Kerry's Morning Discovery Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From where she stood, Mom sighed and rocked her hips against her hand; clearly enjoying an orgasm of her own after watching her adult children screwing their brains out. "Oh, my sweet boy and girl," she moaned, pulling her fingers out of her pussy, before lifting them to suck the sweet juice off of them. "Mmm, you two looked just, so lovely together," she cooed. "Fucking each other was a delight . . . even if you didn't wait for Momma to join you." Waggling a mock-angry finger at us, she had a warm, fond smile on her face.

From behind me, Zack propped himself up and said contritely, "Sorry, Mom . . . but when you went off this morning, I just couldn't help myself!" He wrapped his arms around me, hugging me tight. "I just wanted to make love to Kerry, just the two of us."

Mom laughed, before blowing a kiss to her son. "Oh, baby, you don't have to apologize. I knew if you had the chance, you and Kerry would just make a great pair of lovers." She gave me a sly look as she added, "I'm just sorry I didn't get back in time to see it all from the start."

I chuckled, before shifting a bit, letting Zack's spent dick slip from my pussy. "Well, this weekends not over yet, Mom," I said. "After the great fucking I just got, I'd say you'll get plenty of chances to see me and Zack fuck again." With an inviting stare, I added, "You could even join us, if you want."

Mom's eyes just went smoky as she stared back at me. "Mm, baby . . . is there any doubt that I want to join you two next time?" Taking a moment to strip off her top and pants, she ran her hands down her svelte body, before she grinned at me and said, "Now . . . before we even think about that 'next time', there's the matter of my morning 'snack'."

"Snack, Mom?" I asked with mock-innocence, as I scooted my body towards the side of the bed, spreading my legs to reveal my cum-filled snatch. Zack just chuckled, laying back to watch as Mom approached the bed and slipped down between my legs....

*** *** ***

That was just one of many hot fucks that me, Mom and Zack shared that weekend. Seriously, you cannot believe just what sort of bedroom antics the three of us got into . . . you just had to be there, I guess.

There's more to tell of what we did after that four-day weekend of discovery, but I'll save that for another time. All I can say for now, in closing, is that I cannot wait until summer break and the time I can be with my hot brother and mother all over again!

The End (for now!)

12