Kelsey's World Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, girl!" Kay said. "That look on your face. I want some of that."

Josh was groaning even more than Sharron. The feeling was every bit as good as he remembered. His hips were moving. He was all the way in. The heat and tightness were nearly overwhelming. His body started to move together with Sharron's, like a dance.

"Ohhh! Goood Goddd!" she grunted.

Sweat trickled down her sides and between her tits. Ever muscle in her body was on alert, tense, as if she was a spring ready to recoil.

"Daddy, fuck this girl," Kelsey said. She'd purposely set things up so Josh's legs hung off the edge of the bed and Sharron's pussy was right there, reachable. Bobby smiled.

He got into position, leaning in, pressing the cock Sharron loved into her pussy, an inch at a time. He was halfway in with half to go. Sharron grunted again, loud and guttural. Words failed her.

"Those are some big cocks, Sharron," Kelsey said. "You're hard-core!"

"Just watching it's enough to make me feel it," Kay said, her voice breathy as her fingers played in her pussy.

Bobby started thrusting. Sharron's grunting rose to guttural screams that filled the room.

"Kiss her, Honey," Kay said to him. "I love it when she screams in your mouth."

Josh was moaning, thrusting slowly up into Sharron's ass. He held her up with his slippery, sweaty hands on her sides. He pushed her forward a little so Bobby could kiss her. Her animalistic screams were muffled but leaking out, sounding wild and raw.

Bobby was hitting bottom with each thrust. He had hold of her hips, his big hands clamped tight on her soft flesh, lifting her and dropping her as he fucked, to give Josh a longer stroke up into her ass.

"Fffuuckk!" Josh cried out. Sharron's ass was a thing of wonder.

"Fuckin' hot," Kelsey said quietly, mesmerized by the sights and sounds.

The burning, sloppy kiss went on through it all. Sharron wasn't really kissing, she was too far gone to perform even the simplest task, but her mouth was open and Bobby was in there, his tongue working in the screaming, wet opening. As the wild threeway reached its zenith he was nearly screaming, too, and so was Josh. Sharron convulsed into a string of orgasms. Josh lost it, and Bobby did too, both of them pumping her full.

It was a going away party for Sharron, but she wished she could stay forever.

That same night, Ryan and Margie had friends over for drinks and a game of Trivial Pursuit. They'd met Alicia and Joey a few years back on a day-long bus trip, a wine tasting tour of New York's Finger Lakes vineyards. They weren't the very best of friends — it wasn't a 'comfort each other in the bad times' kind of relationship — but they always enjoyed each others company. Laughs abounded, and topics of conversation often veered to the risqué. Ryan and Margie often had better than average sex after they'd spent an evening with Alicia and Joey. They didn't really talk about why that was, but they both knew.

The drinks always flowed easily when the two couples got together. Sometimes it was wine, but Margie loved beer. She loved trying new craft brews, and the Dogfish Head Ale she was drinking that evening had quite a kick to it. It didn't take long for her to get a little loopy. Later on in the evening she was floating on the buzz.

"You guys haven't heard about our new neighbors, have you?" she asked.

"Your dad got new tenants?" Alicia said.

"Yup," Margie smirked. "They don't wear clothes."

"Let me guess..." Joey said, "...they're wrinkled up, hunched over and ugly, right?"

Alicia looked unconvinced. "What do you mean they don't wear clothes? For real?"

"Totally real," Margie said, her liquored-up tongue starting to blur her L's a little.

"Have you seen them?" Alicia asked Ryan.

"I actually have," he said, "and they're very much the opposite of wrinkled up, hunched over and ugly."

Alicia's eyes were big with intrigue. "What the heck got into your dad renting to them? Did he know?"

"Not a clue," Margie said. "He still doesn't know. It's gonna be hilarious when he shows up there some day and finds them like that. I mean, they're smokin' hot young girls."

"Young girls?"

"Well, young women," Margie said. "They're, like, twenty-two I think."

"Holy shit!" Joey said. "Naked, smokin' hot twenty-two year-old girls moved in next door to you? That's like...guys dream about stuff like that! It sounds like the set-up for a porn movie!"

Margie eyes twinkled and she smiled mischievously. "It's exactly like a porn movie."

"Okay," Ryan intervened, "I think you've had enough of the Dogfish. Back to Budweiser for you."

