Kevin's Torment

Story Info
The Cheerleaders torment their favorite target.
6.3k words
4.2
103.9k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,056 Followers

Author's Note: All persons engaging in any sexual act are at least eighteen years of age or older.


Kevin Mouton wished for the millionth time he'd never been born. The product of a very short father (John Mouton was five foot, one inch tall) and an even shorter mother (Michelle was only four foot five inches) he was predestined to be short. To make matters even worse, Kevin was very slight of build. His mother still bought his clothing in the children's' section.

If his small stature wasn't bad enough, Kevin also blushed horribly whenever he was embarrassed or excited. People loved to embarrass him just to see him blush, then they would laugh at him, and he would blush even more. Kevin was an easy target.

Girls were the worst. Even if he was small, he still liked girls, wanted to have dates with them, wanted them to like him; but none of them would even look twice at him. Except to make fun of him.

Once, he'd worked up the courage to ask Tracy Baxter, the prettiest girl in Baylor Lake High School, to the movies. He could hear her mocking, haughty laughter ringing in his ears, and the laughter of her friends, and that had been two years ago.

Right now, in first period Biology, he was surrounded by the worst of his tormentors, the cheerleaders, especially Tracy. Mrs. New was lecturing on genealogy and every time she would say 'sperm' the girls would giggle, and Kevin would blush.

"Hey, Kevin," Tracy sing-songed and he looked over at her beautiful, smiling face.

She was stunning. Her white cheerleader uniform was molded to her thirty-eight Double D breasts and her very slim waist. The short pleated skirt flared out over her thirty-four inch hips and showed a long expanse of her muscular thighs. Her long blonde hair was done into two ponytails, tied up with white ribbons.

"What?" Kevin croaked.

Her blew eyes flashed merriment and he blushed, but returned her smile.

"Like this, Kevin?" she asked and flipped the hem of her short skirt up.

She wasn't wearing any panties! He was looking at her blonde curls and her pink slit. The cheerleaders burst into peals of mocking laughter as he gawked, open-mouthed, heavy blush on full display. Tracy smirked and flipped the hem of her skirt back down.

"Kevin, going to the game tonight?" Tracy asked after the bell had rung and they bustled to make it to second period classes.

"Um, no, no," Kevin blushed and stammered.

"Aw, Kevin, why not?" she asked, pouting in disappointment.

"Um, I don't got a way to get there," he stammered and blushed more furiously.

"Oh, that's no problem," she said brightly. "I'll come pick you up."

He found an inner strength he didn't know he had; his face darkened and he glared at the pretty blonde. Her friends stood around, tittering at his obvious discomfort.

"Leave me alone, Tracy, I having done anything to you," he spat.

"Would you like to?" she asked, her face millimeters from his. He could smell her sugar-free gum and her perfume, a light musk based scent.

""Leave me alone!" he demanded and shoved his way through the laughing throng.

----

Obviously, Tracy Baxter wasn't through with him yet. She, Megan, Vanessa and Cynthia cornered him by his locker as he was putting his Calculus book away and grabbing his lunch after fifth period classes were over.

"That was rude, walking away when I was talking to you," she chided him.

"Well, I was through talking to you," he said, again finding that inner strength.

"Aw, Kevin!" Tracy pouted. "Don't you like me?"

"Yes," he admitted. "I like you a whole lot, and that's why this really hurts."

She was surprised; she'd expected him to deny his obvious attraction to her, thus giving her more ammunition to torment him with.

"Why can't you just leave me the fuck alone?" he screamed at them and shoved past them and raced for the cafeteria.

He found an empty table to sit at; the eighteen year old had very few he could even call acquaintances, much less friends. The four cheerleaders found a table directly across from him and all four smiled sweetly at him.

In unison, they spread their legs wide and he was looking at four pussies. Tracy's blonde curls were the prettiest in his opinion, but Cynthia's bald mound and wet pinkness looked very good to him too. Megan shaved her brown bush into a thin landing strip and had he not been so shocked, he would have smirked Megan's hair was blonde, not brunette, but her little strip gave proof that the color was out of a bottle. Vanessa let her black curls grow naturally, but even the thick profusion did not cover her pink lips. Kevin was a little surprised at the color of her pussy, even though he'd never thought of what color an African-American's vagina would be. But it was pink, just like Megan's, and Cynthia's, and Tracy's.

He set his face into a scowl and turned his back on the giggling girls.

"Oh, no he didn't!" Vanessa spat out, surprised at Kevin's reaction.

