Ken's Massage

Story Info
Lecherous friend gets to massage my injured wife.
14.7k words
4.17
56.5k
83
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife, Miranda, fell down at the end of February, on one dark afternoon, during the bad weather.

It happened when she hurried across the road to do some shopping. Her legs just slipped away from underneath her on a treacherous piece of ice. Then, as she hurried to get up to avoid an oncoming car, she slipped and hurt herself again. Unfortunately, this meant that she sustained various bits of bruising and damage to her backside and lower back and ended up in bed for a couple of days. Luckily, she had me to look after her and take care of her every need while she got over the worst of it. After that, she hobbled around for a short period, enduring the pain, until she finally went to see the doctor. To cut a long story short, she was prescribed some pain killing tablets, given some special cream and advised to have a daily massage on the injured areas.

Now some men might have rather liked the idea of rubbing cream into the wife's posterior, but not me. You see, because of our history together, I felt it was more like an inconvenience than anything else. The reason being, that our sex life had spluttered and died some time ago. Miranda had never seemed keen on sex, not with me, anyway, and, over the past few years, it had tapered off completely. It seemed she always had some excuse or other ready to put me off. I thought she was very clever at it, because I never realised that there were that many excuses. Eventually, however, I got the message and stopped pressurising her. After all, every man needs a bit of encouragement in bed and believe me, I got precious little. So, I carried on, in what was essentially, a sexless marriage ...there was not much else I could do.

We had both been brought up not to talk about sexual problems, so the subject was never really brought up for a full discussion. I suppose we should have sought some expert help of some kind, but, for one reason or another, that never materialised. It was all very sad really, but, having said that, I had no intention of forcing myself on her. I mean that wouldn't have been right. So, to cut a long story short, I just got used to a married life without much sex.

Then again, I can't say I was unhappy, because, I loved our home, and, as a couple, the two of us got on reasonably well together in every other respect. These days, with our daughter away at College, we ran a small business from home and had a fair amount of leisure time. The fact that we were business partners and a married couple had helped to keep us together. We had a nice lifestyle, were financially well off and had a vested interest in keeping things on an even keel. As far as I knew, Miranda was reasonably happy with her life and splitting up never became an issue.

But, sex in a man never dies and I found other outlets for that kind of satisfaction. I wrote stories about sex, read erotic literature and occasionally made use of a prostitute. It was enough to keep me reasonably happy and interested. Unfortunately, because we had moved to the area a few years ago to find work, we had no relatives living anywhere near and very few friends.

Luckily, we had got to know one couple who lived not far away and he was the one who had got me really interested in using a computer. This guy's name was Ken and he lived with his wife Suzy in a little village near Carlisle about a 30 minute car ride away from us. We visited them quite often and, in return, they came to see us. It was a nice arrangement and we had become good friends. When I told them about Miranda's little accident they were most sympathetic. Every time we talked on the phone it was mentioned, and then, one day a couple of weeks later, I was in the middle of a conversation with Ken, when he raised the subject again.

"How's Miranda? He asked. "Has she got over that fall yet?

"Well, no, not yet" I explained, "still got a painful rear end I'm afraid. It's taking some time to clear up."

"Well, tell her that if she wants someone to come over and give her a massage. I'll be glad to do it," he chuckled.

I know he was kind of joking, but nevertheless, there was a sexual undertone in his offer that was suggesting something else........After all, I had witnessed his lustful stares at my leggy wife and her backside for long enough. Yes, it was obvious to me that he had a "thing" about my wife. I was quite sure about that. How could a husband be mistaken about the lustful way another man looks at his woman?

I made light of his remark, at the time, but, it had got me thinking. And, the more I thought about it the more I began to visualise Ken running his hands freely all over Miranda's naked body. Over her breasts, her hips, her thighs and sexy ass; taking complete possession of her. I just knew he would like that. Maybe she would too.

