff for the night.

"You all know the guys got rooms on our floor too right?" Sarah said as they ventured down to the lobby. The girls burst into fits of giggles. "Party's not stopping at the festival is all I'm saying" she grinned.

The hotel was a block from the venue, so they walked there together, Kelly seeing more and more "ravers" joining them. Sarah, who had the tickets, helped navigate the lines, passing them out to the group before they marched in. The festival was outdoors in basically a giant parking lot next to a football stadium. An especially warm night, it seemed like perfect weather for a party.

Entering the venue she surveyed the scene. She saw the first stage with a large crowd in front of it, blasting huge bass beats into the night air and bright, colorful lights beaming from fixtures around and behind the dj. The crowd in front of it was pulsing with energy to the music.

Another group of girls pranced past them - 4 girls in matching outfits: giant furry boots, fishnets, tutus, bikini tops...and what kelly guessed were thongs. Geeze these people sure are confident about their bodies, Kelly thought to herself.

"The guys are just outside of the crowd from the first stage" Sarah said, looking at her phone. She led the group in that direction, the other girls dutifully following as they took in the atmosphere. There were people dancing in groups, some sitting in circles, giving each other massages and waving lights in front of each other's faces.

"There they are!" Sarah exclaimed suddenly. A group of around 10 young guys were circled up on the perimeter of the mass of other festival goers. Kelly was a bit nervous to meet so many new people, although she knew that she'd met at least a few of them before.

One of them looked up and noticed the girls approaching. He smiled and Kelly immediately was reminded how attractive he was. "You made it!" he called out to Sarah.

"Fuckin' right we did Ted!" she yelled back. They hugged hello as the groups converged. Names were exchanged with Kelly immediately forgetting all but a handful. She already knew a couple of them from school: Ted and Brent, who Dana had been talking about earlier. She hadn't said anything before, but she found herself agreeing once again: those two were quite good looking.

After a bit of chatting the group quieted down a bit, Kelly looked over and Ted was producing something from his pocket. Kelly noticed a quick exchange of hands between Sarah and Ted and she hugged him again.

"Guys, c'mere" Sarah turned and motioned to the girls. They each circled around her. "So, Ted hooked us up tonight" she said with a sneaky smile, sticking out her hand. In it were several small capsules filled with dark, purplish powder.

"What is it?" Kelly asked, pretty sure she knew the answer.

"Oh just our friend Molly" Sarah replied nonchalantly. "I'm so excited to do this with you guys, it's gonna make tonight SO epic!"

Slowly each of the girls took one for themselves, Kelly, nervous as hell now, getting hers last. She'd never done anything like this before. She'd tried weed and some alcohol with Jeff a few times, but this was a whole other thing. Sarah took hers and chased it with water, gulping with a confident smile. Dana followed suit, the two experienced friends leading the way. Dana handed the water to Lisa next.

"Same time?" Lisa looked at Steph, who returned a nod. They did a "cheers" of their pills, and popped them into their mouths, Lisa quickly chasing with water and handing it to Steph, who hurriedly swigged some for herself. Kelly new then it was her turn. Timidly she took the water bottle from Steph's outstretched hand.

"It's totally safe Kelly Belly" Sarah reassured her. "You're gonna have so much fun with us". Her friends words helped ease the anxiety pulsing in her chest somewhat. She looked up, seeing the guys were waiting for her next move as well. They all seemed to be waiting for her. "Totally safe" she thought to herself. Before she could talk herself down any more, she threw the pill into her mouth, swallowing water as fast as she could. She didn't even taste anything. The whole crowd, guys and girls cheered.

"YESSS!! I KNEW YOU COULD DO IT!!" Sarah screamed, rushing to give Kelly a hug. Obviously there had been some chatter from the rest behind her back about whether she'd join in, but she was glad she would be on the group's level. She was certainly still nervous, but now that there was no turning back, she decided to try to put her mind on everything else around her.

The crowd was pulsing to the big beats blasting from the speakers. The lights behind the stage had gotten more coordinated and visuals were displaying on a big screen behind a DJ, busy selecting the next song for the crowd. Sarah was talking with Ted and the girls' group slowly joined into the guys'.