The afternoon classes were cut short for the Pep Rally. The one hundred and eighty seven students of Baylor Lake High School crammed into the hot gymnasium to cheer for their football team. The cheerleaders and football players did most of the cheering; the majority of the students regarded the football team as a waste of time. In four years, the four years that Coach Baxter had been at the helm, they'd won three games.

Listlessly, half-heartedly, the students cheered and chanted along with the enthusiastic faculty. Coach Baxter gave a speech meant to inspire students and players alike, and then the school day was over.

----

Kevin tensed up; Tracy was waiting for him by his locker. Her companions were nowhere in sight, a fact that did little to ease his discomfort.

"Kevin," she whispered, running a fingernail from his throat down to his belt buckle. "If I come pick you up, will you come to the football game with me tonight? I'd really really like it if you'd be there."

She pressed her lips to his for a light, quick little kiss. Kevin knew it was just a big joke, that Tracy was just playing a cruel, sick joke on him, but the moment the five foot six inch girl put her pouting lips to his, that was the moment God smiled down on Kevin and took pity on his pathetic little life.

"Um, okay," he agreed, despite the warning bells going off in his head.

"Oh, goody!" she said and kissed him again. "I'll pick you up at six, okay?"

He watched her short skirt swish back and forth as she strolled away. With a final shake of her rear end, she exited the hall and was gone. Kevin snapped out of his reverie and hurried to catch his bus home.

----

His mother and father were proud of him for getting a date with the attractive cheerleader and his father and he picked out an outfit for that night while his father gave him pointless and useless tips on what to do on a date.

He almost screamed in nervous excitement when the doorbell chimed. Before he could race to the door, his mother was answering it.

The blonde girl towered over his parents, but she was polite and friendly.

"Um, after the game, we usually go out to Megan's, she's got a cabin on the lake, is that all right?" Tracy asked his parents.

"Yeah, sure, just bring him home safe and sound," John smiled.

Kevin again fought the urge to scream when she grabbed his hand and held it as they left the house. She popped the lock on the passenger door with her keyless remote and jumped into the driver's side of the corvette.

"I'm so glad you changed your mind and came with me," she said and wetly kissed him before jamming on the accelerator and leaving a wide swath of rubber in front of his home.

She drove the powerful car fast and hard and within moments they were pulling up in front of the field that the Baylor Lake Bandits called home. She bypassed the few students that milled about at the ticket booth and pulled Kevin through the Players' gate.

Quite a few of the students and faculty looked on in mild interest as the pretty cheerleader pushed Kevin onto the cheerleaders' bench.

"I've got to go warm up the crowd with the other girls, okay?" she said. "Save me a spot, okay?"

The North side Defenders soundly thrashed the Bandits, but that did not dampen the spirits of the six cheerleaders as they excitedly chattered about going to Megan's cabin.

"Come on!" Tracy happily shrieked as she grabbed Kevin's hand and pulled him behind her and ran for her car.

""Daddy's not home; he's back at the stadium with those pathetic jerk-offs we call a football team," Tracy said as she screeched to a halt in front of her house.

"Um, what're we doing here?" Kevin nervously asked.

"I've got to get out of this uniform; I'm all hot and sweaty," Tracy said as she led him through the darkened house.

"What about, um, where's your Mom?" Kevin stammered and blushed.

"Died last year," Tracy said bitterly. "Blew her itty bitty fucking brains out."

"Oh, God, Tracy!" Kevin gasped. "Tracy, I'm so sorry! I forgot all about that!"

"Yeah?" she spat bitterly. "Well, don't worry about it. It ain't like you're the one that put the fucking gun in her mouth and pulled the God damned trigger, now is it?"

She roughly shoved him onto her bed and pulled the cheerleader sweater off in front of his stunned, disbelieving eyes. She unsnapped the industrial strength bra and her large globes fell out. She sighed with some relief and smiled at him.

"You like?" she asked playfully as she cupped each breast and waggled them at him.

"Yes," he tried to say, but his mouth just opened and closed, no sound coming out.

"I like them stroked and rubbed, not pawed and grabbed, like this," she whispered as she brought his sweating, shaking hands to each breast. "Yeah, like that."

She jammed her tongue into his mouth and pushed him onto his back and straddled him.

"Kevin, you naughty boy!" she gasped and giggled as his hand had a mind of its own and traveled down her flat abdomen to the waistband of her skirt.

"Sorry!" he gasped and jerked his hand away from her hot flesh.

"Kevin, Kevin," she moaned, rubbing her hands over his scrawny chest. "You want to fuck?"

"No," he said forcefully, surprising her.

"You don't?" she asked. "Really?"

