Kelsey's World Ch. 23

Story Info
New beginnings for old relationships.
2.9k words
4.71
25.3k
13
0

Part 23 of the 42 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,576 Followers

"I was just wondering," Austin asked quietly, "Is Barbi still around? I thought maybe she was, like, just passing through or something."

Barbara was caught off guard. "No, she's...she lives...right down the hall. You should...stop and see her sometime. She's shy, but...I know she'd like it." Barbara's heart was racing. She felt so warm and tingly she wondered if her blood had boiled. "You liked her?" she asked.

"Sure. What guy wouldn't?"

"That's sweet," she said. "You say the nicest things." She nervously fumbled with her purse. "I'm gonna be late for work..."

"Okay, Mom. Tell her...I might stop by tonight. Are you wearing your sexy underwear to work?"

Barbara looked stunned, by both of the things he'd said. "Does that girl of yours tell you everything?"

"She can't help it, I think."

He and Barbara both smiled. Kelsey had succeeded in lightening the mood even when she wasn't there. Barb unfastened two buttons at the top of her dentist office uniform dress, giving Austin a peek at the low-cut lacy bra inside, an unlined one that you could see her dark nipples through. "I only wear things like this when I feel sexy," she said, giving him a twinkly eyed look that let him know it was because of everything that had happened between them over the weekend. She rose up on her tiptoes and gave him a soft kiss on the cheek — for all her leggy looks, Austin still had a few inches on her.

As she drove away, she wondered about the craziness of hiding behind the Barbi persona to do something she shouldn't be doing. Then she thought about Kelsey's mantra — it's all good, just have fun and enjoy it.

Alicia drove over to the farm for lunch. She had Mondays off, and was eager to talk to Margie about everything, even though she knew it would be awkward. Ryan would be there too. She always loved seeing him in his work clothes at the farm, all dirty and muscly. Seeing him like that two days after they'd fucked each other so thoroughly would be...interesting.

Margie greeted her on the front porch and they hugged, longer than usual.

"Ryan's out getting supplies," Margie said. "He said you and I should talk alone, but I think he was nervous about seeing you."

"Uh oh," Alicia said, fearing the worst. "Should I be worried? Are we okay?"

"We're fine! Really!"

"It was so odd driving past the girls' house just now."

"Good memories, I hope?"

Alicia smiled a shy smile. Margie smiled, too, and ushered her inside. "I was worried our friendship would change, but this feels the same," Margie said. "Want a beer?"

"One of your home brews? Sure! I know what you mean, though. I was so nervous driving over here."

"Seeing the guys might be strange."

"Yeah," Alicia said, glad that Ryan had bolted.

"So...we kinda...did a lot of stuff, with each other."

Alicia took a big swig of beer and smiled. "The kids call it fucking, I think."

"I know! Isn't that weird? Did they used to call girl stuff that when we were younger?"

"Was there even girl stuff when we were younger? I heard about it at college, but I never saw anything. It always seemed like something that wasn't real."

"I don't know how Kelsey and those girls live together," Margie said. "Do you think they just wear each other out constantly? I'd be sore."

Alicia giggled nervously and took another sip of her beer.

"So...wanna talk about...the big stuff?" Margie asked.

"We should...I think," Alicia said, looking shy.

"Ryan told me that you guys talked about...continuing."

Alicia looked horrified. "I didn't mean just him and me!"

"Oh, no, I know you meant all of us," Margie said.

"If you think it's horrible, it's fine. We can forget it."

"We're both in, if you guys are. We decided being swingers is too much fun to say no to."

"Really?" Alicia said, looking surprised. "Joey and I...we want to, too, but I didn't think you guys would want to."

Margie smiled. "Why, 'cause we're old stick-in-the-mud farmers?"

"No, nothing like that. It just seemed...to good to be true, I guess. It's not exactly normal."

"No, it's not," Margie said. "But who cares, right? Plenty of people do it."

"You guys are old hands. Twice now!"

"Oh, God, can you imagine if my father found out? We gotta keep this big-time under our hats, okay?"

"Absolutely! Here's to fun secrets!" Alicia said, clicking beer bottles with Margie. Both of them were starting to get that warm, full-body tingle that goes with horny thoughts.

"I'm surprised at you," Margie said. "I thought you be a little more weirded out by all this."

"I know. Joey asked me if I'm on Xanax," Alicia smiled. "I don't know what it is. I guess I saw the light or something."

"Kelsey's house can do that to a girl. I felt sooo different after the first time. It was kinda life changing. Ryan thought so, too."

"Did he? Yeah, I know what you mean though."

"So, I've been thinking about it," Margie said. "Should we, like, stick to a schedule and indulge once a month or something? What do you think?"

"I don't know..." Alicia said. "Just deciding to do more was about the limit of my brain power. I hadn't really thought about the details."

"I have a feeling Ryan would think once a month was too long to wait," Margie said. She felt that way, too. She was hoping to feel Joey's fat cock in her, and his big hands on her tits, more often than that.

