Ken and Sally's Story Ch. 02

Story Info
With wedding close, Ken goes on vacation with Jill alone.
5.1k words
4.63
97.3k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 12/02/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dr Kink
Dr Kink
235 Followers

You should probably read Ken and Sally's syory before reading this in order to understand the plot. I'm sorry it took so long for the next chapter, I had computer problems as well as story issues. both are solved. As always, I enjoy feedback. Hope you like it.

Phase Two - The Courtship

All parties agreed, I would marry Jill, Stan’s sister, and he would marry Sally, my sister. We would have a double wedding, go together on our honeymoon and live together in a duplex or adjoining townhouses. With a few secret modifications to the townhouses, we could have secret doors so that I could still live with my sister and Stan could live with his. We also found out that the four of us were very compatible; especially sexually. We enjoyed getting together for a steamy foursome. This was going to be a good life, better than any of us had ever hoped it would be.

Spring break was the first time the four of us were back home together. That is when phase two of my plan would start. The plan was simple; Stan and I would meet, accidentally of course, I’d invite him to my house, where surprise, he would met Sally. He would compliment her on her beauty and then ask her to go to the movies. Sally would explain, she would love to go, but she had promised me, her brother, that she would go out with me. I, being the gentleman, would offer to let her go with Stan and not worry about me. Stan would come up with the idea of his sister Jill, going with me. We would double date. Our parents would be so happy that we had found dates.

It worked like a charm. Before long, both sets of parents were commenting on what nice couples we were. We came home from college more than normal just so that we could be with our new loves. When summer came, Jill and I, as well as Sally and Stan were going at it hot and heavy. We would double date most of the time. Both our parents thought it was wonderful that the four of us got along so well together. As summer ended and school started, Sally and Jill cried to their mothers about leaving their only love and going back to school. Little did our mothers know that we were getting together, almost every weekend for some great sex.

At Christmas time, Stan proposed to Sally and I proposed to Jill. We told our parents we would like a double wedding. Stan and I would be graduating this spring, so we wanted to get married this summer. Since the girls had two years to go until they graduated, we would make sure they got their degrees. Stan and I were getting computer degrees and we told our parents we would go into business together. After all, we were best of friends and so were our sisters. Since money would be scarce the first year or two, we would rent a house together. This would keep our expenses to a minimum. Our parents were concerned that we would be seeing too much of each other and could possibly have a falling out. We assured them it wouldn’t happen, but we would come to them for help, if it did. Both sets of parents were very happy, they liked our choice of mates. They knew that we got a long so well together and were happy for us. So the wedding date was set and phase two was proceeding as planned.

Our parents surprised us with wedding and graduation gifts. They decided to start Stan and me into our computer business. Both our parents decided that the one wedding cost less than two separate weddings; they would put that money toward our business setup. Stan and I had already found the perfect area to locate our business. It was about fifty miles from our hometown that would insure our parents would not be stopping by without calling first. That would help prevent them from discovering our secret relationship.

The four of us spent as much time together as we could. The girls helped us by getting our business setup and also looking presentable to perspective clients. We were also looking for a house to rent for the four of us. All the while, the girls were working on wedding plans. The girls and their mothers were the happiest we had ever seen them. They were simply radiant.

But, the closer it got to the wedding, the more the girls were becoming frazzled, the pressure of the house, our business and the wedding was too much for them. Our mothers saw how the strain was affecting Jill and Sally; they suggested we get away from everything for a week and take a vacation. The wedding planning was almost finished and our parents could tie up any loose ends or problems that may arise. We could not move into our house for another two weeks, so we did not have to worry about that. Finally, our business would not open until after the wedding. Since everything was being handled, we decided to take our parents advice and go on a vacation.

Stan and I began planning where the four of us could go on our vacation. “We could go to the shore,” suggested Stan. “We like the ocean and the weather prediction for the next week is very favorable.”

“I agreed with you,” I said.

The girls did not seem to agree with us and they began talking together. Finally Jill spoke up, “Sally and I have a suggestion. We think,” Jill looked over at Sally for support and got a nod of agreement, “we should go on separate vacations.”

“That is alright with me,” I said. “Where do you want to go, Sally?”

