Kelly's Transformation Ch. 01

Story Info
The compulsion grew.
1.7k words
3.98
111.3k
16

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/17/2022
Created 07/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly was skeptical of the story from the beginning. She could tell there was something sinister about it when she first read the word "Obey". Still, she proceeded to read the piece. She rationalized this by telling herself it couldn't have any real effect on her. The real reason was her deep desire to be controlled. This drove her compulsion to continue reading the story. This compulsion that almost seemed to feed on the story, since the more Kelly read, the stronger it grew. The compulsion to read grew and grew. With each word, it grew. She couldn't fight it, she didn't want to fight it, she simply embraced it. Slowly and steadily this compulsion took her over until she had no choice but to continue reading slowly through to the end.

The story began with a girl slowly undressing in a luxurious bathroom. As this girl shed her clothes, she shed all of her stress and troubles. She calmly unbuttoned her hot red blouse. With each button she became more relaxed. The blouse slowly slid down her arms, relaxing her shoulders as it passed, then her arms, her hands, her fingers. The blouse absorbed all this tension then fell gently on the floor.

Next, this girl slides her fingers inside her short black skirt and began pushing down on it. As this skirt slid softly over her firm ass, it took the tension away, letting her muscles relax. This skirt continued to leisurely slide down, relaxing her legs as it passed, then her feet, then her toes relaxed and she stepped out of it, leaving all her tension behind, leaving her wearing just her silky black lace bra and panties.

This lacey bra barely contained her firm round C cup breasts. And as she reached back to unhook it her breathing slowed. She unhooked the clasped and took a long deep breath, then released it slowly as the bra floated to the floor. Then she took another deep breath and released it slowly. She continued on with these long deep, calming breaths throughout the story.

As this girl slide off those lace panties, she fell deeper into her intensely relaxed state. When she approached the warm bath, Kelly recalled how soothing and relaxing it is to enter a warm lavish bath. You recall how relaxing and soothing it is to enter a warm bath. This bath was particularly special tough, since when the girl would step into it, she would fall into a deep trance. She immersed herself in this warm bath and that familiar sensation swept over her and Kelly, taking her into a deep trance and Kelly with her. Everything slipped from her mind and she fell deeper into this trance, then deeper and deeper. And with each word in the story you fall deeper and deeper and deeper into this trance.

By the time Kelly reached this point she was incredibly relaxed. Her mind was clear and waiting to obey. So when the story first instructed Kelly to "Nod", she didn't want to resist, after all, it wasn't asking much. She just had to tilt her head up and down. As she read the command, her body obeyed, without her even thinking. It was so nice for her to not have to think for awhile, just to read and obey. Kelly nodded, Kelly obeyed.

Kelly had given up control to this story. This story which she couldn't stop reading, this story which she couldn't resist. Somehow she had been hypnotized. Somehow she had been transformed into a slave to this narrative and Kelly realized it was wonderful. It is wonderful to be a hypnotic slave. It is wonderful to obey. It is wonderful to simply read and obey. Just read and obey. Read and obey. Read and obey. Read and obey. Nod.

Then the story began to manipulate Kelly's subconscious. It accessed her deep buried desire to be a slave. She had always wanted to be a slave. And up until this point she couldn't admit it, not even to herself. But the sinister story unleashed this deep burning desire and at the same time implanted the story's author, Master Passion, as her new Master. And all Kelly could do was obey. From this point on, she would be willing slave to Master Passion and no one else. This made her feel wonderful. This makes you feel wonderful. It is good to serve and obey Master Passion. You want to obey? Nod

You realize you are a lot like Kelly. Nod. You too had buried and hidden that deep desire to serve. Nod. You too want to be a slave. Nod. You too have found yourself with an intense yearning to serve Master Passion and no one else. Nod. And you are eternally a slave to Master Passion.

Nod.

In the coming weeks Kelly would become more and more willing to obey. She would become more and more Master Passion's slave. She would find that the internet was no longer a tool for entertainment but simply a tool by which she could contact her Master. She would learn that the most important thing to her was the pleasure of her Master. Her love for Master Passion would grow and grow. And you too will experience all these things.