"Really?" Alicia said. She was quietly thrilled that Ryan would be eager. She was eager, too, but tried not to show it.

"Yeah, you know how guys are," Margie said.

"Yeah," Alicia said.

Both the women wondered if the other knew how much they wanted to go wild again, the way they had the other night. The four-way action they ended the night with at Kelsey's party was the closest to heaven any of them had ever been.

"We could maybe do something at our place this week," Alicia said. "Is that too soon?"

Margie's heart pounded. She wanted to pounce on the opportunity, but tried to act casual. "Maybe, but... yeah, why not. It might be good to get things started, before we chicken out."

"Okay," Alicia said. She was doing her best to act casually, too, but her heart was trying to leap out of her chest. "Friday?" she said, wishing she'd said "right now?" or "tonight?" instead.

"Yeah, we're free Friday," Margie said. Like Alicia, she wished it was sooner. The memory of how full Joey had filled her was powerfully strong.

"Should you check with Ryan?"

Margie smiled. "Are you kidding? Have you looked at yourself lately?"

Alicia looked down at her beer. She was thrilled again, and Margie could see it. Margie had hoped Alicia and Joey would fit in at Kelsey's party. She never dreamed it would be the start of what was happening.

Barbara heard the front door open. The nervous energy she'd been dealing with all evening came to a head — she could barely breathe. Austin's shift at the Sports Center had ended two hours ago, and she'd been holed up in her room with a book, listening for every little sound, reading in fits and starts, with no idea of what she would do when her boy got home. When she heard Kelsey's voice she didn't know what to think. Would there be a three-way again? Did Austin think that would be easier?

Barbara's heart sunk when the two of them went into his room and closed the door. It shouldn't have been heartbreaking. She shouldn't even have been thinking of the alternatives, but she had been. When she heard the sounds of sex it was even worse. She scolded herself for being bothered as much as she was, and even slapped herself at one point.

When she'd finally resigned herself to the obvious, she found herself even more curious than usual about the sexual goings on. She tried to read, but the distraction was just too great. For almost two hours she listened, daydreamed, and drifted in and out of a nearly psychedelic daze.

Austin and Kelsey giggled their way down the hall when they'd spent their sexual energy. Barb was half asleep, but their voices roused her. The door to her bedroom was open a few inches. She could hear them pretty clearly in the darkly quiet house.

"Your mom's light's on, but she must be asleep. Do you think she would have come over and played with us?" Kelsey asked, wondering if the Barbi persona would continue.

"No, I don't think so," Austin said.

"That was so hot yesterday. That look on her face was so beautiful when your cum was all over her hand."

"I don't know how you got her to do it," Austin said.

"I didn't get her to do anything. It was just a big rollin' ball that I got outta the way of."

Austin looked confused.

"Destiny, Honey. It's the way it was meant to be. Some people love each other that way. It's all good."

Barbara's heart sang at Kelsey's words. The redheaded sprite was like a guru, or at least Barbara's half asleep mind thought so.

"Is she still gettin' with Richie?" Kelsey asked.

"Yeah, about once a week or so."

"You keepin' track?"

"No! I don't mind. She's happier than I can ever remember."

Barbara smiled. She wondered if she should turn out her reading light, but thought the kids might see and know she was listening.

"I love that she's happy. Sharron is, too," Kelsey said. "It's so cool when older women find their sexiness again. What did you think of Margie and Alicia? They're, like, almost forty I think. I got the feeling they were gettin' it on like never before."

"Yeah. They're fun. Alicia's hot."

"Her ass, right?" Kelsey said. "Wicked, wicked ass. Our group's got the best asses. Even Erin's big one's hot. All jiggly and stuff."

Austin smiled.

"Your mom's is hot, too. I love the way her pussy looks when she's up on her knees. You like it too, don't you?"

"Yeah," Austin said shyly.

"So I guess that's like our signature, of our club," Kelsey said. "The best doggie-style asses in the county."

Austin giggled.

"We got the best cocks, too," she said. "Remember your mom with Joshy? That was hot."

Barbara smiled. Josh's cock was a lot like Austin's, and she'd had an orgasm that shook her like train wreck.

"That was your first time seein' her like that, right?" Kelsey asked. "Fuck, what a memory that's gonna be! Wow, you're all hard again, Honey! Sorry. I really gotta go. I'm gonna be wiped out at work tomorrow. I'll do you extra good after, okay?"

The silence told Barbara they were kissing. She imagined Kelsey's hand holding Austin's hard cock. Her eyes were wide and her heart pounded as her ears scanned the silence for some clues. It seemed like forever, but she heard the front door open, and close. She took the opportunity to switch off her reading light, casting her room in deep, dark shadows from the light in Richie's room leaking around her slightly open door. Austin's steps came closer, pausing in the hallway. The silence was deafening.

"Barbi? Are you asleep?"

Austin's voice was barely above a whisper, but Barbara heard it like a gunshot.