“No, not you and me,” said Sally looking at me. “We think it should be Stan and me and you and Jill. After all, we are getting married to each other in three weeks.”

“We have never been alone with our perspective spouses,” added Jill. “ We have slept together, alone, but the other couple was always in the next room.”

“Either that, or we are all in one big bed,” said Sally. “Don’t get us wrong, we love both of you and we enjoy having sex together. However, don’t you think it is about time we,” Sally pointed to Stan, and then herself, “are alone, with each other, for at least two or three days? “

Jill spoke, “I want to be alone with you too,” Jill pointed to me. After all, you are going to be my husband in less than a month. We need to be alone, as a couple.”

Stan and I looked at each other. “What ever you girls want,” said Stan. “I love both of you and I want you to be happy.”

“I think you girls are right, I have not been alone with Jill for more than a few hours. I think it is a great idea. Let us go to the beach, separately of course, for three days and then why don’t we meet at our cabin up at the lake. That way we can discuss how everything went. Plus, we are so isolated up there, we can do anything we want.”

Everyone thought my suggestion sounded good and we took off for the shore for our separate vacations. Stan and Sally went to Surf City, while Jill and I went to Ocean City. They were fifty miles apart, that way we would not run into each other by accident.

Jill and I arrived at our motel in Ocean City and checked into our room. I felt somewhat strange being with Jill alone, without Stan or Sally. I think Jill felt the same way. We quickly unpacked and headed for the beach. Jill looked fantastic and quite sexy in her bikini. It showed off a lot of her charms. Most of the males and some of the females turned their heads to watch her walk on the beach. I felt full of pride; the pride a man feels when he has a beautiful woman on his arm. We had a great time at the ocean, swimming and jumping the waves. We even rented boogie boards and tried our hand at body surfing. We were having so much fun, we did not notice that the beach was almost deserted; everyone had gone back to their motel or their house to get ready for diner.

Jill and I walked hand in hand, like two lovers, back to our motel. It was a little after six O’clock when we got into our room. Since we were both hungry, we quickly took showers and washed the salt off our skin. We got dressed quickly and left to find a good seafood restaurant. What a great dinner we enjoyed. Jill had crab imperial and I had a two-pound lobster. The food was excellent and Jill was simply radiant. After dinner, we went back to the motel, instead of going out on the town. We both wanted to get back to our room. On the way back to the motel, I stopped at a liquor store and bought a bottle of Moet-Chandon White Star, I wanted to celebrate this evening properly.

Upon entering our room, I took Jill in my arms and gave her a long, passionate, open mouth, tongue-probing kiss. “I wanted to do that ever since we got back from the beach,” I told Jill. “I knew I could not do it before dinner, we would have never left the room.”

Jill laughed, “You are right about that.”

“I wanted to kiss you at dinner, but they would have thrown us out of the restaurant “ We both laughed, knowing it was true. I opened the champagne and poured two glasses. “Jill, I know this sounds corny, but I have to say it, I truly love you.”

“I know you do Ken and I love you too,” replied Jill.

“No, I mean really love you. When we arrived at this idea, it had one purpose, to enable Sally and me as well as, you and Stan to stay together. All we really cared about was to be with our siblings. We wanted to find a couple with which we were compatible. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would find someone who I truly love. I mean love as much as I love Sally. So here’s my toast to the woman I love and with whom I am looking forward to spending the rest of my life.”

Jill started to cry. “I am so glad you said that, because I feel the same way as you. Sally and I are so lucky, we have two men that love and adore us, ones that will do anything to make us happy. I love you so much.”

We touched our glasses, intertwined our arms and drank our champagne together while looking into each other’s eyes. I have never been so happy in all my life. I set my glass down and took Jill in my arms and kissed her. My fingers began to undo the buttons on her blouse.

Jill grabbed my hand and pulled it away from her. “Wait, I have something special to wear for this occasion. Get undressed, dim the lights and sit on the bed, I’ll be right out.” She picked up her overnight bag and went into the bathroom. I undressed quickly and sat on the bed waiting for her to emerge from the bathroom.

After what seemed like hours, Jill called from the bathroom, “Close your eyes and don’t open them until I tell you.”

I did as I was told. I heard the bathroom door open and footsteps coming toward the bed, I wondered what Jill had in store for me.