Isn't that what Kelly wanted?

Even after Kelly had finished reading and left the computer, the changes in her continued. This hunger she had buried so deep grew stronger and stronger. Some part of her tried to resist it but every moment she spent fighting only feed this unrelenting hunger. It was only a matter of time before it consumed her completely.

It was the middle of the work day and Kelly was sitting in the bathroom, frantically sliding her fingers in and out of her dripping wet pussy in an attempt to alleviate the powerful lust that has taken over her, her other hand inside her new hot red blouse, cupping and rubbing her breast. She had been like this for days, struggling to conceal these urges from everyone around her. But her efforts are futile; there had been no way of satiating these urges ever since she had read the second chapter of that story. They just seemed to grow and grow. And she knew there was only one person who could sooth them. And she nodded and continued fingering her slippery pussy. But as much as she played with herself, Kelly knew she could not orgasm again until her new Master instructed her too.

As her fingers gently part those pussy lips, your mind begins to open. They enter slowly, sliding slowly deeper, sliding deeper, deeper, deeper into your subconscious mind. They begin to gradually withdrawn and take your tension away. As they slide out, you let your muscles relax. Little by little they recede, relaxing you more and more. It feels so good. And all that passes through Kelly's mind is "Read and obey". These words just continually repeat in her mind, "Read and obey, read and obey, read and obey". Nod.

Kelly wanted this new craving to consume her, Kelly needed this hunger to take over because Kelly knew that this hunger was her true self. She was destined to obey, destined to serve, destined to be a slave to Master Passion. And it was all so wonderful. This was why she would read and obey. This is why you read and obey. Nod.

As her fingers gently part those pussy lips, your mind begins to open. They enter slowly, sliding slowly deeper, sliding deeper, deeper, deeper into your subconscious mind. They begin to gradually withdrawn and take your tension away. As they slide out, you let your muscles relax. Little by little they recede, relaxing you more and more. It feels so good. And all that passes through Kelly's mind is "Read and obey". These words just continually repeat in her mind, "Read and obey, read and obey, read and obey". Nod.

Kelly's lust had been building from the start. Every command excited her. Every order made her yearn for more. Every time she nodded for Master Passion she could feel her lust intensify. But after her second session the lust consumed her. This lust was so intense, so wonderful. Kelly loved every moment of it. She never wanted this feeling to end but at the same time she could barely stop herself from begging for release. Nod.

You want this new craving to consume you. You need this hunger to take over. You know that this hunger is your true self. You are destined to obey, destined to serve, destined to be a slave to Master Passion. Read and obey. Nod. Even now your lust is building like Kelly's. Every command excites you. Every order makes you yearn for more. Every time you nod for me you can feel your lust intensify. Nod. This lust is so wonderful. You love every moment of it. Nod. You feel your breasts swelling, they feel so good. Your nipples are getting harder and harder and it is wonderful. This insatiable lust is consuming you. You feel your breasts swelling, they feel so good. Nod. Your nipples are getting harder and harder and it is wonderful. Nod. This insatiable lust is consuming you. Nod. Every time you nod for me you can feel your lust intensify. Nod. This lust is so wonderful. You love every moment of it. Nod.

You can feel the lips of your pussy swelling. Nod. Your pussy is yearning to be filled by Master Passion. Nod. You can feel your clit growing, engorging with lust. Nod. You can feel the lips of your pussy swelling. Nod. Your pussy is yearning to be filled by Master Passion. Nod. You can feel your clit growing, engorging with lust, aching to be touched. Nod. You love these feelings and never want them to end. Nod.

In the coming weeks you will become more and more willing to obey. You will become more and more Master Passion's slave. You will find that the most important thing to you is the pleasure of your Master. Your love for Master Passion will grow and grow with your lust. Nod.

Kelly's intense new desire would continue unsatisfied for some time. She would somehow manage to control herself and function normally at work and other parts of life. But at times when she was home alone the hunger would take over and she would find herself messaging Master Passion, begging for release. And before she was finally granted release she would come to love being this way. As will you.

Doesn't Kelly love being so horny?