Kevin's Ups and Downs Pt. 11

Story Info
Kevin picks up Dee, and today is the day.
1.9k words
4.57
5.9k
11
3

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slid behind the wheel, and my Desoto Fireflite purred to life with a twist of the key. It was Monday, still early, and I wanted to drive over to Deanna's house, and take her to school in style. It had been a weekend to remember, on Sunday morning, my morning wood had been taken care of, and I had awakened to the feel of my cock, rock hard, being stroked to life by my Mom's hands.

"Now, fuck my best friend, fuck her pussy good, and fill her up with a hot, juicy load!"

Monique was spread out, her arms and her thighs open wide, welcoming me. My cock, stiff as iron, was more than ready to lead the way, and I powered in, a loud growl of pleasure from Monique as I buried myself balls deep. I rode deep inside Monique's eager, tight grip, my Mom watching us with a hungry gleam in her eye until Monique's howls of orgasmic joy, the tightening clench around my shaft brought me right to the brink.

"Pull out Kev, and shoot your load all over my body!" Monique ordered, and eager to please I did exactly as told. Pulling out, I felt her hands wrap around my cock, two thrusts into her warm hands and I erupted, my cock jerking and pulsing.

Gasping, I watched a long stream of pearl white cum shoot out, splattering just under her breasts, another gushed out, painting a white stream down her belly, then more streams joined, painting her pubic triangle, Monique's hands gripping me, not letting go until she had milked every drop out of me.

I had laid down, watching as my Mom eagerly licked up every drop, then, naturally, being between Monique's thighs to lick up the last of my cum, she had dipped her face down into the hot, wet seam, and brought Monique cresting again, her cries of orgasmic pleasure as she enjoyed another noisy, gushing release.

Monique wanted to see me fuck Mom again, and she sucked me up to another bone-hard erection, and my Mom, her arms and legs spread wide, her eyes eager and hungry, a smile of joy welcoming me, and our grunts mingled as I slid into my Mom's tight pussy.

Monique lay next to us, whispering endearments about how good we looked, how sexy it was seeing mother and son in a hot collusion of desire, and my Mom got a long hard ride. The look of bliss on her face, her cries and moans of pleasure at climax brought on my explosion, and I growled as I fired a thick volley deep inside my Mom, and Monique was happy to lick Mom's cunt clean.

Monique had to leave, she had a business trip, and her flight was an early morning flight on Monday. When she left, it was very plain to see that this weekend was not our last, Monique and my Mom made it very clear that they wanted more of our hot, three-way action, to which I was happy to agree to. After Monique was on her way home, my Mom had suggested that as much as she wanted me again, we should wait until I had claimed Deanna's virginity.

"That way, when you do pluck her cherry, she'll get a big rush of juices to fill her up, she'll love it. And when you have claimed her virginity, I'll want you right here, fucking my eager cunt as you tell me all about how it felt to fuck Deanna's sweet pussy. And you have her Mom to fuck, too, so many ladies to satisfy!"

My mind returned to the here and now as I pulled up in front of Deanna's house. A light in the kitchen was on, good, I didn't want to be waking anybody up. I climbed the stairs and rapped softly on the door. When it opened, Deanna's Mom was there, her look of "I wonder who that is" turning to a look of lust and desire.

The fact that she was wearing a very sheer, powder blue robe, showed very clearly that she was naked underneath, the smile she gave me as she saw my eyes drank in the sexy sight, she cocked her hip to one side, giving me the best display. Her eyes traveled down, her eyes locked on my bulge, which was quickly growing to its morning wood.

"Hello Kevin, so nice to see you again."

Opening the door, she ushered me inside.

"Good morning, Anne, I'm here to take Deanna to school in style."

"Ah yes, I see you have that wonderful car outside, Deanna told me about it, a 57 Desoto, right?"

As I answered in the affirmative, Anne continued, "Such a nice young man, she's upstairs, probably still in bed, would you like to go and wake her up?" Her voice lowered, huskily she purred, "If she wasn't here, I'd give you a blow job that would make your toes curl, then you'd get a special, nice hot breakfast, I sit on the table, spread my legs and let you see my hot, pink pussy, and let you dine on my hot, steamy juices. That would be your nice, hot breakfast Kev, think you'd enjoy that kind of special, hot breakfast?"

As I nodded eagerly, Anne cooed, "As much as I'd like to serve that up to you, I don't want to get greedy. I only want what Deanna gets, not more. So, go upstairs and wake her up, then come downstairs and I'll give you a more traditional nice hot breakfast, before school. I always say you learn better on a full stomach."

