Kelsey's World Ch. 26

Story Info
The house fills up.
5k words
4.75
26.6k
6
0

Part 26 of the 42 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/19/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,616 Followers

Barbara was feeling pretty good about life. It had taken eighteen years since the day her marriage had broken up, but thanks to Kelsey and everything that had happened since she met her, she felt like a new woman. At forty-seven years of age, she'd been eating right and exercising regularly for years, and it paid off with a MILF body and energy to burn. Sure, things had gotten complicated lately — a steady, ongoing affair with an eighteen-year-old boy and occasional sex with her twenty-two-year-old son had stickied-up the works a bit, but in general, Barb was a happy gal.

That kind of confidence showed, and she started attracting men. A woman who looks like Barbara always gets hit on occasionally, but as she got deeper into Kelsey's world she was definitely attracting more men, and better looking ones, too.

Austin wasn't too crazy about the male attention his mother was receiving. He knew the day would eventually come when Barbara got serous with a man, but it had been just him and his mom for so long, it was hard for him to get used to her dating again.

The man in question was Brett, a fifty-year-old with his own business. He ran the most popular sandwich shop in town, a deli style operation with homemade pickles and better than average sandwiches. It did a bang-up business. Bret dressed nice and drove a new BMW with fat tires and a snarly engine.

Kelsey met him one day and thought he was cute. She was hoping he'd get drawn into her world, too, so she could fuck him. Austin liked him okay, it was just hard to get used to. He questioned his mother about her relationship one night, during one of his visits to see 'Barbi'.

"Has Brett tied you up?" Austin asked. He had just clicked the last of four handcuffs tight around his mother's ankles and wrists, securing her to her bed. She had her short, leopard-print kimono robe on, the one she always wore for Richie.

"No," Barbara said. "I haven't told him I like it." She thought it was interesting that Austin hadn't brought up Brett's name until he had her captive.

"What do you think he'll say when he finds out all of Barbi's secrets?"

"There are some I'll never tell," Barbara said, taking one last look at Austin before he put the blindfold on her, blackening the already dim light.

She felt him open the sash on the robe, letting it fall open just a few inches. She wasn't wearing anything underneath it. Austin dragged a feathery tickle stick up her inner thigh, across her bare pussy and up through the center of her cleavage.

"Will you tell him about how you wanted me to fuck you in the ass the other night, and how long it took for me to get all of me all the way in?"

"No," Barbi sighed.

"Does he have a big cock?"

"No," Barbi sighed.

Austin dragged the tickle stick back down, raising goosebumps.

"Will you tell him your son's is bigger, and you like to gag on it, deep in your throat?"

"No," Barbi sighed.

"Will you let him tie you up and fuck you?"

"Yes."

Austin pushed the robe open and mounted Barbara jockey style, straddling her womanly hips, pressing the tip of his long cock into her wet pussy. His hands went to her big tits, gathering up the soft, curvy sides of them.

"Will it feel as good as this?" he said, his own voice as breathy as Barbara's as his hard cock sunk deeper into her.

"No...It won't...It won't..."

Brett was around more and more, and Austin's visits to Barbi's room happened less and less. Austin thought it was funny that Richie was still coming around, at least once a week, the same as it had been for months. Austin definitely felt like the odd man out, much more so than he ever used to feel in his home.

"You can live with us, you know," Kelsey said to him, one night in her bed. "Brie and Charity would love to have a guy around all the time."

"Really? You'd want me here?"

"Are you kiddin', Honey? Fuck yeah!"

Two days later he was moved in. Barbara was crushed, but it wasn't really a surprise. Every mother knows that day comes sooner or later.

"Mom, this is good for you," he said the night he moved out. "You should have some privacy. Brett'll like it better this way."

"I know. He will. He likes you, but it's been...awkward."

"Show him your box of toys. I bet he'll like them, too."

Barbara smiled sweetly. She was going to miss her boy, for so many reasons.

"You'll come visit me?"

"Of course, Mom."

"And, maybe...Barbi, too? Once in a while?"

Austin smiled. "Barbi can come visit at the house, you know."

"You wouldn't mind...everyone...knowing about that?"

"Kelsey knows. Brie and Charity are cool. They'll just think it's hot."

Barbara's smile faded a little. Thinking about the three girls made her wonder — would her new relationship with Brett distance her from them, and all the magic that surrounded them?