They were naughty thoughts indeed. But, it got me excited and it was a rare thing indeed these days for me to get sexually turned on by anything to do with my wife. So, as the days went by, I kept on thinking about it and realised that it would be absolutely thrilling if it actually happened. The implications of it were giving me constant hardons. It was just amazing......I could hardly sleep each night as I went over it in my mind. I know it sounds kind of perverse and weird, but, somehow I found it sexually exciting and I was determined to try and make something happen.

Getting Ken over to our house was easy. There were some computer programmes he had promised me and all I had to do was remind him of that fact and tell him I needed them fairly urgently. He promised to come across two days later and set them up for me. In the meantime, I made a great pretence of falling on my wrist and having it bandaged up. I was then able to claim that I was unable to do any more massages for the moment, because it was too painful.

The next thing I needed to do was set up a video camera in the bedroom so I could observe everything that went on. If my plans went as I hoped they would, I didn't want to miss a thing and I had already come to the conclusion that trying to see anything from outside the bedroom door was going to be less than satisfactory. I looked around and came to the conclusion that it could only work if I got the device up into one of the open style wardrobes. Finally, I wedged it under some folded up clothing in Miranda's wardrobe. The advantage of this was that although it was located in the en-suite area, the viewing angle through the open archway into the bedroom was superb. It was also reasonably safe because she hardly ever disturbed that particular shelf and the device was so small that it was practically impossible to spot from the bedroom floor.

So, when Ken came on the Thursday morning, all I had to do was mention that because of my wrist, I was unable to give Miranda the massage she needed. He was there like a shot. "Tell her I'm volunteering to do it," he grinned cheerfully.

"I'll see what she says," I said, quite seriously, watching his grin fade and be replaced by something else. A look of blatant, unadulterated lust.

I don't suppose he had thought for a moment that his suggestion would be taken up, but, now he was licking his lips in the faint hope that he would actually be allowed to get his hands on my wife's body. As he stood there drooling, I disappeared into the lounge to explain things to her. This was the tricky bit, getting her to agree, and, my heart was thumping wildly with excitement, as I put the proposition to her.

"Are you really serious?" She exclaimed. "Ask Ken to give me a massage? I know he's your friend but........"

It wasn't a complete surprise to her, because, I had argued the possibility that very morning as we got out of bed.

"Look," I reasoned, "the doctor said it was important that you had a daily massage and I can't do it. So, it's your chance to have it done, and, anyway, you said yourself that you weren't keen on getting any of our neighbours to come in and do it."

"Yes.......but Ken," she queried, with a frown. "I mean even Suzy would have been better....."

"Suzy isn't here," I said killing that one off. "She's got her hands full with her sick Aunt at the moment, you know that. So, come on.....he's ready."

"Well I suppose..........." she muttered reluctantly.

She was sitting there with a frown on her face obviously thinking about it. Was she happy or unhappy with Ken as a stand in masseur? It was difficult to tell. Then she stood up to go back upstairs.

Ken appeared in the dining room doorway and watched her climb, slowly, up the stairs, his lustful eyes focused hard on her shapely bottom, his lips formed into a hard lecherous leer. Thinking, no doubt, of what he would like to do to her.

And, if I say so myself, I have to concede that my wife had a sexy, well shaped ass, even if she was now in her late thirties. I put it down to her obsession with walking and exercise. She was a visitor to a ladies fitness club two or three times a week and her mature, curvaceous figure was looking healthier and better than ever. Today, she was wearing a tight fitting pair of black trousers and they emphasised her figure, delightfully.

"Looks like your services are required, Ken," I mentioned, cheerfully.

For a moment, he was stunned. I don't suppose he believed that his suggestion would be taken seriously, but, he recovered soon enough.

"Oh right!" he growled, licking his lips in anticipation.

I felt I had to say something, but, in the end it was a bit of a mumble.

"You know she hurt herself on her lower back and her....erm.....bottom ....so I trust that you will be a gentleman and not......erm..."

"Say no more".........I quite understand," he said, as, red faced with excitement, he brushed past me and eagerly started to follow her up the stairs. He must have thought that Christmas had already come round again. And, looking past him I could see Miranda swaying her curvaceous bottom, gently, from side to side, no doubt knowing he was coming up the stairs behind her. You could almost feel the sexual temperature rising, and me, I had a hard on, even knowing that her sexy walk wasn't for my benefit.