I trotted upstairs, conscious of the eager gaze of Anne watching me. In the hallway, I walked down towards Deanna's room and peeked in her room. She was asleep, and I crept in, and I slid onto the bed and spooned her body. She let out a soft sigh, snuggled against me, and I gave her gentle kisses up and down the side of her neck. I felt her rising to wakefulness, and she stiffened in my arms. She spun around, her eyes wide, and her body relaxed when she saw it was me.

"Kevin, you wonderful man, good morning!" Deanna cooed.

"Good morning to you baby. I am here to take you to school in style, in your very own chariot."

She snuggled up close, and whispered, "My Prince Charming."

I decided to tell her what was on my mind, and I said, "Nothing but the best for my girlfriend."

Her face turned up to me, her eyes wide, she said, "Are you serious?"

I replied, "Are sure as I ever was about anything. You're fantastic baby, and I would love to be your boyfriend."

Her face broke out in a radiant smile, and she cooed, "Yes, oh yes Kevin, with such a Prince Charming, how could I resist?"

I just had to kiss those smiling lips, and we locked out lips together, tongues wrestling together until we finally had to break and come up for air. Her face was flushed, her eyes wide.

My cock was rock hard, and Deanna looked like she was ready to give me a good morning blowjob until Anne called up, "Deanna, Kevin, come downstairs, breakfast is almost ready!"

We decided we'd better get ourselves together, and I watched as Deanna got out of bed, the thin nightgown giving me lots to feast my eyes on. She slipped on her robe, and we headed downstairs, and into the kitchen.

"Perfect timing, good morning sweetheart, here's a nice hot breakfast for you and Kevin."

"Thanks, Mom, it smells great!"

I added, "Thank you, Anne."

"You are both very welcome my dears," Anne replied. "Oh, by the way, Dee, I'll be working late, probably won't be home until 8, or 9 PM, so you'll be on your own for dinner. I'm sure Kevin would like to take you out for dinner."

I could see her look at me, her eyes twinkling, I could hear the unspoken part of what she was thinking, ''after you've plucked Dee's cherry." Nice, giving us a go-ahead, I had the feeling that this was the day.

I could see Dee's smile, thinking the same way I was, as she replied, "Sure Mom, that sounds good."

After breakfast, Dee went upstairs to get dressed for school. She came back downstairs, looking sexy as all hell, I escorted Dee out to the car, and held her door open for her. I went around, slid in, and we looked at each other.

Dee grabbed me, pasted her lips against mine, and gave me tongue-filled, swirling kisses, that had my cock up in no time. I felt her hand reach down, feeling the bulge, she moaned deep in her throat, and her hand gently caressed my straining cock as our mouths feasted on each other.

She was wearing a skirt, and I reached under the hem and slid my hand up her thigh. My hands found the hot, wet opening, she was not wearing panties, oh fuck, I cupped her sex, caressing her. Her labial lips were hot and slick with her juices, she reached down, unzipped her skirt, and pushed it down her legs. She spread her thighs, to give me as much access as possible.

Breaking the kiss, she whispered, "Don't stop baby, I'd never make it through the day, oh, make me cum."

She unzipped my pants, reached in, and fished out my cock, rock hard with my morning wood. I felt her fingers wrap around my shaft, making me moan with pleasure, oh that felt so good.

"And while you do me, I'm going to stroke your hot, sexy cock, and make you cum just as hard as I will!"

I slid my fingers all over her pink lips, she gave another moan, and her hand started to slide up and down my cock, oh that felt so awesome. I could feel the juices coating my fingers, I pulled my hand free, and her eyes opened, and I saw a sizzling gleam of passion in them as she saw me draw my fingers to my mouth, and eagerly lick off all her juices.

I felt her hand grip my cock just a bit tighter, and I quickly placed my hand back, and caressed her, her hand pumping my cock was gripping me just perfectly, and I felt my balls stirring, churning up my load. Dee's soft cries and moans of passion spurred me along, and I let my fingers slip across the hard, throbbing button of her clit.

Her body jerked, and she cooed, "Oh yes, my prince, there, right there, make me cum, I'm so close!"

I could feel my cock, ready to explode, I did my best to hang onto it, I wanted to make her cum first. Her breath was coming in sobbing gasps, she started to shake in my arms, and she was letting out wordless cries as she came, and I immediately exploded, my cum shooting out, splattering her lower tummy, and landing on her smooth-shaven pubic mound. Her cries and moans filled my ears as she milked my cock dry, making sure that she milked out every drop, riding the wave of her orgasm.

We floated back down to earth, her eyes were bright, and I grabbed some paper napkins from the glove compartment. She smiled as I mopped up the cum.

"Oh yes, such a Prince Charming, you even like to clean up the hot, sexy mess!" Deanna cooed. "After school Kevin, I want you to take my cherry, I am so ready for my first real boyfriend, my Prince Charming, to make me a woman. But no shooting your thick cream over my pussy then, I'll want your hot cream gushed deep inside me!"