“Alright, open your eyes,” she said.

There stood before me was Jill dressed in the same transparent white negligee Sally had worn the first time we made love. Jill looked beautiful, standing before me. She looked as fantastic as Sally did that night a few years ago.

I looked at Jill, like I had never looked at her before, her eyes were so pretty and she had the cutest expression on her face. The room was so illuminated by light that it made the gown she was wearing almost transparent, just the way the fire did to Sally, when she wore it. I could see the outline of her breasts, with her erect nipples forming two points in the front of her gown. My eyes continued down her body, to her waist and then her hips. They were perfectly proportional to each other, each accenting the others form. Jill saw me staring at her body and did a slow pirouette. This allowed her beautiful, firm butt to visible through her gown.

“Well, what do you think? Jill asked. “Sally wanted me to wear this. She thought you would like it. Do you?”

I did not say a word. I got up from the bed, took Jill in my arms and kissed her. My hands roamed over her body, just the way I caressed Sally’s body that night, over two years ago. I held her close, her breasts mashed against my naked chest, her hard nipples pushing into my chest.

I lead her to the bed and gently laid her down. I kissed her temples and then my lips found her eyelids. I kissed them and hen her cheeks; my lips making a trail as I sought her ears. I sucked and nibbled on her ear lobe. I kissed the flesh below her ear and even behind her ear. The tip of my tongue gently caressed the inside of her ear, started on the outside and working toward the middle until the tip of my tongue was probing the opening to her ear. My lips then moved across her face to seek out her other ear, pausing momentarily to kiss her lips ever so lightly. When I got to her left ear, my lips and tongue made love to it, just the way I did to the right one.

I heard Jill’s breathing become deeper and much more rapid. Her eyes were closed, but her face told me that she was enjoying my attention to her. I continued down from her ear, kissing and nibbling the flesh down to her neck. Then I went kissed her under her chin and finally her lips. When my lips met hers, her mouth opened and her tongue shot out of her mouth and into mine, she was definitely turned on.

As Jill’s tongue probed my mouth my hands cupped her breasts. I felt her nipple getting even harder as I massaged her breasts and rolled her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. Jill’s tongue, suddenly, relaxed and withdrew from my mouth. Her mouth opened wider as she stopped kissing me and her head went backward as her chest rose to push against my fingers.

“Harder,” she moaned. “Harder, pinch my nipples harder. God, that feels soooo good.”

As I did what was demanded of me, I looked at her face. Her eyes were tightly shut, her mouth was open and there was a look of sexual bliss upon her face. The harder I rubbed her tits and pinched her nipples, the more she arched her back and pushed her tits up into my hands. In the next instant her body went rigid and shuttered slightly. Her facial muscles twitched and strained for a few seconds, a loud moan escaped from her throat and then her whole body relaxed.

As she opened her eyes, she saw me smiling at her, “Oh, that was nice,” Jill said. “Just a little orgasm, I like those, too”

“Well if you like the small ones, you are going to love all the big ones you will get tonight. Tonight you are the most important woman in my life. My mission, ” I informed her, “is to give you many more orgasms, each one more intense than the last one, until you can not take anymore and you fall asleep in my arms with a smile on you lips and the most contented look on your face. So lay back and relax, the love doctor is at work.”

Jill looked at me and laughed, “the love doctor?”

“It is an honorary title,” I added.

We both laughed.

“You are so beautiful when you laugh,” I told Jill. “Stan and I are the luckiest men on Earth, we have two beautiful women who love us,” and I gave her a hug and a kiss on the lips.

I began to kiss her neck, all over. I gave her little love bites, while I was kissing her. I kept moving down her neck, kissing and sucking until I reached her generous cleavage. I kissed only the exposed part of her breasts, first one, then the skin of her cleavage and then the other breast. Jill’s breathing was becoming more rapid and her eyes were closed again.

My lips left her breast to follow the strap of the negligee up to her shoulder. I gently slid the strap off her and kissed her shoulder. I then moved to the other shoulder and slid that strap off and kissed that shoulder also. I now had a strap in each hand and I slid them downward exposing more and more of her breasts. Soon, the dark pink auroras began to appear. I quickly kissed one and then the other. This brought a big contented sigh from Jill. I continued sliding down the straps, slowly pulling down the front of her white negligee. Soon, the whole nipple appeared from beneath the white silk fabric.

