Kelsey's World Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked back over her shoulder at Koop and Happy, her eyes half-lidded and lusty, her face flushed with pink. It wasn't the face of a girl who looked like she wanted to get dressed and leave, that was for sure. Abby was surprised at herself — surprised she was ready for more.

"Take your cocks out," Kelsey said. "Let us suck 'em."

A sweet smile of approval lit up Abby's face.

"Jesus, Kelsey," Koop said. He still sounded a bit reluctant, but he was unfastening his pants.

"Richie, let's just have some fun, Honey," Kelsey said. "We'll do more pictures another time." She turned her gaze to Koop and Happy, putting a big dollop of seductress in her voice. "You guy's won't mind, will ya? If me and Abby come back for more?"

The thought made Happy lightheaded. His big cock ached in his pants, but he still wasn't comfortable whipping it out at work. It seemed prudent to let the boss take the lead on that one.

Kelsey was still underneath Abby, gently massaging the ballerina's gyrating pussy, but she had a free hand. She reached out from under as soon as she saw flesh peek out of Koop's pants, scooping up his cock in her hand, pulling it toward her mouth. Koop leaned into the old truck, groaning as Kelsey sucked him in. She took him deep, and then his hips rocked gently, fucking her mouth. Abby licked Kelsey's pussy some more, making the older girl squeal with delight.

"Scootch back, Abby," Kelsey said. "Koop's got a super nice cock for ya."

Abby looked over her shoulder at Koop, flashing him a sexy little smile. He pushed the tip of his cock against her fleshy, voluptuous pussy. He couldn't believe the way it looked, raw and glistening as he disappeared inside it.

"Oh good God!" Koop exclaimed.

"She's wicked tight, huh?" Kelsey said. "That's what everybody says."

How many everybody's have their been, Koop wondered? It only took two more mind-altering thrusts to erase that thought, and just about every other thought from his mind.

Richie had stopped shooting pictures out of respect for Koop and Happy, but he wished he could continue. The scene in the overstuffed old garage was perfect photo material, and the look on Abby's face was beyond beautiful. She was lost in a fantasy, living out her adolescent dreams — a sexy car guy with gray in his hair was fucking her with his big cock, right there amongst the car parts and tools.

"Yeah, grease her up, Koop," Kelsey said, watching the cream come out of Abby's tight pussy . "Grease her up good."

It was too much for Abby. Thirty seconds was all it took — she came hard, her little dancer body wracked with spasms as Koop's big cock fucked her deep. Koop lost it, too. Watching, and listening, to the way the young girl went off was way more than he could take. He managed to pull out for most of his spewage, holding his throbbing cock in his hand as cum splattered off Abby's ass, dripping onto Kelsey's face and the truck's faded gray upholstery.

Kelsey smiled at how fast it had all happened. "Fuck! You guys are too hot for each other!"

Happy was astonished. He'd watched Koop in action before, at the party at Kay and Bobby's house. He'd even shared a few women with him that night. But to have that kind of thrilling debauchery take place at the shop was almost too amazing to believe.

To his great delight, the party quickly exploded. Kelsey rolled out her camping mattress in the back of the old truck, but it didn't get much use. Both the girls seemed to prefer the dirty workbenches, the grimy crates, and the oily toolboxes. Kelsey kicked off the dirty fun by greasing up her hands on an old engine block and smearing the blackness all over Abby's body. Abby shrieked with delight, chasing Kelsey around the shop to return the favor.

Both the girls needed to stand on boxes to be at a fuckable height for Happy. Abby couldn't believe how amazing his cock felt — it was easily as big and fat as Joey's. Maybe even bigger. One of her favorite moments was a spit roast that completely overwhelmed her senses — her petite body bent over a cold metal tool box with her feet off the floor, Happy's huge cock touching new things deep inside her pussy, and Koop's rock-hard one in her mouth, testing her burgeoning deep throat skills. She loved the sight of his tattoos through her watery eyes.

Abby loved watching Kelsey take on the men. At one point Abby was having a quiet moment with Richie, on her back on a rolling cart, legs up on Richie's shoulders with his slow, smooth thrusts filling her. Her head was sideways, watching Kelsey give Koop and Happy a run for their money. Happy was deep in Kelsey's pussy from behind, fucking her with bone rattling intensity. Or maybe he was in her ass, Abby couldn't tell. Kelsey was bent over the tool box Abby had been on, with Koop's nice big cock all slippery in her mouth. Abby was fascinated because it was like watching a replay of when she was in the same position with the two men. Kelsey took things to a different level, though, and Koop and Happy did, too. It was a crescendo fuck that raised the roof, Kelsey gagging and drooling and taunting the two men in a guttural, devilish voice. Happy made her cum so hard she nearly passed out, but her fiery spunk raged on as she gagged on Koop's spurting cream. She spit it out on the oily floor, hard, like a nasty, grunting beast, just for the dirty fun of it, with glinting eyes and a bad-girl smile. Ashley soaked it all in like it was a master class.

The girls thought it was sexy that Koop and Happy were naked from the waist down but kept their work shirts on, gray ones with their names on them, unbuttoned all the way down the front so the girls could get their hands on their chests. Kelsey had stripped Richie naked early in the proceedings, and she took particular delight in smearing oily black filth on all three men. It was a spectacularly down and dirty orgy, with metal filings piercing bare feet, a few bruises and bleeding cuts on slippery, oily skin, semen flying every which way and screaming orgasms that would have stopped traffic, if there was any on the quiet road.

Kelsey insisted on a group portrait when it was all over — five filthy, mostly naked bodies leaning against a workbench covered with disassembled engine. Richie propped his camera on a rolling toolbox, set the self-timer and ran back to the group. Kelsey put her arm around him. They all looked quietly blissful.

12