Khat 01

Story Info
Hey there, I'm Khat and I'm learning a few things.
3.3k words
2.8
1.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Khat 01

Well, all of the other Cat and Kat names were taken a bazillion times over, so, hey there, I'm Khat, Khat on a thin tin roof.

And here are a couple of reasons why you might remember me from back in the day. For one, I'm impossibly thin and I'm not even sure that there is enough space above my booty to hold two kidneys, but my body seems to function just fine. And as you might expect, impossibly thin doesn't come with much of a shapely booty, so I have to work with what I have.

And for two, tee he, you might remember me as the one who figured out that the Glee Club would occasionally forget to lock the doors of their rehearsal dressing room behind the auditorium, which gave me ample opportunities to brighten my face and my lips to finish out the school day. And for 2A, tee he, I still donate to the local Glee Club today, even two years after school, just to make sure that all of the other upcoming trans people have the same opportunities as I did back then to leave their mark. Or their lip prints.

Which leads me into the third reason that some of you might remember me because after I picked the locks on the Glee Clubs dressing room to redden my lips and my cheeks, I mean, that was just about the same time that a certain group of guy people all of a sudden, wanted to talk to me in shadows behind the buildings or under the bleachers!

And by the way, OMG, I wasn't so much of a tease back then as much as I was the only one who chose to keep things age appropriate! I mean, some guys thought that age appropriate started when their dicks started getting hard and no, it did not start then. And I'm certainly not making any apologies for that because I didn't make the rules. But I do thank most of the certain guy people for backing off, um, mostly. And OMG, am I thankful that there is no such thing as a 2 years class reunion or what because some guy people have kept IOUs in their pockets!

Well, I may or may not have cashed in a couple of IOUs with this guy Gil since graduation, but I promise you and I swear it, we never crossed the line in the sand more than messy hair, which is way under sex hair, so, um, that's enough about that for now because that was then and this is now and everybody learns things from somewhere, I guess.

Anyways, speaking of my hair, I tried going red once and that didn't suit me, so, I'm back to dark, fairly short and face flippy.

So, fast forwarding a couple of years, if you haven't seen me lately because I've avoided you because I know who has a "we're of age now" IOU and who doesn't, my wardrobe has changed. I mean, some of that is just normal growth for sure, but one thing impossibly thin brings to the party is the ability to wear just about anything.

And maybe this isn't a great selling point for me, but where other trans people might think twice about wearing certain things because they don't make their lifestyle decisions based on the size of their male born equipment, I don't have that problem. I mean, many of the others probably just work around it with their wardrobe choices and I have the fortunate or unfortunate luck, to basically just ignore that.

And in between the lines of that is, come on guys, make up your mind about how you're going to poke fun at me because it's no fair to make fun of my born button and then make fun of which side of my shirt the buttons are sewn on! Pick a lane already, sheesh.

Anyways, that's me in a nutshell. Small in stature, ridiculously thin, unapologetic for the way I dress sometimes, but playful with an upper limit. And with a lack of much of an alluring booty unless I'm sitting in a chair. And you're gazing at me from a side view.

Which, huh, thinking back a little, huh, since I've been seduced into the shadows plenty in the past, so, huh, I guess I make up for that in other ways then. However, as clearly stated above, messy hair has been about it. I mean, not in my dreams or in the privacy of my home because I do practice things, but that's about it.

Anyways, my actual story today starts today the Friday night before the Fire Festival here in the city of Middleton and a venture up the Strip in my truck.

[A slow roll to a stop along the Strip because that's a legit driving maneuver on the Strip]

"(Beep, beep)"

"Hey, Calvin, are you and your crew going to Gil's model "show and tell" party tonight, hmm?"

[That guy Calvin makes a slow stroll to the truck window for a casual conversation]

"Khat, why are you worried about Gil when I'm right here to give you sex hair, hmm?"

OMG, Calvin, Calvin, Calvin, right? A nice guy, who I've known forever, but, nope. But I like how he keeps after it and we all have those people in our lives, so, I'm not apologizing for keeping Calvin on a short leash, I mean, on my short list of friends. Besides, his momma, who is one the Glee Club volunteer ladies, has forbidden me to visit his basement nerd cave since, um, since graduation.