"Hey! I'm just drinkin'!"

Ryan smiled at Margie. "Okay. If you want to give away the family secrets..."

"It's not family secrets!" she protested. "So we went to an orgy. Big deal!"

"Oh my God!" Alicia gasped. "You guys...really did that?"

Ryan shook his head in disbelief at what Margie had said. Margie looked a little surprised at herself, too, but she was glad it was out there.

"You guys ever...do anything like that?" she asked.

"No!" Alicia said, looking like it was a crazy question. "So let me get this straight — girls who don't wear clothes move in next door, and they invite you to an orgy, and you just go?"

"Sort of. I guess," Margie said, sounding like the idea confused her, too.

"You let Ryan do that? With three naked girls? That live next door?"

"They're very unthreatening," Margie said.

"Holy shit!" Alicia chuckled. "I mean I knew you guys were fun, but..."

Margie smiled. "So you think it sounds fun?"

Ryan and Joey looked on in disbelief at the unexpected conversation.

"Was it?" Alicia asked, smiling slyly.

A big smile overtook Margie's face. She glanced at Ryan. "It was fuckin' amazing, right baby?"

"Kinda the best thing ever," Ryan said, smiling like a goofy kid.

"Shit!" Alicia said. She looked at Joey, but he didn't know what to say.

"You guys want in?" Margie asked. A jolt of adrenaline hit her when she realized the big question had left her lips.

Joey was silent, waiting with bated breath for Alicia to respond. Ryan was on pins and needles, too. Alicia was his fantasy girl. Was she about to open the door a crack? Or maybe more?

"Can you do that? Do they invite people they don't know?" Alicia asked.

The men held their breath. It wasn't a yes, but it wasn't a no.

"I think they're pretty much open to anything," Margie said. "They're just young and easygoing."

"So you're going to...do it again?" Alicia asked. She still sounded like she didn't quite believe the whole thing.

"Maybe," Margie said. Her eyes showed the excitement of just the thought of it.

Alicia had the same look in her eyes, and Joey did, too. It all made Margie horny. She took a big swig of her strong beer. With everything out in the open, and no one shying away, she decided to try and get something in motion before anyone could back out. She knew Ryan would be into it — they had a running joke about how he found Alicia attractive. And Margie had never admitted it, but she thought Joey was a super sexy hunk of man, too.

Margie went to get her phone out of her purse, stopping to get another bottle of the strong, flavorful beer out of the fridge. She sat back down with the others and typed out a text to Kelsey.

"Who are you texting?" Ryan asked.

Margie didn't answer, but the smirk on her face gave him a pretty good idea.

Hi Kelsey. What's up?

"What just happened?" Alicia asked when Margie sent the text.

Margie smiled. "Just a feeler, to help you decide."

"Decide what?"

"Whether we're gonna be modern fun people or old fogeys," Joey smiled.

"Holy shit!" Alicia said. "How did we get into this?"

Margie's phone chimed with a text from Kelsey...

Having a going away party for my friend. She's having an awesome time. You ever try DP?

Margie wondered what DP was. She thought maybe it was a kind of liquor.

I don't know. If it's good I'll try anything. Hey, just wondering, would it be all right if Ryan and I bring two friends to your next party?

Sure!!!! That sounds so fun!!!!

Thanks Kel. We'll talk later.

See ya Honey. :-)

"You're in," Margie said. "If you wanna be."

Alicia and Joey's faces showed confused excitement. They didn't say anything.

"Does that mean we're in, too?" Ryan asked. "We're doin' it again?"

"Don't you want too?"

"Yeah! But...holy shit Margie!"

"You guys..." Margie said to Alicia and Joey, "...it's just the most incredible..." She let the drunk thought trail off into everyone's liquored-up imagination and took another big swig of beer. "Fuck, this stuff's got a kick!" she said.

Ryan laughed. "You're just figuring that out? After organizing an orgy for us all?"

Margie laughed. "It's like Kelsey says...Life's to short to worry about it."

"Is Kelsey one of the neighbors?" Alicia asked.

"Yup," Margie said, her voice starting to slur a little more. "The cutest little hottie you ever saw. Red hair and big tits. You should see her fuck all the guys..."

"Fffuuckk!" Alicia exclaimed quietly. "Jesus Margie! What are you gonna do when your dad finds out about all this!"

"I tol ya! Life's too short!"

12