Kendo's Video

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She smiled, and her hips rolled, and I felt the mouth of her pussy right above my root, soaking my pubic hair with her juices.

"The parts where you were only half out of it -- oh my god, you were so hot and sexy, even sloppy drunk like that. And then ... the parts were you, uh, kind of went back under ... you looked so peaceful and ... and like, make-angels-jealous beautiful, and at the very start, when I had your legs pushed up where I could see it penetrating you -- Jesus, Mom, it went in so easy and you looked so good taking it."

"And what were you thinking?" she asked, her voice hushed with fascination. "What was going on in your head ... right as you popped it in?"

"How much I love you, Mom," I told her. Then, at the smile that put on her face, I had to add, "And, uh, also, oh my god, I'm about to have sex with my mother."

She laughed and kissed me.

"And then? When you got going?"

My cock was completely upright again, standing straight up in the vee between her legs.

"Geez, Mom, I ... I don't know if I was really thinking clearly about anything by that point. I mean, the first several thrusts, I was just in heaven from being there, and then I was ... you know ... pumping, faster and faster, and saying how good it felt ... to, uh ..."

"Yesss, Adam, tell me -- how good it felt to ..."

"To have you, Mom. I was there on top of you, fucking you, and I lay all the way down and was moaning in your ear --"

"Moaning what?"

"Um ... stuff. I mean, you actually asked me to say it ..."

It had gotten hard to breath. Her body wasn't heavy, but the heat of her, of being with her, of saying these things to her ... of knowing that in a moment, we were about to ...

"Asked you to say what, Adam?"

"Oh, Mom, stupid stuff. Like, really dumb, 'mommy, mommy, it feels so good,' kind of stuff."

She moved her hips again, and I felt the wet kiss of her pussy glide along the upper surface of my shaft. "Mmmm, sweetheart, does it feel like that sounds dumb to me? What else?"

"'Ooh, mommy, I'm fucking you ... I'm going to come in you, Mom. Oh, Mom, I'm going to come in your belly ...'"

"Fuuckk, Adam, this is so hot. How long did it take you? What did you say when you finally did it?"

"Jesus, Mom, I wasn't looking at my watch -- a pretty good while. But I don't have any idea what I said. I just exploded. All I remember was being all the way up in you, gushing and gushing and wanting to just totally fill you up -- Mom, it was so good."

She put her mouth to mine then, and I held her tight and kissed her and got so lost in that kiss, it almost didn't register when she raised up a little and her hips shifted and one of her hands went between us --

And then she slid down onto me and groaned, "Yes, Adam, fuck your cum into me."

"Oh, god! Oh god, Mom --"

As her hips rolled to milk my shaft within a slippery, steamy vaginal grip, she put her lips to my ear and whispered, "Mommy. Call me mommy. I like that."

"Hnnhhh --" Her pussy had shorted out most of my brain, a sliding world of textures and tightness like nothing I'd ever known. The night before, she had felt so amazing around me, taking me in -- I had no idea anything could be this much better.

"Come on, Adam. Fuck your mommy." She straightened her arms, rising up so that her breasts swung just above my chest. Her long, dark hair swayed along with them, framing the most beautiful face in the world, but even that face and even the ravenous heat in her eyes couldn't compare the way she glided along my shaft and ground against my root.

"Ah -- oh --" I tried to speak, to find something sizzling as a reply, but all I seemed able to do was moan in brainless genital delight.

She lunged to give me an enormous, squeezing stroke, her forehead crinkling and mouth gaping open. "UH!"

"Yes," I half-squeaked and half-gasped, some verbal dam finally breaking in my mind. "Yes-yes-yes ... ah -- Mommy, yes!"

Groaning and riding me even harder, she closed her eyes and locked her lips over mine, tongue questing far into my mouth, writhing and probing. I clutched her ass with both hands and thrust up to meet her, slipping through paradise into her simmering core.

"Nnh! Nnh! Nnh! Oh! Adam!"

"Oooohmommy your pussy ..."

"AH! Yes -- fill it with your sweet, hard shaft! Shit, Adam, this dick!"

She covered and washed over me like the surf roaring up a rocky jetty at high tide. The swing of her tits caught and magnetized my eyes, and I bent my neck and went after one nipple with my mouth, latching on to nurse at it on my second try. I felt and flicked the hard bead of it with my tongue while my lips suckled the tender flesh around it. In response, her upper body tipped to give me a better angle, and she cooed in appreciation while her cunt devoured my erection.

"Mm --" I said between licks and infantile suction, "uhh ... mllhp ... I love you ... so much, Mom ..."

Panting, she cradled the back of my head with one hand and smacked down around my root with the dripping mouth of her slit.

"Adam ... ahh ..."

"Mmm -- mm-hmm!"

Her fingers ran through my hair as her juices ran through the curls of my pubes and my hips worked to penetrate as high up into her as I could get.

"Oh, yes, Adam."

"Uh! Uhh!"

"Jesus, yes, honey, fuck me like that ..."

"Nghh -- mommy, I love having sex with you, mommy --"

"I'm going to come, Adam ..."

"Oh God, Mom!"

"I'm going to come --"

Her fluid rhythm turned hectic, spastic. The clasp of her flesh around my shaft pulsated at the threshold of total ascension.

"Adam, sweetie --"

"Do it, Mom! Yes!"

"OH GOD!" She jerked upright atop me, head thrown back, her entire body quivering. "FUCK! UHH!"

Her fingers clawed at my chest, nails raking through the sheen of sweat there. Inside her, my engorged cock swelled to its very edge. But the sight of Mom's beautiful form, paralyzed by climax, held back the explosion through sheer awe.

And then a final shiver snaked all the way down her spine, shook her hips in an uncontrolled convulsion, and sent me into the sky.

There isn't even anything to describe about that orgasm. It literally blanked my mind. The next thing I knew, Mom had collapsed down onto me, gasping so hard she was almost wheezing. Her front pressed hot and flush all along mine, slick with our sweat. My cock was still going off inside her, throbbing, letting loose the surges of my passion, splashing her interior with my seed. At my ear, her lips and tongue kissed and licked and husked out my name over and over again. My arms had wrapped themselves around her and now squeezed her tight against me.

" ... ohhh, mom ..."

She started giggling, her whole body shaking atop mine. I couldn't help laughing along -- not because anything was funny, but out of pure joy, because I knew that's what she was feeling too.

"Mom -- oh, ha -- ha-ha ... I can't believe ... how good ..."

"Uh-huh ... heee ... hoohh ..."

Eventually, our breathing slowed, and she lifted up and kissed me, once, quick, on the lips. Then her blue eyes gave me a long, caressing look. "Oh, my lovely boy ..."

I just smiled stupidly back up at her until she leaned down again to kiss me some more. We didn't stop until our lips needed a break -- by which time I was raging-hard again inside her.

"Mmm," she said, her eyebrows going up. "You recover nice and quickly!"

"Jesus, Mom, how could anybody not get it back up really fast with you plastered on top of them and kissing like that?"

She patted my cheek, smiling. "Oh, honey, you'd be surprised. But that's in the past now ... and I'm so glad I'm with someone who appreciates me."

A tremor ran through me then, because I knew how she meant those words.

"It's just us now, Mom, right?" I ran my hands up her back and used them to smooth the sweat-tangled brown locks back from her face. "I'm going to make sure you're treated the way you deserve to be, forever. Anything you want."

"Rowrr," she said with a grin. "Well to start with, what I want is for you to roll us both over and pump me as full of your cream as you can."

"Oh jeez."

"No -- jizz. Come on, let's go."

I kissed her and then shifted with her because she was already moving and I didn't want to slip out. The roll ended with her legs wrapped around me and my weight pressing our crotches together, while my arms kept my upper torso raised to avoid crushing her.

"I don't know if I can beat what we just did, Mom," I warned her.

"Oh, baby," she said. "Nothing will ever beat the first time I got to make love to my wonderful, perfect sweetheart. But I promise you -- we are going to try. A lot."

"Uh..." I shook my head at the brazen look in her eyes. "I had no idea you were such a horn-dog, Mom."

She grinned. "Or you would have fucked me in my sleep a long time ago?"

Even with everything having turned out so perfectly, I still went bright red. "No, geez -- I would never -- not without you telling me to on that video!"

"I'm kidding. Have a sense of humor when you've got your dick in your Mom, would you?"

The embarrassment washed right out of my head, and I stiffened even harder inside her. Sheepishly, I said, "Okay, I'll try."

Her hand rose to my cheek. When she spoke, her eyes and voice had gone gentle. "This is supposed to be fun, Adam. Beautiful, and loving -- affectionate, caring, fulfilling -- but especially fun. It was fun last night, wasn't it?"

My cock surged again. "Uhhm ... I guess? Mostly I was just so out-of-my-head excited, and also worried, and guilty --" I thought about it a second more, tried to put myself back on that couch in the dim light, with her legs pushed up and her smell rising through the night air to fill my head. "Okay, I guess it was pretty fun, mixed in with all that other stuff."

"We're going to pretend, sometime, you know," she told me with a lopsided smile. It wasn't a question. She went on, eyes full of daring certainty, "I'm going to wear that same outfit and drink slightly less booze, and I'm going to lie down on the couch and act like I'm out cold, and then you're going to come in and show me everything about how it went."

I swallowed hard and just said, "Yes. I want that."

"Good. Now I want you to show me how fast you can come when you're on top and in control and I'm awake to help things along."

"How fast? You don't want me to, you know, make sure you ..."

"Fun," she said. "I want us to have fun together, not for you be thinking you have to get me off or prove anything to me. Honestly, sweetie, there is no way I'm going to come as hard every time we do it as I did a few minutes ago. That was spectacular. Don't spoil things trying to get right back in that same ballpark. I want to see the joy on your face and hear it in your voice when you're getting close. I want to feel you swelling inside me, about to burst, and know my pussy is just that good and you can't help blowing your load right away."

"Um, sure. But I really liked making you come."

Her grin came back. "Then you can eat me out once you shoot me full of this next ejaculation."

"Okay. Mom ... you're really nasty."

She laughed and ran her fingers along my shoulders. "In a good way, right?"

"Uh-huh."

"Good. You can always tell me if I start overdoing it. All right, honey?"

"I, uh, don't know if that's possible, but I'll be sure to tell you if it happens."

We both went quiet then, just looking at each other and smiling. Everything felt so ... solid. And right. Like we'd arrived at the place we were supposed to be and would be there forever.

"Really fast, huh?" I asked her. She nodded, then touched her nose to mine. I felt the truth of real permission, express and lacking any ambiguity. "Whew. Here we go, then ..."

I couldn't just dive right into pounding her, even if the goal was my fastest orgasm ever. So I kissed her and got my tongue in her mouth and tilted my hips just enough for a small, delicious stroke. Her cunt still glided like silk around me, and she urged me on with her heels against my ass and her pelvis angled up to receive what I was giving her.

"Mm-hmm," she said between kisses. "That's it. More."

Two and three and four ever-lengthening thrusts, I drove into the passage through which I'd been born. Each time I went in, I went in faster. Each time I drew back, I savored the hungry wet kiss of her vagina along my shaft.

"Uhhh, Mom, fuck, yessss ..." Accelerating, feeling my pulse rise with every push, I rode the angle between her legs while she moved like a wave beneath me, playing me like a flute with the muscles of her snatch.

"Oh, baby," she gasped with a hot breath against the side of my neck and a slippery lick all the way along my jaw. "Oh, baby, yes, give Mommy what she needs."

Humping faster and faster, I focused everything on the feel and sound and touch of her beneath me, receiving me, working with all her strength and heat to please my probing cock. She moaned and cooed and kissed and most of all fucked like crazy, putting her whole frame, head to toe, into moving with me, giving herself to me.

"Oh god, yes, Mom, that's so good ..."

"Uh! Uh! Sweetie, your prick feels so fat and hard inside me. Uh!"

Our kisses grew wild and desperate, interrupted by heaving, ragged breaths. Sweat had turned every inch of us into slick, sliding, glossy-wet skin.

"Hmnh! Nh! Pour it up into me, Adam, pour every ounce out of your wonderful balls and into my womb!"

"Jesus, Mom --"

The raw hunger in her voice swelled me even further inside her. Plush, nectar-coated flesh enfolded the whole length of my shaft, milking it, caressing it.

"Tell me -- you're getting close, Adam."

"Yes ... oh ..."

"Tell Mommy you're getting so close ..."

"Ooooh ... Mommy ... your pussy -- it's getting me so -- so --"

"Me too, Adam, FUCK, YES, I'm going to come too!"

"UHHHH!!! MOM, FUCK!"

I broke loose and spewed into her as she shook and bucked underneath me. I didn't have to wonder if she was faking it to get me there quicker -- every tendon in her neck stood out as her head crashed back into the pillows and a deep, hoarse moan rolled out from way down in her chest. This time, I got to enjoy my whole climax -- glorious and blasting through me with power, not quite so white hot that it wrecked my consciousness like the last one. I held her with all my strength and with my manhood jammed as far inside her as it would go, while she writhed and squealed, every twitch of her body moving the flesh of her cunt around me, bringing another streamer of passion spurting up from my balls. When it was done, I collapsed against her on the sweat-soaked sheets, gasping for breath, feeling the vice grip of her arms and legs around me relax and turn to slow, graceful touches.

"Sorry ... if that wasn't ... fast enough," I said when I got enough breath back for it, but not enough brains to realize that what I was saying was ridiculous. "Uhh, Mom, ohhh ... I'll ... do better ... next time ..."

She laughed an exhausted laugh beneath me. "Honey, you can prove me wrong, by making me come, whenever you want."

"Okay," I wheezed. "Do I still get to eat you out?"

"Oh, lord!" She cackled, then groaned. "Yes, but not right this second, dear."

We settled into each other, there on her bed, regaining our strength and some semblance of coherent thought. She kissed me, and I kissed her back, and we said too many things for me to remember even half of them. But at some point when we had our full lucidity, she told me I'd have to show her Kendo's video when we got the chance, and a spike of terror shot through me.

"Oh, shit, Mom. What if Kendo or Sandy or someone lets that video out? What are we going to do if everybody in the world sees it and knows?"

She just laughed. "Knows what? That your mother is a champion cock-sucker? Which is something I still have to demonstrate to you personally, by the way. Those boys are adults, you're graduating in a couple of months, and if it goes viral and we're pariahs for a while, well, that just gives us all the more reason to stay home and fuck, right?"

I shook my head at the way all that simply rolled right out of her mouth.

"What?"

"I don't know -- I guess it's just blowing my mind that you're talking like this -- that we're here like this ... but you're still you. You're still Mom."

Her eyes rolled. "Adam, every little kid wants to be his mommy's boyfriend. And I've needed someone as good as you to be my lover for a long time. Of course we're still us." Then she gave me a wicked grin. "I just get to tell you to lick my pussy now on top of telling you to clean your room."

"Are you going to tell me that?" I asked, a little off balance.

She looked disappointed that her joke hadn't landed. "What, lick my pussy? I mean, I'm probably recovered enough now if you want to."

"No, I meant, clean my room." I lifted my head and looked around us. "I was kind of hoping this was going to be our room now."

"Oh, Adam." She kissed me and put a hand to my cheek. "It's definitely our room. And this is our bed. And this --" Her arms squeezed tight around me, pulling her naked body firmly against mine. "-- this is us now. For as long as you want it to be."

"Good," I said, hugging her just as tight in return. "So ..."

One eyebrow went up at my pause.

"Are you ready for me to pull out and get my mouth down there?"

She laughed, and her arms relaxed from around me.

"Well, as long as you're volunteering to do some kind of cleaning around this place ..."

"I'll always clean up whatever messes I make for you, Mom."

Pushing suggestively down on my shoulders, she said, "Good boy. That's what a mother likes to hear."