"Calvin, say things to me that you would say if your crew were close enough to hear you, so?"

"Oh, I mean, are we going to talk tomorrow night at the Fire Festival, Khat because I forged an IOU that you never gave me and there are plenty of shadows all around the Fire Festival grounds, so?"

OMG, that is not something that Calvin would say to me if his crew were closer to us to hear that! But there are many shadows associated with the Fire Festival, so, we'll see. But not with Calvin.

"Fine, we're going to stop by Gil's place in a little while to ogle over his damned model, so..."

Definition time! Gil's "model" is not just a plastic car or airplane. Gil has been showing his artistic side with his model building hobby since school and it's his vision of a mountain side and mountain top neighborhood of the future! Complete with a huge mountain and a spiral road and foamboard houses and it's huge! Like it takes up his entire upstairs bedroom huge! But even though it's quite the project, I don't really see any contractor building it since one rock slide takes everything out, but who knows, right?

And yes, I saw it in person before and yes, that means I've been in Gil's house and yes, Gil and I have been playful in the past, but playful has a safe upper limit line in the sand and messy hair has been as far as it has gone as I've already said. Two times.

"Well, there is still plenty of time for you to park your truck and hang out a little bit before we all head over to Gil's place and the alley access walkway offers plenty of shadows, Khat, so?"

Guys, right? They keep after it.

"Calvin, remind me again, just when is your momma going to let me visit your basement nerd cave again, hmm?"

"Oh, um, Khat, probably when the sun rises over the north pole and sets under the south pole, hence, you and I need to get with it in the shadows and I'm not taking "no" for answer, especially since you decided to wear grape skin as shorts, so?"

[LOL, tap, tap, tap, tap, a I got this outgoing text]

"Thx for letting me date Calvin now, Mrs. C! Can I watch sports with the hubby too?"

[Ping, ping, ping, ping, ping, get your ass home now Calvin or move out, ping!]

"Aw man! Now I have to go home and find out what the hell I did wrong this time! But this isn't over, Khat! I will be the first to wreck your hair!"

[Calvin's initial slow stroll up to Khat's truck window is now a frantic departure]

Well, messy hair is sort of wrecked hair, so, Calvin still loses out.

[A somewhat pleasant surprise replacement face in the passenger side window]

"Hey."

"Oh, Brent, you startled me just a little, so, um, hey there, I guess, so?"

"Khat, your three minutes of impeding traffic is just about up, so, how about if I jump into the passenger seat and we swing around to restart the clock, huh?"

Oh, that's guy code for swing around through the alley and you know, pull over for a few minutes in the alley so we can talk.

"Hah, nice try, Brent. But are you and your crew going to Gil's tonight to gawk over his progress of his future neighborhood model, hmm?"

"Um, well, that sounds like a fine place to have you bend over the washing machine for me because I'm your dream sex partner, Khat, so?"

Hmm, not bad. I mean the laundry room thing. Not with brent, of course, but I'm open to new things, I think. But not with Brent.

"Brent, hold please."

[LOL, tap, tap, tap, tap, it worked before outgoing text]

"Mrs. B, am I really invited to Sunday din-din? Yay! Will the hubby be home to carve my beef?"

[Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, get home now or move out, Brent, ding!]

"Aw man! This isn't over, Khat, but I have to get going right now, damn it!"

[Ding, huh, an unexpected return text]

"Send the hubby a risqué pic so I can get sex tonight???"

Well, I have plenty of selfies in my selfies folder, so, that's what...

"Boo!"

Well, that startled the hell out of me and made me jump in my seat! But I like Ariel, even though it has been said that she wants to rip my tongue out.

[The truck front door opens and it's implied that Khat should scooch over, especially since Khat already jumped halfway across the front seat from being startled]

"Scoot over, Kaht because I'm driving and you're over the impeding traffic time limit anyways, so."

Well, I was halfway over anyways.

