Kelsey's World Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,608 Followers

"No, I don't think so," Sharron said. "He's not that bold. I don't think he'll show his face anywhere."

"Be careful, okay?" Bobby said. "We'll set you up with my cellphone number. My office is only two or three miles from your store."

"What did I do to deserve you people?" Sharron said, relaxing into a nice wine buzz.

After the dishwasher was loaded and the kitchen was cleaned up, the first naked person appeared. It was Kay, walking nonchalantly through the house. Sharron was amazed how well her body had held up — forty-one-year-olds aren't supposed to look like they're twenty-eight. She was amazed at how at much she looked like Kelsey's older twin, too. It was uncanny.

"Bobby's wondering what to do," Kay said. "Would you like him to wear a bathing suit?"

"I don't want to disrupt your routine in any way," Sharron said. It was a polite way of saying "I'd love to see your husband naked."

Kay smiled. She knew exactly what Sharron was thinking, and thought it was wonderful. Progress already, she thought. Will our first night together be extra fun, or should we take it slow?

Sharron went to her room before Bobby came down. She was nervous about looking at him too much when he walked through the house, so she took that awkwardness out of the equation and disappeared for a few minutes. Alone in her room she faced another dilemma. Would she have the nerve to walk out to the pool naked? The answer was no. The best she could manage was what Kelsey had suggested — a shirt of some sort, and panties.

She was decently trimmed down below. Not fancy sexy or anything, but enough to wear her bikini at the lake without embarrassment. Panties were a different story. Most of hers were decidedly conservative, leaning toward the grannie-panty side of things. She had three pair that were better looking, but all were thin and cut lower across the belly than her bikini, well below her bellybutton, and showed a bit of well-trimmed hair. She didn't know if it was the wine or what, but she decided it looked kind of sexy.

The only shirt she had with her that would work was a white tank top. She'd only worn it as an undershirt, when she wanted a little more coverage under something that was a little see-through. Pulling it on alone with no bra and the sexy panties gave her a "No way!" feeling that she knew she'd have to shake. Everyone else would be stark naked for goodness sake, so she should be able to deal with what she had. Thank God for good wine, she said to herself as she left her room.

Walking through a strange house with so little on was an odd kind of thrill, but nothing like what she felt when the pool came into view through the open french doors. The girls were both in the water, but Bobby was sitting on the pool's edge, dripping wet. His hair was slick and shiny, and it was Sharron's first look at the rest of him —beautifully tanned and hairier than she'd imagined, but somehow just right. He was a lovely specimen, with firm looking shoulders and a flat tummy. His thighs looked powerful sitting on the concrete, and his dark pubes made Sharron's pulse jump. She could only see the very top of his cock, but it was enough.

"Is there any more wine?" she yelled from inside the door.

Instead of an answer, she was horrified to see Bobby stand up. He grabbed a towel for a quick dry off. She thought for sure he'd tie it around himself, but he tossed it on a chair.

"Let me show you where we keep it," he said when he walked in, his nice cock swaying softly between his perfect, hairy legs.

Sharron let him walk past her. She had no choice — her feet felt like they were glued to the floor.

"It's in this pantry here," he said. Not much other than the sight of his beautiful, still-wet ass was making it into Sharron's brain. "The corkscrew's in the drawer here." He opened another big bottle of the tasty, inexpensive wine, and reached into the cupboard. "We use plastic cups when we're by the pool. Is that all right?"

"Oh. Yeah. Sure," Sharron said, finally getting her brain in gear.

"Might as well bring the bottle out," he said, gathering four plastic cups in his fingers.

Yes, might as well, Sharron thought. She fought the instinct to look at his cock, instead looking rather ridiculous staring into Bobby's eyes.

"The water feels awesome tonight," he said, hoping Sharron would jump in and make her clothes all clingy and see-through. He loved seeing a woman like that. The thought plumped his cock a little. Sharon saw it in her peripheral vision, but decided it was her imagination. She followed him through the french doors to the quickly darkening evening, trying to keep her mind, and her eyes, off his ass.

"Do you swim often at Sandgrass Pond?" Kay asked when Sharron reached the poolside.

"I do. I was thinking earlier, that place is the only thing I'll miss about my marriage."

"You know," Bobby said, "there may be something in New York law that says property has to be split up. Is the camp worth less than your house?"

"Maybe," Sharron said. "It's just a run-down little place."

"You'll need to get a lawyer right away, like tomorrow," Bobby said. "You could ask him about it."

