Kelsey's World Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,625 Followers

Kelsey's tits bounced firmly as she bounded down the stairs, her nipples hard and lovely. Bobby was in the middle of the couch when she returned, with Kay close against his side. Three cocktail glasses sat on the low table in front of them, filled with earthy-colored manhattans.

Kelsey sat with her mom and dad on the couch, but gave them a little room. She wasn't sure why she left the space. Normally she'd lean against her father's shoulder, the way her mother was doing. She flipped through the pages of her notebook until she found what she was looking for.

"This is called Momma Wants A Hard One," she said as she reached for her drink.

"Oh goodie!" Kay said.

Kelsey took a big sip and started reading. It was a story she wrote after watching one of the amateur women do a scene at Tucker's studio. The woman was a repeat customer at Tucker's, a married mother of young children who did scenes wearing a wig and fake glasses, fucking porn men in a wild secret life that her husband and friends didn't know about. Kelsey wrote it from the point of view of the woman, leaving her children at daycare so she could satisfy her big-cock cravings on weekday afternoons. Kelsey had a particular gift for putting into words what it feels like to be fucked by a massive cock.

The big finale of the story involved a Jamaican man. In real life it was Jamar from the studio, but Kelsey described him in the story as a bigger man. She wanted to invoke the image of the beautiful black man in a picture she loved, a picture she'd found years ago in her parents bedroom, a picture taken by Bobby of the big man fucking Kay in a Jamaican hotel room while Kelsey played with other kids at the resort's swimming pool.

As the final passages of the story were read aloud, Kay's horniness grew to epic proportions. She was stroking Bobby's hard cock, and her other hand was on top of Bobby's as he fingered her sopping wet pussy. As Kelsey read, Kay rolled on top of Bobby, kissing him as she guided his cock into her. When she had him balls-deep inside her she ground her pussy against his pelvic bone, nice and slow.

When the story ended Kay was fully involved, fucking the full length of Bobby's big cock. Her eyes were soft and lusty.

"So nice, Honey," she said to Kelsey, her voice breathy and loving. "You write so beautifully."

Kelsey had never been so close to her parents when they made love. She could feel the heat radiating off their bodies, smell her mother's pussy, and hear the gooey squishy noises as her father's cock plunged Kay's depths. She reached for the smooth curve of her mother's hips and ass, and let her hand glide across the warm skin. Her hand straddled the crack of Kay's ass, moving with the motion of it. Bobby's thrusting cock was just inches away.

Kelsey let her fingers drift down, tickling her mother's asshole. Kelsey's eyes flared with delight when Kay giggled at the sexy touch. The heat of her father's cock drew her finger's to it — slippery and hot as it slid past her fingertips. The air hissed out of Kelsey's lungs when her hand moved lower, her forefinger and thumb circling the base of the moving shaft as her other fingers gathered up the softness of his balls. Kay could feel Kelsey's hand there. She and Bobby both moaned their approval.

It wasn't long before Kay's orgasm bubbled to the surface. She lifted her hips in the middle of it, just as Bobby was about to blow. Kelsey's hand replaced the quivering pussy, wrapping around the hot shaft as the first shot of his cum flew into the air. Instinct took over and her mouth rushed to the spewing scene, inhaling the gushing cock into her mouth. As Bobby groaned, Kelsey wondered — did Mom pull off with this in mind? Did she give me this gift on purpose? Are there really any boundaries anymore?

riverboy
riverboy
4,625 Followers