"No," he said and returned her kiss with fervor. "I want to make love to you."

"Mm Hmm," she cooed as he sucked on one of her nipples, sending little electric shocks through her body. "Well, here's the deal, Baby. Oh! God! Right there!"

His hand cupped her wet crotch through her cheerleader panties and his thumb was pressing on her sensitive clitoris.

"I can, we can make love, and then I'll take you home, or... Damn it, you're making it hard to think!"

"Or?" he pressed her, his thumb tracing up and down her slit roughly rasping against her clitoris through the satiny material of her panties.

"Oh, yes!" she cried out in orgasm, and then finally grabbed his hand to stop the maddening process.

"Or?" he asked again and softly rubbed her heavy breasts.

"Or I can take you with me to Megan's and we can make love all night long," she said and again jammed her tongue into his mouth.

"Ding ding ding!" he said. "I think we have a winner!"

She laughed and slithered off of the bed. He watched as she dropped her skirt to the floor and bent over to pick it and her sweater and bra up. She turned around and dropped the sweaty clothing into the laundry hamper. Her panties fell to the floor and Kevin sucked in his breath at the sight of her beautiful rear end.

"Just one problem, though," she said and picked up her discarded panties.

Kevin could see her pussy underneath. It was glistening wet.

"What's that?" Kevin asked, wary.

"Megan doesn't like guys," Tracy said and her panties joined the rest of her cheerleader uniform.

"Well, that definitely leaves me out," Kevin said dejectedly.

"Yeah, she's like this big fucking dyke," Tracy said, looking over her shoulder at him as she pulled the ribbons from her hair. "Only wants girls at her sleep-over."

"Well, then how are we going to...?" Kevin began.

"I mean, this is going to sound real fucked up," Tracy said and turned around.

"Oh God!" Kevin cried out as he flooded his briefs with an involuntary discharge.

She looked at him with some amusement and a little wonder. The tent in his jeans was a little surprising. she'd not expected him to have much in the meat department.

Truthfully, Kevin was average, but on such a small frame, it looked quite substantial.

"Oh God, I'm sorry," he almost sobbed in embarrassment.

She cupped his small face in her hands and kissed him softly.

"Don't worry about it," she said gently and unzipped his jeans. "Actually, it's kind of a compliment."

He gasped then moaned as she slid her wet pussy onto his still erect penis.

"Oh, God! Baby, you feel so good!" she groaned and ground her crotch roughly against his.

She pulled his shirt off and flicked his nipples almost painfully. She sucked hot wet kisses from him, then sat straight up, locked her pussy tightly around his cock and screamed in orgasm.

She dismounted and pulled his jeans and briefs off of his slender legs and sucked him into her mouth. He groaned and shuddered, so close to orgasm. With a wet 'plop' she pulled her mouth off of his cock and again sucked hot kisses from his slack mouth.

"There's a way you can be with me all night long," she whispered hotly into his ear. "Id really really like it if you could be with me tonight."

"But if Megan doesn't want any boys," he moaned and gasped as she curled her hand around his throbbing cock.

"But if she thinks you're a girl," she interrupted him, and then sucked his cock into her hot mouth again.

Even though he'd come just a moment ago, her hot sucking mouth was quickly flooded with his semen. She held a good measure of it in her mouth, and when she was sure he'd finished shooting, brought her lips to his. She firmly held his head in her hands and forced his semen into his mouth. When she'd emptied her mouth of his semen, she shoved her tongue into his mouth, tasting him again. She pinned him down until he'd swallowed all of his load.

----

The acrid, pungent paste stung and burned as she generously applied it to his legs, underarms and crotch. She giggled and kissed him again.

"Thank you so much, Baby," she enthused. I've never had a boyfriend willing to do this for me before."

Boyfriend. Tracy Baxter just called him a boyfriend.

In the shower, she made him rinse the paste off, and then had him lather himself up with sweet smelling soap and floral shampoo. Once he was rinsed off, she handed him a washcloth and presented her body to him. She made him lather her from head to toe and smiled at his resurgent erection. She pinned him against he wall of the shower, facing away from her.

"Hey!" he cried out as her fingers tickled at his tightly clenched anus.

"Relax, Baby, it only hurts if you fight it," she whispered hotly into his ear and fucked two fingers in and out of his backside.

He groaned in shame as she jammed the two fingers in and out, and then gasped in horror as he felt her slide a tube into his loosened rectum. Water flooded in and he groaned again.

Her sucking mouth was little distraction as he felt his bowels cramping up. Roughly, she jerked the tube from his rectum and he groaned as he flooded her mouth with his hot semen. Again, she held his face tightly as she fed him some of his own semen.

