Khoe; A Tale of Sadness & Joy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,935 Followers

His eye was drawn by the woman in front of him as she seemed to be considering the addition of a few highlighters to her purchases. She was about five feet five or six inches tall and wore light gray track pants which were only as baggy as they needed to be for comfort. Above that, she wore a matching hooded sweatshirt which ended a little above the top of the pants, say a little more than an inch or so. What had drawn his eye was the bare strip of skin in the middle. There was nothing out of the ordinary there for a woman her age who was in fairly good shape -- until she moved.

At that instant, as she leaned out a little over her cart to examine one of the highlighters, he saw the movement of the musculature underneath for a split second and as she turned a little, he saw that her abdominal muscles came into play and then everything disappeared as she stood at rest again, holding the pen for a moment. Her hips weren't very prominent and he wondered at her age, thinking that she must be a high school senior until he saw her face.

He realized after a second that he wasn't breathing.

It only came to him later that something like that had never happened to him before. Kerry was of the opinion that the world was half-full of women, some of them very lovely, no matter where their genes had come from. That said, his personal preference had always been a rather narrow selection of features which were most often found in women of his own ethnicity. He'd seen, met and worked with many lovely Asian women. He'd just never seen one who could cause his rib cage to seize up before, that was all.

To him, she was beyond lovely and there was another thing. Besides the walking mystery of her, there were those eyelashes. He tried to remember, but the closest that he'd ever some to seeing eyelashes like that were on a doll which his sister had when they were kids. Nobody had eyelashes like that. He wondered if they were the fake kind, but then wondered what woman would put things like that on and then throw on a set of sweats to go buy a laptop and a printer. He supposed that it was possible, but he couldn't come up with a reason.

He was just taking in the long fall of her hair when the cashier at the front desk called out to him, so he headed there. It came as no surprise to him that by the time that he was done and had remembered to ask for some stamps, the woman was gone.

He walked out to his truck with a small smile anyway. He'd never been a hound for women in general, but whenever he did see one who possessed what to him was extraordinary beauty, it always made him feel good.

He figured that he was just simple that way.

========================================

TaLtos6
TaLtos6
1,935 Followers