Austin made it a point to stop and see his mother every day for a while, until she got used to things. He hung a picture, took out the trash, helped to clean the garage. Barbi was only around once, hungry to give a blowjob while rearranging shelves in the basement one evening, right before Brett stopped by to take Barbara out for a late dinner. He and Austin exchanged pleasantries before going their separate ways.

— — — —

Richie's mother Wendy had been getting some powerful vibes from her son lately. She knew he was dating Abby, and she liked her, but she had a strong feeling there was more going on, and she thought maybe it had something to do with the bikini model Kelsey. Koop lived right across the street, so she asked him about it.

"Jeez, I don't know what to tell you, Wendy," he said. "Kids, you know? They're old enough, so..."

"I know. I shouldn't even be thinking about it. He's such a good kid."

"That he is," Koop said. "Even if he is into something, it's not drugs, and he's plenty smart. He can take care of himself."

Koop was pretty happy with how he handled the situation. When Wendy had first wandered over with a questioning look in her eye he almost panicked, but he got away with it, he thought. After Wendy left he worried, though, about the day in the future when she found out the truth.

That day came sooner than he thought it would. Richie got careless. He left a folder of photographic enlargements on his bed by mistake. Wendy wasn't snooping, she was leaving a laundry basket full of clean clothes in Richie's room and saw it there, with the corner of a print sticking out. She loved looking at the artistic photos he did for school, so she flipped open the folder. There, looking back at her, in all his dirty, oily, nearly naked glory, was Koop! He was the first one in the picture to catch her eye, but an instant later she saw Richie, and Koop's mechanic Happy, and Kelsey, and sweet little Abby, all of them naked and dirty and looking like they'd just done something. But what? Was it some sort of a photo shoot? Had they all been posing, all greased up and...naked? Good Lord, Wendy thought, look at the size of Happy's cock! And Koop's! She never imagined Koop had such a tool in his jeans.

There were four identical prints in the folder. Wendy took one. She figured Richie would just think he'd made a mistake and print another one. There were two reasons why she wanted it. The initial shock was overwhelming her thinking process, so she wanted to look it over some more before she talked to Richie, to see if she could figure out what was going on. And then there was Koop. In his own quiet way, he was the sexiest man in her neighborhood. She'd long thought so. She wasn't about to pass up a photo of him wearing nothing but an open shirt, with his cock swollen and pink, looking like he'd just...

"Oh my God!" she said quietly as she stared at the photo. "They all look like they've just been fucking!"

Richie moved out that night. Actually, it wasn't official until two days later, but he left after a big argument with his mother. His dad tried to intervene and calm things, but Wendy's temper tended to get away from her when she was confused, and finding out her eighteen-year-old son was involved with group sex was plenty confusing. Richie texted Kelsey. She and the girls were thrilled to have him come stay at the house for a while.

He stopped at Gambo's Pizza for a slice on his way out to Kelsey's house. Abby should know what's happening, he thought, so he called her from the parking lot.

"Why are you calling? You always text me. Is everything all right?"

"My mom kicked me out, sort of. Well, I left."

"Richie! What happened?"

"She found the pictures. It was my fault, I left them on my bed."

"The pictures? Holy shit, Richie! Which ones?"

"It was just one. I made prints of it for everybody. The group portrait, at Koop's shop."

Abby's heart sank when she realized it was a picture she was in. "Wow, Richie. Do you...do you think she'll tell my mom?"

"I...don't know. That doesn't seem like something she'd do."

"Where are you?"

"Gambo's. I'm on my way to Kelsey's."

"Oh. Yeah, that's...probably good. Does she know you're coming?"

"Yeah. She said I can stay as long as I want."

"Are you going to? Just stay there?"

"I don't know. I mean, this all just happened."

"Oh, yeah, I know."

Abby's voice was getting quieter and quieter. She was imagining Richie living amongst three naked older girls, girls with tits much bigger than hers. It was a dumb thing to worry about at a moment like that — the size of her tits — but that's what was going on in Abby's head.

"Call me later, okay?" Abby said. If you're not too busy fucking, she wanted to say.

"Okay," Richie said.

The big farmhouse was suddenly a bustling place. Kelsey loved it. Austin was bunking with her, and Richie was with Charity, although things were a bit flexible in that regard — Richie warmed Brie's bed on numerous occasions. Abby wasn't happy with the sleeping arrangements. There was more than one couch, after all, and that big mattress-like cushion down in the basement photo studio. Why did Richie have to sleep with the girls?