"I guess. I don't want any trouble. I just want out."

Bobby sat in a chair close to the pool. Sharron couldn't help but glance that way from time to time. The sight of him was just too compelling, sitting so relaxed, not blatantly spread to the world, just comfortable looking, and on view for anyone who wanted to look.

Sharron poured herself some wine. "I hope you don't think I'm a lush," she said. "It just tastes so good tonight, with all the stress."

"Pour me one too, Honey," Kay said.

"Me three," Kelsey smiled.

"Bobby?" Sharron asked. It gave her another chance to sneak a glance at...all of him.

"No thanks," he said.

"Bobby's more of a cocktail guy," Kay said. "He made us some manhattans last night that were to die for."

"Really?" Sharron said. "I'd love to try one, but, I should stick with wine tonight or I'll get a headache."

"Manhattans tomorrow then," Bobby said. Sharron smiled. She felt like she'd found a new family.

She handed out the drinks and sat on the edge of the pool, with her long legs dangling in the water. Feeling the cool of the concrete through her thin panties reminded her of what she had on. It felt wonderfully risqué to sit around in the evening like that, amongst three naked people no less. Cooler air was settling into the old apple orchard they were in the middle of, and Sharron's skin responded with goosebumps and hard nipples. She glanced down at the thinner body she'd worked so hard on and suddenly felt sexy as hell. Time to get wet, she thought. Damn the torpedoes, I'm doin' this!

She pushed off with her arms and slipped into the warm water. It was the deep end and she went under, coming up with her hands flinging her hair back, smoothing it. The water felt like pure luxury.

She wiped the water from her eyes and noticed Kelsey walking up the steps at the shallow end of the pool, long hair plastered to her back, water dripping from her fingertips. The droplets on her perfect little ass sparkled like diamonds. She walked behind her father's chair and gave his shoulders a massage. It was a whole new world to Sharron.

Kay swam to the ladder and climbed out, looking as lovely and magical as her daughter. She dried her face and chest with a towel and picked up her cup for a swig of wine. She looked up at the emerging stars in the darkening sky.

"Night Swimming. Remember that R.E.M. song?" Kay asked no one in particular, still gazing at the sky. "That was my favorite song the year Bobby and I met at college.

"Oh, I loved R.E.M.," Sharron said. "They were big when I was in school too."

Thinking about the old days and wanting a cup of wine in her hand made Sharron loose track of things. She climbed up the ladder and smoothed her hair, squeezing some water out of it.

"Damn, girl! You look good!" Kay said as she looked over Sharron's dripping body. The panties and little white tanktop had gone translucent and were clinging to her like a second skin, giving a sexy, filtered view of her nicely trimmed pubes and her hard nipples. She tried to lessen the effect by drying herself with a towel, but it didn't help much.

"Well it looks like Bobby approves," Kay said, noticing her husband's growing erection. "I'm sorry Sharron, that's not something a guest should have to see."

"I don't mind," Sharron said, trying to act casual while her heart pounded in her chest. Bobby was a grower, and she was astonished how big it was getting. "I mean, it's good for a girl's self confidence, don't you think?"

"You're right about that," Kay said. "Makes me feel ten years younger when a man gets hard for me." She looked at her husband. "Bobby...down boy."

"You're a bad daddy," Kelsey said, smiling mischievously as she finished up the shoulder massage.

Bobby dove in the water, not so much to cool down, more to get what he knew would be an ongoing problem out of Sharron's view. He didn't want to traumatize her on her first night with them.

Sharron rubbed as much moisture out of her shirt and panties as she could, but it was a losing battle. She ended up thinking the way she looked was a perfect compromise —not naked, but not really hiding much either. She relaxed into it all nicely as she sipped her wine.

"I think it's warmer in the water," Kay said. "Let's bring our wine."

She walked down the steps into the shallow end. Kelsey and Sharron followed. In water just above their waists they gathered, Kelsey and Sharron leaning against the wall. A sudden bit of honest curiosity burst from Sharron's lips...

"So tell me about swinging."

"What would you like to know, Honey?" Kay asked.

"Oh, I don't know. Is it like...parties?"

"It can be," Kay said. "Or it can be more intimate. Two couples out to dinner, and back to one of the houses for a little fun. I like both, but the parties are a blast."

"My sweet wife is an orgy lover," Bobby said, coming to a stop right next to the girls after a slow swim. He leaned against the wall next to Kelsey, slicking back his dripping hair with his hand. Sharron liked that he had a full head of hair. So many men in their forties didn't.

