Kelly's Sexual Awakening Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly stared at the device between her knees, her eyes trailing the wires up to the pads and then to her naked sex, her lips swelling to a deeper pink than the skin under her wispy pubic triangle. Immy was fumbling around again back at her bedstand drawer looking for something, her feet tapping impatiently. Not impatient, Kel realized. Nervous.

Not to say Kelly wasn't totally nervous: that first touch by her friend was echoing, making her all too self-conscious of how exposed she was. She had to do something before she chickened out. "You're nervous!" She called Immy out. "Immy is nervous..." She teased in a sing-song voice. "Immy's going to touch my pussy..." more sing-song.

"Ewww! Stop it, K! That's so ridiculous!" She'd turned back, holding something small and white in her fingers.

But Kelly knew she'd hit a nerve, continuing to hide her own self-consciousness by taunting her friend. She opened her legs wider to press her advantage, watching as her friend returned, Immy studiously avoiding looking between Kel's legs, focusing on unfolding an instruction manual.

"Lesseee," her tongue slipped out as she concentrated. "Electric device...hazard...don't use in wet conditions!...hah!...blah de blah...Okay: 'Best results are achieved if the ElectroStim pads are positioned in a way to deliver maximum effect across the vulva and clitoris (for women).' Hmmm..." Immy compared the illustration to Kelly's anatomy, unpeeling the backing from the pads. "'for women'" She looked up at Kelly's face, the thought passing between them unspoken. Immy raised her eyebrows, crinkling into an evil smile.

"Stop it!" Kelly laughed, thinking about being naked, about Kenny being naked, about attaching him to the ElectroStim and watching him stiffen. "You wouldn't!" Because the image in her head was Immy doing it to Kenny while Kel watched, and the thought sparked that tingly feeling in her vag.

Just as she was about to put on one of the pads, Immy stopped. "Hey. You don't have any allergies...like...with glue or latex or...whatever?"

Kelly laughed again, staring at the unpeeled pad between Immy's finger and thumb. "I don't think so. Are you going to keep me in suspense or are we going to do this thing?" She could hear the bluster in her voice, but she was on the edge. If her friend didn't do something soon she was going to call it.

The pad was cool and sticky against her skin, all of her attention focused on that one tiny square. And then Immy's knuckles brushed across her pubic hair as she moved to the other side, sending another tiny spark through her. As sparse as her hair was down there, it was very sensitive. Kel looked up to see if Immy had done it on purpose, but her friend was concentrating on unpeeling the next pad and positioning it with surgical precision. "Do you think it really matters whether you put it exactly opposite the other one?" Kelly was teasing her, mostly because of her nerves, but in part to poke at her friend's obsessive concentration. She could feel the moisture growing inside her, and with it her embarrassment knowing Immy could smell her arousal.

They'd talked about sex. A lot. They'd even shared how they masturbated. Some. But they'd never done anything like this before, and Kelly was wondering if they were crossing a line, changing their relationship. Her heart was beating faster, mostly from the anticipation of getting electrocuted...she laughed at the thought, but as she watched Immy sit back, opening her legs to expose her pussy (so much more beautiful than her own), showing off the glint of silver that now framed her clit, Kel could see Immy was equally aroused.

"Okay, letsee...'After positioning the ElectroStim pads, make sure the dial is set to 0' Yep. Turned off. See?" She held it up for Kelly to confirm. "Ummm...'blah blah blah. Start at the lowest setting that starts a tingling sensations between the pads.' Ready?" Immy said it quietly, looking into Kelly's eyes, her expression a mixture of snark and desire.

Kelly nodded, watching the dial as her friend slowly turned it to the first position. "Oh! Oh oh oh oh....hmmm....that's sort of weird!" She felt a tingling, like a line of spiders marching from one thigh across her clit to the other...and back again. "I think you need to turn it up more. Try one more step. Awrp! Whoa...ohhh..ohh...hmmmsss...." She closed her eyes as the feeling shifted from a surface tickle to a deeper spasm, like someone was massaging her lips and clit from the inside.

