Kenny's Adult Bookstore Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I instantly knew how Jimmy had felt when he saw how much bigger my dick was than his on that first day we explored each other's bodies. I was filled with a mixture of envy and excitement, and when I finally reached over and lifted his organ from between his legs, I was stunned at how heavy it was.

Eric's cock felt like Jello in my hand, and as I pulled on it the foreskin moved back and forth along with my fingers. Now exposed, the fat head of his cock looked less scary, and as I looked up at Eric I apologized for not knowing how or what I doing as I kissed the tip of his member.

Eric smiled and nodded, reaching down and running his hand through my hair, and so I kissed the bulbous glans again before licking it.

Not bad, I remember thinking. The aroma was musky and the taste was not unpleasant, so I licked it again. Holding his cock with both hands to try and steady the wiggling organ, I took the head of his dick in mouth while wondering how big it would get if I somehow managed to get him hard.

I'm doing it. I'm sucking on his cock. Not a lot of it at first, just the head, but after a while my lips went down a little further, and as I did I could feel Eric's cock begin to come alive. Not so much thicker, and not a great deal longer, to my relief, but as he got harder it became easier for me to handle.

"You're a natural," Eric said as I knelt beside him, propping his erect cock up with my fist as I looked at the skinned-back cock that had my saliva half way down the dusky shaft. "You sure you've never done this before?"

"Never," I insisted before going back down on him.

I'm sure I wasn't all that good at it, but Eric didn't seem to mind because he stayed hard despite my occasional fumbling and choking when I got carried away.

"Kenny," Eric huffed. "I'm gonna cum."

Despite my excited state, I was afraid to have him cum in my mouth, and I think he realized that too because he had me jerk him off, with both of my hands pumping up and down while I licked the underside of his plump glans as he instructed me.

I could feel Eric's orgasm racing though the veins in his cock a split second before the first jet of cum spat out of the puckered tip. I kept my hands pistoning as Eric groaned, with the thick sap pouring out of his cock and over my fists.

Eric's cock soon went limp in my grasp, with the head of his dick hiding back under the foreskin again as it withered. My hands were dripping with his cum, and I very tentatively brought a dripping digit to my lips. Not great, but not all that bad, and so I even took a big wad of Eric's semen into my mouth, much to his delight.

"Next time, I want you to cum in my mouth," I declared.

"Next time?" Eric laughed. "I'm an old man, so I don't know about that. You on the other hand..."

Eric nodded toward my dick, which was hard again and bobbing in front of me as I knelt beside him, my hands becoming more adventurous as I raked my fingers through the dense pelt of fur that covered his body.

The wiry hair fascinated me, probably because I wasn't all that hairy myself, but Eric seemed to like the attention I was giving him. My hands ran through his hairy chest, up and down his fury legs, and even raked my fingers through the thick tufts of hair under his arms, reveling in the virile musk that rose from my touch.

"I like the way it feels," I said sheepishly when Eric sensed my attraction to all of his hair.

"Don't apologize, Kenny. I like the way you feel too," Eric said. "Here, climb up on me."

Eric had me get on top of him, probably hardly feeling my skinny body on top of his muscular torso, and when he wrapped his arms around me, my first thought was - hey, this is queer.

I guess it was, and I guess I was, because I was enjoying the way our bodies felt against each other. My boner was pressed between our bodies, and I could feel his flaccid cock against my balls as I rubbed into Eric.

"That's it," Eric said as he slid his hand between us and arranged things down there so our cocks were together. "Grind into me."

"Oh man," I gasped as I felt my erection rubbing into Eric's rubbery hose as his enormous hand squeezed our dicks together, his manly scent making me crazy as I buried my face into his shoulder.

"Can you feel it?" Eric said with a smile. "I can feel your cock against mine - you're so hard."

"Feels so good," I said as Eric took my face in his hands and kissed me, and I did not back off when his tongue found mine.

It all felt so good; the sensation of our cocks rubbing together, the feel of Eric's hirsute body against my smooth skin, and even his lips on mine. When his hands slid down my back, first cupping my ass cheeks and then probing my anus with his finger, my body convulsed.

"Gonna cum," I grunted seconds before I ejaculated, covering our crotches with a copious amount of cum as Eric seemed to share my joy as I came.

"Made a mess," I said sheepishly as I looked at my cum all over Eric's cock and pubic hair.

"That's okay."

"Can I clean it?" I asked.

Eric was fine with that, and the more I cleaned the more he liked it. Despite his earlier reservations, he wasn't too old to get erect again, and this time I sucked on him with a lot more confidence.

Eric had a big cock, but not all that much bigger than me when we were both erect, so I felt a lot of the intimidation factor leave me as I sucked on his manhood while stroking the part I could not reach. To think that Jimmy and I could have been doing this to each other all of those times made me feel like I had missed out on something, because as my mouth went up and down Eric's throbbing member I realized that I loved sucking cock, just as much as I did when receiving the affection.

When Eric warned me he was going to cum, I made up my mind to take his orgasm, and while I choked and didn't do as masterful job as Eric had done to me when I had cum, I not only survived but enjoyed the sensation of his semen spurting into my mouth.

"I'll get better at it," I assured Eric afterward.

"That's scary, because you're damn good already," Eric said.

***

"You sure about this, Kenny?" Eric asked as he knelt behind me.

"Yes," I said with as much bravado as I could muster, and stared at the headboard waited.

In between going down on each other, we had been looking through my magazines as well as some of Eric's collection, when I saw something that looked interesting. Interesting, but scary.

"Look, I may never get this chance again," I said, trying to figure out why this good looking guy seemed so fascinated by me.

Eric had assured me that I would have no problem finding lovers, since all I lacked my confidence. I had the look, according to him, even though I had managed to go 18 years without anybody else seeing what he saw in me.

"And if you ever end up lonely, you could always give me a ring," Eric said with an expression that actually suggested that he would be the lucky one if we met again.

"Really?" I said, and he seemed amused at my shock when he assured me that he would love to get together again.

So when I suggested that Eric complete my education, he agreed even though he seemed to approach the idea of putting his cock in my ass with a great deal of trepidation.

Eric had lubricated my anus liberally, progressively sliding fingers into me until he had three of them corkscrewing into my rectum, and although it might not have been his idea, the way his cock looked suggested that he was up to it.

While the first finger or two had not been bad, and even pleasurable, it hurt when he managed to push the head of his cock into my puckered ring, and I was chewing on the sheets as he moved a little bit of his tool into me.

"Damn, you're tight," Eric said as he rocked back and forth. "You okay Kenny?"

I grunted something that sounded like a yes, and mercifully in a minute I heard Eric groan, and after that my bowels got a warm bath. He pulled out of me quickly and made sure I was alright.

"Can't believe I did it," I gasped through my tears. "Did you put it all in?"

"No," Eric said, and after I pressed the issue he told me that he barely got the head of it in before he felt bad about hurting me and made himself cum to get it over with.

"Oh," I said, deflated when I learned the truth. "Well, in that case, can we make a deal?"

"Sure."

"Let's never do that again," I said, and joined Eric when he laughed and agreed, with me deciding that having experienced it once was enough, at least with a guy the size of Eric.

"There's plenty of other things we can do," Eric said, and over the course of the summer he proved to be right about that, but there was never anything better than when we went down on each other during my 18th birthday party.

***

Thank you for reading

12