"How many people do you know?"

"Swinger friends?" Kay asked. "Oh, gosh, hundreds over the years I guess. Right here in town, maybe...let's see...seven or eight couples? Does that sound right, Honey?"

"Yeah, I think so," Bobby said. "It's a smallish town, so that's doing pretty good around here."

"And there's Tucker and Marsha," Kay said. "They're close enough they can drive over. He's Kelsey's old boss, from the studio."

"Oh, really? What kind of studio?" Sharron asked Kelsey.

"Oh," Kay said. "Have I put my foot in it, Honey?"

"No, that's okay Mom," Kelsey said. "It just hasn't come up yet I guess. I was a porn performer to work my way through college," she told Sharron. "Videos on a website. Tucker's Studio. Have you heard of it?"

"No, I haven't. I don't...watch a lot," Sharron said. "My goodness, you just get more and more interesting, don't you."

"Kelsey won awards for her work," Kay said proudly. "She was onstage at a big awards banquet in Las Vegas. Three times."

"Why doesn't that surprise me?" Sharon said, smiling.

"Her very first scene won Most Promising Newcummer," Kay said.

"C, U, M, M, E, R," Bobby said with a smile. Sharron giggled.

"You cum nice too, Sharron," Kelsey said. "All the boys think so."

Sharron blushed deep red, and her nipples sprung back to life.

"Kelsey, think before you talk, Honey," Kay said to her daughter. "Maybe you've had enough wine."

"What!" Kelsey said, surprised by her mother's reaction. "I thought we were talkin' about stuff!"

"We are. It's fine, Kelsey," Sharron said. "I started it after all. I'm glad you think I...do that. I can use the confidence boost from knowing things like that."

"If I can speak freely," Bobby said, "maybe I can boost your confidence a little more. Your tits look just spectacular in that shirt."

"My goodness," Kay said. "It seems my family is out of control."

Sharron giggled again. Kelsey's world was magic indeed.

The smell of coffee and toasting bagels greeted Sharron as she walked down the big staircase the next morning. She'd turned in early the night before, exhausted from all that had happened that day. The long sleep did her good — she felt like a new woman.

"Am I over-dressed?" she asked. An amazed smile crinkled her face when the scene sunk in. It was like a nudist Norman Rockwell illustration — three stunningly attractive naked people eating breakfast at a table in a lovely country kitchen. Sunlight streamed in through mullioned windows.

"Would you like some eggs, Honey, or just a bagel?" Kay asked.

"I'm trying to stick with just fruit for breakfast," Sharron said. "Gotta work on this belly if I'm gonna be...showing it."

"Your belly's lovely, Honey," Kay said. "We've got some nice melon, and peaches and bananas. None of it's local yet. Oh, we've got some blueberries, too. Those are from down the street."

"Perfect," Sharron said. "I'll be kicking in for the groceries. Don't worry about that."

"We're not worried, Honey."

Sharron felt a bit out of place in her bathrobe, but she was naked underneath. She wouldn't do that staying with other people. Baby steps, she thought to herself. Maybe I'll get there.

As she was pouring her coffee, facing away from everybody, she loosened her robe. A little glimpse might be fun, she thought.

"What time do you have to be at work," Kelsey asked.

"Nine most days. I'm the manager, did I tell you that? The owner's really nice. We hit it off good right from the beginning."

"Oh, that's wonderful," Kay said. "A good work environment's so important. Especially now, with all you're going through."

"Yes," Sharron said. She was trying to maintain the conversation, but a sudden urge to fuck Bobby was trying to derail things.

She shifted in her chair, moving her shoulders to loosen her robe some more. When she lifted her coffee mug and moved her hand to her fork the deed was done — the top of her robe gaped open, giving Bobby a view inside.

"I really love the work," she said. "It's all women's clothes. We're very selective with what we take. Mostly designer label items."

"I'm sure you're very good at it," Bobby said, with the hint of a smile. "You seem to be the kind of women who would...enjoy it."

"Good Lord," Kay said to Sharron. "My husband's off the rails again. I knew this would happen as soon as I saw you. He's insatiable for attractive older women. Not that you're much older. You better brace yourself, he won't be back to normal until he's had you."

Sharron didn't know what to think. It was a conversation unlike any she'd had with a woman. It seemed like she was barreling headlong into sex with Kay's husband, but she wasn't sure. She knew nothing of swinger protocol, and she didn't even know if the signals she was getting were right, although they seemed unmistakable.