It was so beautiful, erect and hard. There is something about the way a woman’s hard nipple looks or for that matter feels; it really turns me on, I had to wrap my lips around it. I sucked and bite one nipple and then the other. As I switched nipples, I increased the force of my sucking and biting. I wrapped my hands around her tits and squeezed and messaged them. This was getting to Jill, her moans were much louder, her breathing rapid and she grabbed the back of my head, pushed it against her tits and rubbed my nose and face in her beautiful breasts.

Jill was not the only one turned on, I had a ragging hard-on. I know Jill could feel it through the thin satin cloth. I wanted to rip off her negligee and shove my hard cock into her waiting pussy, but I had to control myself. I wanted to make this last as long as possible. I was trying to give Jill a night she would remember, so I suppressed my urges, for now at least.

Jill began urging me on as she called out commands, “Oh…. Bite my nipples, oh God yes,….shittt…..harder…….. bite and pull it….pull on my nipple……oh pinch the other one…..That’s it….oh…. oh….. yess …. .yessSSSS……. YESSSSSSSS……. RIGHT THERE………. OH….DON’T….. DON’TTT….STOPPPP…. OH……HERE….I….COMEEEEEEEEEE. OHHHhhhh…hhhh…..hh….h.”

Here body arched upward and her muscles went into spasms. It was all I could do to hold on to her. I did not want to break the oral contact until she came. When her body relaxed, I rolled off of her, I had to calm down too. I didn’t realize but I was rubbing my dick up and down here satin covered thighs and stomach so hard I almost shot my wad on her negligee.

After a few minutes, I had settled down enough for me to continue without the fear of an orgasm. I glanced at Jill, to see if she needed more time. Her eyes were still closed, but there was a smile on her face. She opened her eyes to see me smiling at her.

“Thank you, darling, that was fantastic,” said Jill. “I may be greedy, but I want more. Years from now, when I think about this night and remember what happened, I want to get wet. I want to be turned on just from the memory of it.”

“That’s exactly what I had planned to happen. I want this night to be special for you.”

Jill interrupted quickly, “I want you to enjoy yourself also. I want this to be a special night for you too.”

“Honey, it will be, if everything goes the way I hope it goes The more you come and the more intense your orgasms are, the more intense mine will be. I plan on coming once, if all goes according to my fantasy. However, it will be a tremendous climax. Now, let me remove your negligee.

I grabbed the hem of the silk gown and pulled it up and over her body. Sally helped by raising her butt off the bed. In a matter of seconds Jill was now as naked as me. I looked at her body; she was absolutely beautiful and so sexy, so very sexy. She looked so enticing; I was sure, at that moment, she could make a gay man go straight.

Jill, seeing me taking in her body, did one of those sexy poses that you see in Playboy. “Well, do you like what you see?” She said in a very sexy whispery voice.

“Jill, you are so beautiful and I am such a lucky man.” Saying that I took her in my arms and kissed her. The feel of her naked breasts and their erect nipples pressing against my chest was unbelievable. I always felt that naked flesh against naked flesh is the most erotic feeling anyone can experience. I broke the embrace and kissed my way down her body. I stopped at her tits and kissed and sucked them for a few minutes. Then, I moved lower until my lips came in contact with her navel. I tongued her belly button then I continued to move lower. Finally I reached my destination, her pussy. I could see the moisture leaking out of her lips and running down her thighs and onto the sheet. I had to taste her, right then. I wanted to find out if she tasted as good as she looked. After running my tongue the length of her slit, I had my answer; her juices tasted better than they had ever had, just like sweet, rich, nectar.

I ran my tongue the length of pussy again, but this time I stopped at her clit. I licked and sucked her clit for a few seconds. Then I stuck my tongue inside of her pussy and slowly withdrew it, licking up all the juices on the way out.

Jill’s breathing became more rapid and she began to moan again. “Oh…. That fees …soooooo…gooood,” she half whispered, half moaned. “Don’t ….. stop.”

Dr Kink
Dr Kink
235 Followers
12