Kelly's New Hot Tub Ch. 01

Story Info
Kelly buys a new tub - & gets new playmates.
922 words
4.07
173.4k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/31/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Kelly eased her long, slender body into the new Hot Tub. It'd cost her a fortune, but the soothing waters were worth every penny.

She'd had to work the icky car shows she swore she never would, squeezing her curvy frame into a too-tiny bikini and enduring the stares of drooling, idiot males who could barely afford the spare tire of the cars they were looking at.

She'd done a girl-on-girl layout for a popular men's magazine, that hadn't been too bad. The other girl, a scrumptious Polynesian girl of about 20 years, had an amazing tongue and breasts that were dark, round and firm. Kelly had licked and sucked the girl's shaved pussy for well over an hour while the photographer shot roll after roll of film. The other model (Adriana) had feasted on Kelly's delectable scarlet pussy and firm breasts until both girls shuddered in orgasmic delight.

While the photographer reloaded his camera, Kelly got a clear, vinyl dildo from out of her purse and fucked Adriana silly with it. With her practiced tongue and skill at using the sex toy, she got her new friend off within minutes, while the camera clicked and whirred behind them.

When she'd started modeling, Kelly had been adverse to girl / girl stuff. But quickly, she found out it paid better than straight shots, the women were fun and sexy (and could really get her off!) and she really enjoyed the camaraderie!

Kelly manipulated her clit and played with her breasts as the hot water soothed her troubles away. The warmth surrounded her and made her feel alive and sexy.

She'd had to get a loan to pay for the tub, despite having over 50% of the funds for it within a very short time. She wore a very sexy dress and heels to her meeting with the loan officer, her hair swirling around her as she entered.

The loan officer, an officious young man named Robert, was obviously impressed with her industriousness. To make over 5 Grand in less than two months obviously was quite an accomplishment for the pretty redhead. He smiled at her and told her that he thought things would be okay and he could likely approve a short-term loan. Kelly smiled back at him, cat-green eyes beaming and crossed her legs sexily.

Robert looked at Kelly with obvious interest showing in his dark brown eyes. Hell, Kelly wanted to fuck him even if she didn't get the loan. With his thick, wavy chestnut hair and solid muscular build, he was hot.

She decided to go for it and leaned forward, letting her braless tits show through the tight white outfit she was wearing. "Would you like to have a drink with me tonight?," she asked, her voice a sultry purr.

He smiled back at her, not bothering to disguise his interest in her tits. "I'd love to Miss O'Dell, but I have to meet my sister for dinner!"

Damn it!! Kelly wasn't going to get fucked tonight. She'd been so horny she was about to burst and it was all for nothing.

"Would you care to join us? I think my sister would like to meet you, she gets tired of just me all the time!" Robert smiled at her invitingly.

Kelly thought it over and figured, oh, why the hell not? She was hungry and she was a people-person anyway, plus it would certainly not hurt to be on friendly terms with the loan officer. She allowed herself to be escorted to his car, leaving hers to be picked up later, and they went off to eat.

As they drove to the restaurant, Kelly felt him eying her body. "God, I am so fucking horny!" she screamed inside her mind. "Why don't you just pull the car over and fuck me right here before we go to dinner?!"

They arrived at the restaurant and were seated promptly, Kelly's G-string wet with desire and her body aching for sex. A pleasant surprise awaited her at the table.

The most stunning, auburn-haired vixen Kelly had ever seen was seated at the table as they approached. She stood up, in a silvery lame short skirt & top & introduced herself as Robert's wife, Deborah.

Kelly couldn't remember much of the dinner conversation, nor did she even think much of the food on her plate. All she could think of was: God, I want to fuck the both of them!!

That night in bed, she got out her "jelly" dildo and fucked herself silly with it. She rammed it in and out of her heated cunt, thinking of Robert's nice, hard package and wanting to feel it inside the depths of her pussy.

Then she wet her fingers and played with her pussy, imagining she and Deborah were finger-fucking and playing with each other.

"OOHHH... MMMM... THAT'S SO FUCKING GOOD... OOOHHHH, YEAHHHH, FUCK, I'M GOING TO CUMMMMM..." she screamed, orgasming loud enough for the neighbors to hear.

The next few days were a blur, but her Hot Tub came and was installed quickly. She picked up the phone, knowing eagerly who she wanted to share it with. Deborah's throaty purr came over the phone as they talked. Kelly indulged herself in a kinky fantasy of Deborah coming out of the shower naked as she invited the brother and sister over for a warm Tub. She was going to fuck both of them - but which one first and how to keep the other one from finding out?

End Chapter One

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers