Kenny and His Cousins Ch. 04b

Story Info
Angela: "We both know we're going to do this..."
1.5k words
4.57
22.4k
11

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 04/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MemberX
MemberX
972 Followers

I woke up just after two, with my right hand in my panties, my pussy obscenely wet, and tried to figure out how much of what I remembered was real and how much had been a dream. A really good dream.

No, it had really happened: I'd watched my brother Scotty go down on my best friend Angela, then watched Angela suck Scotty's dick, all while they were watching me play with myself frantically until I came.

There was just enough light in the room for me to see Angela in the bed next to me, wearing nothing but very tiny pajama bottoms. Which reminded me of how she'd been playing with her breasts just before Scotty came home. And me massaging my nipples, which made me aware that my nipples were rock-hard right now.

I don't remember ever having woken up this horny; then again, when had I ever had this much reason to?

I slipped off my panties, dropped them to the floor, and lay spread-eagle naked on my bed, my usual position when I'm playing with myself. This was going to be a good one.

I began with my nipples -- my hard, sensitive nipples -- because I liked to work my way down.

"Don't stop on my account," Angela said in a near whisper from the other bed.

I hadn't realized she'd woken up, but there was certainly no reason for me to stop now. Nothing here she hadn't already seen, or seen me do.

She was quiet for a moment, and began playing roughly with her own breasts. Earlier in the evening it had taken us a while to build up to doing this in front of one another, but that was then.

I surprised myself by saying "Come over here so we can see each other better."

She climbed out of the guest bed, dropped her pajama bottoms onto the floor, got into my bed, and went back to massaging her breasts. I couldn't help noticing her nipples weren't as pronounced as mine, but her much larger breasts jutted out firmly from her chest.

"You have questions," she said softly, not missing a stroke.

"I have questions. Okay, you knew what Scotty and Eve did last weekend."

"Scotty told me."

"Okay, and... okay, you didn't seem shocked that Scotty and I didn't freak out seeing each other naked. Does that mean you also know... um..." That the night after he'd had oral sex with our cousin Eve, he'd fucked me. Taken my cherry. At my insistence.

She hesitated for a moment. "Yes, he told me that too."

I needed to process that, but I forged ahead. "So obviously you've known one another for a while."

"No, we met for the first time tonight. He didn't even know what I looked like until tonight. Well... from the neck up."

The penny dropped, no pun intended. "Online," I'd said.

"Right."

"And 'from the neck up' means you were texting. Sexting."

"Right."

I was suddenly so confused, it was distracting me from the important business of working my hands down from my breasts to my pussy. "So he didn't know his sister was your friend? Then why did he tell you...?"

"Okay, don't get angry."

"I won't get angry."

"He didn't tell me. I saw. He doesn't know I saw, doesn't even know I know."

"You... watched us fucking???" Was I supposed to be embarrassed? Angry? But I had just watched my brother licking her pussy, and her giving him a blow job, after all...

"It just happened. We were Skyping, you came into the room, and he forgot to turn off the camera. You were wearing tiny pajamas. He was already hard."

"He was," I remembered.

"That's because I'd just showed him my pussy."

"Wow," was all I could think of to say.

"Then you were teasing him, playing with your top."

I still hadn't gone back to playing with myself, so Angela took my right hand in hers and brought it to my right breast. She made my hand brush against the nipple before letting go.

I sighed, just a little.

She went back to massaging her own breasts. "And then you took off your top, and the next thing I knew you were both naked. You saw his dick for the first time, and so did I."

Angela's words were getting me really hot, getting both of us hot, and she was rubbing her breasts, but I was still just lying there with one hand on my breast, not having gotten back into the rhythm of it yet. Just sort of lost in thought about what had happened last week.

Angela took my left hand and moved it to my left breast, this time being a lot more obvious about rubbing against the nipple. "Umm.." I started.

"It's just your own hand, nothing wrong with that."

"No there isn't," I said. But there was. But it also felt so right. Or good, anyway. Whatever I was about to say next was lost when she used my hand to brush against my nipple again.

"And then you moved to the bed," Angela said, "and you told him you wanted to fuck. God, that was so hot. I couldn't even be slow about it. No build-up. My hand went right down to my pussy."

She brought her right hand down to her pussy, and cupped it. And then didn't move it for a moment but she still had my left hand in hers, using it to stroke my left breast, taking care never to touch my breast herself.

Did she want me take her hand in mine? Well, obviously. And... a few hours ago, I was wondering whether this night might end with me doing much more.

I reached down, wrapped my hand around hers, and pushed her middle finger into her pussy.

She jumped, and I quickly pulled my hand away. "Sorry," I said quickly, "I didn't mean to --"

"No, no," said she said. "I was just surprised. It felt so, you know..."

She pulled my hand back to her pussy, both of us forgetting for a moment that her own hand was no longer there. Suddenly, my hand was being pressed directly into my friend's very wet pussy.

I froze. So did she, because this isn't what either of us expected.

But before I could pull my hand away, she pressed down on it, pushing two of my fingers into her pussy. She made a sound that was a cross between a sigh and a moan. "Please," she whispered, "I know it's weird, but your hand's already there."

She let go of my hand, and brought her hand to my chest, brushing the tips of my hard nipples so very lightly. Unfair! I'd once told her that the tips of my nipples were my most sensitive spot, that any guy who touched me there in just the right way would probably get to do whatever he wanted afterward.

I never imagined it would be my best friend.

I slipped my wet fingers out of Angela's pussy, and spread her juices all over her clit: her weakness.

She took the hand that wasn't teasing my nipples and almost shoved it into her mouth trying to stifle a scream.

She started pinching my nipples, since I'd told her that was the next thing I did when I masturbated, after lightly brushing the tips. Not that it really mattered anymore at this point, but I wondered why we'd never even considered doing it in front of one another before last night.

I let my index finger slide into her pussy as my thumb pressed down lightly on her clit. "Oh god, yes," she gasped. I slid my finger out and then in again, then suddenly she pushed me down on the bed and said "We both know we're going to do this, so let's do it right now," the same thing I'd said to Kenny the previous weekend when I wanted him to fuck me. Without saying anything else, she lay down alongside me, opened my legs, and pushed her face against my pussy.

Had I known we were going to do that? Did I want my first-ever experience with oral sex to be with my best friend? Or be doing this with a girl at all? This was crossing the line between messing around and girl-on-girl sex.

But shit, it felt so good.

Abandoning all pretense of reluctance, I went after Angela's pussy with my own tongue.

And suddenly the feeling of what she was doing to me was heightened: unlike when I'd had sex with Kenny, we were doing the same things to one another, and I completely lost myself. It was like we'd made a circuit.

I came, and that made me suck on Angela's pussy with more intensity. That made her cum, and that made me cum again.

I couldn't tell you how long that went on but finally we disengaged, exhausted. We kissed deeply, tasting out own pussy juices on each other's tongues, then wrapped our arms around one another and fell into a deep sleep.

MemberX
MemberX
972 Followers