Kelsey's World Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was short notice, with nightfall only a few hours away, so Kelsey called Margie. She'd heard Margie toot her car horn driving past the house less than an hour ago, so she was pretty sure she was home.

"Hi, Honey," Kelsey said into the phone. "You and Ryan wanna come over tonight? Charity's got a surprise she wants to show everybody."

"Oh, Kel, we would, but Alicia and Joey are coming for dinner. I already have half the food made."

"That's cool. Bring 'em with you, after you guys eat. You'll wanna see this. It's good."

"Oh. Well, yeah, we can do that if you want. You sure you want to entertain all of us on short notice?"

"Absolutely, Honey! We'll be lookin' for 'ya."

"Jesus!" Joey said quietly. "That's what high definition was meant for!"

"Fuck, Char, you look wicked," Kelsey said. "I've never seen a pussy look so fuckin' good. It sucks you can't put this on Tucker's website. You'd be a star, Honey."

Charity smiled shyly as she sat on the couch in her bra and panties, beaming with pride. She put some more popcorn in her mouth, but she barely knew she was doing it. Watching herself doing wanton, triple X-rated things on the laptop monitor was surreal, especially since there was a small crowd gathered around, watching it with her.

Everyone watched intently, in various states of dress and undress, sipping drinks and munching popcorn as Jamar worked his way through all his porn star moves, taking Charity on the ride of her life.

"We need a big screen TV," Kelsey said. "We could all pool our money."

Nobody answered her. They were focused on the way Charity looked, her cute, elementary school teacher face radiating bliss from deep inside as Jamar's massive cock pistoned up into her at a hundred miles an hour.

Popcorn being chewed was the only sound in the room when Charity screamed through the little laptop speaker, wildly orgasmic on Jamar's long tongue as she tried to keep his slippery cock in her mouth during a writhing, red-hot sixty-nine.

"Jesus!" Joey muttered again, when Charity rode Jamar's long length to a stuttering, garbled meltdown.

"She had so many orgasms, you guys," Kelsey said.

Charity giggled. Her eyes were wide as she watched herself being pummeled again from behind by Jamar's long, quick, powerful thrusts.

"Joey, you remember how tight she is?" Kelsey asked. "Fuck her right here on the rug, while we all watch."

Joey looked at Alicia. She didn't object, and he silently thanked God that she was the one he married.

"Charity?" he said, his eyes doing most of the asking.

"I guess," she said. She was so horny her panties were damp with wetness.

"Do her doggie like Jamar is," Kelsey said. "I'll back it up so we can watch both at the same time."

Joey flung off his shirt and took off his pants like they were on fire.

"Christ, Joe!" Alicia said. "Act like a teenager why don't ya!"

Joey looked a little embarrassed, but he was ready and didn't want to waste any time.

Charity was excited and giggley when Joey reached for her hand. he led her to the middle of the rug and kissed her, his rigid cock pressed hard against her belly. His hands caressed her back and slid down to her satin covered ass. He felt the dampness.

"On your knees, Baby," he breathed in her ear. "Oh my God, I gotta see that pussy again."

Charity giggled again. She thought back to the party at the house when she'd first met Joey, fucking him like a slut just a few minutes after he'd arrived, right there by the front door.

"My pussy?" she teased. "You wanna see my pussy?"

Her hands were behind her back, unhooking her bra. Joey dropped to his knees and slid her panties down her legs. She stepped out of them just as Joey's mouth made contact with her crotch, lapping up the glistening wetness of her softest spot.

"Fuck!" Charity sighed.

Joey pulled her down, onto her hands and knees. He pushed her legs apart. He nestled between them on his knees and pressed his fat cock into her squishy heat. Kelsey turned up the volume on the laptop, but it couldn't compete with Charity in the flesh...

"Fuck me!...Ohhh, God yeah!...Fuck me!"

The gathering of friends watched in awe. Kelsey's world was rockin' again.

12