"Those manhattans tonight should be fun," Kay said. "You ready, Honey?"

Sharron's lungs lost all their air. She was reading the signals right. Cocktail hour was going to be...interesting.

"You guys, I forgot to look at Koop's website yesterday," Kelsey said. "Wanna see?"

"Who's Koop?" Sharron asked. She was in her work clothes in the kitchen. Bobby had just come home from work too.

"He's a friend of mine. Mom and Daddy bought my Jeep from him. I did some modeling for him last week, for his advertising."

"Horny boys buy Jeeps," Bobby chuckled.

"Daddy!" Kelsey protested, but she knew it was true.

She walked around showing everyone the images on the iPad, flipping through web pages of the various Jeeps for sale. Kelsey was in the first picture of every listing, looking spectacular in her little bikinis and lingerie.

"Would it be weird if I said you're the best looking girl I've ever seen?" Sharron asked.

Kelsey giggled. "I'm not!"

"Believe it, sweetheart," Bobby said. "It's true. Your Mom's right there with you, though."

"I couldn't agree more," Sharron said. Her eyes twinkled as they looked at Kay. It surprised her, but she suddenly wondered if Kay's pussy was as sweet tasting as Kelsey's.

"My, my," Kay said. "Don't you just love sexual tension? Why don't you two get more comfortable, and we'll have some dinner."

Bobby and Sharron went upstairs to their rooms, both feeling like they'd like to find the nearest bed and let 'er rip.

Bobby stripped, as usual. Sharron put on lingerie she'd bought on her lunch hour — a super sexy see-through lace bra, and matching panties and garter belt. She wondered if everyone would think she was trying too hard when she pulled on the sheer stockings, but then she remembered Kelsey, the do-what-you-want-as-long-as-it's-sexy girl.

"I hope you don't mind that I dressed for dinner," she said when she nervously entered the kitchen.

"Oh! My! God!" Kay said. "I want to fuck you right now! Did you bring that? Where did you get that?"

Bobby's cock firmed up, but he was able to control it, just barely, leaving it at a long, thick, forty-five-degree angle. Sharon was thrilled.

"You've got sweet nipples," Kelsey said when she saw them harden. "Mom says girls like us should let 'em show under our clothes. You shouldn't hide those."

Sharron smiled, and then a giggle broke free. "I could use a drink," she said.

"Bobby's gonna get you loopy with manhattans," Kay said. "I'm just warnin' 'ya."

"You don't mind?" Sharron said.

"Mind?" Kay said. "I'm joinin' in, Honey!"

Kelsey smiled from the other side of the room. She could tell the melting pot was at full temperature. Sharron's wild side was ready to bust out and meet Bobby and Kay's.

Sharron was a one type of alcohol a night kind of gal. Deviating from that always gave her a headache. So Bobby mixed a pitcher of manhattans as an aperitif. There would be another, bigger one for the digestif right after dinner. The main course was one of Kay's specialties — Chicken Piccata.

Sharron started giggling halfway though the meal. Eating a deliciously prepared meal in the sexiest lingerie she'd ever worn while gazing at four of the worlds best tits was too much for her. Kay wasn't kidding when she said Bobby's drinks would make her loopy. Manhattans weren't no wine.

Just before desert Sharron unhooked her bra, slipping it off when there were no eyes on her. Bobby and Kelsey were aware she was doing it, but Kay was taken by surprise.

"You sneaky girl!" Kay said when she noticed. "Are you happy Bobby? See what you've done?"

"I blame my sweet daughter," Bobby said.

"Nice," Kelsey said. "I'll take the blame for something like this any day."

Sharron giggled. She'd been more giggly the last few days than she had in years. It felt good to be so lighthearted, especially about something like nudity. She wasn't exactly comfortable yet — her heart was racing and she was blushing like a schoolgirl, but she'd done it. Her breasts were bare at the dinner table at a friend's house. It was a milestone that was definitely worth a giggle.

She would have giggled even more if she'd seen Bobby's cock, hard and throbbing below the tabletop. She imagined it, as if she had x-ray eyes, but even she would have been surprised to see just how big and hard it really was.

All during dessert — a chilled pudding cake Kay had made from scratch — Sharron was focused on her posture. She wasn't used to sitting up straight, tits out, the way younger women did so naturally. Forty-seven years, and a long, sad marriage had slumped her a little. So she took her cue from Kelsey and Kay and tried to sit up proud.

riverboy
riverboy
4,608 Followers