She felt a buzzing in her bag. She opened it, finding and producing her phone which buzzed in her hand again. 2 unread messages from Jeff awaited her. She decided she could just check them quickly.

[Hey baby]

[Having fun?]

Considering the question, she honestly wasn't sure. She'd just decided to try a new drug for the first time, something she hadn't planned on tonight. Regardless, she didn't want him to worry.

[I am baby!] she shot a message back quickly.

"Hey Kelly - so how are things with Jeff?" yelled Sarah, inviting her over to join their conversation. She quickly stuffed her phone back in her bag.

"Oh we're good!" she yelled back reflexively. She thought about how she missed him, but then thought about the several months it was going to be before she saw him again.

"Do you miss him?" Sarah asked, glancing at Ted.

"Of course I do!" yelled Kelly back, an answer she felt no other choice but to give.

"Are you sad he's not here?" Sarah continued the interrogating.

"Yeah!" Kelly replied, once again reflexively. She'd given these kinds of answers out to people asking so much since he'd left it was second nature. "But I'm glad to be here with you all to take my mind off of it" she found the words escaping her mouth. It was an answer that was partially what she thought they wanted her to say, but also a bit of truth. She honestly was glad to have something to take her mind off of Jeff.

She was noticing she really enjoyed this music. It was...dark...and moody, but sexy. More people were dancing around them, and she found herself subtly shifting her weight side to side.

The conversation turned after a bit. The guys and girls seemed to be a bit more comfortable with each other now. Kelly was content just to listen to her friends. They were so funny and interesting! She was feeling excited to hear more, even. She noticed a...comfort...in herself. A mix of serenity and confidence she hadn't felt before. She was happy to be here, surrounded by her friends and these nice, handsome guys.

She remembered the molly she'd taken. Was this what it was like? She noticed a slight knot in her chest. Almost like she was nervous. But she wasn't...she really felt great. She inhaled and exhaled like she might if she were about to take an exam to calm herself. This helped quite a bit - and she noticed a floating sensation eminating from her chest through the rest of her.

Her friends seemed to be fully relaxed and comfortable with each other at that point. They started talking about relationships and past hookups...but the conversation seemed so much more honest than it might've before. They were going into a lot more detail about their real feelings. And Kelly found herself eager to hear abot it.

"So Kelly," Sarah called to her "How was Jeff in bed?" the random, personal nature of the question caught her off guard and she laughed. She realized though how badly she wanted to answer honestly. These were her best friends, and what seemed like really nice guys! She decided it couldn't hurt to let them in on what had been bugging her quietly for a while now.

"Well...he's so sweet and nice and amazing..." she started.

"But...?" Sarah pressed.

"Well, he's kinda...fast" she chose her words slowly.

"Jeff is a minute man??" Sarah laughed, "oh no Kelly!"

"Yeah...it's sad. I want to do more but he just...comes so fast it's just over before much can happen." She couldn't believe she was telling her friends AND these guys this. But then, she also felt like the alternative: keeping it all bottled up, would be worse.

"Awwww" Sarah gave her a sympathetic side hug. She noticed Sarah's hug felt great on her skin, so she hugged her friend back. Their tight embrace was soothing and comforting.

Sarah pulled away, eager to keep the conversation going. "So are you like, super sexually frustrated right now?" her friend teased.

"I dunno!" Kelly yelled, covering her face, embarrassed. She couldn't deny it though, that was exactly how she was feeling. It did feel great telling her friends. They'd all given their details, why shouldn't she share hers?

"Maybe" she said apologetically from behind her hands still covering her mouth. Sarah and the guys listening roared with laughter. She saw Ted laughing too and she almost wished she could take it back.

"So what would you change about Jeff and your sex lives?" Sarah pressed. She felt more comfortable answering this time.

"Well, I guess I just wish he would last longer...I never really get time to explore or try new stuff." She thought people might freak out again at this, but this time they were listening contently.

"What do you wanna try?" Sarah asked, the sly smile of hers returning.

"I dunno...me on top...him behind me, just like, sexier stuff" she found herself talking like it was just her and Sarah chatting by the pool.