"Mm, I love the taste of come, don't you?" she asked.

Truthfully, she wasn't a very big fan of it. Ben Webber had shoved her face onto his cock and before she could even mumble an objection, was spurting his load down her throat. True, Kevin's cock tasted a lot cleaner than Ben's sweaty one, but semen still tasted like semen.

"Okay, ready?" she asked and helped him out of the shower stall. She plopped him down on the toilet, then flounced out of the steamed bathroom.

Alone, he began to seriously reconsider the plan to dress up like a female just to be with her. He hissed in pain as he evacuated his bowels. This was getting a little too weird for his liking.

----

She knelt in front of him as he sat on her vanity stool and applied the mascara. Again she smiled at him and he couldn't help but smile back. She kissed him again, sliding her tongue into his mouth. He didn't like the taste of his own semen on her breath, but he knew better than to complain. She finished and looked up at him.

"Done, God, Kevin, you are a total fucking hottie!" Tracy crowed and pointed him toward her mirror.

She had combed his thick brown hair into a playful little bob, but it was her skillful hand at applying makeup that had done the trick. He wore her younger sister's sundress and a pair of sandals.

The mirror showed two girls, one completely nude; the other casually dressed and ready to head out to Megan's cabin.

"Hey Tracy," Coach Baxter's voice boomed out and the door was flung open.

Kevin shrieked and Tracy positioned him between her nakedness and her father's blatant stare.

"Oh, sorry, didn't realize you had company," he said, but made no move to go away, or to close the door.

"Daddy, this is my friend, um, Kelly," Tracy said, pressing her naked body close to Kevin's back.

"Hey, Kelly," Coach Baxter said, his eyes roaming over her body, making Kevin squirm under his direct appraisal. Finding nothing of interest, Coach Baxter went back to staring at his daughter's overly developed curves. Behind him, Stacy, Tracy's younger sister, playfully flipped her big sister the finger.

"Hey, were my eyes deceiving me, or did you show up at the game with that midget, what's his name?" Coach asked.

"Daddy, Kevin's a really nice guy," Tracy defended.

Uh huh," he mocked, still trying to see her body.

"Daddy, we're trying to get ready," Tracy huffed.

"Uh huh," he said again, but still did not move away. Stacy shrugged her shoulders and disappeared into the darkened hall.

Tracy huffed again, but stepped out from behind Kevin and pulled on a pair of panties then shrugged into a bra, all with her back to her father. He walked off, but did not close her door. Tracy pulled on a pair of shorts and a tank top, and then grabbed Kevin's hand tightly. He winced at her firm grip.

"Come on," Tracy hissed and Kevin could tell that she was close to tears.

She was silent for the eight-minute drive to the small cabin Megan's family had on the shoreline of Baylor Lake, Babes In Toyland blaring at an intolerable volume. The closer they got to the cabin, the more apprehensive Kevin grew.

He could see Megan's Volkswagen Bug and Heather's Cadillac. Vanessa's battered old subcompact was also there. Tracy looked over at the frightened Kevin and smiled. For a moment, he forgot about his fear, lost in her angelic smile. She kissed him deeply, and then jumped out of the car. She dragged him up the wooden steps to the one room cabin.

----

"Who the fuck is this?" the jealous Megan demanded when Tracy dragged a cute girl in behind her.

Over the booming hip-hop music, Tracy addressed the five girls, "Everyone, this is Kelly! And we need a fucking drink!"

The tequila and cola burned Kevin's throat and stomach and warmth radiated throughout his small body.

"Let's dance," Tracy demanded and dragged him to the middle of the floor.

Rosalita and Vanessa were trying to prove to the other that they were better dancers so Tracy shoved Kevin into a corner and roughly kissed him. He assumed the titters and giggles of the other girls were about his lack of dancing skills, but the other girls had recognized him and were laughing at him.

Tracy kept pouring the drinks into the boy. She also kept pushing him around, bullying him. All the anger she felt toward her father, always trying to catch glimpses of her body, and becoming angry and defensive whenever she said anything, all those jocks that asked her out, thinly disguised efforts to grab her large breasts and try to get into her panties, all the male (and a few female) teachers that assumed she was stupid and talked down to her, Kevin took the brunt of her rage. All the hurt and rejection she felt toward her mother for committing suicide, and abandoning her, all the rejection she felt from her younger sister, she channeled into hatred, and Kevin was taking it all. So long as she kept tempering it with forceful kisses, he took it all in stride.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,056 Followers
12