The gravel parking area next to the house was always full to overflowing. Bill, the landlord, noticed all the cars on more than one occasion. He spoke to his daughter about it at her farm up the road.

"I don't know what those girls are up to," he said. "The lease is for three tenants."

"They're good kids, Dad," Margie said. "Just let 'em do their thing. Ryan and I've gotten to know them. We'll keep an eye on things."

Bill was unconvinced. Twice he'd seen glimpses of nudity when he was passing by, and having more than three young people living there bothered him.

"I'd like to know what goes on around there," he said, sounding grumpy.

Bill drove by again a week later. There was only two cars there, but it was a Tuesday afternoon, when Kelsey and the two teachers should be at work. He still had a feeling something out of the ordinary was going on.

If he had stopped and knocked on the door, as he was tempted to do, he would have found Richie and Barbara, all alone in the big house, doing all the things that they loved to do. Barbara had worn Richie's favorite lingerie for the visit — a matched set of bra, panties and garter belt, made out of frilly, blood-red lace. The bra was very see-through, showing off the three-inch disks of sexy darkness that surrounded the nipples that poked through. Richie loved that bra, and the way it cradled Barbara's big tits. He was fascinated by bras. They were like snowflakes in a way, each one making a woman's tits look different. That particular blood-red one gave Barbara the most extraordinary cleavage — not to high or low, not to close or far apart. Perfect, with a lovely loose jiggle. He loved it so much he always hated to take it off of her, but he always did — he was a tit man, after all. Getting his mouth on those super sexy nipples was never not gonna happen.

There was a growing collection of sex toys and paraphernalia at the house, including some new bondage gear. After Richie stripped Barbara down to just her sheer stockings and garter belt, and had a nice mouthful of those tits he loved, he helped her into a new restraint harness. Barbara was excited when she saw it. After Richie had secured all the wrist and ankle cuffs with velcro and adjusted the straps, he loved the way she looked in it. The heart of the system was a thick collar that secured around Barbara's neck. Her wrist cuffs clipped to it, and heavy straps led from it out to her ankle cuffs. Flat on her stomach on Charity's bed, with a wedge-shaped fuck cushion under her torso, Barbara's ankles were high in the air above her widely spread pussy and ass.

"Oh, fuck!" she said quietly as Richie adjusted the leg straps tighter, pulling her neck up, arching her back even more. "I think I'm gonna like this."

Richie smiled. He was thinking the exact same thing as he looked at his captive woman. He was so hard he dispensed with any more foreplay and fucked her right off the bat. Barbara was screaming in no time. She loved the freedom of the house in the country. At her house, and at her boyfriend Brett's, she had to refrain from letting it all out, because of the neighbors. But at Kelsey and the girl's place, way out on Barclay Road, there was nobody around but Margie and Ryan, and they were a quarter of a mile away.

Barbara felt even freer than usual that day, with the whole house to themselves. She let herself go in the most devilish, guttural way as Richie fucked her, and fucked her, and fucked her. After three orgasms that left her throat raw, Richie came hard, spattering her with warm, young spunk.

"Fuck, Honey!" she said breathlessly, sounding like Kelsey. "You're wild today!"

"Honey," Richie said, suddenly smiling at the word. "I'll be right back..."

He trotted off, down the stairs to the kitchen, in search of the almost empty mason jar of raw honey that Margie had dropped off the other day. It was sinfully delicious stuff, with a velvety mouthfeel well beyond the supermarket variety. The gang at the house had been devouring it on everything from cereal to take-out chicken. Barbara's ass and pussy were spread so nice, Richie wanted to drizzle some on her holes and lick it out.

Richie was heading back toward the stairs with the sticky jar when there was a knock at the door. He figured it was Margie or one of their other friends, so he put on the terrycloth robe that hung in the kitchen for just such uninvited guest situations, and he opened the door.

"Mom! What are you doing here?"

Wendy had had all the separation from Richie she could stand. She'd given him his space, as her husband had suggested, but two weeks with only an occasional phone call was all she could take. She knew he didn't have classes on Tuesdays, so she'd driven out the long country road to the house to see him.

"What am I doing here?" she smiled. "I'm your mother, remember? What have you, gotten lazy living here? You don't get dressed anymore?"

"Oh," Richie said, looking down at himself in the robe. "No classes today."