[Vroom, vroom, vrooming up the Strip they go]

"Ahem, Khat, put some over shorts on if you're planning on visiting your model maker boyfriend tonight because there will be others mingling about for his weird ass "show and tell" party, so?"

Well, first of all, Gil is not my boyfriend and for second of all, yeah, I always carry a backpack in the rear seat, so.

[Vroom, swerve, vroom, weave, vroom, swerve, vroom]

"I mean, Ariel, the painted lines along the Strip are not merely suggestions, so?"

"Hush it, Khat and you don't need to go that conversative with your choice of party over shorts."

Well, yeah, I always carry several different pairs of shorts and long jeans, so what?

[Vroom, turn left, vroom, swerve, OMG, vrooming towards the alley!]

Well, that was a first! With a girl. But remember that I haven't exceeded my playfulness upper limit.

[Park it.] [And post that the little red truck is parked in the alley!]

"Hah! You wish! But I wanted to talk to you in private because..."

"Oh, because you want to rip my tongue out where only the cheating couples in the alley could hear me scream, hmm, Ariel?"

"OMFG, once again, Khat, you have everything all wrong because what I actually said to Darla was that when I absolutely and positively need a place to rent a room, then I would suck the tongue out of your mouth to get my way! But that's for later, Khat because for now..."

Well, wait a minute! How can that be for later? That sounds like a current event to me! Or it should be anyways, right? Tee he.

"Because for now, Khat, I need a small advance on my allowance and before you go all "Areil, there is no allowance to be advanced on" because I can see that statement written all over your face, when I do suck your tongue out of your mouth, I'll be straddling your lap in just my undies and my nipples will be pressed so hard against your boyish chest that the nipple indentations will be visible protruding out of your back because you're that thin and there will be enough lower wiggling and waggling that your nugget will spit it's seed, so?"

Well, I passed out.

"But that's all for another day, Khat because right now, I just found out that Mrs. Bentley has opened up the Fire Festival tomorrow to local amateur Fire Dancers and I need a sexy fire dancer twirling costume quick from the Sexy Costume Shop up the Strip!"

I mean, Ariel was a baton twirling Majorette back in school, but there must be a difference between a glitter sparkly baton and one that is on fire, right? I mean, what could go wrong with that, right?

"Oh [snatch], a credit card will be just fine then, Khat. Now just remember, Gil the model maker is your ex-boyfriend, so, wander around his house like you own it, not like you're just another gawking guest."

OMFG, Gil is not my boyfriend and I've said that a few times already! I'm actually open to playing the field, but I was going to attend Gil's model show off party in support and that's all.

[Vroom, vroom, slow rolls to a stop in front of the Sexy Costume Shop north up the Strip]

"Now remember roomie, I mean, Khat, like you own the place, just be careful of any adjustments you make to Gil's model construction apron in front of the others, especially in front of that geeky Janice girl, so?"

"Ariel, I'm not sure about all this because..."

"Oh, since I can't change into my sexy and small fire dancer baton twirling costume inside of the goth flop house, I mean, I'll probably have to change at our place, ugh, I mean, your place, so?"

Well, I did make an adjustment to Gil's workshop apron once last year and that may have been the reason behind messy hair number one of two, so, um, well, I was in a trance anyways from being passed out in the alley over dreaming about how my tongue was going to be ripped out of my mouth, so what?

And huh, Gil's project had quite the crowd going on. I mean, it was nerd and geek party, but his house was almost full. And, and, and, Janice was there and I think she had her sites set on Gil, so, I'm clean.

"Hi everyone, hi guys, hi girls, hey there, hey, Gil."

"(Who is going to distract Gil while I fuck Khat in the laundry room?)"

"(You, because I'll have Khat bent over first.)"

Hah! But apparently, a laundry room has some appeal to it, right?

"Hi, Gil, how goes the futuristic model showing going, hmm? And why isn't "ogle" spelled with two "o's" for more effect, hmm?"

"(Fuck! Khat's lips are going to form an "o" around my cock tonight!)"

"(Yeah? Well, Khat is going to have to form a capital "O" around my fat cock tonight!)"