I had to stop him following her into the bedroom. Give him his due, the man was keen. He was desperate to get at her. The urgent, flushed, look on his face said it all. After all, it wasn't every day a man got the chance to get his hands on his best friend's pretty wife. And, Miranda, at 39, was 16 years younger than him and 11 years younger than his own wife, with a slimmer and more attractive figure. No wonder he was champing at the bit.

"We'll get things ready first," I told him. "You wait here on the landing."

He growled with impatience, but, at least he did as he was told.

When I went into our bedroom, Miranda was sitting on the bed. "I'm not sure about this," she whispered, breathlessly, "I mean, it's not really appropriate is it?"

"Look, he's our friend and he's going to help us out that's all. It'll be O.K."

"But, I'll have to get undressed," she stressed.

"Yeah, but you'll have a towel over you......to hide your modesty and everything. And there will be no funny business, because, he's just going to massage some cream onto your lower back, that's all."

"Oh, well, I suppose it will be alright," she conceded, "but, only because you think it's O.K."

"You'll be fine," I said encouragingly......"it's just a quick massage, that's all."

I could see that she was nervous and seemingly reluctant, but, importantly, she hadn't said "no" and I had high hopes that she would go along with it. Besides, I knew that she liked Ken and, in a way, I guess that the underlying naughtiness of the whole thing was beginning to get to her too. She was starting to blush and that was a good sign. Anyway, she started to undress, as she usually did for the massage. Off came her skirt, then her pantyhose............I gulped, as I realised that her curvaceous figure and long shapely legs had never looked in better condition.

Suddenly, the sexual implications of it all seemed to close in on her. She became all flustered and anxious, knowing that a man other than her husband was shortly to get his hands on her bare bottom.......... She was nervous and flustered, like a chicken in a hen house knowing that the fox was ready to pounce.

"Shall I keep my panties on?" She asked, earnestly, from across the room.......... "NO," growled Ken in a stage whisper from behind the half closed door and that was before I could even respond. For a few seconds there was an embarrassing silence while Miranda and I exchanged startled looks. Ken was already dominating proceedings even though he was still waiting outside. All I could do was shrug my shoulders in non-committal way, while I watched Miranda go even redder and put her hand over her mouth. For a few agonising moments I thought she was going to call it off, but then, with knees trembling slightly, she obediently peeled off her panties, all the way down her legs, and, nervously, stepped out of them.

Almost immediately, the earthy aroma of her sex became apparent in the room. And, no doubt, Ken, standing in the half open doorway, got a whiff of it too. Suddenly, the atmosphere in the room became sexually charged and I'm sure all three of us could sense it. You could almost feel the excitement level rise.

"Fucking hell! I thought at the time, she's actually doing it. And I felt myself go a little dizzy with the heady realisation that in spite of her professed misgivings and nervousness, Miranda was prepared to go through with it. It was a defining moment in the dirty little scheme I had concocted.

So, Ken, the randy old fox, waiting impatiently outside the door, was going to be let loose in the hen house after all..............Well, let the feathers fly.

She was lying naked from the waist down as she lay on her front on top of the bed. For appearances sake, I draped a large green towel across her bottom and the backs of her thighs as a kind of modesty barrier. Then, I got out the cream and put it down within hands reach. "Right Ken," I said, "you can come in now. I'll leave you to do the massage while I wash up...... Just take your time," I emphasised,

Then, impatiently, he bustled into the room, taking charge, and I could see pure lust in his eyes as he saw her laying there, naked from the waist down and waiting for HIM. My own presence there seemed irrelevant.

"I hope you are going to be good Ken and not take advantage" whimpered my wife as he entered the room.

"Of course I am," growled Ken, rather ambiguously in response. And, as if to confirm my deep suspicions of his real intentions, the first thing he did was to whip away the covering green towel and place it to one side. Miranda's naked lower body was immediately revealed and we were looking at her shapely bare ass and the back of her thighs....