He was starting to realize the predicament he was in. His cock was still half hard, tenting out the robe a little, but it was fading fast.

"Who's car is that? It looks familiar. Is it one of your roommates?"

"Oh, yeah," Richie said, thinking fast. "It, uh...it's broke. She's not here."

"Oh. Good. I can have some quality time with my boy," Wendy said, walking in without being asked. "Nice house! I pictured something...a lot less nice."

"Richie?" Barb yelled from upstairs. "You comin' back, Baby?"

Wendy stopped in her tracks. "You're not alone, are you?" she said. "You don't have to lie to me, you know."

"I know, Mom. I'm sorry. It's just...Abby."

"Oh," Wendy said. "I guess I should have called first."

"Richie?" Barbara called again.

"That's not Abby," Wendy said. "Richie, what are you..."

That's when she remembered where she'd seen the car that was parked next to Richie's, unmistakable with its 'Coexist' bumper sticker and slightly dented rear fender.

"Oh my God!" she said. "Richie!...Barb?"

Her mouth was open and her eyes were wide with disbelief. She had to see for herself. Richie was so shocked by the turn of events he didn't know what to do. He stood there speechless as Wendy headed for the stairs. Barb heard the floorboards creak as someone approached.

"What took you so long, Baby?" she said. "I thought you'd left me."

"What the fuck, Barb!...What are you doing?" Wendy said quietly. She couldn't believe her eyes.

"Ssshhit!" Barbara said. She suddenly wished she had her usual blindfold on, so she didn't have to see the awful look on Wendy's face.

"Richie!" Wendy yelled. "Get her out of this thing!"

Richie ran up the stairs, his body jolted into action by a hit of adrenaline.

"What's gotten into you!?" Wendy scolded in the hall. She had a confused but scary look on her face that Richie had never seen before.

He went to work releasing Barbara from the harness while Wendy waited in the hall. She couldn't bare to watch the extraordinary goings on.

Richie and Barbara were silent. Neither one had a clue what to say to Wendy. They both got dressed as quickly as they could.

"Mom?" Richie called, when they were both fully clothed. "You okay?"

"I don't even know what to say," she said, entering the bedroom slowly. "Good God, Barb, did you target him, after you were at the house that day? Have you got a thing for young boys? Is that it?"

"No! No, Wendy! I... I already knew Richie. My son...he dates Kelsey, the girl Richie was photographing, for Koop, you know? I got to know Richie that way. It just sort of happened. There was no targeting."

"So you've known him? All along? You've been lying to me?"

"No! Only a little. Wendy, I was always very careful how I worded things. I never told you I hadn't met Richie before. Not that it matters much."

"It matters," Wendy said. She thought back to all her conversations with Barb about their sons and their son's friends. Barb seemed to be telling the truth. "I'll give you that, but still, Barb. What the fuck!"

"I know...I know, Wendy..."

"You need to have a talk with your son," Wendy said as soon as Richie's father walked in the door from work. "He's in a relationship with a woman the same age as me for God's sake!"

"You're kidding!" Matt said.

"It's Barb. I still can't even believe the way she looked when I found her in his bedroom..."

"Your friend Barb? From the gym?" Matt's eyes were surprised, but Wendy could see something else there to. Envy.

"You've gotta be kidding me," she said, shaking her head at how obvious Matt was being. "I befriended her because I thought she was sexy..."

"You what?" Matt said, looking even more surprised.

"No! Not that! What the heck is with the men in this family all of the sudden?"

"Back up a minute," Matt said.

"I'd...seen her at the gym. The way guys looked at her, you know? I thought maybe I could learn something from her, for you. We weren't exactly setting the bed on fire back then."

"So I have her to thank, then. I had a feeling maybe she was behind all the lingerie purchases."

"Can we talk about that later? I want to, but this Richie thing's sorta taking up all my mental strength at the moment."

"Oh, yeah. Sure. So you said you couldn't believe how Barb looked when you found her. What happened?"

"I'm not sure I should even tell you. It was just so..."

"Well you've kinda got too now."

"She was all strapped it to...some kind of a bondage thing, I guess. Her arms and her legs. Around her neck. She was spread so wide — I swear to God I'll never get that image out of my head."

Matt's eyes sparkled a little as he pictured Barb that way. He was suddenly wishing he was the one who'd gone to see Richie.

riverboy
riverboy
4,616 Followers
12