Kevin and Dawn Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Kevin withdrew his dick all the way from his mother's ass and then speared it back in, Dawn began working her tongue through her soaked pussy lips, flicking her mother's clit, and poking into her cunt-hole.

Kevin quickly increased the speed and force of his ass fucking, Dawn intensified her cunt eating, and Vickie—as herself and as "mom" moaned, "Oh, my fucking God! Yes! Yes! Fuck my ass and eat my cunt! Oh, God, I love you two so much!"

It didn't take very long under the double onslaught for Vickie/mom to build up to another orgasm. As her pussy erupted into her "daughter's" sucking mouth, she hollered, "Oh, fuck, yes!"

Dawn was a bit surprised at how much cum gushed from her aunt's pussy, having just recently had another huge orgasm around Kevin's cock, but she continued sucking and tonguing until her pussy finally eased to a stop.

Feeling and hearing that his aunt/mom was reaching the end of her orgasm, Kevin slowed his pace to a few slow strokes, and then withdrew his dick from her ass, one last time.

Vickie laid her head on the table, and switching back to herself, she moaned, "Holly shit!" using her own favorite expression, and abandoning her sister-in-law's favorite of "Oh God!"

"You two are fucking awesome!" she said as she easily unwound her hands from the "restraints" and pushed herself up. She turned around and sat herself up on the table, then brought her wadded-up shirt up to wipe off the wetness of Dawn's cum that still covered her face.

Kevin intercepted her hand, though, and said, "Don't waste good pussy-juice on your shirt!" He helped his sister to her feet, and added, "We'll take care of that!"

The naked trio then engaged in a sucking, lapping three-way kiss, sharing the tastes of both of the women's orgasms.

When their faces were reasonably clean of pussy-juice—but still wet from kissing and lapping—Vickie slid off the table, and said, "I think we need another shower."

"Let's use the outside one, and then get in the hot tub," Dawn suggested.

The large backyard, that included not only the shower and the hot tub, but a diving pool and an expanse of lawn large enough to play volley ball, was completely encircled by tall yews that had grown together over the years to form a virtually impenetrable privacy fence.

During their "alone time" the kids often took advantage of the privacy to skinny-dip and even fuck outdoors on the edge of the pool or on one of the chase lounges.

As the three rinsed the sweat and cum from their naked bodies before getting into the hot tub, Vickie said to Kevin, "So, from your comment earlier, it seems you have a bisexual curiosity. If the situation were to present itself, do you think you'd explore that curiosity?"

"I ... um ... I don't know. Maybe, I guess," he said. Finally down off of the morning-long sexual high, his objective brain was back in control and it was giving him second thoughts about having someone's actual penis in his mouth.

It had seemed like a good idea when he was horny—like when he had experimented with sucking the hairbrush and when Aunt Vickie had stuck the zucchini in his mouth—and the thought certainly made his dick drool when she was telling her story about her and Tommy and Marty.

But now, with a wilted pecker and a clearer head, having some guy put his boner in his mouth didn't seem quite so arousing, somehow.

Vickie understood the reason for his sudden reluctance perfectly, of course, and she mentally kicked herself for broaching the subject to soon. The poor kid had just had two orgasms and gone right on fucking until she and Dawn had had theirs. He would have to be exhausted! Sex wouldn't be the first thing on his mind, right now; and deviant sex would be way off the table.

She pressed her naked body to his, squashing her big tits against his chest, and then kissed him under the running water. When she broke the long kiss, still holding him, she said, "That's okay. It's not for everyone. Just something to think about." She gave him another quick kiss, and added, "You certainly had me thinking about it with that zucchini!"

After about three minutes in the bubbling water of the hot tube, Kevin was nodding off. He snapped himself to, and then, hauling himself up out of the water, he announced, "I can't believe I'm saying this while sitting in a hot tub with two gorgeous, naked women, but I have to go lay down; I am exhausted!"

Continued in part-5

Please take a moment to vote and leave a comment or a suggestion!

Thank you!

Love,

Casey