"What? What does it feel like!?" Immy had sat back, frustrated.

"Phewwww...it...it feels weird...but it's getting better. Tiny fingers are rubbing across my lips...across my clit...is there a middle setting...like, not go to the whole next number?" She stared at Immy's face, flicking her gaze to the dial, watching as she turned it toward three. "OH oho hoh fuck fuck fuck...yeah yeah yeah oh oh shit....don't go any higher...that's that's...hmm...mmmm..mmmm..." She closed her eyes and felt herself lift her cheeks off the floor, tightening her thighs, trying to push against the feeling, but there wasn't anything there. Her clit was swelling, and she could feel a warmth growing from inside her vagina, upward, toward her abdomen, the sensations traveling up her spine and down her thighs. The vibration had settled into a pattern, but she needed a little more.

"You okay?" Immy was staring, watching. "Your pussy is...like...opening and closing or something. Does it feel good?"

Kelly opened her eyes, looking down to see what Immy was talking about but not seeing anything, watching Immy's legs windshield wiping out and in, trying to understand what Kel was feeling. "Yah...yeah...yeah...it's weird, but it's feeling better. Maybe a little more? To three? OH FUCK...yes yes yes yes yes yes....ohmygodohmygod..." she reached out and grabbed Immy's hands in hers and squeezed... "I've never...ohggodohgodohgod...have you ever...?"

Immy lauged quietly. "Cum? By masturbating? All the time...haven't you?"

Kelly shook her head and kept looking at Immy's face, but her concentration was all inside, feeling the glow brighten, brighten, brighten until she let her head drop to the floor and felt her legs try to squish together, a tiny sun super-novaing where her pussy used to be.

Immy watched her as she convulsed, not sure whether to shut the stimulator down slowly, all at once or not at all. She decided to go slowly and when Kelly didn't object, turned it off. She could feel her own moisture building up, but what she saw in her friend's vag was just short of amazing. Clear liquid coating her inner lips, with a white crème pushing out behind it. "Oh my god, K. That was...that looks like it was...was it as amazing as it looked?" She had a hundred questions and wanted to be healed already so she could try it herself.

Kelly opened her eyes and stared at the ceiling, collecting her thoughts. Oh my god. How embarrassing! How wonderful! Is this what everyone's all excited about? She saw me cum! She's staring at me! I'm dripping. Working her way slowly onto her elbows, she brought her eyes to meet Immy's and shook her head. "It...it was fucking...amazing, Immy, but...erm...I'm a..." She darted her eyes down and away, not sure how to tell her friend. "I'm...embarrassed...I guess."

"No! No!" Immy leaned in fast, wrapping her arms around Kelly's shoulders, pulling her in and up. "It was beautiful! It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen!" She didn't stop herself from planting light kisses on her friend's neck, reassured when Kelly's arms returned the hug.

Immy's reaction was a huge comfort, but Kelly didn't know what to make of the hug. Feeling her friend's hands pressing against shoulder blades was a relief, or at least it added to the glow of her orgasm. Feeling their skin pressing together, and specifically Immy's breasts and nipples pushing against hers, was surprising and added to her embarrassment. She didn't stop her hands and arms wrapping around Immy's back; that just felt like the right thing to do. But Immy's kisses sent sparks of arousal through her, and she didn't know how to respond.

"Are...are you okay?" Immy pulled back to look into Kelly's eyes. Seeing something there, she held her shoulders. "Are...we...is this okay? Shit! Shit! Did I...I'm sorry..." She locked eyes with her until Kelly nodded.

"Yah. Yeah," Kelly nodded, her eyes moistening from the intensity of what she was feeling. "We're...it's okay...it's just so intense, and..." she dropped her arms to wave her hands around next to them, "I...we've...it's just not..." Looking at Immy's expression, Kelly pulled her into another hug, squeezing their breasts together, her chin resting on Immy's shoulder. "I don't know what this is, but that orgasm was one of the best things I've ever felt." She held her, breathing, her eyes closed, feeling the glow soften out to her finger tips and toes. "Thank you," she whispered.

12