[Messes up and makes a slight adjustment to Gil's workshop apron, oops, sorry Janice.]

"Oh, Khat, I mean, I'm glad that you made it and um, I mean, I mean, um, the model is coming along nicely, but a little behind schedule because I had to relocate your house up the Gil's Mountain Resort because the word is that you're taking in Areil as a roomie and you need a bigger place, so?"

LOL, well, that rumor traveled fast!

"Oh, well, I can't wait to see my relocation, as long as it's not in the direct path of the first rock slide, so, um, I'm going to serve your guests, okay, Gil?"

"Oh, I mean, I mean, I mean, but not to friendly wise, right, Khat?"

"Ahem!"

"Oh, um, hey there, Janice, I mean, I'm just taking up the slack so you can hang on Gil's arm more, so?"

"Hah! Well, nice come back, but don't get too comfortable in your new house on Gil's Mountain Resort living Paper Mache model because I see a rock slide in your future, Khat, so?"

I mean, I'm still working on my small talk skills, but I know how to throw two hands up in a "I surrender" gesture to keep the peace, so.

[A pair of slick and sneaky hands make an announcement in the kitchen near the refrigerator]

LOL, what was he grabbing since I haven't much of a shapely booty, hmm folks?

"My beverages are kept in the laundry room, Khat, so?"

[Proves that theory wrong by opening the refrigerator]

"Beer, Greg?"

"[Grumble, mumble, clink snatches a long neck]"

I so need a real booty!

Seriously, all I bring to the party is thin and face. I mean, don't normal guys like all that booty, hmm? And what defines a capital "O" anyways?

"Well, where is my beverage, huh, Khat?"

OMG, Hank and his fancy non alcoholic weird ass flavored soft drinks! I mean, I tried a sip once and it puckered my face quick! Which now that I think of it, LOL, must have created a capital "O" with my mouth.

"Um, probably in the laundry room, Hank, so, um, did you want to check in there, hmm?"

Well, I guess even a small and flat booty has a certain appeal since Hank latched onto it too.

"Oh, then you're coming with me, Khat because you know the layout of Gil's house, so?"

"Oh, I know less about some things than your dirty mind is thinking of, Hank..."

[A spin around still within Hank's grasp, but there is a built-in gap that goes boing, throb, boing]

"Oh, doesn't that seem and feel like something that needs a juicy "O" wrapped around it, hmm?"

"Oh, and now we're getting somewhere, Khat, so, let's get with it then, shall we?"

Well, not in Gil's house, right? I mean, if Gil and I restruck an old flame, that's one thing, but with another inside of Gil's laundry room, nay, right?

"Well, you get started without me, Hank and, and, and, if you have a joint in your pocket, I mean, light it up and smoke the whole thing, okay?"

"Aw yeah, baby, now we're talking real talk [light, puff, puff, ahh, the magic mouth "O" is coming, puff]"

Well, Hank will be just fine.

[Bump, bump, smack, bump]

"Oops!"

"Oh, a double "O" then, Khat. Hey there and say something nice back, so?"

"[Gulp] you're three years too old for me, Mike and I'm way too skinny for you [gulp] and I've felt that the word "ogle" should have a double "O" in it for a more drawn-out effect, so?"

I mean, that wasn't exactly saying something nice back, but at least I spoke, right? I mean, Mike is basically a man compared to my 20 years.

"And I think you should thicken up your lip gloss and double up on the red rings that you're going to leave around my dick tonight, Khat, so?"

[The bumping becomes more like squishing]

"[Gulp] that's quite bold and forward of you, Mike, so?"

"Oh, is that a "no" then, Khat, huh?"

"No, no, no, Mike, that was just a stall tactic while I think for a moment [gulp] because this is Gil's place and there are people downstairs and there are people upstairs and there is some kind of waiting line forming in the laundry room and I'm close to passing out from how hard we're squishing each other and I'm a tad confused, so?"

Well, ugh, when you're laying out all the reasons why you shouldn't, ugh and OMG, one must always include or exclude his vehicle! Which was parked just down the street!

And Mike won that one, so what?

End Khat 01