Kicker Gets More Than The Game Ball

Story Info
Kicker losing virginity after winning game.
1.9k words
4.37
24.8k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe it when I made the team. I attend a small division III college Western Texas and making the football team was like winning the lottery because in Texas football is King. Football players got single rooms, head of the line privileges and some say easier grading from the professors. To clarify, I made the practice squad as a kicker. I wouldn't suit up for games but I was still technically on the team. Practice was brutal under the Texas sun but they put some muscle on my 6ft2 frame.

Practices got even worse the week before the big game with rival college. We hadn't been them in 5 years and this year didn't look any better. On Tuesday, the starting kicker and some friends decided to go to El Paso and have some fun. The El Paso police didn't appreciate his brand of fun and didn't care that he played football at some division III school. He would be in jail for the game. Good news for me is I would actually get to suit up for the big game, riding the bench, but still suited up.

First play of the game our rival was running the kickoff back and only the kicker was between him and the goal line. The tackle was made but at the cost of a knee turn grotesquely in the wrong direction. I was going to play! First thing I did was throw up at the thought of my first game being against this team.

It was one of those games where I couldn't do anything wrong. Kickoffs perfect, punt high and deep, and field goals right down the middle. With one minute left in the game, we were down by 4 points and we were kicking off. Coach elected not to go for the onside kick hoping our defense and three timeouts could give us a chance. I kicked the ball and it landed on the one-yard line and bounced along the line. I had pinned them deep. First play incomplete pass, second run up the middle for minimal game, third play SAFETY!!!! Down by two we got the ball back with 38 seconds on the clock. We moved quickly down the field and with 1 second left it was up to me to win the big game. I threw up again then went onto the field and kicked the ball right down the middle WE WON!!! WE WON!!!!

I was mobbed, players congratulating me, cheerleaders hugging me, some girls kissed me, one girl pressed her ample breasts into me as she gave me deep hard kiss. I was in heaven and my growing erection became very uncomfortable inside my cup.

Let me explain why I was so turned on. I was a virgin. I had kissed some girls and touched breasts over clothes but nothing else. Girls referred to me as "cute" or "adorable" or "like their lil brother." Having a baby face sucks when you are trying to get laid. So all this female attention was really getting me aroused.

The party after the game was wild and loud. Not being the party type I slipped away at midnight and headed to my dorm room. Wearing only my boxers I was just climbing into bed when there was a light knock on the door. Thinking it was other players come to give me hell about leaving the party, I yelled "Leave me alone."

The door opened and Angela stood there wearing a short robe and heels. "That's no way to talk to a lady" she said in a low sweet voice. Angela was the busty blonde that had kissed me so deeply on the field. She came in and closed the door, dropping her robe to reveal a lacy sheer purple baby doll nightie. I could just make out her breasts through the material and the panties she wore did little to hide her nicely trimmed blonde bush.

She moved to me and kissed me deeply. My cock instantly grew rock hard and popped out of my boxers. She reached down and started to stroke it, "What do we have here?"

Loving the feel of her soft hand on my cock I could only moan. She continued to stroke me as she edged me closer to my bed. Suddenly my cock started to twitch and I shot cum all over her hand and on the floor. Embarrassed, I muttered quietly, "I'm sorry. I have never done this."

"That's ok Brad. I'll teach you" Angela said as he looked me in the eye and pushed me onto the bed. Before I knew what was happening my cock was in her mouth and growing hard again. She kept her eyes locked on mine as her warn mouth moved up and down my cock. It didn't take long until I came again, this time in Angela's mouth. She swallowed it down just like I'd seen girls do on internet porn sites. I lay back exhausted as Angela finished cleaning my cock and then stood up. My mind quickly went to a dark place thinking she was going to leave, I would still be a virgin. She quelled my fears by removing her nightie and panties. Turning slowly she asked, "Do you want more?"

"Fuck yes" is all I could say.

She climbed back onto the bed and pressed her perfect body against mine. Not knowing what else to do I kissed her and started to fondle her breasts. The skin was so soft and warm. I squeezed one then the other nervously. She took one of my hands and moved it between her legs, guiding my middle finger onto her clit. I started to rub it hard and quick like I had seen in all those videos. She grabbed my hand and said, "Slow and soft, like this" and showed me how she liked to be touched. She moaned and moved her hips against my hand as I got the hang of it.