I suppose, at that point, a husband should have objected, but, like a wimp, I said nothing. It was a case of me just fading into the background and leaving her to handle things the best way she could. He ignored me anyway, as he focused his eyes exclusively on her naked form.

I heard my wife gasp with shock at her body being uncovered, but, amazingly, she never said a word. It must have been obvious to both of us that Ken was now very much in control. However, her face went a deeper shade of red knowing that she was now naked from the waist down and more or less at his mercy.

Me? I just left them to it, as he unscrewed the bottle of cream and started to massage her lower back. I could see , straightaway, that his idea of massage was a lot different to mine as he was clearly enjoying the touch of her body more than I did. And, I could tell the way Miranda was breathing that she was enjoying it in a more sensual way. After a minute of watching and being totally ignored, I left them to it. The last thing I wanted to do was stand over them like a chaperone. That would have spoilt everything. So, I went back downstairs and pinned my hopes on my expensive little recording device, hoping that it would do its job.

When I got down the stairs and looked back, I could see that the bedroom door had been firmly closed. Clearly, my presence was definitely not required. It was clear that he wanted to be left alone to get down to business. There might as well have been a sign on the door saying "Wife's seduction in progress - Husband keep out."

I was like a cat on hot bricks downstairs, wondering what was going on above me. What the hell was he up to? Was he being really good or was the temptation of my wife's half naked body proving too much for him? I couldn't wait to find out.

Later on, after he had gone, I retrieved the video camera and fixed it up to my computer. To my great relief, everything worked fine and I felt like a peeping Tom as I examined what had been recorded earlier. The colour and clarity of the film was first class and I couldn't have had a better view from the high vantage point.

As I watched, I could see that, at first, everything was smooth and professional. He seemed to be on his best behaviour and, so much so, that I began to wonder if the whole thing about getting him to do it had been a waste of time. I blew out my cheeks and shook my head in frustration.

But, I kept watching and eventually was rewarded. Ken, like any other hot blooded male faced with such nakedness, started to take a few liberties. His hand began to stray and feel around in places where it had no business to be..............

"Ken......." I heard Miranda complain, "Not there, please......."

Then another minute or so would elapse. "Ken! You are so naughty.....behave yourself, you're supposed to be massaging my back!"

But, she kept her voice down almost to a whisper and didn't get too alarmed. Because of that, she didn't deter him. If anything, he was getting more adventurous. His hands were brazenly exploring her thighs, bum and even up under the back of her blouse as he extended the massage to suit himself.......and as far as I could see she was letting him do it. Her own hands were clasped together on the pillow up past her head and they didn't seem as they were going to move, no matter what he did. Then his fingers started to stroke in between her thighs, getting dangerously near to her pussy....

"Oh Ken, please....you mustn't.......".she squirmed.

I could see that she was still lying face down, trying to keep her legs together. It was her only defence against Ken's little indiscretions.

"I think I'll have to put my panties back on," she ventured.

"No, you bloody well won't," growled Ken firmly. And I heard my wife gasp at the man's boldness and forcefulness .................And the panties stayed off.

If she hadn't been fully aware of his lustful intentions, she must surely have got the message by now. And, I guess at that point most respectable married woman would have brought proceedings abruptly to an end, but, my wife stayed where she was and let things carry on.

Sometime later, after lots of feeling and probing by him and giggling from her, she called an end to his fun by declaring the massage session over. "I think that's enough, for today" she told him. You are getting a bit too naughty for my liking" Then, I saw her carefully get up and grab the green towel to cover her front bits.

Smack! Smack!

As she bent over, Ken delivered two hard slaps to her unprotected bare bum and she gave out a shriek of surprise.

"Is everything all right?" I heard myself (on the tape) call out from downstairs.

"Yes," they immediately called out in unison, two red faces, so anxious not to be caught out...... and sharing the naughty secret of Ken's sexual intent.

"Now stop it," she whispered to him, almost playfully.

"I couldn't help it," admitted Ken, "you've got such a lovely shaped ass, I just couldn't resist it."