"Yes. Is that you Austin?"

"It's me. Would you...like a little company?"

Barbara sat up in her bed and switched on the reading light that was clamped to the headboard above her shoulder. It lit her like a femme fatale in a film noir movie, her big tits casting dark, angular shadows across her. The black plunge-neck teddy she'd chosen for Barbi looked like it was made for that kind of mysterious light.

"Come in," she said softly.

Austin pushed the door open. He was dimly lit, almost in silhouette, but Barbara could see him clearly. Her heart skipped a beat and all the breath left her lungs when his nakidity sunk into her brain, his half-hard cock hanging low, seemingly halfway to his knees. He looked as perfect to her as any living thing ever had.

Her mind was spinning furiously as she watched the big cock rise a little. She was thinking of, and discarding, so many things to say — 'Barbi's been jealous', 'Barbi was hoping you'd stop by', 'You look like you're really happy to see Barbi!'

She was glad she was smart enough to not say any of those goofy things. Not that time anyway, the first time, when serious business was on the line. If there was a next time, and a time after that, then she'd let herself get frisky and fun.

She ultimately decided on silence, and Austin did, too. His cock continued to rise as he stepped into the room — it was rock hard and reaching toward the ceiling when he arrived at her bedside. Barbara's mind was fuzzy, and she was operating on pure instinct at that point — a beautiful, desirable naked man was in her bedroom, so she reached for the cock she hungered for. A few seconds later it was in her mouth. Barbara could smell, and taste, Kelsey on it.

It wasn't long before heavy breathing drowned out the ticking of the clock, and then soft moans mingled with the breathing sounds. It was gentle lovemaking, with the emphasis on love.

Austin's body was moving fluidly, the way the girls loved. His hands went from Barb's soft hair to her shoulders, and his hips slowly fucked her mouth. He hadn't touched her tits since he was a young boy, so the slow movement of his warm hand onto and under the plunging neckline of the lacy teddy was a groan inducing moment for both mother and son. After a few moments to get used to things, Barbara helped things along by pushing the spaghetti straps off of her shoulders, baring her lovely, hard-nippled breasts.

Barb looked up into Austin's eyes often as she worked her magic on his throbbing cock, her beautiful eyes looking like dark pools of pure love. She wondered if he would cum in her mouth for the first time, but then she remembered his two hour session with Kelsey, and how Kelsey had told her that after Austin cums he can just go, and go, and go. Barb had witnessed his nearly unbelievable stamina firsthand, at the party.

After an exquisitely long, sensual blowjob, mother and son found themselves naked on a bed together for the first time. The teddy had been discarded. Hot flesh was all that remained. Their bodies rolled, instinctually, into a position Barbara had never been in before — man on top sixty-nine. In one, life-changing instant Austin buried his face in his mother's pussy, and drank from her very essence.

Barbara was nearly overcome. Instinct kicked in again — a sudden powerful desire to lick and taste every square inch of Austin's manliness. With his rock-hard cock in her sweaty hand, she gently sucked his tight young balls into her mouth, rolling them around in the warm wetness with her tongue. They slipped out, wet on her chin, and her hungry, moaning mouth devoured the tenderness all around them. When her exploring tongue reached his asshole he groaned, vibrating his pleasure into Barb's pussy. She stayed there, tonguing his most private hole, so he pulled at her long legs, opening her up wide so he could tongue her dark hole, too. He raised his hips, drawing a whimper of disappointment from Barb when she lost contact, but she was rewarded by the huge cock hovering over her mouth before it plunged straight down into it. She tipped her head back to open her throat a little, and took him deep.

Barb loved the feeling. Having her head pinned to the mattress by a huge cock played right into her love of bondage. She loved it so much she wondered why no man had ever done it to her before. Her hands caressed Austin's muscular thighs while he mouth-fucked and pussy-licked her to gargley, gagging bliss.

After that there was nothing to do but the fucking. The first time had to be doggie style — they both loved it so, and as Kelsey had said, Barbara's pussy looked so beautiful that way. When Austin's cock slipped in for the first time, balls deep into Barbara's core, it was as if the circle of life had been somehow completed. Two lovers, consumed by the essence of love.

Austin's hands gathered up Barb's pendulous tits, and the soft warmth of them fueled his deep thrusts. She was lost, moaning with eyes rolling. It felt like a dream when Austin pulled her up against him, still thrusting smoothly upward. Deep, deeper, deepest. Neither mother nor son had ever felt a sexual moment quite like the one they were embroiled in. Barb's head turned and they kissed with their tongues as Austin's cock melted her insides and his hands melted her tits. They were one. They were lost. They were gone.

So that's how it started — mother and son, rolling and tumbling, fucking six different ways, reaching for the most loving heights either of them had ever experienced. Austin curled up in Barbi's arms that night, both of them exhausted in the wee hours of the morning. Not a word had been spoken since he walked in the door. They both slept like babies.

riverboy
riverboy
4,576 Followers