They didn't say anything but she saw a couple of the guys' expressions were somewhat surprised.

"So you haven't tried doggy style or cowgirl with him?" probed Sarah further, smile still plastered on her face. "Does he at least have a nice dick?"

"SARAH!" Kelly squealed indignantly. "I mean...it's...ok!"

"Ok?? Like what...5 inches?" Kelly realized she'd already told Sarah this by the pool. Had she forgotten?

"Mmmm maybe 4 or 5." She said, doing her best to seem nonchalant...she didn't know if that was an ok size or not really. She noticed Ted stifle a laugh.

"Wowwww..." Sarah replied in disbelief.

"What? That's not bad!" She yelled defensively.

She felt her bag buzz again. Was Jeff texting her again? Curious, she looked at her phone to see new messages awaiting her. They were indeed from Jeff.

[Hi baby]

[Can you take some pics so I know you're ok?]

Ok? What did that mean? Of course she was ok! She was with her friends after all.

[Of course I'm ok. I'm with my friends] she responded quickly. Remembering then that she tried a new drug, she realized she should probably tell him. Before she could overthink it, she typed out a message and hit send.

[I tried some molly too. It's really fun!]

She was happy to have let him know, even if she wasn't sure how she'd take it. He'd appreciate her honesty right?

[Wow]

[I didn't know you wanted to to try that]

Was he mad?

The crowd's attention turned suddenly. "Let's go!" Kelly heard Dana call to the group.

"Are we gonna go dance?" Sarah called out to Dana, who nodded enthusiastically back. She had two people's hands in hers and was pulling them toward the crowd.

Dana saw Kelly standing and beelined toward her. "Cmon Kelly, we're dancing!" Dana called back, grabbbing Kelly's hand tight and leading her into the crowd. Kelly reached back and caught someone's hand. Looking back, she saw it was Ted's. Her chest tingled. She hadn't expected that. He smiled at her and she managed a weak smile back.

They pressed through the thick crowd for a bit, hands still locked before finding a bit of an opening. The group chained its way into the space. Dana grabbed her hands, including the one in Ted's, and began bouncing her to the beat. Kelly felt warm now, and excited. She took a big breath and the warmth flowed through her body. She saw the look of joy in Dana's face and felt it infect her. She smiled brightly, bouncing along with her best friend.

Dana twirled her and she spun along, laughing with her friend. Kelly was exhilirated. Dana was right! Dancing was so much fun right now. She shook her ass back and forth to the thumping, bassy beat. Dana was such a good friend. All of that anxiety she'd had was slipping away as she enjoyed the lights, the music, and the crowd. She loved this feeling! She didn't want to forget it either. An idea came to her then - she should take a selfie! She could take some to remember this fun night and to send to Jeff.

She stopped her bouncing to reach into her bag for her phone. Producing it, she opened her phone app and switched her camera to face them. She could barely see herself in the camera picture, but she decided to try to get a pic anyway. Reaching her arm around Dana, she held her phone up for a classic selfie. Getting the idea, Dana posed with her and she did her best to find them in the display on her phone. It was just so dark...the front camera had no flashlight on it. She frowned as she saw the thumbnails coming up almost completely black.

"Do you want some help?" shouted a voice behind them. Kelly looked up to see Ted extending his hand toward her with a handsome smile. She smiled back up at him, her nervousness returning a bit.

"Sure!" she shouted back, handing her phone his way. She looked back and found a very happy Dana to put her arm around, posing for the pic. After a few seconds of fiddling with the her phone to find the right settings, Ted held up a "3, 2, 1" and tapped the front of her phone, sending a blinding light at them both. Kelly squinted, trying her best to look cute despite her eyes wanting to close. The light flickered a few times as Ted took multiple pictures. Kelly looked over at Dana who was making funny faces, causing her to laugh and start making some herself.

After a few more flashes of light, Ted walked back to them. However, instead of handing Kelly back her phone, he turned the phone around and threw his arm around her. Bewildered, she felt his strong arm grab her opposite shoulder as he snapped a picture of the three of them with the back camera. She laughed as the light flashed, lighting up the three of them.