Angela started breathing heavier then said in a hurried voice, "Pinch my nipples, make it hurt." I did as she said and her hips started to buck rapidly as she came. She lay next to me for a minute breathing hard and stroked my cock until it was hard again. She straddled my hips and guided my cock into her wet warm pussy. I had never felt anything so wonderful in my life. Her eyes were closed and her hands were on her breasts as she slowly rode up and down on my cock.

"How is that?" she asked.

"Awesome" was the only word that would come to my mouth.

She placed my hands on her hips as she rode faster. My cock sliding in and out of her in an ever quickening pace. Grabbing her hips I pushed her down onto my cock as I came inside her. She smiled and rolled off of me. "You aren't a virgin anymore."

"Thanks" I said. Not knowing what else to say.

"Can I stay for a while?" she asked looking me in the eye.

"Sure."

"Thanks, most guys want me to leave after," Angela said.

"Idiots." I replied.

We fell asleep, arms and legs entangled. A couple hours later I woke up a little confused at first as to who was in my bed. Then I smiled remembering. I started to run my fingers softly through Angela's hair, not meaning to wake her, just wanting to enjoy her next to me. She woke and cuddled closer to me, placing her leg over mine causing my erection to grow again. We started kissing and I ran a hand over her firm ass. She rolled onto her back and I started to lick and suck her nipple, one then the other. I felt her hand softly on the back of my head, pushing my head down. I realized she wanted me to eat her pussy. I slowly kissed my way down over her belly as she spread her legs for me. I hesitated when my mouth was hovering over her pussy lips, not really sure what to do. "Use the tip of your tongue on my clit like you did with your finger earlier," she instructed.

I spread her pussy open and found her clit. I touched it gently with my finger before I gave it a tentative lick. Angela's gasp of pleasure told me I had found the right spot. I flicked my tongue over her pussy, learning from how she reacted what she liked and what she didn't. Angela guided me into a 69 and slowly sucked my cock as I ate pussy for the first time. She blowjob was slower more sensual, more of a tease then an attempt to make me cum.

We stayed like this for several minutes until Angela said, "Fuck me, Fuck me hard."

Not needing any more encouragement, I slid between her legs and shoved my cock into her wet pussy. She spread her legs wide, positioning them high in the air. I started to stroke in and out slowly, not wanting to cum too quick. "Harder, Faster, HARDER" Angela ordered. Being the gentleman that I am I did as she asked and fucked her pussy hard and fast. She put her ankles on my shoulders and pushed her hips up to meet my thrusts. I was pounding her hard, trying to think of anything but how good her pussy felt wrapped around my cock. Angela's eyes closed tight as I felt her pussy tighten on my cock, her orgasm was too much for me and I followed her into ecstasy. Collapsing on top of her and kissing her deeply as our post orgasm glow subsided. Rolling to her side and allowing her to cuddle up to me we again fell asleep.

I woke in the morning to the sound of the shower running and an empty bed. I got up and joined Angela in the shower. "Good morning" she said and gave me a soft sexy kiss. "Good morning" I replied as I pulled her close and kissed her hard. We started to wash each other. At first it wasn't overly sexual, but as I started to wash her breasts I spent a little extra time on her breasts making her nipples harden. She started to wash my cock and needless to say it grew very hard in her hand. She turned away from me, bent over and braced her arms against the shower wall.

I ran my hands over her back, her ass and then teased her pussy. I slid into her from behind, the position making her pussy tighter than before. I slowly stroked in and out, hands holding Angela by the hips and pulling her to me as much as I pushed my cock into her. I increased the pace and ran one hand between her ass cheeks. Angela shuddered as my finger made contact with her asshole. I softly rubbed her asshole and she trembled harder. Taking the clue I pushed the tip of my finger into her ass and she moaned deeply. She pushed back against my finger forcing more of it into her ass. I finger fucked her ass as my cock slammed in and out of her pussy. Angela's moans became quick and deep, I knew from last night that she was going to cum. I shoved my cock into her hard and deep as she had her second orgasm of the night. I almost immediately shot my load into her pussy.

We finished our shower and Angela started to dress. "Will I see you again?" I asked in a hopeful voice.

"Win games and you will see a lot of us" she said smiling as she closed the door.